Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 04-03-2011, 01:19 PM   #1
dfsdf38zv
Command Sergeant Major

dfsdf38zv is on a distinguished road
Default christian louboutin pumps-Brad Millers Bus Out of

So with Charlotte off the table,christian louboutin pumps, what are some possible destinations for Miller?
* Portland
Though Geoff Petrie would probably prefer to deal with Eastern Conference teams,visvim shoes com, and Kevin Pritchard is nowhere near ready to give up on Greg Oden, this could work. Miller has a couple of good years left,tory burch rain boots, and his passing instincts would benefit Brandon Roy, Travis Outlaw, and Rudy Fernandez.
A couple of days ago, a rumor surfaced that Gerald Wallace would be headed to Sacramento in exchange for Brad Miller. However,headphones monster, word out of Charlotte is that Larry Brown isn’t all that interested in the Kings’ big man.
But that’s not going to stop Sacramento from exploring some other options for Miller. He’s at the top of their trading list right now, not only because he’s got $23 million left on his deal (including this season and ‘09-10). But his production is down across the board,coach totes, and the Spencer Hawes/Jason Thompson combo deserves minutes.
What do you think is a good destination for Brad Miller?
* Miami
Even if Joel Anthony has been a serviceable center for the last six games, he’d drop off the face of the map if Alonzo Mourning returned to South Beach. So what about securing a guy whose actually been playing the game for a couple of months at a pro level in their playoff push? Miller and Shawn Marion could be the centerpieces of this exchange, with Sacramento giving up a Donte Greene as well to try to even things out.
Brad Miller’s Bus Out of Sacramento
Brad Miller
* Dallas
The Mavs were better without Josh Howard in the lineup. Even though he plays the same position as Francisco Garcia, the Kings would move things around to fit J-Ho on board next to Kevin Martin. Like that Miami deal, Sacramento would have to give something else up to snag Howard.
Would a package that included Jerryd Bayless, Joel Przybilla and a pick be enough for Sacramento?

abercrombie store-Amateur Bag Designers_2207

Brief Overview Of Italian Gold_31

canadian goose jacket-Half a Quarter_653

Today I am leaving for a two week vacation to Europe. My long lost college roommate and I are going to be hitting up Spain and Italy and in Italy Vlad will be meeting up with us for a Gondola ride or two! I am super excited for this vacation and this time will actually be vacationing. We are lucky enough to have someone who will write posts for me while I am gone, Nerdphanie! You all remember her as a guest blogger! Now she is signed on as a two week blogger to fill my spot. She will bring you lots of new bags and goodies to look at. I will be posting sporadically, but not my usual four or five posts a day
dfsdf38zv is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2011, 03:17 PM   #2
ming7bai2d
Second Lieutenant

ming7bai2d is on a distinguished road

,nike dunk shoes

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 175483021 at 18:55 on August 8th, 2007 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Audio Digital

| Back to logs list
ming7bai2d is offline   Reply With Quote