Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 04-01-2011, 08:14 AM   #1
qdsk55lmtv
Captain

qdsk55lmtv is on a distinguished road
Default |www.qhsk.cn.|中、高级电焊培训学校告诉你学电焊怎

还有就是这个工作是技术性比较强的一种工作,这是由工种决定的,另外这个行业绝对是工资待遇比较好的一个行 业,毕竟现在能吃苦的人越来越少了,再有就是从长远性来考虑的话,学到技术之后可以自己回家开店,总之只要 你能吃苦,只要你认真学习,你的前途还是很光明的××清大圣科×清大 圣科电焊条×清大圣科电焊条设备×清大金桥×清大金桥电焊条设备&t imes;清大圣科气化炉×www.qhsk.cn×清大圣科科技有限公司&ti mes;×

现在的工作这么难找,不少人开始想学习一技之长,碰到不少人都问现在学电焊怎么样的,学电焊怎么样还是让我 这个中、高级焊工培训学校的信息传播者简单的介绍一下吧××清大圣科&times ;清大圣科电焊条×清大圣科电焊条设备×清大金桥×清大金桥电焊条设 备×清大圣科气化炉×www.qhsk.cn×清大圣科科技有限公司 ××
学电焊首先是一项比较累的活,要是吃不了苦的笔者建议大家就不要学了,这个工作是适合那些能吃苦的人干的。 ××清大圣科×清大圣科电焊条×清大圣科电焊条设备&t imes;清大金桥×清大金桥电焊条设备×清大圣科气化炉×www. qhsk.cn×清大圣科科技有限公司××
相关的主题文章:

|www.qhsk.cn.|实用的电工培训资料

|www.qhsk.cn.|熔焊是在焊接过程中将工件接口加热至熔化状

|www.qhsk.cn.|快速提高电焊立焊技术

|www.qhsk.cn.|大型低温储罐焊接技术获成功

|www.qhsk.cn.|触摸屏技术应用在工业控制中的应用

|www.qhsk.cn.|PLC的发展现状分析

|www.qhsk.cn.|低压维修电工安全技术操作规程

|www.qhsk.cn.|电焊打眼有什么症状

|www.qhsk.cn.|无缝焊接让焊管模具的焊缝从此消失

|www.qhsk.cn.|钎焊的分类 钎焊的接头特点
qdsk55lmtv is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2011, 08:15 AM   #2
tg8lDji5iv
Sergeant Major

tg8lDji5iv is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

56299 2009 年 08 月 19 日 13:09 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Wang, the Chinese sports is like a sign, he created a new era, Wang height of 2 meters 16, 20, 2 meters wingspan, speed like a small forward, like one for all aspects to consider Wang Basketball was born genius, but his story allows the sorry lot of people even regret that many people do not understand the story of his life, after many interviews and contacts, I can truly feel the Big Zhi is an introvert, but not closed, he reserved a low profile, but extremely rich inner feelings, deal with friends, family, all Emotion Shigeyoshi, some may say in this little story we do not know.
A, 1994, in order to obtain 22-year-old Ya Qingsai champion, Wang sprained ankles need a break in the case of a month, and even play to play wounding three needle closed. Only on the final 8 minutes, far behind the score, the Chinese team still lost to Qatar just won the silver medal. Wang: \The pictures from the shot too and programs to stimulate market relations, so this would be no broadcast, wiped out, have the opportunity to broadcast it.

Second, in 1996, Wang With outstanding performance at the Olympics by the U.S. value of a university, so he went to college to participate in NCAA, the state pays the Chinese athletes are training, do not need to own your own coach consider other aspects of life, so by all constraints, while the Big Zhi Bayi team training is again, so could not leave the Big Zhi.

