Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-16-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
qingfenf123
Master Sergeant

qingfenf123 is on a distinguished road
Default Vogue’s First Ever iPad App Features New Lady Gag

Vogue has finally launched an iPad app, but Conde’s marquee title is taking a unique approach.
Vogue
 Cover 
Exclusive, the 99 cent app available beginning today,NFL Jerseys, features the Lady Gaga cover story,One More Reason to Love Jenna Lyons, Christian Louboutin For J.Crew Is Not Impossible – Fashionista Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice,NFL Jerseys, along with behind-the-scenes interviews and videos only available on the iPad. “With
 the
 Cover 
Exclusive 
app,
 we
 have
 created 
a 
custom
 brand
 of 
journalism
 targeted
 at 
the 
Twitter 
generation,” Anna Wintour said in a statement.
Posted in:
Magazines Vogue’s First Ever iPad App Features New Lady Gaga Content By Lauren Sherman Thursday, Feb 17, 2011 / 12:30 AM GMT -5
What do you want from a Vogue iPad app? There’s sense in creating content for specific mediums,Mid-Day Snack – Fashionista Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice,MLB Hats, but only if that content is compelling. (See Katie Grand’s short Love films,uggs boots, available on the iPad and via the web, as a smart example.) Download the app here and review it in the comments below–I’d love to hear what you think.
Is Wintour right about that? I’d love to confidently say “yes,Famous Hats,” or “no,” but the truth is, few really know what works on the iPad in terms of original content. Despite Wired‘s successful launch on the tablet, subscriptions are steadily decreasing. And honestly, I don’t really care much about Vogue‘s cover stars–I care more about reading “Life With Andre” than Life With Gaga. But who knows? Maybe I’m in the minority,fendi sunglasses,Last Night’s Party A Lovely Evening With Detmar Blow and Tom Sykes at Anthroplogie’s Launch of Blow by Blow – Fashionista Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice, and Wintour’s savvy will prove on point once again.
qingfenf123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links