Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 03-18-2011, 12:25 AM   #1
promisex
Private

promisex is on a distinguished road
Default Jordan 4.5 Shoes How to Approach Women - 3 Pickup

The girl will tell you the model of her phone, and then you say, "Can I take a picture with it real quick? I'd like to see how good the camera is." Have her show you how to take a picture...then use her phone to take a picture of her. Be playful -- have her do a "model" pose. Once you take the picture, she's naturally going to come in close to you so that she can see the result. (That's a funny thing about girls; they're crazy about taking pictures, especially of themselves discount Nike Air Max 95, and they can't resist immediately checking how the photo came out.)
Here is another tool to use: If you find yourself unable to identify "interesting details" about women that you can use to comment on, this is an exercise that will help. Have a seat outside a coffee shop or cafe and spend thirty minutes or so casually watching the women walking past, and observing details about them. Try to recognize one unique detail of each woman. When you "train" your eye to notice these details, it becomes easy to do. Every woman has something about her that you can use to comment on and start the interaction.
If only they'd understood how to approach women, they could have easily gotten a phone number, a date, or even a Same Night Lay in that situation.
You need to know how to approach women if you're going to expand your social possibilities. The predicament, for most guys, is that they don't have a clue how to start a conversation with a woman the right way.
This opener is reliable because you're bringing up a topic that women naturally enjoy talking about. Think about it: do you know any women who don't like talking about the best places to go shopping? Plus, by mentioning that you need to buy a birthday gift for a friend, you're implying that you're thoughtful and generous -- exactly the kind of boyfriend that women are looking for.
How To Approach Women Technique #1, "Facebook Friends": Here's a good way to approach women at bars. Smile and say to them, "Hey, I saw you on Facebook, I think we have a friend in common." This one is a gem because nowadays virtually every woman on the planet has a Facebook account, and it's entirely plausible that you do have a mutual friend.
How To Approach Women Technique 3, "The Birthday Gift": Notice an interesting detail of her appearance -- such as her handbag, necklace, earrings, dress, etc. Then say to her, "Excuse me, I really like that (fill in the blank). I need to buy a birthday gift for a friend of mine and I think she'd love something like that...where's a good place for me to go shopping?"
Those were just a few techniques for approaching women. The key to learning how to approach women is to get out there and start practicing! Don't worry about rejection, just keep improving and before long approaching women will be a fun part of your daily routine.
I've got dozens of techniques I can teach you, but right now let me give you three ways to approach women to get you started.
You don't need to get into a discussion about which "friends" you might actually have in common. Now that you've opened the conversation and engaged her interest Wholesale Diesel Jeans, you can switch to another topic.
Pastel make-up adds naturalness to the image, while low-heeled shoes give you the ability to feel your legs after long hours spent on feet.Sedu hair styles that go with this image should be simple, yet elegant Jordan 4.5 Shoes, expressing your personality and beauty in every situation. The most popular hair styles are tight bun and low ponytail.To create a Formal Sedu hair style follow these steps:1. Wash and condition your hair;2. Let it air dry, or make a cool blow dry;3. Apply some styling mousse, and blow dry the hair for 3-5 min with the cool set;4. Make low-pony tail with some elastic band, twist the tail around the band and secure it with pins. Use no hair accessories, if you want to look absolutely formal, or add some jeweled pins for happy and friendly occasions, like weddings;
How To Approach Women Technique #2, "Phone Flirting": If she's using her cell phone, wait until she finishes her call or her text and then use this Opener: "Hi, what kind of phone is that? I need to buy a phone for a friend of mine, for her birthday, and I think that's the one she wants."
Then you can show her your own phone. If yours is a lot less fancy than hers, you can mention that you need to buy a new phone, and ask her advice. On the other hand, if you've got a cool phone, you're demonstrating to her that you stay up on the cool and trendy new devices. That's a good thing. And even better, since both of you are now holding your phones, it becomes very easy to do the "phone number exchange" that I explain how to do in the Mack Tactics book.
5. You may leave the pony tail lose, only hide elastic band under some neat hair accessory.After you've finished all steps, you receive formal Sedu hair style, which creates an impression of the beautiful, yet serious woman, who makes everything perfect in her life.Vintage Sedu Hair StyleVintage Sedu hair style is one of the latest innovations in the world of fashion. It is usually suitable for any celebrations and evening parties. The word "vintage" is French and its direct meaning is "twenty years", but today vintage means some old fashion, brought up and renewed. For instance, Reese Witherspoon's style at Oscar's night this year is vintage. Her dress was of Victorian England style, and with matching hairstyle and pastel make-up it looked absolutely unique and adorable.
promisex is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2011, 12:59 AM   #2
zr3o2b1a
General of the Army

zr3o2b1a is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 258611668 at 20:57 on September 26, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Stock study
head to see a lot of people to determine K line graph, see dazzling did not see. In fact, only the K line graph showing the price, it does not show volume, so we want to study the volume of the head.

