Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 03-18-2011, 03:08 AM   #1
1j2l9y4j3n
Private

1j2l9y4j3n is on a distinguished road
Default We’re So Vain – Fashionista Fashion Industry Ne

Posted in:
Beauty We’re So Vain By Jenna Mahoney Thursday, Nov 12, 2009 / 3:21 PM GMT -5
We probably think this post is about us…and in a lot of ways it is.
According to a report compiled by TotalBeauty.com, New York is the vainest city in the US. The study examined data like plastic surgeon to population ratios, number of personal care businesses (salons,FASHIO~1, day spas, etc.) and money spent on beauty upkeep.
Fact: New Yorkers spend nearly 60 million (yes,Naomi Campbell & Sarah Brown’s Fashion Show for Haiti – Fashionista Fashion I, six. zero.) dollars on trying to make ourselves prettier each year. And there are more than three times the amount of salons et. al in NYC than any other city,Topshop Unique Spring 2011 White Winged Doves – Fashionista Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice,Ray Ban Sunglasses, and that includes Los Angeles.
These stats got me thinking:
—Do we New Yorkers feel pressure to be pretty because models and all-around beautiful people can be found at every turn? (Agyness Deyn is always at my am coffee spot. Yes, it makes me feel less than lithe and lovely early in the morning.)
—Do we shell out more for how we look because houses and yards often aren’t on the can-do investment list?
—Do the dollars-spent numbers take into consideration price of services and cost of living? Because it’s obviously a lot more expensive to get your hair colored in the city versus, say, San Diego.
—And should we be embarrassed that our city spends this much money on pampering?
1j2l9y4j3n is offline   Reply With Quote