Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2011, 06:27 PM   #1
zqdz7312d

Default Love life

I love you! That was my heart many times in the voice of crying.

to naval training since the spring the way I look at you in the wind, moderate eyes and trim the shadow, it is condemned in this life with your heart, life accompanied to you, can not pate back apart End of the World !

each time, you ache my heart, because I was one of your smile, a look, a time to forgive you. I voicelessly picked up again and again you drip something, like a newborn the same accumulation, a book, a book, a toilet paper ... you and I discussed on the paper used will not be in a holding back, I secretly Retention.

I do not homework, see you mount on the table, you still read it cautiously, as whether your world only paper exercises, but my world is only you; you take the glasses to make I bring, said the sky is also black you can not see, let me give you a nice duplicate writing on the blackboard, as if God gave me a gift, happy mind expansion, the chest was filled full; lukewarm day in the past, even at night scraping from the chilly, I ran home to get to wear unlined sportswear dad to you, you happily wear the next day off to come to class or not, fertilizer greatly worn next to the podium to ask the pedagogue answers, really so happy ah, I giggle, it is the happiness of life did not have a ah; the teacher pointed at my head and said this would not, want the university? You pull pluck my raiment, I wrote the note: Do not get angry, she absolute, we hate her! I am so smart you never know the teacher's favorite. But you never find me, tell me questions over and over again, so I went to go home late. I took note, moved to tears, not fearful of anything; you brought a pretty ruler, smiled and asked me nice or wrong? Good or bad? I compelled the nod, you say happily give you! I accept, as if that is your vow, I hold it, we will always be together ... ...

but you give me the greatest pleasure, and gave me the deepest anguish. Mao Zhaoyu ran home to you I bring the umbrella, you resolutely do not, then leave it to my back colder than the rain of heaven; you can start into the study-room lectures, a morn is not saying a word, do not look I am one, I think I was you into hell, heaven and earth are all obscure; I fraught a diary on your name in front of you, you can say is look at the scribbles, but I stubbornly believe that you are , alternatively that one day will a standing ovation me; even before graduation, the final time with our way home, we separated,Lacoste Arixia FD Trainers, you move along, actually can not look back at me, then my heart, as in to the blank an abyss in the fall ... ...

never thought one day separately, so that time will forever flow down, even though I often by painful disappointment, but still merry, even though my heart always bleed because of you , but do not want to even the blood clotting ... ...

you have to know when we are together, I variety of adore you, but you surely do not understand how I separated the love continues . That many night, I brought a memo, full jot your thoughts, until late at night. I once afresh turned over the entities you: writing, books, examination paper, periodical, and our photo ... I one has a letter written to you, differentiate you everything. Poor self-esteem so you gave me my premier letter apt you when all the email to. But you do not. I finally could no help but jot a letter to you faint, your behind is light, mention you want to learn, namely you have a lot of fashionable students and new at the same chart ... I give you a letter , that I often fall into the memories with you, miss. You really will not answer. I wait daytime by day, do not believe you forgot our past it? That always broke, even now you love bad it namely likewise the most profound friendship ah! Diary has written several books, each of the wetlands have been tears into a thick, but still not to your letter. I turn your things day by day, when the tears have no time, I bought a sword and a lighter, knife secondhand to hack my pork, launch, blaze all your used machine. That scar aboard the arm of a road, I tin not forget your punishment; incinerate your stuff so beat away, let my thoughts out. Can adopt defeat after all, every period you work to blaze someone, could not withstand the tears began to flow could no longer continue. Then see by those things and then think of you, until 1 day, tired,Lacoste Shua Lace Trainers, and petulant ashore the ... ... So you went to burn fewer and fewer things, and I burn your lavatory paper, your book, your writing, they burned our photo, you give me a note ... When I put your picture is still the only an into the launch when, fair bound into it themselves. The afterward day get up up, how do you believe that he was burned all of your photo? I detect that the things you can do nobody, and only journal latch together and a governor, hold it I wail, call until their own do not know anything. Back then three annuals have passed, I entered the citizen campus, you go to the south a distant country.

from how hard I can not forget when you start, I let myself believe, is skillful to solve all, including thoughts, including heal wounds, even if that injury is in the heart of ... ...

the expectations of parents, their ideals, the road onward, always going to take to complete. Forget from one day onwards, I began fighting, fighting with their tears, and their fancies of fighting, and fighting his heart. You know, when I told myself never again to write in the diary of your appoint, when faced with a blank canvas of paper, I actually write anything to my earth only you never, even if you had to depart! When I told myself not to walk when you can think of you, life for me,Lacoste Camden Trainers, the same for pearly water, I wake up, let me nap, so I was connate, let me dead, not all the inconsistency. However, I can only tell their own tight. Finally, I really did not think about you a long time. But that night, I suddenly obtain up, open all the drawers, turned all the books I'm looking for your photos and to my note, I want to see you one, I think you have 5 years, I did not see you so! A result,Womens Lacoste Observe Trainers, I base that the foot, I think of everything,Womens Lacoste Carnaby Trainers, think of your smile, then tears, but can not stop the flow! I know how weak he is, I know I could not overcome their own,Lacoste Swerve Trainers, I can only wish that in the hands of time.

years away today, my diary is already full of all kinds of interesting things, hiking time and many folk are smiling with that ... but who knows, in my deepest heart, estate of a miss the sea, it spread at anyone time in the night, the man drowned. When a fifth lad said to me, favor, I laughed and nodded to him. I do everything as him, actually loved him. But you memorize?