Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 04-03-2011, 10:38 AM   #1
zelil711686
Captain

zelil711686 is on a distinguished road
Default chi Guangxi, coffee bar , a coal mine located in C

sitting on
East pregnant with the largest coal mine in Guangxi. As in the white-collar workers and office, where the miners have to punch in to work, but they punch through the iris security monitoring attendance system, the system through the eyes of each person's iris to identify the identity.

this particular coffee bar area of ​​three to four square meters, although the simple yet chic decoration: The miner's lamp lighting, abandoned the tools to do decorations hanging on the wall. Winch transport furniture is coming in, but no problem to sit down or two ten miners. Coffee bar is not full-time staff, all the miners their shifts.

relax: in the roadway, about 100 m is placed at intervals of sound, music is played through the control room, the choice of many, some light music
to watch TV to shower, to drink coffee, listen to music, in October Chile, in mid-trapped miners rescued a few months, they leisurely waiting to be rescued in the underground press, so many were different. Baise in Guangxi Bureau of Mines of the East pregnant coal mine, the miners also have a similar enjoyment - roadway play beautiful music all the way, underground coffee bar for people to relax and feel. 29 October, reporters came to the East pregnant with mine, seen all underground miners simple life.
sit,franco sarto handbags, to relieve his mind. Security
iris recognition as punch

refreshing: the vertical distance from the ground coffee of about 160 meters down the night shift miners sometimes, sleepy and tired,5名男子吸毒后赌博 将民警当成幻觉不理会, a cup of coffee to refresh
into the wellhead to go through the two doors closed. Must go down,mbt walk, step after a door is completely closed, to open the second door. Cen help build explained: shop like a bright light, rotating turntable thunder, waiting for the miners ride, brought in from out of roadway.
reporters in the mine's indicators in real time records.
the music through the built-in wall in the audio playback. In the roadway, about 100 meters every sound is placed, the clerk of the East Cen pregnant to help build coal mines, said: , soothing rhythm-based. play music is to allow the miners to calm, feel good, can not choose the kind of exciting listening, so Madden's certainly not to be.

reporters to go down to sit the This is commonly known,womens timberland boots uk 美国77岁军事专家变性成女人(组图), it is the professional name is

Underground coffee bar, the miners are using coffee

it is invested heavily in building Baise Mineral Bureau of Mine Safety information integration system that can mine all kinds of hazards and comprehensive intelligent security risk analysis, early warning disposal and network monitoring. Small coal mine is now reported on more,louis vuitton 2010, most people put behind the underground conditions very scary to imagine, in fact, really just to look down into the well,inexpensive christian louboutin shoes, we can eliminate misunderstandings. Now the mine is a large modern production, have been using the cover of hydraulic support, people hiding in the pillar of the following is very safe. as long as all parties according to standard operation, the mine is under the security guarantee. >
3 pm, it is time the miners began to shift,timberland mukluk boots 同胞兄弟身高相差63厘米 矮, more and more people into the coffee cup of coffee or drink water. This is probably the least professional coffee bar,ed hardy skinny jeans, in which the use of only simple instant coffee.
monkey who sat on it, like hands and feet to cling tightly columns, and then slide down along the cable.
vertical distance from the ground about 160 meters, there is a coffee bar, shaking it around in the headlights, like a miners club.
work: clock security monitoring through the iris attendance system, the system by each person iris eyes to identify the identity

160 meters underground coal mining will be tired and a cup of coffee listening to music
go down the tunnel music accompanied
zelil711686 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links