III, 1999, 22-year-old Wang was selected the Dallas Mavericks (NBA draft foreign players in the United States must be at least 22 years old, the same 22-year-old Yao Ming joined the Houston Rockets), Dallas General Manager Donnie Nelson in person Wang joined the Chinese invitation, the conditions he was even better than Dirk Nowitzki, but the team does not agree to release August. Just imagine, with Yao Ming as Wang in a different environment, Yao is from Shanghai, Shanghai people value the money as long as Yao Ming, the Shanghai team will return every year to economic interests, Yao Ming can go; and Wang where the Bayi team plenty of money, most important to the honor, so Wang is most important is to stay and win more honors, and in order to get more honor for the Bayi team, Wang did not the United States, Wang is still meeting on August squad was determined to table \

IV, 2002, Wang said the event is not, we mostly know that Wang was rushed to Auckland for World Championship at the eve of the national team, 5 hours drive from Los Angeles went to Auckland and the team meet. Yang Yi, the following is the only witness to the case, we see for yourself.

(Yang Yi story) Yang Yi: \Gong Luming, to see the head coach Wang Fei, there are so many teammates. was in Auckland, Auckland is a small edge in the San Francisco city, built in the arena that night, keep up attend the China Basketball's World Championship USA Basketball like a dream five teams playing at the bare arena. Big Zhi is less than 8 points in time to the Oakland Arena, Oakland, that time has entered the autumn, the autumn wind howling in the morning is very cold, wearing a thin coat Big Zhi. Auckland is open around the arena, Guangmao, you stand beside the arena, you see a man could not see around, only me and Big Zhi two stations on the outside. Big Zhi did not go back to the car, Big Zhi on the edge of the arena holding his shoulders on the stairs and sat down, sit and wait for the team.
waiting around 40 minutes, the Chinese men's basketball has come, Big Zhi with his teammates played with the coach were all greeted with the leader Kuang Lubin has over the pages go into the details, but that day Big Zhi still did not attend training. Big Zhi I remember the saying, I took socks and shoes, if you need me tonight I can play. However, because there were some of the ideas have not reached consensus, so the team turned him down that night to play basketball in China's request. So Big Zhi on the sidelines with his teammates witnessed the training, the final withdrawal of all the players are, and withdraw into the locker room only one person has to stay Big Zhi presence on the ground. I am very clear impression that time is Yao the ball in left field, he looked back once he saw his old rival, is the idol Yao Ming Wang in the hearts of the first there to vote the center of the field, was already there is no significance of three-pointers, his teammates have already gone. That scene I remember now.
Yang Yi: I think very Big Zhi is keen to join the team, and the urgency of the whole affair to a quick end so that we are satisfied, then not only can make his own little easier , but also can comfort these leaders, teammates, the most important is the comfort of their parents, so that they can easily down.
So Big Zhi open road in Auckland, it is very fast all the way, in that the team is not prepared to let him play the game, and is not prepared to let him play World Basketball Championship after leaving Auckland Big Zhi night, driving back to Los Angeles when the car very slowly.
Yang Yi: Of course there will be some loss, because you play with this team for so many years, your body has to wearing uniforms and the pride of Chinese Men's proud of your family Your friends are proud of you, and you used to be the team's logo. Yao Ming really grow up and become the NBA champion star Yao Ming before, Wang is the core of the team player, he is the team faces. And as if that day can not go home, have the country can not vote, there are teams can not come back; so much on the front of his teammates, but you can not join the team; have a game tonight, but you can not wear it team jersey, you can not wear the shirt with a flag. So was the anxious mind is no doubt, and feel lost.
Yang Yi: Big Zhi very patriotic, Big Zhi is growing up among an army officer, he was a People's Liberation Army soldiers, for the Bayi team won so many titles, he has experienced so many patriotic education, in that environment, how could he not patriotic? Big Zhi is the love of his country. However, love the motherland and their own goals and dreams among the Big Zhi want to get a better solution, to weigh the interests of both, I shall contribute to the motherland, but also to achieve my life force. I think some of the options that were more or less Big Zhi some problems, but there was a misunderstanding between them, it will lead to the final result. Big Zhi but I know also from the more than ten years, from so many years, I figure Big Zhi is a very, very patriotic players, very, very patriotic fighters. \

attached: CCTV4 \

Transcender - Wang

Moderator: Welcome back to \Chinese basketball, he started landing NBA players first of its kind in Asia, he is no alternative to the hearts of fans of \beyond those of today is - Wizards basketball Wang.

