Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 03-20-2011, 06:56 AM   #1
zelil147764
Major

zelil147764 is on a distinguished road
Default nike air max shoe Summary of Beijing subway statio

apple terminus: the door opened, seats get every minute, one second ago, empty yet, and blink of an eye you will find in addition to themselves, other people have the seat a child. Do not want to wait for the next train, anxious to go, and quickly at the door, children accounted for a good place to train the middle, just digging trenches preparing for plug. I is not never practiced emergency assembly may be at this station, you have the quality is not as light, but not to face, or you having peace of mind when goalkeeper. In fact, let a Tate's husband, not a lot of old, sitting can not sit so what ah? Do not refer, you are wrong to think so, although we are not afraid of crowded, but we do not like crowds ah ~ ~ close the grid, such as a seat on the station who watched your child go to war.

city station: Continue to prepare for war. The rest of the favorable terrain firmly under control. Although the seats already gone, but not pushed grab a place of death is still important.

octagonal amusement park station: the door opened, and who are not radical, and each other, First do the construction of spiritual civilization for the motherland was pleasantly surprised,nike air max 2011 shoes, wait for the next station you will understand.

Babaoshan station: car stops, the door opened, and can open the other side of the door. Finally on the last leg, this time to become the most people inside, and any door surging, he stays out.

Yuquan Road Station: dark clouds! Miracles began to appear: It looks clearly has filled the cars, and 10 seconds of effort outside of the office workers put a stuffed stomach. The car was dirty air, the temperature began to rise, high blood pressure, did not practiced shifty successful, it is recommended to get off from here.

Wukesong station: the security of this site is the most worthy of wages. In addition to the same animal with the call you pay close attention, crowded inside, but do not push in by hand when. To say that,louis vuitton vernis wallet 生涯感悟:习惯是恋情的,nike free running shoe, ah, really very malleable, and not one square meter station 8 people, with others you are embarrassed to say I have worked in this stop squeezing the bag, a pen bent.

Wanshoulu Station: The real miracle is born here. The door opens, do not the Master, the first of several to fall. Then, together with outside security, with the crowd shouted chant Wang Libian! At this time, whenever Zi dare twist out too, right? Have been crooked in your stomach when another bowl of noodles served it to you two, his mouth said to die, in the blink of an eye on the stuffed stomach. This points up, and definitely is a hero! So many years, I have not possibly imagine, if I look like this Zhanshang Ju children ......

Gongzhufen points: not much to say! Have not seen Little Fairy, it may come free.

Military Museum Station: the pre-dawn darkness! Ping hold my breath!

Muxidi Station: light in the front! In this stop to get off, and have children Yipin.

South Lishi station: frozen in time. No one here on the bus, no one off here, no one here to speak, no one is there and pant ......

Fuxingmen Station: The Great Escape! Here to celebrate the language heard most is: But it just so, big mouth breathing is meant for.

seats? Never thought about.

finally getting cold now, the subway, the boring has been tolerable. Recalls the summer, it is intolerable experience, bitterly painful ah. Dip dip all around the sweat, wet da da strangers, close tightly you can not complain. Air seems to have no flow, Menguan car have heard of it? Who says peace can not train a person's will?

Fuxingmen on the afternoon of work from the car, door open, call the look,永远不要放弃你所爱的人 !(转贴), smell dice which, accompanied by emission of the crowd, how to describe it? Is the Every time I wait in the car to break it, let the fresh air outside the car a little.

sit for a long time, but also have some experience, that is, the last carriage on the train, at the door, wait until the next door opens, there will be a gust of wind blowing Yong-hole, people have the courage to sit down next stop. There are a lot of people, each station will get off a deep breath, and then continue to the next journey.

very hard to work this way: the suburban railway Documentary - Great

Huilongguan people power Huoying on the train this morning after seeing the middle gap to quickly plug a moment to look inside themselves The results are not careful gently pushed down a little pale hair flowing pretty lady, come back to her dissatisfaction with Canada also somewhat sad eyes gave me a contemptuous look, as if I gave her a little grievance. I am depressed, do you miss the first day of trains to get to it? So honest and kind and amiable towards Huoying people could be so unfriendly, so next hsiang Huilongguan you know people will come up the Editor's Note.

