Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 03-22-2011, 10:56 AM   #1
a0p1r6fg123
Chief Warrant Officer

a0p1r6fg123 is on a distinguished road
Default adviser handbags and shoes Bronze Knight

difficulties - hardships remember Beijing for passport (on) 2009-08-21 12:49:21

05 replaced a passport in Beijing, and that When a passport is 5 years, expires in July next year. However, running around the past few years, the visa on the passport cover a very full chapter child, fewer than one or two vacant pages remaining. Taking advantage of this time to Beijing, and think up a new enchant.

6 月底 the weather is too hot for days, not 40 is 38, I work out, swiftly ran under the hot sun, constantly gilded tongue out of inhalation. No course, this is life. Early July and have to go to Shanghai and Guangzhou to run more than a week, virtually back to back to France in narration to, and do not fascinate passport, I am scared too late.

out early in the morn, catching convenience of the heat has not come up, musing Zaoquzaohui, try to dodge noon.

did not expect, in such a bright summer morning, I opened a day of tough course.

1. Exit-Entry Administration: 8 rows
taxi directly to the Lama Temple into the Exit and Entry Administration. Not many people, I am lined up a few minutes. Handed him a passport, said the situation, the windows of the girls good attitude, the passport back to me: 8 rows. Required to carry identity cards and passports for this account together.

not right. I last for passport, and nothing to ah. Is not the little girl got it wrong? I quickly said to the little girl, I am for passport, not a passport!

in my mind, the passport is the most authoritative identification, brothers bring an end to ...the earth depend on it, while this passport is issued here, there is no reason not to even recognize it. If it is not covered with sub-chapter, can they branch 5 years, increase a comment to create a part on the can, to what account the identity card ah? I remember clearly, the last time for passports is simply nought had to be.

8 rows. 05 is a line, now 09, and 8 of the line. Last year,adviser notebook bags because women A male ambitio, the new requirement.

I did not give up, quarrel for a long time, or 8 rows.

tell the truth, I panic most people ask me for the account of what the ID card. The hands of the identity card or a freshman to run the school as early as 78 years overdue. Account is a collective account of the school, to go abroad after graduation, but do not know where to go. A few years ago to get married,coach peyton, to the account is really running their thighs off, Kepo the brain.

is a congratulating not a swear, a curse not flee, Yuanjialuzhai, and today they run into this stuff out.

along to the recommendations of the little girl, are transferred to ordinary schools abroad file service center kept abroad. Then a trip to it.

2. Service center left: taxi to the huge bullying the small
Wudaokou Beijing Language and Culture University of the West in front of student services centre. OMG I drop, can be really much ah. Line passageway is not the dozens of dozens, is hundreds of millions of it! Young man full of the little girl, an estimated 80 years after the line here are Mo Lianxian people as full-color, 90 years later, which merged with my old clapper 70.

I row for a while, that market is wrong. So row down, it's my rotate not to the afternoon. Moreover, do not know where I can do something, if expelled to the afternoon, only to find not the location, that'll be disgustful. I have to go to the front to ask first.

my insolence, looked down above in many little brother little sister, the big bullying the small, less the old bully, shoved one step at the front counter, while squeezing the side to explain: I must ask If, on the word, ask them left, ask them go. . . . . .

proved a wise decision too. The counter girl listened to my situation,coach sunglasses, I burst out a word: 8 rows. We are here to fair the file, regardless of account. You must go to your school police station.

sloppy, square into a major accident. I squeezed out the side, while said to himself.

3. School: off
enter the school, he found where the car was found wrong, the police station early move. Walk the campus on foot for a long time to find the edge in instructing a new police station area. Explained what he wanted, ask to help, want to lend my account. Investigation of a middle-aged petticoat teacher for a long time, tell me, 8 lines! According to the provisions of the Public Security Bureau, 04 years ago the collective account abroad, 08 years of collective write-off: you had no account of the!

wretched pathetic miserable, and I'm shrieking out noisy. Although not shed tears, but certainly some of the Heartbreakers. Female teacher was profoundly touched, told me that she can help me open a proof that my account was canceled collective. Take this thing, Exit and Entry Administration should be able to approve.

great great, thank you thank you. Vista, I am full of optimism about life, the better. Female teacher told me to photocopy the first page of your passport, need to stay far. On a sheet of paper to print with you about it, I pay. 8 lines. The copier is not outside us.

I rely on. Well, people are helping me. Please bring ... to an end to find a place to publish it. Walking under the hot sun for 20 minutes, the two five pence a printed page.

opened the letter, the police station covered with the school seal, female teacher told me: also need to look at the Haidian police station, in this letter and then covered their chapter on babies, this telling.

halo!

