Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-24-2011, 03:27 PM   #1
amoy3267
Major

amoy3267 is on a distinguished road
Default tory Earthquake was also worthy of admiration for

Earthquake, I am in Shenzhen.
the first five minutes of the earthquake, my father gave me the phone. Then continue with my parents, brothers, her parents, uncle, aunt to call you, greetings peace. Fortunately, they were safe.
This is my brother's office in the earthquake situation

the safety of their loved ones health and happiness is our concern, which is unable to express in words the feelings of the most sincere .

We see a lot of touching stories and life-saving heroes, we should express to them the highest respect. But today I want to Zhuantie is worth remembering in Chengdu, another fellow. I do not know whether the President today remember him, seen him. But he, after the earthquake affected areas in depth, Qian Lixun mother, and success stories, equally deserving of respect.
people,cheap handbags, and only people, are the driving force of world history. What
, whether you are an official, whether you, seismic their obligations. Only the people, it memorable. The following is Zhuantie

content:
earthquake of Beichuan look for his mother in mind: this time a daze May 12, 2008
=======
5 月 12 the afternoon of 2:28, earthquake, and I was in Chengdu, the earthquake immediately rushed downstairs, followed by phone calls, all suspended, the service did not, had rushed into the parking lot to drive over my wife 6 months pregnant, where Ben, Along the way to all family members to call, they can not get through. Last time my wife turned on, and know that no problem, just rest assured that after the traffic congestion throughout the city, going around has finally opened three hours to go to work where my wife picked her. Rest assured that one! Listen to the radio to know epicenter in Wenchuan, thought too much, my mom just 9 May to attend the University of North Sichuan old travel plans on the 13th back. So call my mom has been the participation of travel agents, and finally get through the night (when the words are playing another minor aftershock in Chengdu,ugg online, the LCD screen, another intermittent shaking several times.), One asked, the caller said,tory burch beach bag 3月4日,阴, should be no problem, said Beichuan has banned two hundred kilometers away from Wenchuan, travel from the north in Beichuan Qiang area of ​​110 km are also temporarily relieved, I would like to Wenchuan only 90 kilometers away from Chengdu, Chengdu, did not cause illness.
then listen to the radio to know Wenchuan, Beichuan, Dujiangyan, and are the hardest hit disaster losses so far no message, when to worry, my God! Immediately check the Internet map, to know my mom Qiang area just north of tourism and Wenchuan, Beichuan, about the formation of an equilateral triangle, the mood was beyond description, really do not know how to describe ......
; night to discuss the family to see the message, and 12 on the day without any news of anxiety.

2008 年 5 月 13 日
=======
13 日 phones everywhere, including the students call me in the newspaper, still without any news , and the 13th is my mom back on time. So I decided to not wait, if it died, and wait, even if found, and also to distinguish not out.
of course, are against the whole family, all who know me against my wife to know my character, just crying and worried I went there after the bad news, that it is for the family worse the. But I have to, of course, I did not know and must ensure their own safety, I can not let I do not know that a child born without a father.
message asking after partner to work with me, he did not hesitate to agree, and I have repeatedly allowed to think clearly, he was very firm, very grateful to him for no other purpose agreed to accompany me to look for his mother strong, so ready to start the 14th.
2008 年 5 月 14 日
=======
14 号 began to pack up early in the morning, then go to the supermarket to buy some luggage, a batteries, raincoats, emergency rope, mineral water, milk, ham and chocolate, etc., and then buy a detailed map of the Sichuan, go to the drugstore to buy a hemostatic agents, analgesics, gauze, bandages, bandage, cotton swab, alcohol , sterilizing sprays, emergency medicine, starting at noon on the Chengdu-Mianyang High-speed, and 15:00 to the County, road closures, and can not move forward, and observe the situation and park the car at the roadside, and equipment to back off, My mother was worried before departure in the ruins,timberland pro steel toe boots, carrying not move, so the car is also tied to climbing a jack under the package. Incidentally, the two telescopic police baton has also brought one to be self-defense, and secondly, the worst estimate in the next when the crowbar, cleaning up debris along with the jack.
my bag about 50 kg weight, my partner about 35 kilograms. Have never been engaged in outdoor sports in the beginning of my doubt yourself in such a heavy load to adhere to the length of time, but then quickly find the idea of ​​the mother's strong so I ignored this concern, there is no other choice,handbags on sale, and then began to walk off.
about a few kilometers away, are scattered along the way to see a huge flying stone hit the road by a car, next to the person is with me all the way good partner.

waving hailed all the way, hoping to save time as much as possible. Finally agreed to stop a black Santana take our cars, but received no counteroffer our 100, I was anxious no problem, on the road in Sichuan television chat know, alas, really TMD's not a thing, and certainly not something later, results are not even open until 5 km there is no road, the police are not allowed outside the vehicle through the rescue, and put us threw here, 20 dollars is estimated that only one kilometer rental can enjoy overseas.
continue to walk all the way emergency vehicles blocking the road, all the ordinary rain, twelve kilometers, as well as foreign journalists along for the ride.

