Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 03-10-2011, 09:26 AM   #1
cxbwqqmtf
Chief Warrant Officer

cxbwqqmtf is on a distinguished road
Default office Home And Student cd key blog laura-foy

in Question: Laura Foy

Occupation Title: Video clip Creation Goddess (aka Senior Technical Evangelist).

Laura, it’s hard to miss you online here at Microsoft and beyond. I’ve seen you in everything from an interview with Craig Mundie about NUI to a Justin Timberlake spoof music video about Xbox. Tell me about your role here.
I host and produce stories about what’s going on with Microsoft and technology. I have a weekly show called Ping!, I share breaking technology news, I talk about Windows Phone 7,office Home And Student cd key, make kitsch horror movies,office 2007 Professional activation key, music videos, travel all over the place… you name it. There are so many things going on at Microsoft and so many places to create content that I never have a shortage of ideas or material.

I recently saw the award-winning documentary We Live in Public about internet pioneers and I noticed you in a couple of scenes. Tell me about how you got in on the ground floor of online media.
I had just graduated from NYU. The late 90s .com bubble was in full swing and a friend told me about a task at Pseudo.com. The employment was just cataloging tapes and basic stuff like that,microsoft windows 7 enterprise serial key, but I was bartending at the time, so I was like “sure, I’ll give it a try.”
you already big into technology at that point?
Well, I had an email account, but that’s about it. No, seriously, I was coming from more of a film and editing angle and Pseudo – under the vision of Josh Harris – was doing live streaming media. Most people didn’t even know what it was at that point. I went from cataloging tapes to becoming one of the main producers and on-camera anchors on Pseudo. an amazing experience: very experimental and eye-opening,windows 7 64bit, but it was a little too far ahead of its time. The advertising wasn’t really set up and the bandwidth wasn’t there yet.

Tell me about what happened after the bubble burst.
I was a life-long New Yorker to that point, but I moved to LA to set up G4 along with some of my former colleagues. I was hesitant to move to LA,buy windows 7 update key, but loved it once I got there. I produced and hosted a show called G4tv.com along with Tina Wood. G4tv.com pushed the envelope on TV by melding live chat rooms with a show about gaming and the technology of gaming.

And then you came to Microsoft?
As happens with most shows, G4tv.com started to run out of steam after about 5 years. Microsoft evangelist Jeff Sandquist had seen the show and recruited me up to Redmond. At the time, Microsoft had Channel 9 which was all about seeing behind the walls of what was going on in technology, but was still very developer-centric. I was brought in to work on a new Channel 10 that was to be more mainstream and would focus more on the end results for technology users.

And Tina Wood came along with you?
Yes, it was a great opportunity to continue to be able to work together. After a run with Channel 10, we’ve now merged back into a more elaborate Channel 9 and continue to have fun and put together stories about all of the cool stuff happening in technology at and Microsoft.
cxbwqqmtf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links