Huilongguan each of the suburban railway arrived, I was secretly counted in a diagram, to see to what extent pushed. The most serious is pushed to the time can not breathe other people's shoes, two feet in the crevices, feeling the body was crushed in gradually. In the rush of the Line 13 trains in both young and old black and white, pretty and ugly people who know each other bundles must be forced to maintain a distance of close contact, your arm not my elbow, I Bear Tiger back against your waist, your ponytail swept my rosacea, a person with a newspaper, there are three or four head around it, they have to see, because in my eyes.

today is no exception, Huilongguan great people is power. Door opened, to beat the crowd flooded in, the oppressed people will inevitably call for several more Woo, are all very anxious to work to, to, twelve! One canned meat truck moved on, next stop is Long Ze, who is also the huge number of extremely, in fact, to be on the strength of Bronze Huilongguan strength of the people should be better than people would, because they are packed in such a compartment has been Some people can be squeezed in and so on, that is how easy! Especially those who paid their own power but did not go up but the others crowded crowded up the ** really respectable. According to a colleague living in Huilongguan, said he had never crowded suburban've been squeezed in the first crop, wait until the next crop of, is crowded by others to their work.

crowded when there is a special, my mind suddenly flashed drama . Huilongguan power of the people took me desperate, I had Qiruoyousi shouted to them laugh, think about what the cars are people, ah? Bachelor degree or above 80%, the rest of the college is not Self, are on the ground, Zhongguancun, Xizhimen area middle-class white-collar work, one is a well-dressed look like mistaken identity, grab a handful of chairs were set, the absolute ladies like ladies, gentleman's gentleman, but a squeeze in a dense mass of suburban railway, the one to find any unkempt all the gentle sweep.

physical pain when the cars on the clogged up for the mental pain, it will have the urge to buy a car. Ready to buy a car, a friend asked me: Are you still vulgar to squeeze bus? I said: yes ah. Traffic in Beijing this crippled city, even if you bought a car but also where to go gentle? Just crowded into a car from the cars on the clogged, so not much, but the pain turned into another kind of suffering.

Beijing Bus TOP10

most cattle tenth 801

I sit every morning from DABEIYAO 801, DABEIYAO that station 've been people know, like with the labor market, looking ahead, full of people, the arrival of any car can drive a person with the run. However, any car be able to talk after the arrival of momentum compared to 801. 801 drivers are generally special rivalry, have to drive to far away it stopped, as long as I saw the 801 three red numbers, the crowd waiting for the bus began to run quickly, we are determined according to their own experience to judge the driver to stop position. Because the station's accurate or not, will determine whether you go on the car. Shouted the conductor is generally a word, first down then up. But basically futile call. People on the train to get off the avalanche of people overwhelmed, get off the people are out of the upper body first, then pull out the lower body, and finally what the bag and then pull out.

I once had boarded the level one foot, and do not know Which Bataar behind, and grabbed my hair and gave me ho down.

my experience: the weekend when I went to Zhongguancun will take this car, from Ahn Jung bridge, seems to have not so crowded. 801 fast and I ride to the Zhongguancun quickly, stop for a stop was not so painful, and generally sit Ha ha.

ninth, 848 and 848 branch

fact, the original is not crowded, but since the price cuts after the bus began to squeeze, and out of control, not on the day car feels that he has stood inside the car, and everyone seemed eager to benefit four subway stations. Then add some cars, but the attendant was more people, so do not see any changes. The conductor 848 favorite saying is: able to come up, and so it, empty tagging behind it. But no one believed.

eighth fast

345 price is too high because of the city, many people choose to buy or rent in the Changping, which makes the rush hour and every day became a positive person Jishuitan Lake , many people come here from all directions rush back to Changping. 345 quick fast, and cheap, and pass effectively, so although a high density of the grid, but did not affect the car congestion. Some people say that 345 people could quickly reshaping photos, these words a little exaggerated, but the basic reflection of the facts.

