Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2011, 07:11 AM   #2
g4myu8af
Brigadier General

g4myu8af is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

135360 2008 年 10 月 12 日 17:06 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
; a long time not opened to record the daily mood. I did not expect more than a year after I wrote up the diary again, even criticizing their own silly!

A few days ago I thought me and I love the hard work of the marathon long-distance love is finally over. finally looked forward to the results of our common waiting! finally coming into fruition! I was really happy `really happy! feel good everything looks pleasing to the eye! feel like a spit chest unpleasant `` 好想 happy to tell the world! really want to tell everyone!!! that day is my happiest day! that day I will laugh the day dream!

but today it is I personally love my people hurt. Today I woke up. I finally understand why she always said I do not understand women. do not know what a woman in what circumstances the concern! only know to obey blindly to obey her every word she said, `` it does not know the resourceful! results when she most needed me I do not `in the next world, but also made the most stupid thing indifferent ``` do not care! Although this is the day before she told me `Why should I do it in her I was so stupid injured but also to ignorance, to comply with it,Nanzhao eighteen (Variety), I came.! do not know to comfort her, `do not know to care for her! hurt her in again and again!

really good I appreciate her. well I'm grateful for so long she can tolerate. well I'm grateful for so long she can endure! and I actually also have been hurt her! and she has never betray me! This is the greatest love!

now really want her to forgive me. can forgive my foolish `to` the last time I can finally accommodate the tolerance I once let me make up my ` all the errors committed!

`silly silly me,All 12 zodiac marriage Analysis - Qzone log! truly stupid today, I realized I` silly `Can you forgive me again after the most you can tolerate `` `the last time you last time you will have patience with me,最近有点忙 - Qzone日志!!! the last time. really is the last time!
g4myu8af is offline   Reply With Quote