4. Haidian police station: a bowl of noodle
in school until you come to South Gate, also did not kick a car. Wait for the police station, has been closed 12:00. Well, first, get something to eat.

remember Malan approximate a noodle, looking for a long time, no. In the side lane and found that there is a Shanxi noodle mart, overjoyed, separately from anything else, single bowl of noodle. When such surface, called the man fetched a bowl of soup, one thousand and the web. The morning sun, the sun broke me.

This surface can be true in! Bowl on the chart, basin size, a segment of surfacing and pencil thickness, stewed lot of fat and not greasy, thick soup, fragrant but not gorgeous, dine my soul-stirring, it is satisfied. It was magnificent, so merry for many years without food on the noodles. Do not know if drunk in front of a bowl of soup, standing up, navel sloshing sloshing.

back to the police station, waiting for half an hour, open the door. All goes well, the young policewoman gave me a new proof for, covered with their chapter, told me to get the passport changed, absolutely no problem!

5. Exit-Entry Administration 2: Logic
the sun can be really toxic! Outside the glare of bright brightness, via the window and saw the ring road in front of the surface layer of smoke rising oil generally, roadside structures seem twisted, like a mirage, floating in the smoke above. Running buses on the road, which people packed like cans. Someone riding a bike auxiliary alley, head high, sweat running down his cheeks. I saw a young girl riding a bicycle, a hand on the handlebars, one holding a small bag, held in the forehead before, blocking the sun. Crimping cars Didi tick the spokesmen, almost touching the cyclists around by. A tricycle on the road, like a pack rat, holding a muff of asset above, what about the rider to pumping. Many pedestrians on the sidewalk, in no time to go, there the girl holding the umbrella, there are bare back man. Bus station canopy, a group of people stood waiting car, keep looking forward.

I looked at my center sour. We Chinese people live, is really too hard.

Back Exit and Entry Administration, and handed passport, and proof, full of expectancy, waiting.

8 OK! Doutou gushed cold water under the pot. Tell you to take the account, just to prove your identity, you bring a proof that you do not have accounts, that is proof you can not prove your identity. This proves that you say what you mean?

say I have always boasted a very plausible, but in this mini girl below a strong inference, sometimes even a wastage for words. I can merely insist: my personality is proven. My passport is ample testimony of my identity! I do not absence anything another to certify my personality! Che Gulu

this is so, for the first time when I told her to say, I know, not profitable, provided it is a little girl, is sufficient to reverse the logic of all my . Fight for a while, I understand the situation scale up clear, only pitiful Q: I did not account the. That you assumed to?

For more information on how funeral, see the next section break:

6. Exit-Entry Administration 3: Details determine success or failure
Thank you friends! Still a long story and then goes on to talk Rights

6. Exit-Entry Administration 3: Details determine success or failure
said the little girl, you sure I can stop. See? Counter over there, sitting is our director, you go there to queue up to ask him.

director of tall efficiency, a no ridiculousness, get started and asked me if I had a green card, a green card is required. I explained a long time, we where out of shape a green card, phoned the residence card. I changed every year, do not understand tin chance a green card to it? Changed once a year? It tin not. Well this is not your lasting residence. Officer asked me in elaborate what in France, did long back a few times a year, each time coming back Gansha, this daytime back, daytime to go, live, why not live hotel, to go abroad, and why to the field, aircraft or exercise, and so on and so along. . .

details decide success or failure. This time, I was very cautious. All the problems I sleepwalk, incomprehensible, do not know why he asked, asked to Gansha, and my passport so what link, but I am keenly felt, I could not decide success or failure ingredients for a passport, in the East Rasi mystic drag of many problems in one or more details.

Sure ample, at last, seasoned and learned officers, were base in the massive problem of information and extract the solution. Officer bidding height, passionately (wow, the word used here, namely likewise quite fun ah) promulgated a summary of his lecture, pointed out: You did no have accounts, yet still Chinese, passports ought be to you as drops. (Truth ah fact, apt say how nice!) But you do not account for non-compliance drops passports. (I depend aboard the truth periodically useless) I want to help you drop. (Thank you, thank you.) Well, you work to the avenue where you live, the police station, do a short-lived address permit, residence card and then you, to translate, I'll do. (Ah, temporary residence permit? Not you? My wife's mommy lived in the house, merely too to the police station to do a short-lived residence allow?) Liu, you give him a temporary residence permit card, so he took to ascertain the police station, we translate the Address to him. . . . . . . Next!

in Yamen, do not try and lead unreasonable do not ask why. This is my years of living in Beijing, summed up an important experience. Leaders want you to do what, then up running a bar.

