Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 03-19-2011, 03:41 AM   #1
vvdewqedh12
Private

vvdewqedh12 is on a distinguished road
Default Either I'm crazy fly _ Sina blog

3.11 pm is to read the tape, sent online messages, Japan, earthquake.
Thought it was a small Japanese people hate the joke, because, in 3 hours ago, also saw the End of the World Internet users who denounced the small Japan to China after the earthquake in Yunnan Province, a small Japanese postings said, ; so the shit.
small Japan said that in that case, the class of national hatred in my heart with hate.
search for Sina,http://imbigboned.com/index.php?do=/...al-references/, but there is news of the earthquake in Japan, then each group of the Earthquake La and concerns, but there is little schadenfreude.
night watching the news and the news of each site, before we know, this really is a small Japanese experience of more than 9.0 thousand super earthquake of epic proportions, such a large earthquake, the world has to date there have been 4 times, as observed in the history of the world's highest magnitude.
epicenter east of Miyagi Prefecture in the northeast Pacific Ocean, the focal depth of 10 kilometers, is the history of Japan since the largest recorded earthquake in the earthquake and tsunami.
surging tsunami , annexation of the Island of Sendai, Japan, Hong Kong macrophages 130 km east of several counties, Iwate Prefecture, Fukushima Prefecture, northeastern Miyagi three counties, in the When I see the does not go, and the ensuing nuclear explosion, nuclear radiation, life in the face of great disasters, such as porcelain, fragile, human painstaking to create their own tools for a variety of shelters and unite in an instant into the ruins, on the people dream and hope for an instant to be the oppressive hand of nature, tearing to pieces.
When you see one of the victims, had just survived, looked to be the tsunami that swept away the house, all my property to The greasy overalls who left, saw standing on the ruins of the homeless victims refused to leave, see a reunion of family members hugged disaster cry, my eyes moist, Tears in the major disaster front, hate gone.
Li-Ming Chen, a parody of the popular star Andy Lau, last Friday, here we come , and the next sections of the HM children after work, went pass the time of the concert.
mobilized the enthusiasm, the promise is to run wherever he goes, ran out of the experience.
when people watched the performance, I have kept the Qi and HM children who worry about the day, worries about how the local cultural and recreational activities to 成不了气候, worried about the Performing Arts Plaza that performance, the boss will play no expenses, fearing the two-person cast on stage really hard to throw open the audience laugh Bo Injured arm, worried looks exactly like Andy Lau and Chen Liming popularity can go far. .....
Finally, is the clear appearance of the Chen Li looks very much like Andy Lau, in particular, much like the side, than it is now Andy Shuai, a sunny boy, several single MM issued a front screaming, I do not know or for Chen Liming for Andy Lau.
over the age of the star-chasing, not to mention mimicry, that is true Andy come in our eyes are just a actor, and HM children themselves as > When the Li-Ming Chen concert, I immodestly HM sat next to him quietly on the child said, not our household LG sing well, is not blowing, our household LG magnetic sound, but he did not.
the imitation Xiu Li-Ming Chen, who is handsome, young sun, but also highly advanced music education, why not sing their own songs, performing arts take their own route, which is common and I think that HM children.
end of the show, while others slap cheer with a plastic prop, I put down the props hand, reach out to the applause was reported in good faith, even though I was plastic props applause applause drowned, but I still want to use this way to express respect for actors and sincerity.
a blog of a fable
past, there are two hungry people has been a gift of the elderly: a fishing rod and a huge basket of fresh fish. in which a person in a basket of fish, other a person a fishing rod, so they parted ways.
place to get fish people put up with dry wood from the fire to cook the fish, and he devoured, there is no product out of the meaty fish, suddenly Even the fish soup which he ate his shirt, and soon, he will starve to death next to the empty creel.
another person is carrying rod continue to go hungry, hard step by step walk to the beach to go, but when he saw not far from that piece of blue ocean, his body also finished the last bit of energy, he can only helplessly world with endless regret doing nothing.
Two more hunger people, they also received the gift of a fishing rod the elderly and a basket of fish. but they did not go our separate ways, but agreed to work together to find the sea, They only cook a fish each time they travel through the remote , came to the beach, then on the two days of fishing began a few years later, they built a house, with their respective families, children, have their own fishing boats built, and lived a happy and peaceful life .
survival:
only the immediate interests of a person, will eventually get the joy was short-lived; one goal will be high, but we must face the reality of life. Only when the ideal and reality combine be possible to become a successful person.
Sometimes, a simple truth, but enough to give meaningful life inspiration.
March 8, my daughter and I become a hero to celebrate the way, LG accompanied shopping.
Today, I pay, LG outburst, daughter full of energy to the body as long as both sets of clothing, as long as the shoes are worn to the feet, and that posture can not wait to move back to the mall.
To celebrate the thirty-eight, shopping malls each floor, covered with 3.8 off the temptation to popular shopping centers, almost all the temptation of fellow women.
Spring Department Store, her daughter finally pick a spring-like lattice, wearing her daughter's body, joy in my face, happiness in LG heart and happy to pay the price by credit card.
daughter urged me to hurry to buy, discount shopping immediately for fear of maturity, commitment to immediately pay failure.
I like the items, run into the right to buy in today this particular day, not to buy can buy, Ningquewulan.
being sometimes very expensive, sometimes very cheap, four discount lace dress, a trendy shirt, two leisure underwear, very cheap but sufficient.
a fable
a blog there is a bottle submarine that a troll trapped in the bottle.
it is Five hundred years ago a god to receive a bottle of troll. Troll had promised had a wish, who can put the bottle finish it, the stopper open, saved him, he donated this person a Jinshan.
