Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 03-22-2011, 11:22 AM   #1
dasdb888
Sergeant

dasdb888 is on a distinguished road
Default Emeka Okafor's play vs. Phoenix Suns encouraging f

New Orleans Hornets center Emeka Okafor’s performances had declined in the previous 10 games to the point he voluntarily stayed after practices to get in extra work.After scoring fewer than nine points in four consecutive games and struggling to stay out of foul trouble, Okafor on Wednesday achieved his first double-double since Jan. 19, scoring 16 points and grabbing 11 rebounds in the Hornets’ 100-95 victory against the Phoenix Suns at the New Orleans Arena.
The breakout performance couldn’t have come soon enough for Okafor, who had not scored in double figures in eight of the previous 10 games.In Monday night’s 114-103 loss to the Denver Nuggets,NBA Washington Wizards, Okafor was held to six points. New Orleans Hornets Jerseys In last week’s victory against Sacramento, he scored five points and played only 18 minutes because of foul trouble.“I’m just trying to get my rhythm back to where I was,’’ Okafor said. “I’m getting there.’Before Okafor was sidelined with a strained oblique, he was averaging 11.1 points and 10.2 rebounds and had 17 double-doubles. He missed 10 games, and after he returned, he had not grabbed more than five rebounds and scored 10 points only twice before Wednesday’s game.
It left Hornets Coach Monty Williams hoping his starting big man eventually would come around.“I think Emeka is due for one of those breakout games, just because assistant Randy Ayers always says when he puts in the work after practice, he’s a different player,’’ Williams said before Wednesday’s game. “After practice yesterday, it was an hour and he was still there working. NBA Jerseys I think it works out for guys like that.As the Hornets try to hold off Portland for the sixth seed in the Western Conference with only 12 games remaining in the regular season, including against Boston on Saturday at the Arena, they need Okafor’s presence in the post.“When he’s anchoring our defense and we can throw the ball down low to get some productive points out of Emeka, we’re a tough team to beat,’’ guard Willie Green said. “It’s good to see him starting to come around.”As Chris Paul pushed the tempo against the Suns, he looked to get the ball to Okafor, who scored 12 of his 16 points in the second half. Okafor also had a block and helped limit Suns center Robin Lopez to one point.“That’s why I don’t like missing games,” said Okafor, who played in 306 consecutive games before his injury. “You miss games, and then you have to rehab, you have to get back in the flow, and it’s a heck of a process. At this point, it’s trying to rack up wins and secure a playoff spot.’’
dasdb888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links