Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 04-01-2011, 07:01 PM   #1
wulilixr
Command Sergeant Major

wulilixr is on a distinguished road
Default monster headphones_ (10)

Our dreams were dashed. "You mean this is illegal?" asked Mike in a
quivering voice.
"Let them go," my dad's friend said. "They might be developing a natural talent."
My dad glared at him.
"Yes, it is illegal,wholesale newports," my dad said gently. "But you boys have shown great creativity and original thought. Keep going. I'm really proud of you,newport red cigarettes!"
Disappointed, Mike and I sat in silence for about twenty minutes before we began cleaning up our mess. The business was over on opening day. Sweeping the powder up, I looked at Mike and said, "I guess Jimmy and his friends are right. We are poor."
My father was just leaving as I said that. "Boys," he said. "You're only poor if you give up. The most important thing is that you did something. Most people only talk and dream of getting rich. You've done something. I'm very proud of the two of you. I will say it again.
Keep going. Don't quit."
Mike and I stood there in silence. They were nice words,newports cigarettes, but we still did not know what to do.
wulilixr is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2011, 07:05 PM   #2
SaulVT
Lieutenant Colonel

SaulVT is on a distinguished road
Default How do I get rid of album pictures when playing mp3 files ?

i really need some help here. I am starting to work for sunlife Office 2007 Pro Plus Serial tomorrow and need my laptop to run Windows 7 Generator for their software. Currently i have Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Product Key installed. I want to know if I can split my hard drive and when computer boots I can choose xp or Office Pro 2010 64 Bit. So I can use xp for work and windows 7 for home. Since i don't have the cd for Windows 7 X86 I don't want to remove it completely. Any suggestions and help would be appreciated!
SaulVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:05 PM   #3
SaulVT
Lieutenant Colonel

Default How do you install Windows 7 without a keyboard?

I the upgrade only for Microsoft Office 2007 Standard Serial tomorrow and need my laptop to run Windows 7 Home Basic 64 Bit for their software. Currently i have Office 2010 Standard X86 installed. I want to know if I can split my hard drive and when computer boots I can choose xp or Office 2010 Professional Plus X64. So I can use xp for work and windows 7 for home. Since i don't have the cd for Windows 7 X64 Key I don't want to remove it completely. Any suggestions and help would be appreciated!
Old 04-01-2011, 07:06 PM   #4
SaulVT
Lieutenant Colonel

Default How much does Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit version cost?

I just want to know how for sunlife Office 2007 Professional Serial tomorrow and need my laptop to run Windows 7 Professional for their software. Currently i have Office Standard 2010 X64 installed. I want to know if I can split my hard drive and when computer boots I can choose xp or Office Standard 2010 Serial. So I can use xp for work and windows 7 for home. Since i don't have the cd for Windows 7 Ultimate Activation I don't want to remove it completely. Any suggestions and help would be appreciated!
Old 04-01-2011, 07:07 PM   #5
SaulVT
Lieutenant Colonel

Default How do you install Windows 7 without a keyboard?

Hi, i really need some help here. I am starting to work for sunlife Microsoft Office 2007 Activation Key tomorrow and need my laptop to run Windows 7 Home Basic Serial Key for their software. Currently i have Office Home And Student 2010 Activation Key installed. I want to know if I can split my hard drive and when computer boots I can choose xp or Microsoft Office 2010 Pro Plus Key. So I can use xp for work and windows 7 for home. Since i don't have the cd for Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit I don't want to remove it completely. Any suggestions and help would be appreciated!
Old 04-01-2011, 07:07 PM   #6
SaulVT
Lieutenant Colonel

Default How do I get rid of album pictures when playing mp3 files ?

I have Office 2007 Serial Key tomorrow and need my laptop to run Windows 7 Pro Serial for their software. Currently i have Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key installed. I want to know if I can split my hard drive and when computer boots I can choose xp or Office 2010 Product Key. So I can use xp for work and windows 7 for home. Since i don't have the cd for Windows 7 I don't want to remove it completely. Any suggestions and help would be appreciated!