7. Street police station: taxi queue
police station rushed to the street. Office doors are close to the pearly paper print the brand name, a temporary residence permit to watch one that says, look favor a dozen migrant operators crooked brother stood, and the diagonal places lined up appearance the door. This is not to stay service center, here is the police station, in the police station, then a long team also must be patient as the turtle row down. This awareness I have.

row for half one hour, until I took out the Authority to the prototype, explained what he wanted, clerks, and anger: this is not nonsense it? You are a temporary residence permit, temporary residence permits me to do, you come to me for? Go over there to the office!

God! Temporary residence permit is not a temporary residence permit! Temporary residence permit five words, 3 words of temporary residence permits, temporary residence permit of temporary residence permits of course not! Dr. Brothers is also a good and wrong, from the 6-year-old educate, reading a full 24 annuals, eyes still 1.5 and shine, apparently written on the door is a temporary residence permit, I wanted a temporary residence permit, I went to this row of what team? Times New Roman on the gate so explicit temperaments also bad, I live there do you mean?

However, this is a temporary residence permit and temporary residence permits, in addition to the differ words, and Han is the inconsistency?

I am embarrassed that in the past but noteworthy observance, the grimy drill out of the office next door to re-queue. Damn, what brand this office did not stick. So troubleshooting team can not be considered my mistake.

8. Street Police Station 2: The Office of the Clerk of housing proved
much better attitude, a few people in front of the queue, there is to do marriage certificate, there are moving accounts to move in front of me was a woman, the daughter of a divorce, the children move their household registration , to move back to her house, while office and clerical side chat, derided the men are bastards now, outside ########s woman, at home, irresponsible, all the hacked in chips. . . . . . Plus a half-hearted clerk was very sympathetic, he kept saying Sure, it makes even more incited old lady, while cursing, while at intervals with the sagacity into the eyes of all looked me as if I was her granddaughter's father the same. I quickly stop the nod, to show deep coincided, plus unlimited sympathy.

clerk long quite delicate, having listened to my apply, could not help but smiled aloud: ah? Temporary residence permit? You are a foreigner? Not? You are not using a foreign passport? Not? Are you Chinese? Who told you to come here? Is there a fault? What for ah? Would not you? When the temporary residence permit for foreigners living in China's home-run short-term and not run to the Chinese people. True. I work here for 5 years, never once do the Chinese people. This is not meant to be something the Chinese people it,coach leather boots If a lad called because you! Entry and Exit Administration of people sick mind ah? You go back and find them to, not this thing! Sick mind ah. . . . . . . .

I almost fainted. How do I do so unlucky. The face of the little girl smile, I long face, over and over again to explain the difficulties and the day I run around. I also admit that the Authority were sick mind, but I can not cure their sick, ah, I can only cheat the same as running around all day, I feel sick. I'm so wretched!

forget Well, you run a bar. The little girl was finally moved. Ah, thank God! Girl looks more smart, ah, just ever more beauteous!

little girl asked me what proof I have lived in their place, what had me stumped. If staying in a hotel, I can come up with a apartment card to mandate anything to show it off. My wife's mother lived at home, and my dad is very unthreaten to sign a housing compact, right?

said the little girl, go, go to your wife home, to send this account, you can bring a marriage certificate!

9. Wife at home: plug door
down home, the door to drink 3 glass of cold water, this breath. Results

married that year to go, I specifically take a marriage certificate only, the other left his wife home. What a wise decision! Without 6 or seven years ago laid the ambush today in big trouble really!

wife's mother for a long bureaucratic corruption in times of hardship criticized the old society, to show my deep compassion and consolation. Yuehua Jian, brought the account of this.

wife's mother paused, suddenly said to me, Bronze ah, you move your account or else we must come home. Our unit, a lot of time to regard the foreign accounts of young married wife falls home.

ah? Really have this thing? This is always?

wife's mother was very fixed, and a appointed element of youth human acquaint me they do. A lot of people are doing so, account on the wife by family, very convenient. Wife's mother said, and then my wife and I got married, she put amenable the suggestion, but I did not take the stubble, and she thought I did not want to did not dare mention.

willing to do! How not? You mention several times how much ah? I certainly was not to notice. Is inserted down the door does not it? This is so what, no problem! If the account falls on your house is put, I spent so much sun today ran it?