However, five years later, no one has scooped this bottle. trolls very angry. He cursed, said: br> a young fisherman, his fishing net, and when he at the right time to close the net and found an old bottle net, he opened the cork, ah! while thick smoke erupted, coming out of a mountain than Troll bigger. You do too late, if you had saved me a year, you can get a Jinshan it! Well, I waited five years, I was too impatient, I have promised the evil wish, we should save I came out of people swallow! Show me back to the bottle! Frontier, the story does not say over so-called ; ha ha! these five years I hid the bottle, the poor reading of the world's classics, hard practice, not to mention the great works of Western, Eastern University, Doctrine of the Mean, The Analects, Mencius, I have read too ripe. br> Dream of the manuscripts, this is a rare version of it! out to give you an eye-opener it! the late 80s, hula hoop exercise that is sweeping across China and as people exercise in the history of one of the most popular sport,
people across the country with the ah turn, it is really a landscape.
remember when my family bought a lot of the kind of heavy hula hoop, a day after dinner, while watching TV in the living room shaking, the beginning of the waist are shaking out the bruises on the stasis.
90 in the last century that has swept the country early stuff, silence, ten years later, our unit to celebrate
recent days, Building the corridor around to a practice turn on the hula hoop, and today there are six sisters Corey reported the name, in order to support the sisters acquired the game, subjects in the S, D, Miss initiative to Corey bought a hula hoop.
afternoon, in the sixth floor of the hall and colleagues tried a few times, for many years did not turn, hula hoop around the waist to lose control, hula hoop seems simple, but a lot of people get started is always playing do not switch, in fact, is the key to playing hula hoop hula hoop with a waist to throw to, and should abdomen, beginning with a heavier hula hoop a little easier to grasp.
again and again through the efforts, and finally found a sense of , a minute more than a hundred laps, but switch to burning pain in lower back after that.
Fable
a crow standing on a Bo tree, doing nothing all day.
rabbit saw the crow, and asked: I can be like Like you, all day long without doing anything?
Crow said: Of course, what can not it?
So, the rabbit on the ground under the tree began to break.
Suddenly, a fox appeared It jumped up and caught the rabbit, and swallowed it.
survival: If you want to stand and do nothing, then you must stand very high,Cheap Jordan Flight 45 shoes, very high.
today's market to go very interesting, finished lower then washed shock is basically retail Zapan, hit lows prompted to buy the main rally was in this situation the day the continuous shocks.
not get up the morning, they received rose by 4%. Mancang, no money, no experience.
March start date is today, is also sensitive to short days, although a good start, but the afternoon finished lower, indicating that in the short-term market after recovering ground lost on Monday has been a sensitive location, 3100 is an important resistance point.
now from the perspective of technology, are in the bottom of a solid history of building among the large, light weight tape stock is still preferable strategy for the operation.
a fable of a Bo
a turkey and a cow chat, turkey, said: I wish I could fly to top of the tree, but I have the courage.
cow said: Why do some of my cattle do not eat it, they are very nutritious.
eat a little turkey dung and found that it really gave it enough power to fly the first twig, the next day, after eating some more dung, fly to the second root branches.
Two weeks later, the turkey flew proudly top of the tree, but soon, a farmer saw it, quickly shoot it down from the tree.
survival: Niu-shih Wan to get you there peak, but can not let you stay there.
five thirty in the online friends loitering AM I suddenly found online, once M her, she said, soon after work, dinner, I did not see how the arrangements landed, I answer , the pedestrian street waiting for me, I asked to eat a light meal, eat to the gym.
all weather because steep drop in recent days, came to a fitness center, dance a little dance, strength is not great, no sweat, it at once 19: 30 to 20:15 of the second exercise bike, due to the participation of many people, so to acquire a license plate, get a license on the 22nd.
lights, music, screaming, and at the foot of the rapid rotation of the metal wheels completely let me exposure in a magical world, I used the power of complete control of his wheel speed, while increasing the weight to the feet, while the resistance to overcome the weight, manufacturing sense of speed, and then assume a sense of riding in the environment, the case for an outing, suddenly is a large smooth road, suddenly a winding path, very difficult uphill, downhill ease, turn the thrills, the feeling is the real front of traffic, the password in the coaches, friends, enjoy the encouragement and driven sweat , while in the sweat to vent their emotions.
a little ride today to master the skills of a lot easier than the last campaign, went with friends like this sport, not only because it can thin legs and junk, but also do not have to endure the loneliness of individual sports, the team can be who never tired of the scene.
have such a father, the son of poker adult gambling debt owed to a bottom, in order to save his son, the father carrying the money, with repayment in exchange for his son's reputation and self-esteem, hardly worth the effort with their own son to buy peace of mind to work and study.
have such a father, has white hair, the face of the son of a debt owed, but without any bending waist, with expression of the heavy father, like son Hill.
have such a father, with trembling hands one by one the number of the bill, when he handed the money lenders, the standing next to me, looked away, sad to aside, I can not see the face of the father complex.
son is a unit of the new employees to three years for his father, also a second debt, the amount is tens of thousands, as my colleagues and friends of the The son did not get it: people can not fall in the same place twice, this is the last time on your tolerance, if it continues, friends, and you do not.
he did not know his father more than words , there is deep, deep love, he did not know his father's silence, there are too many helpless.
son of Master Well said, boy, have a father, even your life is a blessing to repair, do Do you love trampling parents, or God will reward.
I wonder, How come this man as father and son a big difference blanket?
annual employee congress has opened the
no different from previous years remained open throughout the year

