Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-20-2011, 04:01 PM   #1
jiangtangdf
Sergeant Major

jiangtangdf is on a distinguished road
Default Office Pro Plus 2010 64bit What 'Zune Mobile' is a

officials (lastly) denied this week the company will likely be rolling out a Zune cell phone at the Purchaser Electronics Present (CES) in January. But they didn’t deny they have something called “Zune Mobile” up their sleeves. Mobile seems to be a set of Zune-specific premium services for Windows Mobile devices. These services are part of what I’ve been calling the “Pink” services for the past several months. few bloggers have talked in generalities about the fact it would be a no-brainer for Microsoft to move some of the Zune services to mobile devices. But Paul Thurrott was actually the first person I saw use the “Zune Mobile” name to refer specifically to this platform,Windows 7 Home Basic 32 Bit, after his meeting this week with the Windows Mobile team. of my tipsters,Office Professional Plus 2007 Product Key, who requested anonymity, recently shared a bit more context on Pink/Zune Mobile. description Pink as Microsoft’s forthcoming set of premium mobile-services) is fairly spot on as far as I can tell — with the caveat that Pink is a ‘customer’ of Zune services in the music space…not the other way around. Musiwave acqusition playing a part there.” Microsoft bought Musiwave back in 2007, there was quite a bit of talk of Musicwave bringing commerce capabilities to Windows Mobile platforms.) wasn’t among the attendees of Microsoft’s invite-only Mobius conference this week. I’m sure those folks,Office Pro Plus 2010 64bit, who are under non-disclosure, know more specifics. But if I were to guess what kinds of “Zune Mobile” services we might see announced at CES,Office Professional Plus 2007 Activation, I wouldn’t be surprised to see more music purchase, playing,Office 2010 Cd Key, sharing and subscribing — and maybe even a little something special for podcasters/podcast listeners, too. other guesses as to what Zune Mobile is/isn’t? And anyone have more thoughts on what kinds of other premium mobile services may be coming from the Pink team (from the Danger crew, especially)?
jiangtangdf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2011, 04:02 PM   #2
sheila65
Commander In Chief

sheila65 is on a distinguished road

I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

transfer music from ipod to computer |dvd copying software
sheila65 is offline   Reply With Quote