Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 04-08-2011, 03:24 AM   #1
aeiurh567

Default studio headphones [ Links ] D300.D700, bright phot

After selecting the ADL
, you will find optimal alignment in the Very simple, because these two parameters to adjust the brightness curve is the shape and color gradation, ADL is precisely through these adjustments to achieve these features, so choose the ADL after the two to automatically handled by the software. ADL works similar to what we do in the dark in the late brighten. We all know that digital photos for the high light spill is difficult to repair the problem, so we often as possible when shooting high-light some do not overflow to ensure that a higher contrast scene must sacrifice some shadow detail. However, in the post-processing to obtain the details of dark relatively easy, so for high contrast scenes usually take this technology - of course, the highlight of the sky with the GND is the best option - slightly down so the exposure Overall dim the screen to ensure high light, and then put in the light and dark in the late Ministry of the software to get a good picture. Similarly the principle of ADL is also depressed by pre-exposure and then the software provided by the light and dark inside the Ministry of success obtained. This was simple experiment: set the ADL Normal, normal contrast scenes against a RAW photo and then closed in CaptureNX in the ADL, you will find pictures of the actual picture than the ADL-treated dark a lot. This, ADL advantages and disadvantages to clear. Aspects from the advantages that, ADL can really bring a better overall picture contrast the relative balance between the histogram has to focus on the trend. Meanwhile, photographer for JPEG, because when the ADL is in the record done by the software, than in the late brighten the dark one step less compression, does not affect the overall image quality. However, ADL's shortcomings can not be ignored. First, ADL will change the default exposure, and you do not know how much it will change it for the purposes of controlling exposure is sometimes difficult to endure, which is shooting RAW, then I think the best reason to close the ADL. Second, ADL is an automatic process, because so automatically, you do not know what it is based on conducting operations in the end, you do not know how much pressure the dark, brighten how much you do not know. All this to deal with all the software, the photographer is concerned, you have a specific scenario difficult to grasp, and you in the same scene photos taken with the same result set may be different. Finally, the ADL press dark exposure, in some cases likely to cause dark noise amplification. Another point not everyone will care about, that the use of ADL after photos of recording time will be substantially extended. So, in the end should not use the ADL? This is a matter of debate, on the whole, or should fully understand what I said above ADL's pros and cons to choose according to their needs. I tend not to use ADL. Then for high contrast scenes how to do? I think the NL by choosing other low-contrast mode and can be customized curve under full control of exposure can be repeated in the dark do brighten and reduce the contrast. Of course, since most of the time I was a RAW shooting, it had ADL a major impact on me is interfere with my late, so I may be bias with RAW. For people who only shoot JPEG, I think ADL is not a bad choice, especially if you want to more easily obtain acceptable results. In fact, the use of DC shoot JPEG, I also like the possible use of software inside the set to obtain photos, this DSLR for shooting with JPEG should also be universal. Since ADL is an automatic process, so now use to simply fully automatic, the new Nikon cameras in the ADL's In fact, even though you do not know how to judge the camera, but do not need too much doubt, because we now believe that the camera can focus and metering, the judge will have reason to believe that ADL is pretty close in most cases. But you must pay attention to ADL side effects, especially in dark noise. Of course, after pictures of ADL is usually always look a little soft some, if they can pull a very flat in the late S-shaped curve, the effect may be better. 7, the curve is not a panacea has finally said curve. Most digital photographers initial contact may have been from the late S-shaped curve exciting start, including myself. A photo of a simple curve, quite different, and so many of my friends think your picture looks good. Indeed, the Levels and curves can be achieved with excellent control for picture contrast, making the effect of a variety of needs, and modified much to be desired place. For Nikon users, due to curves and custom curves into the function, is very impressive and very careful application of the curve. Forum widespread black-faced curve, S5Pro curve so that the curve of the importance of quality for the photos. I posted in front of several Zatan after the thread was also raised questions about the curve, so I think in terms of optimizing the calibration curve is necessary to talk about key issues. My point is clear: The curve is not a panacea. Curves should first briefly explain the basic concepts. Abscissa of the curve representative of input levels, vertical axis represents the output levels are generally 0-256 distinction. In short, the transition from black to white is divided into 256 equal portions, the abscissa is the actual color depth, vertical axis is the output color gamut. If the output is realistic, this time, the abscissa is 1, the vertical axis is 1; abscissa is 100, the vertical axis also corresponds to 100, so this is a slope of 1, over the origin of coordinates (0,0) line, the equation