Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 03-12-2011, 07:08 AM   #1
xianghai06387
Sergeant

xianghai06387 is on a distinguished road
Default cheap office Professional Plus 2010 blog microsoft

of you know, the holy month of Ramadan was recently celebrated around the world. And, I was invited to a Iftar dinner party in the Building 34 Café on Microsoft's Redmond campus. I was flattered by the invitation and definitely made it a point to be there in person to learn about this tradition. went to the event with one of my very close friends, Heidi. What we saw amazed us in the most pleasant way. Café 34 was packed with over 700 people from across the company, it was a very diverse group of people from different parts of the world. Some of them, just as curious as we were,microsoft windows 7 cd key sale, came to learn more and connect with peers. We were greeted by smiling volunteers who welcomed us and offered sweet dates and sweet drinks. They told us that they typically break the fast at the end of the day with something sweet. took a seat in the cafe,office pro plus 2010 activation, we noticed that each table was filled with lots of appetizers and also had a brochure with the agenda for the evening. On the agenda, I saw that Lisa Brummel (Senior Vice President of Human Resources) was the guest of honor and the Keynote speaker. I also saw that Sophia Salim was going to do a presentation on the tradition and celebration of Ramadan. I was so filled with emotion when I saw Sophia’s name, because one year ago, I was Sophia’s recruiter and we hired her during one of the Dubai recruiting trips. It was great to see Sophia become a part of the MS family, going up on the stage and presenting to a crowd of 700 people...and in front of Lisa! met with so many of my hires (folks that we hired on my international recruiting trips) who are all great friends now. I was delighted to see them all displaying their leadership skills and organizational capabilities. I met with Ikram, Murad, Burhan, Mian Fahim, and Sufian to name a few. I would like to mention two more names here: Asad and Salman, who were on the forefront of organizing this event. I would like to personally thank them and congratulate them on pulling off such a successful event of this magnitude, based entirely on volunteering efforts. I approached them to see if they would like to do a short interview about the event for Jobsblog, and they were excited and very willing to give us some of their time. a Senior Program Manager with MS Business Services Online Group, which is defining the Software as Service platform for the key enterprise services. He joined MS about two years ago. Salman is an SDET in Exchange Front End Server team. He has been working at MS for over 5 years now working primarily on the active sync protocol. Both Asad and Salman are associated with multiple DAC aliases and work with a bunch of volunteer efforts off by asking Asad and Salman to give us an idea of how this whole thing began.
Asad: The idea was to promote diversity, cultural awareness, and interaction among various groups at Microsoft. Hence, promoting harmony and tolerance among various cultures and ethnic groups at MS, making it a great place to work. Events such as these make Microsoft not only serve as a successful business model, but a great model of harmony and tolerance among a very diverse set of people. Salman chimed in by adding: “For me it was more about providing a platform where mutual learning could occur”. the first time we are doing this event at Microsoft?
Actually,microsoft windows 7 enterprise serial, we started the tradition last year. It all started out at the grassroots level. We came together as a volunteer group of about 10-12 people. We met several times to plan the event, and launched a massive poster campaign in all kitchens, on all floors of all MS buildings. We served food from 6 different restaurants,cheap office Professional Plus 2010, covering all corners of the world. Last year, about 400 people attended. This year the attendance almost doubled and we had more than 700 people attend,microsoft office Professional Plus 2010 sale, about 60% of which do not practice Ramadan. know the answer to this question, but would still love to hear from you… what’s the feedback been like?
The feedback has been nothing short of outstanding all around the company. People not just enjoyed the food from all over the world, but they had a genuine interest in learning more about the Muslim tradition of fasting in the month of Ramadan. I think 700 MS employees taking their time off in the evening, sitting through the presentations, and joining us for Iftar and dinner is a moving story in itself. We had a video presentation, followed by Iftar (traditional breaking of fast at sunset) and a couple of short personal presentations explaining the philosophy and the mechanics of the tradition of Ramadan, followed by dinner. is your long term vision around this?
We would like to continue this tradition, and hopefully we will see it grow into an even bigger event. Lisa Brummel, SR VP - Human Resources, has been very supportive and graciously accepted to be the chief guest for the second year in a row. Lisa has been a great source of encouragement and support to all of us, and it speaks volumes of Microsoft’s commitment to diversity and making it a better workplace for people with different religions, national origins, and cultural and social backgrounds. Promoting diversity and harmony is an ongoing effort. much work is it to pull-off an event like this?
A lot of work. It took the volunteer team more than a month of planning and execution that resulted in such a successful event. We met 6 times during this time, going over every minute detail of the event. Hosting 700 people entirely by volunteers, takes a lot of planning and effort. This included preparing presentations, editing video presentations, coordinating logistics and making sure we had an elaborate menu with food from almost every continent. like I can't say enough about how great this event was, to do it justice. It was one of those moments where, once again, I felt proud to be a part of this company. I feel like we TRULY practice what we say. I would like to thank Lisa, on behalf of all the folks who attended. Her presence meant a lot and is definitely a great source of encouragement for all. I look forward to many more enlightening events like this one in the future. Priya
xianghai06387 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links