Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 04-12-2011, 04:50 AM   #1
buisness0243
Lieutenant General

buisness0243 is on a distinguished road
Default Office Pro 2007 Microsoft next year July 13 to end

Vista Household : Microsoft subsequent year July 13 to end full assistance for XP SP2 According to foreign media reports,Windows 7 32 Bit, using the release of Windows seven,Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key,previously versions of Windows operating system XP and Windows Vista, the gradual reduction of marketplace share,most of the customers upgrade to the newest consumer. The data from Net Applications demonstrate that at existing,Windows7 has efficiently acquired 5% market share,Office Pro 2007, but Windows XP is still the world's most popular operating system,the market share of 69%,although Vista 's marketplace share was eighteen.55% . More than time, death,Office Professional Plus 2007 Key,Windows XP is progressively approaching the deadline,and Microsoft has started to intensify urged XP consumers to upgrade Windows 7. 2010年7 thirteen,Office 2007 Pro Plus Key, Microsoft will be totally terminated on Windows XP SP2 assistance. In watch of this,Microsoft also specifically provided for Windows XP end users to upgrade to Windows seven solution.
buisness0243 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2011, 04:54 AM   #2
1obh8t8p3c
Major General

1obh8t8p3c is on a distinguished road

2010 年 2 月 26 日 CCTV Welcome to the
February 10 this year, is the twelfth lunar month twenty-seven out. Will the New Year a few days, is full of festivity. But it happened on a highway car accident. Which in this car accident, a family of five were killed, a great tragedy, but accidentally left us a bright end, there are endless emotion it brings people, first to understand the story.
(Play video)

brother Sun Donglin:

also relieved his brother in heaven, which is me.
Explanation:

received yesterday, Sun Donglin Kaifeng Municipal Public Security Bureau Traffic Police Detachment produce high autopsy report, his brother, Lin Sun of water a family of five, all fatal car accident injuries. Grief, the only thing he felt relieved that his brother did not have time before his death the wages of the workers sent out, he has finished his all for his brother.
swirling snow, the clear way home in vain.
Sun Donglin Sun Shuilin brother, a construction business in Beijing, Wuhan, employed a number of villagers. In order to catch up before the big New Year's Eve, wages paid to men migrant workers, his brother Lin Sun raised the water 26 million, trek back to the car footer Wuhan home. The twelfth lunar month twenty-six day, it was the last time and his brother Sun Donglin meet.
Sun Donglin:

what he said hurry home, I said, Well, do not say, four or five tomorrow morning, starting it? He said no, and that the road closure to snow tomorrow, can not return home, and that when the time New Year's Eve, and poor workers, money, inappropriate.
Explanation:

did not think the other has now become part forever, the road is icy highway in Henan province has undergone major highway accident, more than 20 vehicles rear-end, my brother Sun Shui-lin Unfortunately, a family of five were killed.
brother Sun Donglin:

opened the door of the morgue to look at, to see the five, all my family relatives. At that time I went to the morgue outside, so deep snow outside, I fell to the ground, never breathed a few minutes.
Explanation:

Sun Donglin twisted trunk in a car accident scene discovered that 26 million, owed to his brother before his death does not stick to the old New Year's annual salary, life is not the principle of debt owed to the next life, Sun Donglin determined to be his brother was asked to complete the dying wish of the farmers on time and finished his wages, brother and brother have been Tianrenyongge, but not wage a life and death, but this began Relay.
migrant workers pick up the money:

This man was such a big thing out, I do not think the wages. I did not intend to be the wages, but he said his brother, the money is returned to you, your hard-earned money to work one year must give you.
Explanation:

bill but could not find his brother left, the Sun Donglin do not know how much money sent to each person, do not even know who to send money. So Sun Donglin collar wages for workers from memory, how much money he gave us that much money.
brother Sun Donglin:

26 million made no hair, and I come up with 30,000 dollars and from the card issued, or not enough, my mother has come up with an upstairs million dollars, made enough, I called my family took 30,006 thousand came, he said it back to full-fat enough, do not owe a penny of all.
Explanation:

three hundred thirty-six thousand, Sun Donglin East by the West closer, finally the day before New Year's Eve, this conscience loss to the issuance of a sub-lot 60 farm workers to the hands of the people, and although the bill has been lost, no credentials, but the workers took the amount of money during his lifetime and his brother Lin Sun said the number of water almost the same.
Moderator:

read this story, no feeling that no one, no not moving. Yan Song, had moved outside of you say, why the value of this story continue to be amplified, the background simply asked what kind of relationship?
One person (special member):

, I think first moved back from this with a great sadness, that sadness comes from the brothers room. Imagine everyone in the New Year's Eve, he was to go home as soon as possible, his brother advised him to go later that you have not, he said New Year's Eve, I want the people back wages . The results of this brother in the car at home a family of five were killed, but the same as the Relay, after his brother arrived at the scene, not to be a long, open 15 hours turned the car and returned to Hubei, the amount owed to migrant workers also on all the money, I think this is the first one, moving from a great sorrow and affectionate brother.
moved the second comes from a comparison, I think the past two months, two months in this time of year, we will see a variety of payment of wages, unpaid wages and discussion to pay the news, which in a series of such news, the same as Relay, and his brother had been killed, and this case, the firm has to pay again the hands of others, and by the conscience, I think this A moving, of course, become very scarce, and therefore more moving power.
Moderator:

now care of the funeral for his brother went to Kaifeng, the Sun Donglin already online, we now connect him, and let the audience know him more. Donglin Hello.
video connection Sun Lin's younger brother Sun Donglin water

Sun Donglin (SUN Shui-Lin's younger brother):

Hi, Hello teacher, white teacher is good.
Moderator:

hear it, your voice is hoarse, and your health?
Sun Donglin:

body pretty good, that is, his voice a little bit with the voice over.
Moderator:

is the sad result of, or fatigue?
Sun Donglin:

various reasons for it,tory burch boots, especially the very sad.
Moderator:

may be in the chat today, or will inevitably put a little hurt by something, please bear with me. I want to know is, when you trunk the spare tire in a car accident scene found below 26 million dollars, when, how do you judge, it must be the first brother a wish, must take the money sent down?
Sun Donglin:

we began in 1989, two brothers alone, never said the first thirty years of the twelfth lunar month the workers owed money, the twelfth lunar month-nine at night, is our brother both a Dao Kaner, wages to migrant workers a Dao Kaner, two years.
Moderator:

two decades. I have also seen reports that in fact these 26 million, compared to a bulk head under, and the bulk are made longer. For this small head is also necessary to arrive twenty-nine before it?
Sun Donglin:

Yes, actually made more than 300 million dollars, Sichuan, Hebei, Henan, Inner Mongolia, and after work, when, from the end of November gave They paid cash, that hundreds of thousands of poor Pat Heung is miles away from too close a little, to give money when the New Year back home easily.
Moderator:

why you did not make 26 million, as an upper limit of the amount paid, but with all the migrant workers speak, how much you say how much I made.
Sun Donglin:

I estimate that 26 million should be enough, I tell them that you asked ... ...

Moderator:

Do not you worry about that?
Sun Donglin:

poor not by much, how much difference how much I make, never to see when the wages that give you the number, and even books have not found it.
Moderator:

that you do not worry about money was so overstated the number of it?
Sun Donglin:

not, this is my brother ten years, or even twenty years from 1989 began doing a bunch of us.
Moderator:

brothers Why do you have such a consensus, in two decades, not every year before the Danian twenty-nine wage arrears, which how did it form a habit?
Sun Donglin:

can say I told my brother, we are already working, and the first few years we have been working, and we go it alone in 1989, and we know that hard work, some money is not easy, especially hard, dry year, to expect to go home, chattering away have a good year, usually on the fifteenth day passed and went out very hard on the outside, and I especially can understand, my brother better understanding, I started to follow my brother. Till 2003, when Beijing said to open the Olympic Games,tory burch bags, my brother said, no you go to Tianjin to develop it, then just like China Metallurgical Metallurgical Group, a project, my brother all the best workers, transportation to Tianjin , unfamiliar to Tianjin, Tianjin to get there. Not my brother's support, I can not afford to do at that time, there is no chance that he can go it alone.
Moderator:

I know you are still cooking her brother's funeral, funeral of the day was set, now it?
Sun Donglin:

I think as soon as possible, because these days Kaifeng Police also provided us with a lot of convenience to us in all aspects of coordination, legal process quite cumbersome and I hope as soon as possible, I hope the police can help Kaifeng.
Moderator:

your brother has a daughter, now in the home, her current situation how?
Sun Donglin:

now my niece with my aunt to Kaifeng, and came six days.
Moderator:

she was 19 years old this year, and now my brother is dead, then who will care for her then it?
Sun Donglin:

accident when my brother I told my brother, let him go in peace, I told my wife, my brother said, I great niece, aged 22, had just college graduate, prepared over a year to participate in the work, and my three nieces, and the small nephew, just junior high school, I asked them to take a family of five peace of mind, there is my uncle, I'll give two old filial must educate their children, to be like her father did, people skills, my conscience, but also to teach her to treat people. I would.
Moderator:

good thank you, take care and body. Please also accept our compliments, thank you.
Yan Song, Dong Lin in connection with the process earlier, you frequently in the nod, what touches you most?
One person:

is a very rustic feeling, may not have evolved into what kind of big deal, we use good faith, or how, it is a habit, the two Details available to everyone: a detailed, in fact, with just his voice may be hoarse, very hard, and did not go completely unclear. When he was 13, he went to work together with his brother, 13 years old, worked 11 days straight, did not get a penny of wages, and to his brother gave him a deep imprint in the future they have the opportunity When the contractors when the brothers decided will not owe any money has gone; the second detail is the editor in the afternoon with us when he called and asked to do when her brother's funeral because he had a car accident the place is not home in Henan, only in the local offices,tory burch wedges, he said Sixteenth day. Let's editor asked him why,tory burch handbags, his answer is very simple, he said, many people will view my brother, my brother goodbye, but they should come back after New Year, so I arranged XVI. But does that mean as a brother, he will keep in Kaifeng, an unfamiliar place, it is very simple behavior, in the back makes you, to be honest, you see goose bumps, I should feel very, very tribute to him, pay tribute to them.
Moderator:

Jia-brother brings us the story of a very rich wealth, a wealth properly appreciate this, I think is one of two brothers on the Sun Jia feedback .
(Play video)

Explanation:

a special trip to return home, only to stick to two decades of commitment and trustworthy, but do not want a brother suddenly a car accident five.
brotherhood, life and death, facing more than 60 migrant workers in the face of his brothers during his lifetime wages owed 330,000 yuan, the younger brother had just gone through a life to death, what will make choice? Tonight,
brotherhood for several decades, a pair of affectionate Remembrance of the workers so that the Under the old New Year's annual salary, life does not owe debt next life,
Without this accident, water, forests and Sun Donglin Sun two brothers, will be the same as before the New Year at home put on the banquet, all migrant workers to work with his brothers brought together, the year's wages settlement, perhaps the crowd dispersed after the two brothers would go chat it bit by bit over the past year, looking forward to a new year of life.
Sun Donglin:

is one of our two, we did not point to each other, that is, 12 people around a table in the TV, (New Year) and happy to prepare for the coming year the new year, when the year is the most enjoyable.
Explanation:

1989 years, has been working outside the water Lincheng Li Sun for six years building his team, began to contract projects, the last brother Sun Donglin also do work with my brother, in time for Danian wages before the migrant workers sent to the hands of the brothers unwritten agreement.
the end of each settlement of wages to the workers, even though not enough money, the brothers will be together to find ways to scrape together.
Sun water forest workers:

1989 to 2009, 21 years, had never owed wages. In 1991, the business is losing money, he took the wages of loans issued.
brother Sun Donglin:

twenty-nine must be in the twelfth lunar month, the workers hard-earned money, sent to the hands of the workers to enable them to Ann over thirty heart carefully, eat dinner, This is our commitment to their conscience.
Explanation:

two brothers in the Sun Shuilin heart, both of the Association, some ten years, some even twenty years, those who follow the Sun who work outside the water forest, no matter what the difficulties, illness, money rule, money was stolen can not the Chinese New Year, the Sun will be shot the water forest help.