is y = x. If you said black spots 0); abscissa 200 is the vertical axis corresponds to 256, that is, (200,256), so that becomes a curve through (50,0) and (200,256) two straight lines, one through a simple equation can be regarded as the slope is 1.7, steep than the original lot line, the equation is y =- 85 +1.7 x. This new curve and the curve compared to the old What is the difference? We can be found in the original curve, in practice 0-50 of gray can be 0-50 on the same output corresponding to that output can be distinguished from the gray level 0-50. The curve in the new 0-50 enter the corresponding output is 0, that is, the input grayscale 0-50 are the same on the output of black, can not distinguish. Similarly, in the adjustment of the curve after the 200-256 and all of the input gray into white, can not distinguish between levels. In other words, after adjustment curve, the output gray-scale pictures can show the reality narrowed from the original 0-256 to 50-200. Then, we will look gray in between 50-200 what is the difference before and after adjustment. Suppose that the actual gray level is 60, which corresponds to the original point on the curve (60,60), while the corresponding curve in the new point is (60,17); another point of the actual gray scale is 180 in the original curve corresponds to (180,180), and in the new curve corresponds to (180,221). In this way, we can draw two conclusions: first, by adjusting the curve,Mentality is not good so what better way , 60 this point appears darker than the original, and 180 at this point seems brighter than the original; Secondly, the gap between two points of the output levels, from 120 increased to 204, nearly doubled. We translate these mathematical expression of popular photo effects we can see is this: Levels 0-50 of the dead into the black within the 200-256 range as high light spill; in the range of 50-200 , the dark darker, brighter highlights, the overall picture contrast sharply. This is what we passed, Imagine a picture of the histogram are concentrated in the middle of the screen,Twelve women never know things ( Oh, girls must see ), by narrowing the range of input levels, output levels for the large scale use, making the screen to improve contrast, clearer and more sharp. And if there is a picture, the uniform distribution within the entire color scale, you will also set up, it naturally caused death of dark black, glossy overflow result. On this basis, set an anchor point on the curve, the curve from the straight line into any form of say more. Therefore, the curve is actually a control input and output levels match the tools, but know this, you can set up according to their own requirements curve. Personally I feel, comes in the Nikon on the basis of these calibration curves, simple enough customization to meet the general requirements are. Picture Control Utilities with custom curve function, optimization of loading custom calibration curve can be optimized to load a custom camera calibration mode, so I think the scene made based on some specific optimization of the loading curve is an effective choice of calibration . In most cases, the default curve is acceptable. Need to screen for landscape photos with high contrast, for the case in the light, S-shaped curve is a good choice. We can see, S-shaped curve is actually at the expense of shadow and highlight contrast between the cost to improve the contrast of tone. Thom Hogan has written on the site, many people have asked me to use the settings and curves, but I think you do not really need my curve. I usually set up with low saturation, the contrast setting in the -1, or use a flat curve, the results of the screen appeared to be quite soft. Thom Hogan if you use the Standard curve photographs, you will find the situation exactly as he said, it can be seen from the curve. Because in his view, the latter increasing the contrast and saturation is much easier than the removal, so he think you are asking these questions, first of all depend on your own understanding of a number of the first. However, please note, Thom Hogan the black point set at 5, and brighten the shadows, reducing the middle tone contrast, his this curve in practical applications has increased dark contrast effect, while shooting portraits, color often in the middle tone, and thus, this curve in fact he is sometimes more suitable for portrait shooting environment. In this way, you can go back to my statement in the first ever to view: the curve is not a panacea. Curve is just a control input and output levels of the tool, any curve can not fit all the scenes general. The key is where we need to know what kind of curve. For example, in low-contrast landscape photo, we can enhance the contrast using the S-curve; in high contrast situations we can use the brighten the shadow of the curve to play the role of manual ADL. Levels for the various parts of the picture, we can add anchor points to change the specific shape of the curve to achieve the desired effect. This is not a lot of trouble? Of course a lot of trouble. If you are willing to use a particular photo of a particular curve, I do not know why you have to JPEG straight out. I have always said, optimized calibration settings for the JPEG straight out of the process of weighing the advantages and disadvantages can only be one, if for a convenient compromise between the only loss of quality caused by this compromise is very small. So, my suggestion is to use your favorite scenes for different curves. My habit is to use the default curve is usually in the low-contrast landscapes try to use the S curve, while in contrast the picture is too large to use Thom Hogan's Standard curve. You can choose according to their preferences