Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 03-30-2011, 10:17 PM   #1
monstersr6

Default How to burn Headset

Headset to burn, I say if you do not worry, listen to a period of time to enter the state of the
skeptics 1:
unhappy 05-02-2001
way to burn the headset speaker can refer to burn ... ( omitted)
headphones I burn a little doubt, just opened box HD600 sounds stiff, crisp treble is not as imagined, after listening to a few days later, feeling much better.
headphones let a lot of sense, the problem open burning is a headset, or my ears adapted to the headset.
rude person 1:
White 01-04-2001
with larger volume (can you put the maximum volume) Repeat Play CD or FM, put it straight for three days and three nights.
07-26-2001
praise the best on the radio plug! volume to open big, but not too large, so as not to damage the headset. put it three days and three nights ! think noisy Take the clothes to wrap!
rude person 2:
bike 06-14-2001
to find a source, open to the appropriate volume of the volume or slightly larger, continuous release him a few dozen hours. I usually use the radio.
natural persons:
god day 05-30-2001
I feel no need to always mention burn in, in fact, the natural loss of the machine seems to be better. If you, have to burn as generally two ways to spread:
1, blank noise for at least 32 hours of Long Play. no blank noise sources to put into the radio too.
2. with a CD drive put IF music-based music, probably about 32 hours.
of personal preference, right!
easiest way:
oxygen-free copper 01-10-2002
burn the most simple method of headphones:
to find a headset jack of the radio, the radio to no signal rustled place, plug in your headphones.
hardly the most impartial person :06-16-2001
TV
general music can best rich point, the radio can be, when the pot with a normal volume, or louder, not too loud you, every few hours to burn
headphones for some time to rest.
pie understanding 06-15-2001 10:16
If there is no stereo radio, is the same as with other sources, such as using cd drive, with a relatively strong low-frequency dynamic cd, it wants to play again.
headset on the pot, in the end what is burning, I have a little knowledge is mainly to allow the headset of a rapidly aging mechanical system process, moving coil headphones sound
system driven by voice coil diaphragm, while the diaphragm is fixed on the shelf in the headphones, in theory speaking, should be a piston diaphragm movement (vertical) movement, which
need diaphragm along the edge of a large, pot is the pot here, the edge of the diaphragm of the new headset is more compact, elastic The smooth nature of the small, burning the edge of the headset is to make it
activities open, the sound is not so tight for the.
to note here is that the various parts of the headset sound is fixed together with glue, so Whether or usually use pot, or to maintain a certain volume range
within, first, although now there are quite a bonding technology has been to ensure the strength, under normal circumstances will not open plastic coil Zhensan and the diaphragm, But what if there is irreparable damage
; second, the limited scope of activities of the diaphragm, under normal circumstances, he is working within the linear range to ensure that the distortion is low enough,
over this range, Any headset will allow you to accept the distortion can not.
So I think one is to have a certain volume, basically can not stand the volume in your ear, but not too much; the second is to ensure that a certain continuous-time; third If
If do not want to fast aging, you can burn.
burn my time on k501 is discman Spain on 3 consecutive hours with a hifi, a friend said that at least few headphones to live ten years, it is clear He is not
understand , say, have their own theory. the old dog for the first time how to come out posted such a topic, there is a discretion cups, quality products including different kind of taste.
Almost all car owners have the experience of running a new car, what is running? audio jargon - engine idling
to the number of hours, a file, second gear, third gear hh the number of kilometers to walk and that sort. efforts to limit some of the new car also installed governor, the system limits
the amount of gas entering the cylinder, so you almost want to fast not only in the running after completing only allowed to dismantle. When you run the end of oil change, you only send
now, boy! It turned out that the oil actually there are so many remnants YOU Yong, metal debris, enough to scare you a preform.
car running good or bad for future output and Life is too great, so that those with experience in the run-in period will be extended .
reinforced steel frame home to such a partnership began to actually serve, think of our audio equipment, especially when we should be so delicate headphones how to burn?
burning burning headphones headset diaphragm is mainly to now, the thickness of the diaphragm electrostatic headphones are thin to 1? 35 microns, the diaphragm moving coil headphones only a few microns to tens of
microns (the diameter of our hair is about 60 to 90 microns). diaphragm in the manufacturing process itself, there is the internal stress in the voice coil and fixed bond skeleton in Shiyou
assembly stress generated, we are talking about burning the headset is the gradual disappearance of these stresses, the diaphragm gradually issued Hue the process of good sound.