wages count as I was too poor to have medical treatment, he took me to the hospital does not say specifically to find someone to care I, to the end of the year I carried all end up.

work at his site, if it rains, the weather can not work, he took us into his house, playing cards, ah, night of drinking, at his home for dinner.
Explanation:

brothers still wage in the aftermath of this death Relay, Most of the word, people through television, newspapers, extend to the attention of the brothers at the same time ceremony, Huangpi Area Spiritual Civilization Steering Committee of the Province, Heavy medals, awards are also brothers business Relay wages of
Moderator:

integrity brother, Lutheran brothers, this is a compliment that people sent to the brothers. Yan Song, in addition to the title, in addition to praise is also still convey some other information?
One person:

I think this is a good man posed by the touching story of a people, and become good people, with their own good in itself, but also have similar to this kinds of experiences, Care, thus creating a kind of insisted on.
We certainly hope that he will become a role model, but our hearts will be very clear that all of them expect to become a good person, it is not possible, it is not caused by a protection mechanism, let each workers are owed wages are not, so how do we not become bad people, it is very important. So the more today, when we face such a good man like brothers, the more emotion, we must establish a system and supervision mechanism, so a lot of business owners and contractors who do not become a bad person, otherwise the contrast too sharp.
Moderator:

just now when I asked Sun Donglin, why do you dare to work with your brothers, the farmers say,tory burch pumps, you say how much money I will give you much money, he said that we have more than ten years, and familiar, and not the number of people reported a dummy, how do you see this familiar?
One person:

fact, there are also unfamiliar familiar. Many people say, may be due to mature, but in his whole contracting team, you can not just hometown, there are many, as has been said earlier, Hebei, Henan, Inner Mongolia, etc., far enough away, he wages have been the first end, and he felt back home, the rest can go home again these junctions.
cooked is easy, village folks, we do not owe. But we first want to see, he does not owe unfamiliar, twenty years, you think he would help with the gang acquaintances to take it? Certainly not. But may indeed mature, which in turn will lead to another move, to pay back wages, is already fully by the other party is the conscience, but my brother when he was a walking, generally do not limit the number of poor, should be almost almost , so I think a good person and people get along, people will Care.
Moderator:

see this story, in addition to moving, shocking, I also think of a word is the 60 dignity of migrant workers, in fact, to our society, our common experience a dignity.
One person:

I think that before the Chinese New Year this year, we have seen, the dignity of the leaders of the speech that the words contained inside. I believe this year it will become hot words.
inside at the dignity, we must first think of this brother, we can not just be moved, at the time moved for him to do something, such as his niece, as well as the contracting such a good brother team in the future should be what kind of support.
In addition, from the perspective of dignity, panic now in employment, many companies do not move up people, many business owners wondering what should or should not go, in the year when the wages of people want to When and how did you deal with will have to leave the workers? That we as if brother to deal warmly them later that year would be no move workers? Of course, this is just one factor in the. So I think dignity is mutual, and when you give people dignity, other people will also, when you most need to give you dignity.
I think the community in the integrity of the building, in the dignity of the building, need to interact a benign, rather than unilaterally pay and other defeating, so it is necessary to a healthy interaction everyone not to complain about other people, start with ourselves.
someone to say, God is so unfair, and how to give away such a good brother, has it. Another point of thought, maybe God saw that he was twenty years so people do insist on moving, so such a special way, and suddenly all his good show in front of the public, in the future he can live long In memory of all of us and moved them.
Moderator:

I think you should be particularly necessary in this explanation, because inevitably we may want to follow the logic of the story, the good rewarded.
One person:

but no one wants to see such an outcome, but such a bad process is a good show, we must replace it at an angle to comfort all are touched by the people. But I think just moved, again emphasized that moved to stay the tears is not enough, sometimes you even a bit angry for those who are still owed wages and salaries of workers who look like brothers, I think we can continue to to go play him constantly tell others to listen to the story.
1obh8t8p3c is offline   Reply With Quote