different curves, the key is you have to have for understanding the significance of these curves, while not too complicated, was thinking what the old curve, what mode of photography will seriously affect the mood and opportunity grasp, and you from the pleasure. Of course, you really do not understand the custom curve does not matter if, in fact, designed for you, Nikon has three very good curve: SD is common for the curves, VI is the S-curve, while the NL is used to brighten the dark lower contrast curve. Optimization of calibration modes of different connotations to different curve setting, if you can understand this, coupled with the re-definition of the different modes of self-curve design, in fact, rich enough you can get the curve control. As for some of the outstanding curve of a color, I do not know how to make, but I understand its role in the color adjustment is similar to LCH. Such as to make the sky more blue, the color of LCH in the position in the sky only place to anchor improved saturation. In fact, the optimization settings in Nikon, LS an increase in green saturation function, while M1 has increased color saturation functions, which optimize the calibration model would appear that in fact are If you like a particular color effect of such increase in the curve, I think one thing you must do is to look at this curve will change the appearance of other colors, such as the blue sky only increased, or whether white objects are also infected with the touch of blue. If the color cast caused no other color, as long as they like, but with no harm. I used the Canon S60 there are no color options, and now the Canon DC has a variety of color modes are available for shooting JPEG, I feel that this is indeed very useful details. ThomHogan Standard Curve inside my S curve defined by the following two photos to illustrate the impact of different contrast curve, sequentially using the LS Default Curve and NL ThomHogan Standard Curve. LS is similar to an S-shaped curve, dark very dark, bright highlights, the formation of a higher contrast ratio, the picture seemed more clear. Meanwhile, the dark details of the small, high light overflow, resulting in the middle of the white sky, the green island in a group. NL The DR range,beats by dre pro, high light and low loss of shadow detail, the sky seemed so unlike the previous white, shadow detail and more clearly the island. However, reducing the contrast of the screen, if a year right, images are not in front of the case for clear LS. This contrast reflects the problem is: the camera DR certain circumstances, in fact, the contrast curve is in the global and local contrast adjustment and choice between, as long as know the meaning of the different curves, we can in practice according to their preferences and requirements on the screen using the appropriate curve to obtain the different levels of need for the screen. [2010-02-25 13:41 add the following] 8, landscape and optimization of calibration in fact should have been written about here, and I understand my characteristics of the various models and the corresponding meaning of the parameters have been expressed in more detail, if You see to understand these things, you should be able to set their own requirements based on optimizing the calibration in order to achieve different results. So I want to say something below may be more subjective, more content than technical indicators, but for my own personal experience of a number of different scenarios. Part in the eighth and ninth, there are a lot of content may be dispersed in the repetition of words, from the perspective of shooting the scene I will sum up their focus on the something. If you tell me the contents of the above is no longer any place to understand, perhaps you can look at my last I shoot the most scenic, to say the optimization landscape calibration, in fact more complicated, so I want to say here is the major S-shaped curve and the application of high saturation. Way to talk about, I can not understand the landscape and those who like to talk of If you old, when in the best light to reach an adequate composition of the scenes access to large tracts of beautiful, then I guess you would not come to a forum Xia Guang. For me, the scenery is available in the travel process, which determines the light you have to face a different perspective of the composition and selection, which is what I want to talk about the significance of optimization of the calibration. In general, we all want to get high contrast high saturation of the landscape photos, I am willing to add a condition of this sentence before, that is: not very serious in the details of the loss and distortion less obvious cases. I like those beautiful, but makes you feel you might see the real scene. As for those who have painted a beautiful picture environment in general I do not know why can not you draw, it will be more full of artistic atmosphere. Under this principle, S-shaped curve and high saturation usually get a good picture of the ideal combination of scenery, but we must understand the limitations of this combination. In the post-processing of RAW, I often do one thing is to Levels of the black spots and white point slider to the ends of the histogram to obtain the best contrast ratio, as discussed above, when talking about that curve. However, because the machine is usually set to take into account all the photos as widely as possible, so we generally S-shaped curve is fixed at 20% and 80% of the local setting two anchors, reducing the shadow and high light adjust the contrast and improve the middle (20% -80% area) of the contrast. So for landscape photos can be better for S-curve scenario is densely distributed in the middle of the histogram