Leigu Town, go all the way military vehicles, stopped a few kilometers, all stagnant.

a lot of construction machinery

cars can not go up along the way to the house began to collapse, basically the whole back of the tile, cement and brick are part of the collapse, did not have inverted all of a large number of cracks.

the entire town of Beichuan from the drum of the aisle completely destroyed, was twisted into a rugged, varied around the twist, full of boulders.
landslides along the way covering a large number of sections

This is the TV are playing off a bus, it is fortunate that people have nothing

road also saw a lot over the Shenyang Military Region of the search and rescue search and rescue personnel and lovely dogs, this dog is well trained, as long as there is the living breath of 50 meters will be so many times, until the owner stopped, if not survive, then the sound is not eating, is almost in silence for the dead!

beginning to see the vision of the town of Beichuan, in ruins, low and dilapidated buildings collapsed, cement brick structure houses all inclined to see directly.

continue to move forward, the road is still the same bad, but saw the first bodies, the rocks on the spot was ............

really can not go further down the road, and had directly from the mountains down to the county.

into town after a tragic story.

attention to the following picture, where there are cloth, cotton, blankets, oil-paper covered because some were suppressed and could not carry away the stone remains, the other who can move The 13 are all moved on, it said 13 officers and men of transportation out of walking through the stretcher, and then transport the remains of military vehicles to move a total of more than 20 trucks, horrible situation, very miserable, cried all who participated in the rescue. I am here to take a picture, it is not in the mood to carry on filming, looking very miserable. Here the road near the mountain are all flying by the mountain to the crushed stone, and all the way are the kind of situation, a sense of unspeakable sorrow that!
day 13, and because of heavy rain, 14, is sunny, the body has emerged ............. changes, and flies have very many mosquitoes , and very miserable! I'm still here
side of a stone found in a bag of broken bread and cooked 6 eggs, not how smell the taste, let the partner to bring, and partner started refused, because the victims are suspected to be left behind, but I am worried the next road do not know what the situation, insisted on the line in his backpack was. The following pictures plastic bag behind my partner is my backpack said before picking up the bread and eggs.

in an abandoned dry miscellaneous store, where people are fleeing for their lives to find some food, we are no exception. I picked up a bottle of kiwi fruit juice, I also picked up a bottle of an unknown partner, wine, and sugar and some chocolate and the Alps (I have low blood sugar, just continue to add sugar, so faint.)
Results of the bottle kiwi juice entrap me, three times that night pulled stomach, and gave the same water before the rescue workers, estimated to have harmed them. Hate these ######## and shoddy goods!

by the way I'm even angry, most of the Beichuan people are busy carrying the wounded, the survivors dug everywhere the work carried out to save survivors, including those adult volunteers, student volunteers and those who completely different, I see many of these student volunteers just wandering around in the city, several still listening to MP3 as in tourism,Sebu, we turned a flood control channel in the strong just in time to meet the wounded soldiers and volunteers carry a stretcher up the delivery, then heard a student say: Make room, carefully stick to the blood. Damn it, I was like a dog out of his day split batons, TMD what a group of birds who come here to do nothing, just a waste of food aid donated by the rear, it will only add to the trouble everywhere, grew more and more gas ~ ~ ~ ~
after entering the city of Beichuan no intention to go back in the evening said that 6.2 magnitude aftershock,trainers asics, the vast majority of people are evacuated, so we intend in the Red Cross tent tonight the night, then again into the mountains for tracing two fellow to live there with a. Then consider a mountain behind, fearing landslides or landslide in the evening, so a four-person lift angle, the tent moved to the junction of the North River near the hotel, there is enough buffer on three sides opposite the river channel.

streets, there are a lot of Sangjia Quan,全国最大,资料最详细的公交车出行系统。, very poor, their owners think it is extremely sigh, feeling very low. I fed them some food to these dogs and water, how is the life of a bar, ah, bear to see them again ..............

has not sleep at night, keep the size of the aftershocks, the ground shaking from time to time intervals as short as a few minutes or as long as half an hour, constantly, constantly hear the same across the mountain The sound of rain, landslides and landslides continue, if there is aftershocks, and I got up and observe the situation, then get used more times, not up, only worry is the foundation of a place to live directly across the caved.
sleep until 11 o'clock, when a mountain rescue workers said over the whole mountain collapse caused by the cofferdam may be Beichuan flooded the city must provide, we can not live in is located, So we carry some of the bedding from the rubble to find a place to move to a higher position, that is, next to the vocational high school in Beichuan city streets. The following photos are starting at 6 am the next day before the shoot. Before departure, came to live with two fellow one is above the watering to the dogs that never mentioned for fear of being drowned, abandoned tracing the intention to stay in the local search and rescue operations carried out to assist the officers and men, the same night participation in search and rescue operations did not sleep all night, I was sincere tribute to him.
amoy3267 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links