open in the spring of that big iron gate has closed the eighth floor was very warm
great atmosphere will
atop
A representative sat in the back left of the word

not speak on behalf of
why previous workers become dumb
wind or the wind or if it would

The wind blowing
mid mid mid mid that if the answer is very simple

wind can not blow into the original closed the door
more than six afternoon, friends, playing AM and MX phone, about to go gym. just old school J is also called to say a fitness center, there or be square.
years later, seven or eight pounds weight, spring, and faded winter, seven or eight pounds fleshy nowhere possession, must be immediately carried out aerobic exercise to consume excess body fleshy, to achieve the purpose of lean weight loss, hit it off so call friends and classmates.
to make fitness a habit, and one last August to everyone do to help a friend, Zhang back, light awareness that there is no official opening, to find their own reasons not to exercise its essence is lazy, can not afford to eat the loss, I would like to test with positive opening on the 26th day after tomorrow, these objective reasons is not a reason.
were wet, but once the music into an optimal state of mind,air jordans 7, in the gym at the same time, we enjoy, we are happy, we revel in the fun of exercise.
just finished the end of aerobics, spinning again , and went to the gym next door spinning, gorgeous lighting and high decibel music, that'll draw people into the dynamic sport of cycling, I was the first step on this thing, the old coach can not keep up the pace.
Spinning is the largest gym in the amount of exercise, is the center of the leg during exercise, hips, waist, back, arm muscles can get plenty of exercise, but also to strengthen your heart and lung function.
in Coach driven, constantly changing speed, sometimes lightly pedal, sometimes frantically sprint, sometimes against the resistance to move forward, I think they also line lung capacity, breathing evenly, is that sour soft legs, students and Friends better than me, they can follow the rhythm of foot coach, and I only step on the moment a break, a friend assured me that their first step is like this, it seems I really need step by step.
mountains have Yangshuo Saga gas, water,cheap air jordan 7, a lot more than the Green Lake. Spring is Hui Changde, seven are in Liuhu wave.
the first day, spring is excellent, deeply moved back to the spring from a desire to play out. LG suggested that the whole family young and old willow Tour Lake.
to willow lake, saw the lake busy, crowded, parking is full, no wonder the lake are full of parked cars along the way. I went out and said, according to tradition started this not to go out, I saw not find to parking spaces LG told me that first day does not go out, willow lake that so many people out?
picturesque lakeside willow, high foot radius, kite flying, Happy Bicycle variety of entertainment has become a willow lake scenery.
though still winter, not the beginning of spring, but a rich flavor to the spring, he could feel at us and, willow lake willow children gently pendulum, We like to pull the spring.
banks weeping willows, grass green; sparkling lake, a boundless expanse of Pitt. warm lake breeze, the trance, I heard the bangs seem to chop down a tree, singing and distant history footsteps echo, deep, gently but beat of my heart.
walk from the beach, pull a lot of cruise business people, the lake with boats, large cruise ships, there are hovercraft, a foot boat, as well as pulp paddling a small wooden boat with the price is not different, as can be Kanjia sincerely want to play.
-year-old little niece Ling son, unable to withstand the pull of a businessman incites, boosting her father insisted on board, resorted to a trick does not ship to - cry; I let loose with her daughter and big sister, nephew to the boat, the two big guys in unison said, cold lake, the lake did not drink the wind.
so , Ling Ling Ma father, the first day of the year, had not been on the lake in spring to bring Lingqian Jin Zou, a return in person to the waves.
first month on the first day, the sun is just right, feeling better, Spring was warm, flowers are not opened, the heart was first opened flowers.
spring we go to the gym (a) Review of the Chinese New Year Year of the Rabbit (b) first day Sina BLOG feedback message board About Sina SINA English
vvdewqedh12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links