I often see some Hi-Fi equipment Lyrics masters report, and not the level of comments, just the beginning of most of the equipment is to first boil it for three days at full capacity fierce three
night, it suffered physical pain, thought to enter nirvana, and then how good is the sound of some good sound comment. Over time burn in the law arises from,
countless imitators. so pot law not afraid to damage equipment, fall hazards, so the sound is not long!
I thought the audio equipment, while not engineering machinery, iron and steel horse cars, but there are also common. good to be more grinding, slow burn out a good sound! burn unit or sub- To Shujin, meridians, martial arts, Da Lei, debut five steps as well. with headphones as an example:
1, Shujin - use one-third of the normal listening volume strength to drive the headphone 12 hours (with 100 ~ 15000Hz/5s sweep signal better);
2,bose in ear headphones, through network - using the normal strength of two-thirds of the volume of the driver listening headphones for 12 hours (with 50 ~ 18000Hz/3s sweep signal better);
3, martial arts - using normal strength to drive the headphone listening for 72 hours (with 20 ~ 20000Hz/2s sweep signal better);
4, Da Lei - using the normal listening intensity four thirds the volume to drive the headphone 24 hours (with 18 ~ 22000Hz/1s sweep signal better);
5, debut - into the normal use.
I think this method of burn in at least two major advantages, the first One can understand the burn in the variation of sound stages, understanding the role of burn in, and accumulated experience; second
can improve equipment performance, extend equipment life does not stay hidden.
wrote this can not help but think of the movie pot method, the volume never open too, the new headphones are relatively tight, too loud, easily damaged.
Classic 2:
bile 01-09-2002 22:33
chatter
buy a new headset headphones, the diaphragm did not do a in
high frequency and low frequency (this is relative), the sensitivity is also lower than the nominal. At this time there will be a headset while listening to the poor low frequency extension, the amount of feel bad, let the sound field does not open
, detail the situation in rich, clear enough. How to burn at the ??-----day and night, even burn XX-hour, good!!! are you???
headphones with music to burn is wrong with you? frequencies contained in the music a rich, each band has a considerable energy .. in high frequency, small amount of exercise the diaphragm,
massage that only a headset. . In the first post-marked
this principle, a small note under the prescription, as follows:
with a transformer, W limit on the number, the secondary voltage of 6V AC, take more than a 5K/2W variable resistor (material limited), according to the impedance of the headset, the headset will be two parallel high impedance
. resistivity in series, and then with the previous 5K resistor in series 6V AC power access, and then adjust the 5K resistor, so that Volume is moderate to ...
This method is used to burn low-frequency signals 50HZ headphones, this approach allows full movement diaphragm headphones, headphones that can be quickly cooked. But when the pot intended to note
The following 3 points:
1. 5K resistor in the access circuit, be sure to end in the 5K, if you pick the wrong exchange signals directly added to the headset, there is the risk of burning the headset. Fortunately, high resistance, low resistance ten
The eighty-nine to finish off ...
2. headphone volume will not be too much. headphone impedance at low frequencies lower than the nominal value of the lot. coupled with the low frequency sensitivity of the Master phase ear IF more than weaker. If
If the volume is turned up the volume too, and 1KHZ signals as large as that borne by the power of the headset is at least the same volume of more than twice the signal 1KHZ .. careful ear
machine!! !!!
3 headphones to burn for an hour each, should take a break. This is designed to allow the headset voice coil low frequency signals through the heat generated can be distributed out ..
sufficient even if it is burning, and or high-power, integrated voice coil heat is likely to melt the sealing glue. this time when the only headset listening, always be somewhat ? pain? call me? still baffled ?????
