Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 04-07-2011, 01:18 AM   #1
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

34430 2010 年 08 月 14 日 22:44 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
advice on marriage and love

on marriage: Marriage can be roughly divided into four 1, hateful marriage, 2, can be tolerated in the marriage, 3, the marriage may be over , 4, Jacuzzi marriage. The fourth is similar to most people hope Shenxianjuanlv, the first marriage will ultimately disintegrated, most of the second, three states! most women are hoping to find husband: a better career, could grow handsome little (Fortunately, his girlfriend to show off in front of some of the capital), can maintain a long-term care and their care (that is, marriage is also maintaining long-term hope they love the heat when ). But when all things have their relative shelf, according to the Marriage Investigation of the five countries in Europe and America, and many scientists of human behavior survey, about the human love of spouses for the 6-30 month period, more than this Most can not maintain the original limit of the heat. In my opinion: Marriage is two people holding a magnifying glass and microscope Game! here will not have a real winner and a loser. After all, hope that all of the back garden of roses in full bloom overnight is unrealistic, the same marital status is a perfect ideal, and perhaps can only be achieved in fairy tales. (all of the vision of marriage as being tied to the dogs head was that the piece of meat on a stick, as expected the impossible. No matter how hard, yet almost always.) So I always asked about my marital problems of the women said: All of radish are similar, the marriage if there is no irreconcilable contradiction to insist that love is the \Patience! \society is in a phase of great change, relative to each particular stage of human social morality is: hard to say what is always right, what ever is wrong, obviously many people who had been widely considered immoral and wrong things (such as second wives, men have more intimate crowd the opposite ###### is being widely recognized as successful and attractive men, a sign), it is accepted and recognized by most people, I feel normal ... .... just like love, Maybe love was once a very beautiful and sacred legends, and everyone is yearning for the good feelings. But in today's society ... ... Although it is still yearning for the good of love, but in fact it has become a completely platonic ideal, it seems that this society and the real side of things pure and beautiful at the same time been longing for, and and the real world by humans abandoned ruthless and cold, and become just a distant, unattainable dream. It has been said: 60 years China has gone through three stages of love, first :50-70's, love's pure (that's people are simply plain, it will come to love some of the more simple). The second paragraph : 70 -90 years late era of unbridled lust (received by the reform of the Liberation of Western influence, many people choose to the people at that time seems to deviant ######ual indulgence ;). paragraph 90 - the age of love is now the third (today we see it filled with more love materialized: education. practitioner's direction, whether there is a prominent family background, whether a car has room, income how much. are doped in which love and marriage began to be quantified into a money can calculate the physical and emotional! love compared to the first two, even the second love (the love of pure ######uality ) view: that people today are more materialistic, and love is not so pure. maybe it is our tragedy. the reality is contradictory and cruel, there is very true, like a real nightmare. Maybe we have to ask: When the world's only money between people and material, physical and desire, the community, what is left? may be filled with material desires of today's world, and gradually materialized expectations of mankind's most beautiful feelings (of love also includes a beautiful family and all human emotions), which may be more abundant material of human society, and human emotion, one reason for the growing apathy.

and betrayal on the Mahogany: I want to the perspective of dialectical materialism and historical materialism, monogamy is the product of private ownership after the society, but as long as several thousand years of human civilization has been in a male of female subordination, on account of the origin of population (the feudal era , the man known as the man, a woman known as the mouth, the woman with the husband's surname after marriage, instead of the original name of taboo), can be seen from, whether in slavery or feudal society, men in gender relations has been dominated to an absolute position. The new monogamy China to promote the implementation of the real to today, but less than 60 years (as such until the liberation of the gentry class also can be concubinage, even common people can be allowed as long as the economy concubinage, that is the so-called monogamous, male-only rule of the feudal forces fig leaf), the so-called deeply embedded in the history of human civilization thousands of years of history in the legacy issues, it is very difficult in the short term there is a great change, and the early days of such event less, because public opinion was too harsh morality in today's poverty prostitution is laughing to the amount of income Hero's success. I think as long as the objective conditions permit, regardless of ######, it takes an absolute loyalty to their spouses, so recently popular saying goes like this: a man indifferent loyalty, loyalty is because of the temptation suffered enough, a woman does not matter upright, decent chips because of betrayal is too low! first hearing seem biased, but philosophy is really quite interesting!

