Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2011, 09:21 AM   #1
brodyareak

Default love is still good

If you have not met
1367 If you have not met you

____ 『meet love, I met the pain』

www.anmi614.com/ganwu/aiqingganwu.php? id = 3775

I and if the Park met in a hot summer, his thin face has a strange gentle expression. I am a new employee into the company, he's back in my desk, I often wondered if he was looking at me would have been back, and I am concerned he will not as concerned about me. That time when I was about to leave his feet when the seats, if the Park in front of me to go through, he stopped and stood behind me and gave me a space to leave the location. That second movement made me a rapid heart beat, I think I have to like him.

if the Park is a careful man, who was recruited female colleagues do. He will say a lot of nice words, people heard a burst of vertigo, he will give some concern from time to time,abercrombie, people feel some sweet. I remember that day after work, if the Park about dinner with me, we chatted a lot of trivial topic, he always listened to me quietly, then smiled and answered. Occasionally he would say: After dinner, take me home if the Park, cross the street when he got hold of my hand, I did not refuse, the warmth of my palm came on the man produced a sense of trust, I believe he will be able to protect me .

and if Parker is happy with the day very happy, he told me the greetings and he always makes me feel like the happiest woman in the world. We always think of that time, love good, love really happy.

if Bo and I do not know each other in the case to hand, so in the future along slowly, we have a chance to know each other, slowly running. Sometimes I think he was a Lover, pull their punches. And I am a wayward man, but also a Cu Tanzi. Two people live a long time, the contradiction follows. I can not stand him and other female colleagues in the affair, he often can not stand when the opposite ###### is still out late stay. And no way to put up with him online and flirting with other women. So I always get angry with him, with his clamor, cry every time when he will be very distressed in a hurry, so I always forgive him, I believe his explanation. He said that he and they are just friends.

occasional minor arguments, so that two people slowly in the running of the time understanding the other person. At that time,abercrombie and fitch paris, I think, love is still good, and he fell in love began to feel tired.

if not for the tall, beautiful woman, I think I would have been if the Park side stubbornly persists, no matter what he did I'm sorry things, whether he is not loved me. Our quarrel became frequent, sub and and became routine. I still would not mind and hurt his ambiguous relations with the opposite ######, but he no longer care about my tears. He started yelling at me: Until later in the day, if the cypress stand in front of me, told me: If the Park will not be for me the sky of the sky began to rain and dark clouds out. Even though I am sad and cried, begged, and he is still unmoved,doudoune moncler, he still said to me:

__ If you have not met and if I moved away from the small apartment living Parker, I quit my job, I spent the most embarrassing every day and night without him. Cry when I walk,polo ralph lauren homme, ride when I cry, cry when I eat a daze when I do cry, miss, if in the Park, I hate hysteria. I told myself over and over again,polo ralph lauren discount, and if had not met him, and now I will not be as active and open the original, I would not lose himself. If you have not met if the Park, I think I would not be so cloudy skies.
相关的主题文章:

I love her

不知何时起

a lot of sense at this time

Having worked overseas nearly 30 years, Chinese-born painter Jia Lu has made unique contributions in helping Western audiences understand more about the East through her canvases.
She was recently short-listed in the “Ten Most-focused Chinese in the World" by none other than the Global Times. The reason? “Her paintings fuse Chinese and Western elements, showing a modern China with beautiful colors," according to the panel.
“I have a deep sense that my mission to help the rest of the world understand China is not only an artistic goal but a personal responsibility," Lu says, when asked how she felt. “This award reminds me of the importance of that obligation."
Her father, Lu Enyi, was a famous painter who taught her to paint when she was very young. Like many painters of the time, she learned Chinese ink painting first, and was taught by master painter Fan Zeng.
But like many artists who traveled abroad in the 1980s, Lu felt lost in the collision of cultures, and turned to different ways of appreciating art.
When she left China for Canada in 1983, she quickly discovered that, for her new friends, without an understanding of Chinese culture and history, her art was “simply too alien to understand."
“In Chinese painting, we value the traditions passed from one generation to the next; for Westerners, true art is about originality and individual expression," Lu told the Global Times. “Ink painting explores the expressiveness of black ink and the bamboo brush; but to a Westerner, who has never held a brush before and is used to the color and richness of oil painting, my art seemed dull and lifeless."
Although her paintings sold well in the overseas Chinese community, to reach a larger audience, communicating essential concepts of traditional Asian culture to a Western audience was key.
Her solution? Borrow the techniques and expressive power of oil painting, with its illusionistic perspective and realism, and substitute Asian content. The method is known as “Jiechuan Chuhai", or “Crossing the sea in a borrowed boat."
“We have a unique, complex and rich culture. But we share [that] among ourselves, using a difficult written and spoken language, raising a high wall that excludes the rest of the world." Lu says. “By borrowing Western art history to communicate Eastern ideas, I have been able to tear down a small section of that wall."
Having grown up in a Confucian society that emphasized personal sacrifice, selflessness and hard work, Lu discovered her Western friends appreciated these values much more than their wealth and luxury.
Her painting was infused with Buddhism, an Eastern spirituality cherished by many Westerners.
Having first visited Dunhuang in 1980, spending several weeks copying its Buddhist art – some of the rarest early examples of Chinese figurative art – directly from the cave walls, Lu studied figure painting.
But it was not until she worked in Japan in the early 1990s that she began to explore their significance, finding their ideas represented what was most enduring and special about Chinese culture: compassion, mindfulness, a deep respect for learning and wisdom and a belief in the perfectibility of the human state.
Lu began to show her works in China: at the Shanghai International Art Fair, Art Beijing and CIGE expos, and found how “vibrant the Chinese art market had become in the so-many-years I’d been away, and how open it was to new ideas."
“I am both humbled and inspired that my work has been recognized in this way by the Global Times. It is an honor to be included among the other outstanding artists whom I have admired for so long," says Lu.
“But in the end, I think it is not important if I live or work in China or in the West, The important thing is to continue to paint for a global audience, to improve my own art as far as I am able, and to strive to be a better person."