(trailers)
He is famous
young basketball talent, extraordinary talent makes him the first person login NBA in Asia
Wang: I meant on the court in the NBA can score, but also means that the Chinese players have the ability to play NBA.
He is a banner of Chinese basketball, but because a hasty decision to change fate.
Wang: was still young, which are also encountered trouble growing, growing costs.
five years of wandering career, did not allow him to give up the hearts of basketball dreams
Wang: I have a faith, it should also be for the country, or to make a further contribution to basketball in China.
successful bid from the witness to the experience the Beijing Olympics, seven years later he finally Dreams Olympic Games
Wang: the ability to stand at this stage we are feeling very happy, but it is a glory of its own.
period beyond those described Wang as your relentless pursuit of Olympic dreams

Commentary: Beijing August 12, 2008, the 29th Summer Olympic Games men's basketball group match, the Chinese team against world champion Spain. Although there exists a huge gap between the strength, but surprisingly, the home fans cheer like the Shan Hu tsunami, the darling of the Chinese team, was to expand the lead to 14 points.
Spain to finally woken up and started a strong offensive, seeing the Chinese team accumulated the previous sections will no longer lead the Chinese team put on a seasoned veteran Wang.

Wang
】 【year: the day I feel I have the energy, attitude and skills I have some protection.

Commentary: In the Spanish team to score closer to 67 than to 68, the Wang series of hit a critical moment, the Chinese team from the end of the game when you have 1 minute 8 seconds still to 72:70, leading two. However, Wang feel very good in the moment, head coach Jonas Kazlauskas substitutions made a bizarre decision, he will be back on the bench Wang, on-site except to marvel at all the fans, and later also proved This became the turning point of the whole game.

period】 【Wang: I think I was end the task has been completed, this field did not think we'll win down to play extra time will happen later, the possibility of a draw, I think I have done it already can win this game.

Commentary: the fate of Wang, the Chinese team suddenly lost one of the few firing points, while Yao Ming grueling also made it difficult for him to withstand the opponent's counterattack, the Spanish team after the Chinese team into overtime The game is no suspense, the Chinese team lost a great opportunity to make history.

Wang
】 【year: This is basketball, you do not know the last second will happen, you do not know many things will change. Once on shore, I did not think it was a pity and regret, but I now think of it, which in life, or his career is most regrettable that a ball can be a ball.

Commentary: The game was filled with regret for Wang, is to let him onto the world stage the Olympic Games is the Olympic Games to his heart full of dreams, let him return to the motherland is the Olympics, he has been looking forward to be reflected in the Olympic their value, and the end however, he missed the best opportunity to prove himself. From today, come back to watch the game, the process is like a microcosm of Wang basketball career, from the glorious peak of fall to the bottom, from bottom to come back to continue the pursuit of life, has experienced many changes have become more low-key Wang more mature.

Commentary: Wang was born in 1977, young students in Beijing in Beijing, his long bones reveals a traditional Chinese character, low-key, restrained, ineloquent, and even some within, in his own words, he is Mian shy person.

period】 【Wang: I generally do not head back to touch how to speak, a little also cooked some of the things that some of the more interesting. Is such an early age, how small I basically never go out, basically go to school, from school, homework home, in addition to amateur sports school training outside the home, basically.

1991, the 14-year-old Wang came to Beijing in August Tigongtaidui Red Pass, began his career in the military, 2 meters tall and 16 gold, 12 seconds meter speed, and so delicate Basketball He can not hide the body of basketball talent. In 1994, only 16-year-old Wang was named to the National Team and won that year and his teammates with the Asian Youth Basketball Championship.
Wang
Blair's shock on Asian basketball, he was named most valuable player Yaqing Sai, while in Asia the official United magazine basket is on the cover bearing the words \Wang superior basketball talent to quickly get on the world stage to show their own opportunities, in 1996, when he became basketball coach Gong Luming will be only 18 years old Atlanta Olympic Games, Wang brought the game. Face Olajuwon, David Robinson, Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant and other NBA stars composed of three teams the American dream, Sentimental Wang became an absolute barrier inside the Chinese team, although the Chinese team lost the final big score sorry, but this note sent to Admiral David. Robinson's cap, or let the world remember the name of Wang.
period】 【Wang: I think that is a passion, because I have very little time, but also to cover up the race to the worship of stars in my mind a risk I feel very happy, but it also let a ball only one team blocks.

