Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 04-11-2011, 03:08 PM   #1
kanmabeibi70

Default Office 2010 Code blog zoe-s-take-on-the-hr-intervi

At the danger of making a substantial laundry list of dos and don;ts, can I add a number of of my personal ideas to Gretchen;s post? You will find a couple of issues that I think are tremendous essential for individuals to keep in thoughts in their telephone conversations. Plus a few common sense things that most men and women don;t do and it just *kills* me. Be prepared: We have usually set up a specific time and date for the telephone conversation. Do your homework before I give you a call! Ask the recruiter for the job description if you don;t already have it. Check out the company;s website to find out about the company and see if there is also information about the product team. Review your resume and believe of your strengths and weaknesses in comparison to the job. You;ll be doing yourself a favor by getting some initial information about the team and/or position up front. Preparation goes beyond this though. You know the date and time I am calling, so make sure to be on time and pick up the telephone. I can;t tell you how several times I have called only to get a child answering the telephone or someone answering that doesn;t speak English. Usually they hang up on me because they don;t know what is going on and I have to call back. This isn;t necessarily a bad thing, but I would love to get on the telephone with you the first time :-) Don;t cheat: This is a single of my favorite stories,Office Professional Plus, but the funniest thing is that it happened to me more than once,Office 2010 Code! I have called a candidate, started the telephone conversation and realize they have me on speaker phone AND I know there is more than 1 person inside the room. The person truly thought they could get away with someone listening in on the telephone conversation and get coached on the “right” answers. Oh wait…here;s another good one particular: I get on the telephone and during the conversation I can hear the candidate essentially looking up answers either on the computer or flipping through pages. Ha,Office 2007 Product Key! Unfortunately, I could go on and on…the moral of the story is that cheating during the phone screen won;t get you quite far. Even if you do happen to snow me (which I don;t think you can :-), you;re never going to make it on your personal through the in-person interviews. Take it seriously: We do! We are taking at least 30-45 minutes of our day away from email,Office 2010 Activation Key, meetings and other distractions to concentrate on you. So identify a quiet time, put away your work and focus on the conversation. I promise it will be a lot less nerve racking if you are fully engaged while in the conversation. A few other tips for the conversation: Prepare some questions in advance Make sure you have a copy of your resume Have a pen and paper handy to take notes Shut off your email and cell phone. Close the door and make some private time to talk. If it is not a good time for some reason – LET ME KNOW. I would much rather reschedule then have to struggle through a conversation if you are not well, you have to take care of your kids, your dog really needs a walk etc, etc. I hope these add some other useful tips to getting through that first telephone interview. Can;t wait to see what Gretchen has planned next! Late,Office 2010 Sale, zoë

Sponsored Links