Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 04-04-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
Zula3486

Default sac chanel pas chersac chanel chanel 2.55 Father

Xu Zhenyuan the first to jump into the sea rescue in the area told reporters about the incident through.

a man suspected of life due to unbearable pressure and actually embrace of the birth of his son just jumped into the sea more than 50 days, after the dangerous vicinity of security, jumped into the icy water, the father and son pulled ashore. This is yesterday morning in Baoan Xixiang Dachan Bay Port area of ​​breathtaking scene. Currently, the boy was frightened by, the Hang Seng sent to hospital for treatment, Xixiang, uneventfully, jumped into the sea man was taken away by police investigation.
Shenzhen Special Zone Daily reporter Yang Mingming text / Chart

has been taken to hospital for treatment, police brought the young man was investigating!
reporters go to the sea along the Xixiang Road, found that Dachan Bay Port area to a number of junctions were blocked, a few at the intersection of security,sac chanel pas cher, told reporters on duty the morning courageous Yongjiu jumped into the sea father and son who called Xu Zhenyuan is Dachan Bay Port Management Limited facilities security guards. Xu Zhenyuan courageous deeds, several security guards said with admiration.
reporter found just Xiaye Ban's Xu Zhenyuan, somewhat shy, he modestly said: 7 individuals to save.
man holding a baby, jumped into the sea the morning

far as he recalled yesterday,sac chanel, around 7:50, radio suddenly went off, security guards, patrolling nearby, said the feedback, a young man embrace of a baby, ran to the sea along the cliff, apparently to commit suicide, and threatening with the baby, not allow anyone near. Xu Zhenyuan immediately rushed to the beach,sac chanelsac chanel sac chanel pas cher 1200 College kg vegetables to raise mo, saw a 20-year-old man in the arms of a baby onto a narrow path along the cliff, baby infant cry randomly in the men's arms, the man's wife and mother cried in the distance console the man, but men and unmoved, and to prohibit any person around. A security guard tried to hold it is not prepared to take advantage of the man, but, man, even threatening to the baby, claiming that security if we close, he will be the baby fell to the gravel path along the cliff covered, and withstood the baby's neck by hand. The man then ran along the cliff at the end of the arms of the baby, jumped into the sea, due to shallow water potential, the man moved to the depths of the sea. This continues, the baby will not be drowned to freeze to death.
Security swim 200 meters rescued two

saw the situation extremely critical, Xu Zhenyuan side of the cliff at the end of the rush, while off his coat and jumped into the sea, struggling to men and the direction of travel to the baby's mouth also shouted: is the slippery mud, the sea has Yandao man shoulders. was holding his chest child, the child's pale little face frozen, eyes closed, do not cry do not call. I think children are too poor,Too bad the attitude of men hit the hotel with toy guns, but I do not dare to rush on to grab the child, the child afraid of him lose his injury, I pulled him to one, let him go to Sham Shui Po District, and has been advised of his children dying, let him first child to me. he was in sea ​​himself, saying he was just someone else a 'pawn', too much pressure on yourself. Then I advised him to order a prescription, men see their children leave their children a soft heart for me, but he himself insisted on walking to the sea. is pulling us when one of my colleagues have swam up to the child a wonderful reflection of the bank. I advised in the sea for nearly 10 minutes, he reluctantly told me to go to the shore, However, when approaching the shore, he snapped, while I do not pay attention and back to back, no way I ran back to the sea after him. when the cold cold water, cold upper and lower teeth straight fight us, and I duo shaking winded to persuade him, advised him as a man no matter what, must be strong points. Later, he then followed me back to shore, then taken away by the police.
to save those small files

Xu Zhenyuan Hechi 28 people

Dachan Bay Port facilities Management Company Limited security guards

Dialogue relatives

mother jumped into the sea of ​​men interviewed said - company and, after finding the man's mother Miss DUNN. Brought his son crazy, Miss DUNN, told reporters:
According to Tang has introduced his son, 23-year-old Ronaldinho is an only child, and despite a poor economic situation, but Ronaldinho is the family favorite since childhood. A year ago, Ronaldinho at a girlfriend, and gradually build a house, get married, have children, which makes for a poor family had more debt, while Ronaldinho's father, poor health, unable to work outside the home. To this end, Miss DUNN was introduced from China came to Shenzhen a company cafeteria to cook, make money debt.
10 days ago, Tang has to Ronaldinho received a family of three from the mainland to spend the Spring Festival in Shenzhen, and hope that Ronaldinho can find a job in Shenzhen, the family tide over the crisis together. Wohuo sometimes, so I always nagging him. Now that I think the pressure of his large family so much debt, son born, he is not easy. Ronaldinho seems to feel the spirit of Ms. had a problem one night, pointing to the ceiling suddenly shouted Ronaldinho said: Unexpectedly, even jumped into the sea will be developed to hold his son to commit suicide.
Tang has said that at present grandchildren still in hospital, but fortunately did not cause illness, many of my colleagues are keen to help take care of the hospital. Ronaldinho finished the record in the police station, too, was taken to hospital for psychiatric evaluation. contributions, was so grateful to them.
psychologists encounter pressure to think of life Moments

for Ronaldinho's situation, the reporter interviewed yesterday, Corning Hospital, Dr Weng therapist. Dr Weng said that Ronaldinho is a pessimist, his extreme negative emotions cause him to make impulsive, according to Ronaldinho's situation,chanel 2.55, he may be suffering from depression.
Dr Weng believes that Ronaldinho will make the matter the reason, and his personal character, growing environment and living conditions have a great relationship. Ronaldinho as an only child, might give his young family, love more,chanel 2.55chanel 2.55 chanel 2.55 Corporal punishment father son committed sui, causing him under pressure poor way of handling the problem is not mature enough. Therefore, when young, he needs when faced with tremendous pressure of reality, he will slump to take to resist, to avoid extreme solutions to problems.
get married, have children, building a new house had been a very good life, happy things, Ronaldinho has parents, wife and children love and care, have a healthy body, through efforts, sooner or later they will be debt paid off, life is full of sunshine. But Ronaldinho can not see the bright spot in life, to shift the weight of foreign debt this infinite zoom, while the family nagging, complaining and other negative emotions may also affect Ronaldinho, Ronaldo led to make impulsive.
this, Weng doctors hope in the face of frustration and stress, not a dead end, but to think more about life in the glittering, positive and optimistic in the face of life.

Sponsored Links