Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 03-10-2011, 04:36 PM   #1
lanxihb789
Master Sergeant

lanxihb789 is on a distinguished road
Default win 7 serial blog confessions-of-a-career-fair-rec

was in Orlando last week for your SHPE Conference and job fair. The conference was tons of fun for both the attendees (students and professionals) and the corporate representatives (recruiters and engineers.) And if you were there, you couldn’t have missed the Microsoft employees. We were the ones with the huge Mickey and Minnie Mouse ears. (The event was in Disney World. It only takes a few hours in “the most magical place on earth” before you start feeling like a 6 year old again.) I manned a profession honest booth for 8 hours on Saturday and the experience is fresh in my mind, I wanted to share with you my top five tips for how to successfully navigate a occupation honest. Read and learn. :) you are already at the conference,microsoft office Home And Student x86 key, you have nothing to lose. Profession fairs are a fantastic way to bypass impersonal systems and get in front of a real person. Lately, I’ve attended some events like the Society of Women Engineers and the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers career fairs. The National Society of Black Engineers occupation honest is coming up in a couple months. Most people think we are looking for college students at these events,office Home And Student 2010 64bit, but we are looking for experienced professionals, too. In fact, our recruiters who are seeking experienced applicants are hungry to meet non-college students. The volume of non-college students is quite low so attending as a professional means you’ll definitely get some face time. And guess what? You don’t have to, for instance, be a woman to attend a Society of Women Engineers occupation honest. I met several guys at the SWE career honest. I asked them why they attended, and they said, “To get a job,windows 7 home basic 64bit key!” Smart! participating companies in advance. Every job fair I’ve ever attended provides an exhibitor list prior to the honest. Find that list. Identify the top 10 companies you’d most like to work for, and visit their corporate occupation sites the day before the show. Take notes on their types of positions, locations, and technologies. Then, when you visit the company’s booth, your extra knowledge will demonstrate passion and preparation, and you can have a more in-depth conversation with the recruiter. pitch. You have only a few seconds to make a first impression. I’ve found most attendees begin the vocation honest conversation like this: “Hi. My name is Suzy. Here’s my resume. What can I do at your company?” Or: “Hi. My name is Suzy. Are you hiring?” The first approach stops the conversation right away as the recruiter now has to review your resume and play 20 questions to figure out your interests. The second approach,genuine office 2010 x86 key, well, is kinda dumb. Of course, we’re hiring. We’re here, aren’t we? Instead, try this introduction to market yourself, your skills, and your interests. Something like this … “Hi. My name is Suzy. I am an Electrical Engineering major, but I’ve also taken a lot of programming classes. I’m most proficient in C. I would be most interested in working for your company as a developer on lower level systems. Can you tell me about opportunities with your company that would match my interests and skills?” Wow. Suzy has it together now. She knows what she wants. She’s clearly knows a bit about the company. And she’s just put the ball effectively back into the recruiter’s court. Often, the same company representatives staff a career honest booth for your entire day, and it’s best to catch the booth staffers earlier rather than later. You’ll find much more awake, energetic, and engaged company representatives behind the booth at the beginning of the day. Also,microsoft office cd key, companies will often attempt to schedule preliminary interviews in conjunction with a career fair …. That is, qualified attendees who visit the booth may have an opportunity to sign up for interviews that day. However, the spots go fast, and they could be gone by lunchtime. So arrive early … you’ll have richer conversations and a better shot at an interview. a recruiter or company representative offer you their business card? Take it … and email a thank you (with a soft-copy of your resume) once you get back home. Companies gather their acquired hard-copy resumes from the fair, take them back to the office, scan them into electronic form, and then distribute them amongst attendees and other recruiters. But sending your electronic resume directly to a person you met at the fair can mean your resume gets distributed more quickly, by itself, and to additional recipients. can often be a waste of time and resources for both attendees and companies … but you can also bypass a lot of systems and make a great first impression. I’ve seen them work wonders for applicants … you just have to know how to play them correctly. there had success at a profession honest? What are your tips?
gretchen
lanxihb789 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links