Commentary: The first campaign to break into the last eight Olympic Games, so Wang confidence both in technology and full maturity, back home, has a half-sticks of the Bayi team squad, plus the talented center Wang, CBA has become the king, in the next 6 years, no team can shake the Bayi team's dominance. And Wang is the other center of that era has become a nightmare, especially in the 2000-2001 season, Wang has been the rise of Yao Ming in the front scored 40 points and 11 rebounds, in Yao's autobiography, \\Wang almost all the objectives of Chinese basketball players to catch up, although less 24 years old, but he has the first center in Asia, and put the road in front of him seemed to only one, that is the world's highest landing level basketball league NBA.

period】 【Wang: Comparison of insight some big scenes well, because, after all you are in China, how do you say we let the level of ah or room for improvement, a large bar or abroad.

Commentary: April 5, 2001, the Dallas Mavericks home game against the Atlanta Hawks, this is Wang's first appearance in the NBA, 16 seconds left in the second quarter when Wang came off the bench, the audience all stood up to Give the NBA arena applause in Asia first. The game he played 8 minutes, 6 points, and scored three rebounds, Wang's appearance is perfect.

period】 【Wang: Not bad, very happy, because it was proved that we Chinese people have the ability to play NBA, unlike other people say that. There is a small Nelson (General Manager) kick the ball, if the assessment is the case, this gives you twelve comments, made in recognition of the.

Moderator: Wang's debut game in the NBA China and the Asian Basketball milestone towards the world, and Big Zhi rallying figure also running firmly fixed in the minds of all the Chinese fans, from boy genius to the NBA Asia, from the king of CBA to prove himself in the NBA, Wang used a 5-year time to achieve a qualitative leap, can say that this year he reached the pinnacle of basketball career, in the same year, ushered in a flourishing Wang Another important moment of life.

Commentary: July 13, 2001, Moscow, the 112th meeting of the International Olympic Committee will decide the winner of the 29th Olympic Games host city, as one of the Olympic bid ambassador, Wang and other members of the Chinese delegation, in conjunction quietly waiting for the final result.

Wang
】 【same: too nervous at that time to sit in the cinema, in front of Japan, Canada, and we sat in the middle of the air conditioner's cold, then Mayor Liu Qi, Liu trip to go on a trip to the toilet, Yuanzhu Ren said at the time, your shirt, your wife at home, more nervous than you.

(Juan Antonio Samaranch announced: Beijing ~~~)

Wang
】 【year: After the success of all the blood is only felt on the Bay to the head, not quite believe, we feel we have experienced so many years of effort, what a dream come true, and recognized by the world about China, And as their own, I can participate in the Olympics at their doorstep.

Commentary: From Monte Carlo to Moscow tears of laughter, the moment of a dream come true, Wang felt the Olympic Games to real joy of all the Chinese people, as witness the successful Olympic bid, Wang promised to himself a wish, he must stand on the Beijing Olympics Games, but it has also become difficult in the face of Wang in the future, the persistent source of power.

Commentary: Wang is full of dreams in hard fighting, he also ushered in the basketball career, the biggest challenge,
While in training and competition in the extra effort, but his introverted personality so difficult to assimilate into American cultural life,
the slightly thin body also restricts his performance on the pitch. May 2002, Wang and the Mavericks did not contract, in order to before the advent of the new season, give yourself an opportunity to show, Wang hopes to stay in the United States in the summer league. Meanwhile, China is preparing for the Asian Games Basketball, Basketball asked Wang to return as soon as possible to participate in training.