PS: 345 BoP position is also by parent of your child, from 5 am there is a lot of people stare at the originating station in Changping red eyes, the car you have to shut up, or internal organs may be out. Fighting is more intense for intermediate stations, the driver is simply trying to get on with the majority of the people fighting the battle brave fight, you see a 345 from a distance waltz off, as long as can see, there will be about 300 meters from the it, you'll have to start run-up, because we knew the driver did not stop at the stop sign out! Hundreds of people began to run, that scene, first you have to young people because the driver in front to start the car accelerates, you have to keep up with the first team, we ran like crazy, then everyone's idea of ​​the inevitable is: I like Liu Xiang, the driver watching the first team as long as there are 20 people around the (long run share of the other dead on the ground, rest for the next sprint), the driver will slow down the speed. This is the elite 20 people, because you want more from the car, but you do not get too happy, because in the River to the 10 people at most, so you have to learn to jump back, so you can grasp what the word Son of the living door, with the car slide, children are picking each door several people estimate the number of drivers, will stop the car, if more, he will not live at the expense of running several Shuaixia!

persist in the end as long as you, you won, you finally win the chance on the train!

magic, I did not been in the car, but often see 3-5 run with 345 vehicles, a lot of people, at least 70% of the load factor.

seventh

44 Road 44 Road, just look at the figure of the people getting scared enough to imagine the extent of their KB, basically go up to get down, not a last resort who do not dare to get off to a destination and then generally required to advance a few points, so more insurance. It is said not to buy new cars before the doors are often tumbled 44 Road, fiercely evident. Public transport prices, the original is air-conditioned car for the 44 Road 800 Road, the diversion of some passengers, but the effect is also not obvious. 44 Road injuries or foot injuries often folder, who can stop it, Who do you love adventure.

sixth

321 Road 321 Road, is on television,一篇男人看了会沉默的文章, not because the fast but because of crowded. Seventh day was to This feeling is not who has the opportunity to experience. In addition to Zhang Jizhong's TV, who make it into the sky like an ordinary person,air max trainers, 321 Road to give you a satisfactory answer.

fifth, 26 Road

this train to pass some very classic areas, such as Zhongguancun, etc., to work in these places every day, people can feel the prosperity of the motherland and development, and whom deep admiration. Once on the 26 Road is difficult to think or not to get off, because no one under, so you Xiabu Qu, of course, if you are unfortunate enough just standing car door, the problem becomes very easy, simply do not consideration can be pushed down directly, it is convenient.

fourth, 302

monthly car is always very popular and effective,nike air max shoe, which is obtained at the bus some price relief, but in Zhongguancun Hailong Building, the former is difficult to feel Such relief may only reduce the conductor because of the popularity of card a little burden. Every day can be seen in the crowd slowly off a 302, then the conductor shouted: the door on the train, before and after the sects. Compared to other vehicles, 302 passengers is quite orderly, but whether you are a student or office worker, as long as with the 302 on your life, would be best to practice a practice body.

third,

616 Road 616 Road, taking the Beijing-Shijiazhuang Expressway, from west to north Lu Park Station, to return to office workers Liangxiang crowded every day trip car. And all the cars go fast, like what station before entering high-speed is simply Bus 917 is still maintained after the original price, so already crowded shunt 616 also played a role, although the increase of the car, but the effect is minimal.

second, Express 105

Express 105 is very great trip car, from south to north through the numerous classical sites, a couplet can be strung together, the joint is: Zhongguancun, Tsinghua University on the Summer Palace to the zoo, the second line is: is the white flag Xisanqi Xizhimen Metropolis Congress. Students focus on the institutions it should have feelings, from the Second Ring Third Ring Road to the City of Victoria has its shadows, for this car, in fact, do not say anything, the road is everything.

first, 300 Road

300, more than KB's three figures, no way through the 300 cars on the clogged, packed deformation in vain. Beijing 300 as high visibility and Beijing Hyundai, the world-famous luxury cars in China. Have views on family planning, down from 300 after the foreigners will not recapture even a fart,2010 air max shoes, as has been put in the car clean. The train is basically a legend in Beijing, the legend, apart from worship, but sadly can only accept

my experience: ever since then I think the transfer of 300 better than before, and not to say not crowded, it seems less a thief and a pervert. Perhaps the reason I do not always sit right. Been in a few years ago, came close to being a thief to succeed, but also witnessed people being taken advantage of, Khan! ! ! Had their guard up, summer is such trouble.

friends aspire to Beijing, take a look at it!
! !
zelil147764 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links