However, this work? Not so effortless now. Wife's mother saw so confident, there are so many examples, then try it.

10. Street Police Station 3: Back to Beijing Index
region offices, and handed account of the wedding certificate and my passport, looked at the little girl to me to fill in forms on the computer. Asked the little girl a sentence, a sentence of my question, with the good.

see a breach, I quickly seize the chance to ask the little girl, could fall on my wife's account on account of this home. The little girl never looked up and said:

line.

God! After listening to innumerable 8-line, this is my first time sprinting the whole day I listened someone say the line. I felt the adrenal glands are hot. I accelerate to ask, really? Great! How to do ah?

you get hold of indicators on the trip to Beijing.

halo!

Beijing targets, I know. Graduated that year, when the number of students to anxiety that entities were die. Many students find a good job is not the Beijing indicators can not only give up. My buddies roommate Xinjiang, to Beijing index, go to the space of Hospitals, carried out for 4 years sea-to-air missiles, quasi-military system, it is reducing to decease, 5 years is actually not linger, disburse the a amount of money, to Shenzhen.

I yet alive overseas to travel back a few days, you let me where to find Beijing to target? You're not playing I do it?

think I will not say anything the girl has heaved his head and looked at me and bowed his head went. Well, no nonsense.

girl playing table, handed me and said, before leaving China, had to come off in me. Otherwise, the police will go to your home inspection.

fainted again!

For more information on how funeral, see the next set of decomposition:

11. Translation Company: pique 11. Translation Company: inflame lines of the line, the final pass, and prop on!
lawful translation company to the edge of the Exit and Entry Administration, 100 meters east. Into the very cool, and I in the air conditioning beating a long time before the following Shenzhaobozai to counter.
handed residence card, explain the location.
tomorrow to come up, 180.
180 yuan! I did not hear correctly? French residence card, and about the same size of China's identity, the above is the name, birth date, address, number, issuing authorization, legal from the day to day, in addition to numbers, the French word also about 10 to 180 yuan!
is. 180. Side close to our fees, see for yourself!
the walls is close to a large sheet of paper, written charges. How much English, how many money additional languages, a number of money, how much two pages, are forgotten. French page 180, two 330, and so on.
But where is one of my, ah, I did this a total of more than a dozen words ah.
little girl smiled: Hmmm, so here we are. You are translating a word, can be thought one page.
hear her say so, I achieved that this girl is not easy. I carefully looked at the little girl looked. Long, very white, svelte, very curved eyebrows, with a gold cups, composition Dan Ma Qing, a Fenlian faint smile, sitting like a lady back the counter as reserved.
mother's such a pretty woman doing the same thing and robbers how ah? Can be considered a translation of a word, must pay 180, who say such things, but also face a sense of disgrace?
I set the looking hard, determined to talk to her. 180 is not how much money from the brothers out. Today,tory burch white flats, a taxi has spent two to three hundred greenbacks, and it does not material. But no matter how much money there should not be total, worth it? You will turn 10 a few words 180, you do not correct people? You are so money, for those who work hard the sun underneath the people, but also live not live?
I am a morsel feelingful stability, to the little girl said, I'll be a card, 10 a few words, it is not a canvas of paper. A document and then how have three or 4 hundred words, right? I have a few words in these 10 one-page accumulation of money is unreasonable. . . . . .
little girl is not patient. May also see a lot more like me, know how to deal with: We have this rule, you think you go to other places of your son, you grumble at what I dress here ah. . . . I feel depressed
anger almost the day to bound up. A large crowd, I will not criticize a woman, but this woman is really talking sucks. To your mother, if skillful to go to other places, I can go here Chuimei oppression orders, with your nonsense this woman do? Damn, what attitude ah.
under the eaves, small talk, I strongly quelled anger,pink tory burch flats, pay to get one, that woman glowered back look, quit.