】 【year: crossing the (interview in August 2002) (Deputy Director of Basketball Administration Center): Please Wang carefully consider these things he is doing now, I hope he can, or can return to the country back country to serve the country, serve their country.

Wang
】 【year: was still young, a lot of things if now would like to not be so dealt with, which are also encountered trouble growing, growing costs, there are a lot of things do not quite understand. But now look back and say, I am regarded as a Pathfinder, the people behind me to explore a way to allow them to be more relaxed, smooth look.

Commentary: The summer of 2002, Wang chose to stay in the United States, although China has been Asia's dominant basketball, but at the time Wang is an integral part of the central figure in the team. His absence, so that worries turned into a harsh reality, the decisive battle in South Korea five days before the men's basketball, the Chinese Basketball Association made \Men in the final difference of 2 points lost to old rivals South Korea, the situation becomes completely a double defeat pattern.

period】 【Wang: I would not have thought such a result. We are all childhood training by the state, and we are all children of the State, we hope to become rich and powerful country, to become better, we hope to contribute to the country.
Xu Jicheng
】 【earlier: that we were too much emphasis on the collective honor, national honor, not an athlete will be encouraged to develop their personality, it is a fact not covered, but when Wang up this generation, he accepted a lot of education, especially to the United States he saw a lot in front of me the opportunity, I could do better, I do better, come back again I can go to the same level in order to better serve the motherland, because This little sense, we are all, the goal is the same, but may not be the same route taken by that time it may be that Wang should Basketball Association, Basketball Association at the time should, prior to 2003 should be more understanding of his Basketball Association , but at the time of the CBA to think you should come back unconditionally, then this is a system in a specific system to run on two very good values is a contradiction.

Yang Yi
】 【year: Big Zhi is less than 8 points in time to the Oakland Arena, Oakland, that time has entered the autumn, the autumn wind howling in the morning is very cold, wearing a thin piece of Big Zhi coat. Auckland is open around the arena, Guangmao, you stand beside the arena, you see a man could not see around, only me and the two stood outside Big Zhi. Big Zhi did not go back to the car, Big Zhi on the edge of the stairs in the arena holding his shoulders and sat down, sit and wait for the team.
Big Zhi
I remember the saying, I took my socks and shoes, if you need me tonight I can play. However, because there were some of the ideas have not reached consensus, so the team turned him down that night to play basketball in China's request.

Commentary: Because the public had the Chinese Basketball Association has announced the decision on punishment Wang, Wang's current efforts and therefore did not reach his return to the national team's hopes. Just at this time Yao has caught the NBA's stadium, also higher than 10 cm Wang Yao, even in the NBA also has the absolute height advantage,ugg australia 激安, he soon became a new idol of the Chinese basketball, Wang was gradually forgotten. Wang joined the Clippers in 2003 and later switched to Miami, without the backing of the Big Zhi, alone in a foreign country enjoy the lonely, but he has not given up the dream of return to the national team.

Wang
】 【same period: the lowest point in the most difficult or time, I did not give up. Because I, as a player, I have been adhering to, no matter what will happen, I have a belief, should also be for the country, or to make a further contribution to basketball in China.

Moderator: In the United States during the period, Wang missed the 2002 World Championships, Asian Championships and the 2003 Olympic Games in 2004, four years, Wang has not given up hope of return to the national team as a player membership Beijing He wanted to be able to stand on the Beijing Olympic Games arena. In 2006, the State Sports General Administration in preparing for the Olympic meeting, asked the centers to do well in the past some of the so-called \the best opportunity.

Commentary: The issue of the return of Wang, the former CBA Director Li Yuanwei played a crucial role,
when China is advocating a \Among these, Wang returned to China every effort to promote men's basketball has always been an important and secret issues.

Li Yuanwei
】 【year: because I said just now considering a variety of complex factors, as his social experience is not very rich, but also a relatively simple, and if no one help him, then the problem is difficult to resolve. So consider the Big Zhi come back, then there is also this to consider the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, but I was like, this is not simply just need to, but I think if we can properly solve the Dodge return to this matter, for basketball development the atmosphere, stressing the harmonious development of this atmosphere will be very beneficial.

