Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 03-11-2011, 03:03 PM   #1
outlook064
Captain

outlook064 is on a distinguished road
Default microsoft office Standard serial blog how-i-got-to

week, I asked you to publish inbound links to content articles you felt had been quite possibly the most helpful Microsoft application and interview accounts. Thanks for the back links, and keep them coming. I’ll submit a link on my sidebar so you can reference these stories later when you need them. :) that Zo"e blogged about her interview experience,discount microsoft office 2010 x86 key, but I’ve never written about mine. And considering how long-winded I tend to be on here, I thought I might as well share my story, too … (Plus, I'm home sick today. I'm trolling my email, but I don't have the concentration or energy to work on something "real." Dayquil ... mmm ... Dayquil.) :) Why I decided to apply to Microsoft … college in the late 90s <ah, those have been the days ;-)> when all the kids joined .coms after graduation, and Trilogy was the place to be. I majored in English Literature, and I intended to either attend law school or work for a magazine … so either way, the typical college career fair didn’t really make sense to me. Looking back on it, I should have attended (hell, I could have been hired in to write web content for a technical company), but I suppose I never thought that much about how you find a job. I was still used to sending hard copies of my resume to magazines and papers … only never to hear back. And my Dad,office Home And Business 64 bit, convinced his little girl would never make it on her own, was constantly setting up interviews for me for government jobs ("We have flex time! You can work 8:00 am to 5:00 pm ... OR 7:30 am to 4:30 pm ... Your choice!") and boring law firm, backroom troll sort of gigs (ok, that one I actually took. Thanks, Dad! :) Oh, and I did get my other internships on my own ... thank you very much. :) bio explains that I applied to Microsoft after Josh got his job, but there’s more it than that. My motivation to work at Microsoft … and especially in Recruiting … was to affect change on what I’ve now come to call the “applicant experience.” Nobel, huh? ;-) college, most of my friends had been engineering students so I saw them all attend the career fairs, show up at companies’ “pizza sessions,” cut their hair for that all-important internship,microsoft office Standard serial, and spend half of senior year flying around the country for final interviews. I noticed how some companies had great reputations on campus (nice interviewers, happy interns, informational programs, solid marketing), and I also saw those with less than rosy reputations (stodgy, out-of-touch interviewers, negative word-on-the-street, elitist attitudes). I have to say that Microsoft didn’t really fall into either of those camps. I remember Microsoft being thought of as a very cool and highly regarded place to work, but I wouldn’t say their treatment of my friends was without flaw. I could, however, count off so many other companies that acted in such a rude, close-minded,buy microsoft windows 7 cd key, and short-sighted manner that it still makes my jaw drop. <But that’s another story for another time.> think back on it, Microsoft only did two things to my friends that seemed really wrong … One was with Josh,microsoft office Home And Student 64bit key, when his recruiter for his internship promptly hung up the phone on him with a “good luck to you” grumble when he declined his internship offer. (She later called back to apologize and offered him another 24 hours to rethink his “poor” decision. He still declined.:) That other was something to do with a visa situation. When Microsoft found out that one of my friends held a certain type of visa, they cancelled his interviews without explanation. (I now understand the immigration law behind this, and I agree with Microsoft’s decisions to cancel his interviews … but his recruiter handled it very poorly. Someone should have taken the time to explain to him what was going on.) the point is that five or six years later, I still remember these stories, and I’m sure all my other friends who might have been interested in Microsoft still do, too. You can spend all your time and energy on fancy marketing, stellar interviewer training, impressive closing packages, etc … but if you don’t treat your customers with respect, all that other stuff goes down the drain. the flip-side of Microsoft the next year when Josh interviewed for his full-time position. His recruiter was incredible. Instead of solely trying to convince him to work at Microsoft, she recognized I was one of the biggest barriers to his acceptance so she’d work on me, too. Microsoft didn’t throw extra money or fancy gifts at Josh and me. They just paid attention to us. They listened and addressed Josh’s concerns. They treated a 22 year old kid like a mature adult. They talked about the present … but they also focused on the future. I believe it was Microsoft’s professionalism that sold Josh to come here, and I was glad to have seen two sides of the same coin. <I will say the only snag in his fulltime offer process was that he received offers from three teams, and the team that he really, really, really wanted to work for didn’t return his calls and emails … so I guess Visual Studio lucked out :) But again, that just goes to show you that treating someone with respect and paying attention to them goes a long, long way.> I was sold. I wanted to be a part of the team that found and attracted the best talent. I wanted to beat some sense into those recruiters, interviewers, and hiring managers who clearly didn’t “get it.” And I wanted to work with and learn from those who did. emailed Josh’s recruiter my resume, and she promised to forward it to the “recruiter for recruiters,” whoever that was. <I'm the first to admit it helps to have a contact on the inside.> I started holding my breath. :) …. My phone screen!
gretchen
outlook064 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links