12. Exit Authority 3: out of humiliation from the translation company to catch up before the closing of the Authority for the last second, I ran inside. Really do not worry. Yamen in Beijing, where I work, going through too much. The greatest trait here is fickle, dictatorial, do not want to give you to do, speak with one voice, which is to provide, like when you do, how to do. In the end be all right, for a person to a expression. I do not have time to consume, must be clear, I got the document no problem.
Officer does not, the seat is a woman. Sure enough, a problem.
hear me out, that woman took my passport, temporary residence permit receipt and translation company, to playing to playing. Problem back to my account upon. I hasten to explain, when I go abroad is a collective account, and later to the write-off, and I'm not in accounts, and so on and so forth.
The woman asked, in consensus with plan, you have to go abroad, account for the reversal of origin. You do not must turn back up?
I went on to explain: My parents live in the nation of origin is not early, not many years back. Accounts fall origin, the situation needs something done, go back and get a certificate, a tumble is necessary to couple of days. . . .
that woman intervened me, looked up at me sweeping, contemptuous said, okay, you do not want to stay in Beijing?
Wow, I was a very hot face. I do not kas long asI was not blush, but I apparently feel the blood going up Bay. I am approaching the restrict of endurance.
I had wanted to stay in Beijing. When I graduated, took on the contract in the hands of the MOFTEC, will sign when the scholarship to, so he decided to go study. This wade has been 10 years. I did not expect, someone with such a tone with me about this matter.
I gaze at the woman, slowly, I live in France, well, really did not think back and you crammed attach in Beijing.
the counter that matron could hear my voice properly, looked up. Head down, do not talk, then, to fling my stuff to the table and said, await, director presently.
I swallowed, do a few deep breaths and settled mood. This is Beijing, where anybody can find the light insult your reasons. I think I may be too sensitive. This day has been hot and run nigh at the brim of my spirit, there's anger translation enterprise, not elimination. . . . So to speak in this place, it is very boring.
Officer came, looked at the temporary residence permit and the translation of the company's receipt, and said, no problem to them, tomorrow come to take translation.
the day finally be achieved. On this day, Beijing highest temperature 41 degrees, the surface temperature exceeds 50 degrees. Walking in the street, clearly felt the hot air Shining human. Home, I have not eaten dinner and drank three boils of water, instantly to nap.

13. Translation Company 2: It is hard 15:00 the next day, on time to the translation, get a translation. Two pages, 1 is a duplicate of my residence card, an is the translation. I counted a total of more than 30 top Chinese characters. 180.
is too hard. This monopoly money, is really not person ah.

14. Exit-Entry Administration 4: I was black to the Authority, and handed materials, guidance, pay, take pictures, very smooth. The last minute, variant trouble.
invoice of the staff to me and told me 5 days to get a current passport, she spoke, took out a massive couple of scissors, my passport would intention at cutting the quondam. I was shocked, and quickly hurrahed slowly slowly. Clerk was amazed, asked, why?
is my knowing that, since it is for a passport, you should give me a new passport at the time, then the old passport ineffective. You cut me, not give me a new passport, then I do not these days has become black households it? I met the police on the street how to do?
I was the plan: first passport office today, and three days later arranged to go to Shanghai, then to Guangzhou, a week after the back, come back here to receive the new passport. I did not account ID, fly the hotel, which depends only passport. You cut me, how do I go out ah?
clerk said, that we matter. Is so specified. To do for passport, old passport must be cut to three centimeters of the chasm.
Then I cut the turn to get the passport, can be on the plane?
do not know. Ask your airline it.
No, no, you're doing that, and you do not know, the airlines know it? Airlines word, you passport is deleted, how do I do?
that we can stop. Is so specified. In the end you do not do it?
I rely on. Also hit was not unreasonable. I quickly looked to the director there, but why Officer does not. Once again, I test it: I can not wait to come and collect the new passport,Phi sand Jean King, you can cut the old passport?
8 OK! Required to be mow! This is a prerequisite! In the end you do not do?
8 lines and regulations, this is my last two days the two words most frequently heard. How do I do so heterogeneous? No matter which department, how is it requires me to line 8? How to do? Do not do?
back from Guangzhou, and only three days to go, is surely too late. I have a bite, shit, do it.
home, hammer a dozen continuous calls to postpone the Shanghai meeting to eat 11 brief, time compression, 4 days, two days after achievement it. Do not take the plane, the passport does not get the hands, safety, or take the train.
also again caution ourselves to go out these days have to be careful: I'm dark households, do not offend whichever trouble.

15. Exit-Entry Administration 5: Okay. Thank you 5 days after the early morning, anew Exit and Entry Administration, to get a passport. Get a passport, I extended hands from the counter top, and inside the police Woleyixia hand. Police officer was very wondered. I said to him: Thank you.
Well, well, all good. To the case. In order for the passport, I was 40 degrees back and forth in a few days, from the east west runway, the northwardly runway from the south, called 6,7 before and after the auditorium, and once again kindled anger and tranquilize the mind, the car hit 14 times The fee is 340 yuan, plus 180 translation fare, 220 fare,coach handbags and shoes, 15 yuan camera fees, finally got a new passport.
This is my passport along the end of June for the splendid experience of Beijing.

a0p1r6fg123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links