case, only in this case, S-shaped curve can effectively improve the contrast. Simple classification, then the photo can be divided into the following four types of histograms: 1, concentrated in the middle, similar to bell-shaped distribution; 2, dim the Ministry of concentration; 3, partial highlights focus; 4, both ends of the high middle low. For 2,3-a situation, you can get the exposure compensation to be concentrated to the center but with the S-curve; and for 4 kinds of situations, often in strong contrast at noon so when, will you use the S-curve very inappropriate. I said S-shaped curve, in fact, is that real contrast. You must understand that you are using the contrast of the curve on the specific embodiment where, instead of saying Because of different lighting scenes will apply different models and different curves. The same is true in terms of saturation, and this point I have just mentioned, saturation has been analyzed, not more repeat it. In fact, the most important thing is that you have your own photos of various parts of the balance and trade-offs. High saturation will naturally be easier to overflow, high contrast details of the loss will naturally be likely to cause, then you can allow the range where? You take a high overlooking the panoramic landscape photos, and you take a mountain in backlit silhouette sunset photo irradiation patterns and curves need not necessarily be the same. The former you need to make the histogram in the histogram distribution of good to average, highlighting the contrast of the main screen; the latter you must expect the left side of the mountains against the Levels, you do not care about these details, and you do not want the setting sun overexposure and Clouds in the near able to occupy the middle tone gradation. These two different requirements, will bring a different set up. But as long as you understand the calibration mode, contrast, curves,beats headphones, saturation and other parameters on the impact of the screen, you can be reasonably based on the scene in front of the set. Of course, some people still ask me what in the end should be optimized calibration mode? So I had to say that the experience of their own irresponsibility. The reason that the irresponsible, because for me a RAW photographers, the latter can be easily adjusted, so I do not even have to consider these things in the film, naturally a bit of experience In short, I think for most of the time we need high-contrast high saturation of the landscape photos, it would be a good choice VI will be transferred to +2 saturation, are often able to obtain more pleasing effect. The scene is saturated with red, green or simply want to highlight the scene, you can choose LS, Saturation +2. If you think the contrast is too high LS, the contrast can be transferred to -1. VI mode in the application of LS and S-shaped curve should be cautious, only better in that the use of bell-shaped distribution of S-curve histogram may get better results. In the midday sun or some other strong high-contrast situations, as far as possible avoid using VI, LS like the model, and should use the NL this low-contrast mode, the appropriate increase in the NL saturation point, so that the screen would not get dull. NL can also try a S-shaped curve superimposed on the appropriate increase in contrast. The contrast makes for a strong distribution histogram on both sides, the middle part of the histogram where very low, you can try ThomHogan the standard curve, there will be some effect. Of course, you can apply the ADL. Anyway, just know that the principle of contrast change, try to free the way you like. For photographing flowers, especially red flowers, I recommend using M2. The night shooting, you can try NL, Contrast -1, Saturation +2, there may be a different effect. Landscape photography is often pursued by high contrast and high saturation of the screen. Jason Odell's Capture NX2 scenery pieces to indicate S curve after adjustment before adjustment is more suitable to intermediate concentrations of the histogram,dr beats [ Links ] D300.D700, bright photos of you, the overall dim the screen should be used with caution in an S curve to cite examples of high contrast for optimal alignment NL LS Picture Sometimes the need to contrast and detail aspects of the overall trade-offs, depending on personal preference. Note that the prospects of tea under the shadow and picture of the overall level. Optimization of calibration LS Picture NL9, Portrait and optimization of calibration even more ashamed to say that people like me. I took pictures of those with a majority of people do a lot of money Portrait, photography and even a lot of money, at most, a visit here is just some of the pictures according to it. However, since about the optimal alignment, or bite the bullet and come to a pass nonsense. Anyway, as long as you tell me the above principles as those clear in the chest, it's nonsense to me here, then drying it wants to smile too. In contrast with the landscape photography, portraits in most cases the principle of low contrast and low saturation. Low contrast can make the skin appear relatively smooth and clean, no sharp edges and corners. Such as the side light or sunlight, especially in the case of a more intense, high contrast colors and shading the face would be too uneven, and easier to highlight the wrinkles and other unpleasant details. You put a woman looks like the angular rocks in most cases probably not a pleasant thing. In fact, low saturation is more complex. In principle, we do not want too much color saturation, but the background or other color saturation can be higher. Color saturation is too high, it will make the face look very red, like a drunk. Sometimes, however, takes