Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 04-07-2011, 02:39 PM   #1
sheshe42

Default Windows 7 Starter blog fola-olympics

The geek in query: Fola Adeleke-Adedoyin The career title: Developer, MSIT Romantic relationship Encounter Division (RXD) So what are you currently operating on?
I’m a developer with MSSolve, the Microsoft Services business incident management solution, which is on track to replace a 12-year Clarify legacy system with a Microsoft technology stack such as WPF, WCF,Microsoft Office Home And Student 2010, MS CRM Dynamics 4.0 (titan), and much more. Goodness. I see you like acronyms. How long have you been at Microsoft, Land of the Acronym (LotA)?
A year and a half — although I did a six-month internship before that. Right, I heard that process was a bit rough.
It was a long stretch. I kept applying for an internship while I was at Howard University — I applied for four years and never got in. I kept going at it year after year. I was finally accepted during my graduate program. That was a big break-through. And how many years have you been swimming competitively?
About 22 years. I'm 27 now. My mother is from the Czech Republic, and she really wanted me to swim. My dad's Nigerian,Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus, and he was more interested in me playing soccer, but my mother definitely pushed me to get better at swimming. We hear a lot about how Microsoft is a competitive workplace — are there any other ways that your competitive swimming career mirrors your profession as a software engineer?
There's a love/hate romantic relationship with both. You love what you're doing, but sometimes you hit a roadblock or a frustrating situation or you're tired or you had a bad day and suddenly you hate it. Both of them you must question every day whether or not you have succeeded what you needed for the day. "Did I accomplish anything today, or am I just going through the motions?" I know you swim at the ProClub, where all ‘Softies get a free membership. Are there any other benefits you're taking advantage of in your pursuit of the Olympic gold?
Well, I was in a motorcycle accident last year — I hit a pole broke both femurs in my legs. Microsoft benefits completely took care of me. I had no out of pocket expenses, and was able to take perform off without feeling like the whole building was falling because I wasn't at work. The initial cost for the operation on my legs was something like $65,000 — and then there's the ongoing physical therapy and rehabilitation which has probably pushed it over $100,Windows 7 sale,000 in benefits. That rehabilitation was crucial to my swimming profession. Now I have titanium rods the length of my femur in each thigh, with 4 screws per femur keeping them attached. Does all that titanium make you a bionic man in terms of your swimming?
I don't have any side effects with swimming — but it's a big inconvenience going through airports. Every time, I'm like "Alright, metal in my legs. Metal in my legs." So titanium isn’t like that new Speedo LZR suit,Windows 7 Starter, the one that's causing all the controversy?
Not at all … although the LZR is a really fast suit. I already have mine on order. Believe it or not, there's a ton of technology in swimming. Wave technology is a big deal — waves in the pool can be eliminated with good gutters and lane ropes that have smart technology. The lanes at the walls of the pool are the slowest, because the water hits the wall and comes back. So the fastest swimmers are always in the center lane typically that is Lane 4. Which lane are you in at perform?
Lane 4. The tech industry isn't always known for being jockish. How does it feel to be an international athlete in an industry known for getting most of its exercise via mouse clicking?
I like breaking stereotypes. You don't just have to do one thing in life. You can have other passions that you can follow. Even with a mortgage, you can still get out and do other things. That said, there are a lot of people in the pool at the ProClub at 5am. I know that I'm aiming for the Olymics,Discount Office 2007, but what's everyone ELSE doing in the pool at 5 in the morning? There are a lot of Microsoft people who are triathaletes, and Microsoft culture is definitely fit-conscious. We have good scenery, good clean air. The northwest is really health-conscious. People talk a lot about Microsoft's permissive dress code — so, would you ever wear your new Speedo LZR to perform?
The suit is expensive, and it stretches a bit every time you wear it. If people want to see me the suit, they have to come to a swim meet. Links in Lane 4, please! Video about Fola’s path to the Olympics: Fola's five years of trying to be an intern: Video of “world fasters swimsuit” Speedo LZR Racer: FINA, world swimming federation: Fola is attending Beijing Olympic Qualifer June 26 – 29th in Montreal, Quebec:

Sponsored Links