human itself \), with up to 300 million years or more distant time. inconstant nature itself is difficult to attribute morality in 5000 bound! but it also thus to promote the progress of human society (doctors are not between jobs, you can not find better treatment of disease. reformers are not between jobs, improve the social system can not be allowed more time to adapt to the social, scientific and technical personnel are not between jobs, there would be no inventions ... ....) nature: there must be a lion together constitute about 5-9 families only lioness. And there are many kinds of spider kills the male after mating, the female's natural nature. human beings although compared with them is: the evolution in some areas better! but the material properties that not much essential difference. It is also natural attributes of humanity itself, and we acquired to be educated and morality is suppressed to a certain extent, the nature, but as long as appropriate once the environment and soil, the nature of It will reveal the true face of nature.

on the choice of spouse: I have always maintained that man's sense of responsibility and tolerance are the most important, while others, such as appearance, income, and the trades, are not able to to ensure that the necessary elements of marriage relatively stable! but in theory or reality, physically and mentally from the absolute loyalty to their spouses who would be difficult to find life (because of all the feelings by time, space, things, receive their education level, family and persons of multiple factors, which may produce changes at any time), ask about the test I've ever seen in 99.8% of people who have been faithful in marriage, and responsibility for the betrayal and departure from, and we live in a changing era, the high divorce rate and the year on the students and practitioners in love break up rates and the variability of life (according to the data, was born in the middle of the last century, a person's life 40-50 years replacement of occupation and work unit no more than 3 times out of 60 years who was born in about 4-6 times, 70 years after the birth of people in his life may be as many as 14 times as Western countries for more than 80 years After, I met many of the year for work for more than 1 or even up to 3 times - 5 times a) are destined to bear the more modern people from the social, employment and psychological stress , which tend to be brought to the marriage and the family, excessive materialism and the temptation is that most people can not resist. So I often say to friends: the pursuit of happiness is all, but are as tied to dog stick his head above the bone want to go but never fail to recover, we can only enjoy yourself, try to pursue spiritual pleasure, and bring it with family and share with you! and this is my opinion, really Most women give in marriage to bring lasting stability and another essential advantage of a man (an optimistic attitude and sense of humor).

many other scholars predict who will test some of these women find some answers : Your husband Mahogany, quebracho, you will divorce, your husband is not as big, marry your husband, Vanves so on and so! to where I think this point of view, there is a certain point of view from the numerology of truth, but Nothing is (I have seen, from the viewpoint of today is destined to divorce or break up of the palmistry, born in the 40-50 age group in many of these couples, but marriage had a certain stage of the conflict for a long time , and had some separation and eventually had another life, and in my contact with people in a wide range of subjects born in the 60 years the divorce rate than people age 40-50, who was born in divorce 70 years rate of more than 60 years, and 80 people who were born after the divorce rate reached an unprecedented peak. I saw a report on Beijing in 2006, the divorce rate statistics report that about 25,000 divorce that year, of which After 80 years accounted for 60% of people, this is a shocking figure. This is the predictions relatively accurate in predicting when the truth of marriage, marriage and family and all about the moral and ethical thing to be involved on the history which was a large background, and and has a significant educational and social contacts, times and morality and humanity are subject to change, and we will see a dialectical view of things.) because no one startled by themselves can not guarantee the temptation sometimes large enough to clear the deal, and ultimately determine your success or failure of the marriage option is that you also, is that you want to be in marriage and family what it is, romantic love, or family the absolute sense, is the trivialization of life, food and ######, or fame in the outsider's wonderful life, is the trivialization of an obedient submissive men, or thinking maverick-powerful men, is optimistic, cheerful man humor or stern words boring dull stagnation of the men, all things are fish and can not have both, so I just want to have too much to all the wonderful vision of marriage the woman said: life is real, everyone pay the price for her actions (the couple get along, as two close together in the winter as heating porcupine, in order to get warm, keep each other real stab each other, they kept close to, just to warm yourself that point survive! marriage is a magnifying glass and microscope, and the two get along with people day and night game! here will not have a real winner and a loser, but one knows the true meaning of tolerance, people will live more happily!)

So here I would like to advise those who like to go over love fortune telling and prediction of the women, do not over-concerned about the disappointments in life, and some forecasters said the future of your life, some of the remarks,leather handbags, the existence of life, especially marriage quality depends on your attitude toward life and marriage! treat themselves and their families and all who care about you. to make yourself happy life is the most important! Finally, I would like to quote a famous sages, may be on everyone's life a little help! responsible person of the heart responsible for ourselves, forgive thyself people (Tolerance is the best human qualities)!

wish to read this article and all the people who love life and the life: fun every day!
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links