into account the saturation of color and the background appears to be too dull. Solved this problem using the RAW, but when compared directly out of trouble. I thought the point is choice, that you can be the basis of background or foreground. The mug shot or a portrait, the background may be considered necessary; and occupy an important background for the environment, environmental portrait, light, etc., or should be based on an appropriate tilt to the environment. Do not listen to many of the details on a web forum soft ah ah like nonsense, often the skin saturation, higher contrast, and will not cause any undue influence, can be as long as appropriate. In fact, talking about the portrait, then can not help but mention that light, make-up and your target shooting. I do not take sugar tablets, so transparent about what the main basis like other people's photos and comments, see more your mind will naturally find funny. On color, texture, some people say a suspension is transparent, texture, color, etc., the majority of both the technology has nothing to do with your lens has nothing to do with you, and you are a C, N, P, S, O is more independent, to put it bluntly the main and you want to make the woman a great relationship itself. We often say that children's skin Some people are born with red skin color, some people just do not like how you can change this. Is also a great make-up and pay attention to the light. Make-up has nothing to do with the content I will, but the light was a great relationship. In good natural light (side light along light or smooth, high color temperature, soft), you shoot the skin texture and color will naturally be better. This time if the shooting conditions portrait, you can use the VI like high contrast high saturation settings so portraits prominent,studio headphones, bright background, the screen clean. In poor light (top light, hard light), although you can adjust and optimize the calibration of shooting skills and to alleviate possible adverse effects of light, but the effect is always fully realized. As for the artificial light or studio light, it is more difference, of course, I'm not here to discuss the content. Therefore, optimizing the use of portrait photography for calibration, depending on your account taken of the portrait and the background picture of the relationship between subject positions, and where the light environment. I would recommend for portraits of the main mode is M1, and PT. I would like to correct the above in the How in fact did not used because of his PT, so the most recent and careful experiments on this model a lot, feeling, and NL PT is compared to the main features of saturation increased. I suspect that N is a set of PT's case to retain a slight increase in color saturation of other colors, the overall feeling of shooting down the environmental portrait with very good results. Occupy the screen for portrait photography portrait absolute subject, I recommend the M1, the number of skin more beautiful, as long as the sharpness transferred to 5 or 6, the other default settings. For environmental portraits, you can use the PT, if the need to highlight the environmental color, and can be considered to increase the saturation to +1, there is too much color will not have a significant impact. As a custom curve, portrait photography should try not to use the S-shaped curve. The default curve will be suitable for many occasions, and ThomHogan standard curve due to brighten the dark contrast and reduce the role of the middle tone can also be used as the choice of portrait photography, especially in the face underexposed backlit situation, if you do not use the ADL, This is a good compromise. Optimization of calibration standards Portrait Picture VI Sartuation +3 PT is obviously not the ideal angle of the right to set soft and light, portrait photography can be applied to the high contrast and saturation settings to optimize the calibration of high M1 curve: ThomHogan standard curve optimized calibration LS I that the images of more beautiful the circumstances under which the backlight contrast setting will slightly reduce the low shadow Picture the face of the LS optimization calibration PT [2010-03-24 13:03 add the following] 10 to optimize the calibration to talk about the philosophy of the last optimization Calibration of the Not so much philosophy, in fact, a little nurturing your own feelings is more appropriate. In fact, many mentioned above, such as optimizing the calibration of the various modes, the curve of the meaning of the function curve to optimize the calibration and so on are just a necessary statement of the technology, I think these things are objective, who is the result are the same. Finally, I would like to talk about is the objective of the technical aspects of these slight increase on the subjective point of my idea, so that everyone will benefit from this objective, combined with his own wants to say and think about how to accurate and personalized Optimization of calibration used. However, these basic techniques and principles must first master, or that individual will eventually become familiar with the CN World War II and the like. Emphasize how good of a curve, the blind worship of a curve, and in fact have to for the D700 and 5DII who are good and the whole no essential difference between life and death. Yes, say that I understand the optimization of the calibration, the first is that there is nothing superstitious mode or curve. And there is no universal optimal calibration, whichever strengths and avoid its weaknesses, is in shooting mode to play the right way to optimize the calibration. If you spoke to me all the above characteristics and optimize the calibration