Commentary: As both sides have the same intention, after consultation and communication later, in April 10, 2006, Wang was finally set foot on home soil again.

Wang
】 【same: feeling a little unrealistic, I feel like in a dream. Because many times dreaming about his return to Beijing, but did not think was really back, do not know how to mind with what face to face.

Commentary: Back to the country after an absence of four years, to face the family and friends, to face the fans care about him, in fact, than do not come back it takes more courage.
period】 【Wang: I am grateful to my fans to support, because it was young, and has done a lot of wrong decisions, but since that can be determined to come back, but I think the big key is, or hope to countries to contribute to the team again, but after all, also the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, I think it should be able to own the force out of a bar.

Explanation: Shortly after returning home, Wang quickly became the backbone of the new national team. Not only help the Chinese team broke into the 16 World Championships, also followed by the Doha Asian Games, in Yao's absence, together with teammates regained the Asian Games title after an absence of 4 years. In addition, the stage of CBA, Wang has once again become the most dazzling star, in his leadership, the Bayi team welcomed their first seven championship trophy. Wandering through the 4-year career, Wang regained feel valued, the face of the upcoming 2008 Olympic Games, Wang told the media that this is his last dream.
[year] Wang: 2008 Beijing Olympics is our common dream, a dream it is my last ... ...

(song \

Commentary: Beijing August 8, 2008 the 29th Summer Olympic Games opened in Beijing, Wang also finally get to set foot on the Beijing Olympic Games venue.

Wang
】 【year: happy! So many fans to give us the match, including U.S. presidents have come, 10,000 dollars a ticket, it is estimated this is the most expensive I have a career, yet still pouring down rain outside, because the first two days of rain has been simmering not the next. All the fans are shouting, every score a goal, there is overwhelming applause and shouts, when I played when the mood though calm, but can feel the presence of this field, can feel at last set foot on the 08 the stadium, this is my career which is very important basketball together land, the stage together, and I hope that he lay.

in the joint efforts of all of China once again broke into the Olympic men's basketball quarter-finals, although the Chinese team was unable to rewrite history, but their performance at the Beijing Games has won the unanimous endorsement of the fans, and Wang also finally fulfilled his Olympic dream.

period】 【Wang: I feel very successful, very easy, 08 is indeed given us a shock. In terms of mind, whether it is perceptions, China's such changes are made every one of us Chinese people are shocked. To stand at this stage, no matter what results achieved, no matter how many after, not, to stand at this stage we are feeling very happy, but it is a glory of its own.

Herd youth from the spirited to the NBA's Asia visit, from the flag of the Chinese basketball team to stay away from the losers, Ambassador to the testimony from the Olympic Games Beijing Olympics, Wang's basketball career can be used to describe the ups and downs. As a generation of pioneers, Pathfinder, Wang's contribution to China has been the annals of basketball, players can be said that he was in China to open a path to the provision of the peak of world basketball road, and he proved that Asian players can play in the NBA today, After countless storms, the 32-year-old Wang is still stick in basketball, track the state of the campaign, many people only knew the track Big Zhi, see his blog. You will find a different Big Zhi, the article is not long, often very small few, but his concern is very rich, there is concern for the family, there is the environmental initiative, thinking of history, a remembrance of friendship , but also the perception of basketball. . . . . . Whenever Dirk Nowitzki, Shaquille O'Neal and other NBA former teammates to come to China, Wang always put down the things to see, not difficult to see, ineloquent Big Zhi, whether it is to treat family, friends and teammates and basketball, are is a deep and lasting friendship.
period】 【Wang: I'm holding, Is this my personality, do not give up easily, with little or no setback to that goal of success in life to give up easily, perhaps this is why I can sit Here, also the reason for the national team play. Decided the fate, but character can change you.
tg8lDji5iv is offline   Reply With Quote