My 240M is burning out of this .. 240M after finished burning the sound more clearly. pure, the details are rich, Li Qing, pleasant overall. high frequency crystal clear, low-frequency extension
stretch distant .. tepid, slightly increased amount of sense, dive deeper than before, some obvious, but a lot faster speed, flexibility, speed, strong enough. the human voice
enough emboldened than before, the sound is more intimate Naiting, there is a whisper of the flu, gentle, warm ``````
test Yindie using a The first song and the fifth starter, there presented a CD
The first song is my favorite song. it 57 seconds at gave the triangle, very crisp, extended finish. listen to this sound, makes music in the shadow of the
find a glimmer of hope .. the fifth song of the clapper sound energy is concentrated, very penetrating ... .
complimentary music CD for two songs, one is a drum, one is a female chorus ..
This is a pure drum and dynamic. a sense of energy are very large, there is a strong pressure, low drum dive deep powerful, flexible, very clean residual sound drum
clarity, the arrangement of the drum was recorded very accurate, low-frequency weapon is a test!! !!
second song female chorus, the most prominent is her sound field is very ambitious, the faint music floated gently in the unadorned wonderful female voice, our new and warm, with a sense of Heaven.
listening when Girls can hear the exact location of the voice, singing the sound of breathing can also be legible, recorded people really admire admire!!!
two albums this is my most used, the recordings down can not be called any day butterfly, but I am very familiar with them, use them to audition, I can do a very good area
equipment differences, I think this is the most important. try Yindie This thing, Tiandie merits, but the most important is that she is you are familiar with and enthusiastic about music,
do not like the dishes are not familiar with, I do not know it listening to Tiandie cloud !!!!
Code baskets made baskets, focusing shut. In fact, I would have written this article, then the delay out some time ago I first came to the main forum is not a long time, the addition of
individual level is insufficient, and poor writing , for fear we posted a joke. Today is also the venture, Doudou burden, if any deficiencies Please exhibitions, looking the wrong place million
Reference:

pot headset is not difficult, but necessary time and certain skills. First, you need a long time can be used to playback audio. Second sources have frequency response in a wide range of dynamic effects of soothing, clear layer, high school bass music of the moderate elements of music in such than the average music simply does not bring up, but also how to diaphragm loose it? Generally, players are only suitable for ear plugs and some low-impedance headphones. In general, such as computer sound card and radio a little longer. but with output power of a great CD player to
use of FM radio, the radio to a no signal channel, volume control 20 or less. Zizi issued at this time the sound we usually burn in the equivalent of white noise used in the dish. probably bought a new headset on the need to burn 8 hours a day, a week to two weeks. Although this method is relatively slow method of praise, but relatively safe. at least does not lead to improper operation of the headset a bad burn.
use the CD drive or MP3 player different styles of music, usually come with a CD-player needs 10 hours or so, so easy to reduce the length of playing time in the life of CD drive. And if the MP3 player with the advantage due to its own structure, they can play a long song. very suitable for pot headphones. just started some gentle music, at lower volume levels so that the headset first 10-30 hours of ease, and then use an ordinary music (rock, dance, except) in the 100-200 hour medium-volume state of praise; if this When you listen to the treble is not harsh, and become rounded nature, warm and cordial tenor, bass is no longer mixed into a ball of thunder, and full of detail, that basically you're done.
headset also some praise like to use audio equipment, such as computer audio. Although this can use some specific software and specific Yindie. cooker pot of more professional headset. But I do not recommend beginners to use this method. because a lot of headphones are repaired When praise to improper machine broken. If you have more professional people around, you can try these methods to. general is white noise and pink noise CD disc to turn to burn. there is also some specific The frequency generator to burn the. praise the benefits of this method is that you can quickly enter the state of the headset. drawback of course is that if improper operation is easy to burn a bad headset.
recommend this for everyone to some music. in the human voice it. Tsai Chin and Faye Wong's voice good. Recommended tracks are crossing the sky. salad. Brightman Recommended Tracks burning machine is suitable for a paradise. similar to the eagle's more classic California hotel is also very appropriate song. Yim Hok-man very suitable to burn the headset.

Sponsored Links