model adjustment for each parameter did understand, that to this point I do not think there is any doubt. If you are still seeking a variety of network said good curve, a pattern or a firm that the best color out of the picture, the effect is the most magical, that you really could not glimpse the doorway to digital photography. Secondly, we must understand and optimize the calibration itself must be a compromise, in fact, be only for a few scenes simply by machine to achieve optimal calibration settings optimized. When I say curves, has been conducted on this issue specific elaboration. Of course, different scenarios you can optimize the use of a specific calibration to achieve the best results, but since I do not understand that why do not you shoot RAW it? Moreover, by setting the machine to achieve this For a photo of the shades, the white point and black point settings are very basic. Picture Control Utility where you can set the white point and black point, but you can on each photo are the corresponding white point and black point to set it? Obviously not, you can store inside the optimization calibration is limited. The same curves for different histogram distribution of a clear need for different curves, you can not so much by default to make the curve for each scene. There are color saturation. Therefore, it is important that you calibrate through the optimization of the machine to get the modification effect must be, in effect, and the balance made between convenience, recognizing that lets you take pictures even more enjoyable. To give an extreme example, if the camera allows you to load 10,000 optimize the calibration curve, then I think about all the photos in theory, can direct the machine through the calibration settings optimized for good effects. The problem is, you do this when shooting in the curve in the selection of 10,000? In fact, if you put all the existing custom camera curves filled with (my D300 is a 9), you will feel when in use have been running around in circles, at least this is my own. So, my feeling is that once you take in the course of the curve is best not to switch more than 3. For example, take the general point of view to travel photos, my main choice is VI saturation +2, and the sun for the night putting the pictures I usually use the NL +2 saturation, contrast -1, and if there is a visit to this requirements, I may feel in the PT under saturation +1, SD (ThomHogan curve), M1, choose one. In this way, I do not need significant savings in their brains consumption. Another example, someone looking for me to shoot the wedding, I generally select a portrait mode according to mood, the day will not change it. Of course, you made according to different scenarios may have these custom curves useful, if a picture of each are carefully think about which mode is best used, I believe that the results of some of the pictures a little better, but guarantee that you will a big headache - unless you are seriously engaged in creating the kind of guy, in most cases you will not be straight out of the machine. Recognizing the fact that since the compromise, do not forget the convenience of handling and use of a simple pursuit of effectiveness and quality. This is like the purchase of equipment, if I have a few million annual salary, and that there is no doubt D3X, 1DS, H3D each buy a play, there are those who may never be taken out of the Tau. But I can not get salary, only a few thousand pieces a month, do I have So I have to do in the balance of the money and the machine, so made the Nikon D3X, Nikon has made the D3000, Nikon has also made a large number of not very good most of the Coolpix, is the same reason. Third, in the application of optimized calibration process, it is necessary to distinguish between two different types of evaluation. Network, the Forum for the evaluation of pictures, full of the casual, in fact, careful analysis of the case are mostly subjective personal preferences and the thinking of a given type, then the impact of individual thought. Extreme cases, such as the Nikon, Canon, Zeiss, Leica, etc. to evaluate the image quality and personal likes and dislikes. For these, do not have to care. I will optimize the evaluation of the calibration set is divided into two categories, one is such a subjective evaluation as above, this is actually not care about right and wrong; the other is the perspective from which both can clearly judge right and wrong . I wrote this article, mainly want to tell you is the latter that we are certain occasions where appropriate to the application and optimization of calibration, not incorrectly applied the outdated calibration optimization. As for the front of a class, in fact, related to a deeper level, I would like to focus not only mention here a simple two personal views. What is right and wrong? For example, the above portrait held to that standard example of optimization of the calibration and use VI to improve saturation, obtained portrait is wrong. In fact, the error very good judge, you get the actual images and objects, and you want to express your inconsistent, and this is wrong. All the examples I mentioned above and described in the text are basically around to avoid the errors in the. Why should know the characteristics of a variety of optimized calibration? Why should understand the mode of the curve? Purpose is to make your camera's sensor and through the software processing the images obtained to achieve your goals. Errors are usually caused by technical reasons. Complexity of the human brain is difficult to get us to understand the feelings of the brain through the eyes of this in the imaging characteristics of the camera to match what your eyes see. The brain's

Sponsored Links