We studied a technique called micro-energy】 【used to determine the head】 【micro energy. What does that mean? That is, no matter what the problems are from the tiny place where, right? Even the Yangtze River burst its banks, that is drilled in a dam a few ants, a few holes to marginally collapsed embankment, which is called Therefore, we can find the smallest problem areas, from where you can find the most essential issues.

then Is the energy】 【Micro. We transferred 5-minute period on a line graph K, of the observations for 5 minutes OBV,团购导航, 5 分钟 OBV is

place is most essential to proceed from the amount of the above, beconduce to no amount of stock on the rise not up. Now, let's try this approach ineffective spirit! Guangtong all technical, must be tested and proved through practice, not blowing their own, it is of no use. Any method should get the practice, accepted practice. See (Figure 205-1) is shown.

Figure 205-1

look at the site OBV Energy, how to analyze it? factor is the same: The first principle is not a new high is not good 【】. First, take a point and b points in comparison with our K-line regardless of the above, drawing on the first dig up from the K line, regardless of how the above changes, all in the amount not released. OBV is one such, if there is a long amount of sun,北京团购网, it rose quickly; if there is a negative amount of shipping, it quickly fell; if Yinxiao Yang to hold a small volume, then the OBV will remain a shock argue the situation.

points from b to see, OBV has not pushed, then the 【】 not high is not good. Remember, from the amount of the above, come from the micro-power above the head of the first rule is not a new high is not good 【】, where we must heighten our vigilance, beinduce there is no high, but have not reached a new low, only can say here,

very bad look like? Now we must talk around the second law: c and d point is that there are two low technical sense,团购网站大全, in that draw a connection between two points. If the OBV fell below this dc connection to prove Shan Gu line below, and Figure e Shan Gu line marks the point of broken, this kind of analysis and moving average analysis of the same. Shan Gu lines broken after we first put it on a horse, Shan Gu and then draw the second line. Shan Gu second line is a typical low d from the point of connection to the back of the lows over the connection, also below, and Shan Gu a line and below the fold. Follow us and then draw the third line df Shan Gu connection and was again dropped below. This, OBV has three lines below the Shan Gu, which is not good. Shan Gu OBV line is also useful in the rules and abide by the principles from the】 【servers, but from the】 【wait finally be broken.

third method is to OBV 【lows there will be a new low, until no new low】. C point of significance is low skilled, Draw a horizontal line through c ch, ch, after the connection is below, all the way down, there will be a new low of lows, until no new lows.

on the basis of the above three, I would say the last one principle: 【】 downtrend line formed. We can draw down the first line of speed, slowed down a second line, these two trend lines show that the downward trend is accelerating.

Well, analysis is done, we can reverse forward request to find the highest price.

OBV rapid decline of energy lines, then the stock must not move up or down the volume there is yin, indicating that someone in the ship,读明确了,再找工具吧 - Qzone日志, which map from the cylinder volume can also be seen. The amount of each shipment Yam, have spark offd OBV fell hugely. Then come back requirements, should be the highest price the stock reached a new low in the OBV is not before the highest in the OBV can conclude the time! Energy which can assert the highest two point? a point and b point, but a point and b point difficult to tell which one is set high, we take two points in the middle area to which the connection for the bottom two points to draw a box, it should be said that the stock price head to the range in the box. Thus, we found the head accurately. Now that you have obtained the position of the head, so now there is no reason not to go?

then we dig in the K line graph above to recover. Look closely, the highest point the stock turned to cross the boundary line in the middle of the box, stock prices are the highest area just ab framed within the connection. In this case,时尚休闲装,平民的时装狂欢 - Qzone日志, while the share price decline has not accelerated, we should be up to leave. In fact, the decline has been somewhat accelerated, beprocure the energy is down has been accelerated, and the energy than the share price is first, the energy since taking a step, then drop in stock prices fast enough,团购网, ten minutes later will fall down,上海团购网, Sign leave!

Figure 205-2

Figure 205-3

Figure 205-4

Summary: In the The formation of the head is necessarily a result of making a large number of shipments, while shipments of behavior by making micro-energy can be found in time to escape to the top of our energy on the basis supplys.

analysis using micro energy to master the three rules:

1: 【】 not high is not good. Here is not good, not very bad. If the stock market outlook is still very great increase, making you buy ah hurry to buy more time to go up in order to make more money, why do not you buy it? Therefore, the energy has not led to a new high, this is not what is not good?

2: Shan Gu line】 【below. Shan Gu line can be used not only to analyze the stock price, the same applies to the analysis of energy trends. Not in the high energy curve If, after re-Shan Gu line below, then the problem is not not good, but get worse;

3: 【lows there will be a new low,杂锦(二) - Qzone日志, until no lows】. Famous phrase that will guide our management of the club price trends. In order to deem a share price rise can not be a new low, if it can not be high, but it can record low, then we determine the share price has been initially entered a downward path of the. In the same way on the micro-energy analysis, you think, ah, the energy loss is to sell out of the chips sold out of chips if necessary buy more chips, so will cause further loss of micro-energy, in order to achieve long and short sides the balance will be a new low in energy if the shows were eager to sell to sell, while the buyer is in no hurry to buy, so the direction is always down to the white transaction volume, it would lead to new low energy continuous wave indicators . If we can continue to new lows, then the energy curve of the formation of a downward trend, which is to understand that the dealer has been shipped, if you encounter such a stock, you should strongly sell.
zr3o2b1a is offline   Reply With Quote