Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 11-07-2011, 11:43 PM   #1
oss2r661b8
Chief Warrant Officer

oss2r661b8 is on a distinguished road
Default 15岁童工触电致右手截肢向老 air Jordan Heels 6 Ring

右前臂截肢,dunk women boots,左手筋骨遭损毫无知觉,腹部和背部都有巨大伤疤……很难想象这些伤痕都集中 在一个年仅16岁的少年身上。
  因为父母离家出走,12岁的他就辍学出来打工,nike heels,在一次搭建彩钢棚时不幸被高压电击伤,Womens Nike Dunk SB Heels Low。已经被鉴定为4级伤残的他,以非法用工为由,将当时雇他的包工头,air Jordan Heels 6 Rings,承包彩钢棚工程的老板以及发包工程的公司一起告上法庭,索赔各项损失总计111.7万余元。昨日,沙坪坝 区法院公开开庭审理此案。
  触到高压线
  打工少年右手失掉前臂
  今年8月5日,小曹才满16周岁。像他这个年纪,本应该坐在宽敞明亮的教室里读书。然而,他却因为一次 触电事故一直住在东华医院的病房里。因为父母相继离家出走,小曹和比自己大两岁的哥哥成了“没妈”的孩子。 小学五年级还没有读完,他便辍学跟着哥哥一起外出打工。
  2009年,小曹跟着哥哥来到主城谋生。在熟人介绍下,他开始在包工头杨某处学焊工,做工程。在杨某的 带领下,他和几个工友为重庆久太宜成机械有限公司 (下称久太公司)做搭建彩钢棚工程。这个公司是曾经做过彩钢棚经营的赵某承包的。去年7月21日,他像往常 一样在工地上工作,地面一工人将2米长的钢条递 给他,叫他转交给另一工人。就在转交的瞬间,griffey shoes,他突然觉得被人猛击了一下,当场晕倒。原来是他手中的钢条碰到上方的高压线。当他醒来的时候,看到的是已 经没 有了前臂的右手。
  索赔111万元
  被告互相推诿不愿担责
  小曹触电受伤后,为了能够获得赔偿,将久太 公司、赵某和杨某一起告上法庭。他的代理人在法庭上提出,小曹受伤时未满16周岁,没有达到法定的用工年龄 。因此,cheap womens onitsuka tigers,久太公司属于非法用工。根据劳动部的相 关规定,久太公司应该对小曹受伤承担用工主体责任。依照工伤管理规定和非法用工的相关法律法规,小曹要求久 太公司赔偿自己医药费、一次性赔偿金、假肢安装 维修费等共计111.7万余元。同时,他还要求赵某和杨某与久太公司一起承当连带赔偿责任。
  昨日,久太公司的老板王某在庭上承认,小曹 受伤的地方就是公司生产经营的地点。他的代理人称,非法用工是指没有营业执照招用员工或雇佣童工等行为。该 公司有合法的营业执照,而小曹是杨某找来搭建彩 钢棚的,不是公司雇佣的。因此,该案不适用非法用工的相关规定,久太公司不应该承担赔偿责任。而且,小曹尚 未成年就出来打工,nike dunk heels,他的监护人也有责任,jordan heels
  赵某则表示,在承接久太公司的彩钢棚工程时,Early analysis, unawareness and lower income produce more b tiger shoes australi,小曹等工人曾发现了房顶有高压线,认为必须降低彩钢棚的高度,否则做起来有危险,tiger shoes。但是,久太公司的老板王某威胁说必须做不然不给工钱。小曹受伤是因为久太公司提供的施工场地不符合安全规 定标准,因此,他不应该承担责任。“我只是打电话帮赵某联系工人,cheap griffeys。”杨某认为自己只是一个中间人,不应该承担责任。
  现在很可怜
  他连买盒饭的钱都没有
  昨日,小曹和他的叔叔都来到法庭参加了庭审。叔叔告诉法庭,小曹打工期间,杨某一直没有给他结算工钱, 小曹住院到现在用了很多钱,只有赵某支付过部分生活费。到目前,他连买盒饭的钱都没有了,平时都是靠病友接 济。叔叔说这些话时,小曹一脸的无助表情。
  “虽然现在案子还没有判下来,但是小孩子毕竟受伤了,父母也失踪,他现在生活困难,希望你们能考虑一下 ,最起码应该保证小孩的基本生活条件。”庭审结束 前,jordan high heels,法官对3被告提出了建议,希望他们能从人道主义的角度出发,给予小曹适当的帮助,nike high heels。同时,法官还要求小曹的监护人,能够负起监护人的职责,好好照顾小 曹。法院没有当庭宣判。
  庭审结束后,重庆晚报记者在法庭外采访了小曹。
  记:你什么时候出来打工的?
  曹:小学5年级的时候。
  记:为什么要出来打工?
  曹:爸爸妈妈都走了,air max 2012 for women,叔叔家也没钱,只有自己出来养活自己。
  记:那现在后悔出来打工吗?
  曹:不。不出来没有饭吃!
  可怜的小曹
  采访过程中,记者发现小曹的左手已经无法伸展开,一直保持着僵硬的姿势。掌心上都是被电击烧伤后留下的 一道道伤疤,air Jordan Heels 6 Rings,在伤疤间还有红色的新肉。采访中,小 曹不时用已经没有知觉的左手在腹部、腿上等部位蹭来蹭去。“不好意思,太痒了。”看到记者诧异的表情,小曹 有些尴尬地说。
  叔叔掀开他的上衣后,记者看到,在他腹部和背上,都是比手上还要严重许多的伤疤,cheap onitsuka tiger,腹部甚至因为烧伤,凹陷进去一大块。小曹告诉记者,这些伤疤每天都要痒,他稍不注意就要蹭出血。晚上的时 候,他更是痒得无法睡觉。
oss2r661b8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2011, 02:37 AM   #2
zq8j8ha3b5t
General of the Army

zq8j8ha3b5t is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 89267745 at 01:29 on December 21, 2007 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category:?. Lots of people ask me what is love. My answer is always one word: knowledge.
Oh,nba basketball shoes, I want to tell someone: slowly, I miss you.
I have into your space, look at all the changes, do not know why tears fell.
worried very worried about you,Nike Zoom Hyperfuse 2011, you know? Really do not want to see you sad.
I always fall in a dead tree, dead set against you, I do not care how others look at me, how to judge the feelings between you and me.
I always think I am great, at least I love the brave, and I believe you know a lot of sense.
I always ask you, how can I do. You are silent, perhaps you want me to understand the truth themselves.
I love you, I think you can give all, even if the results everyone expected, I would without hesitation.
I see for himself,cheap basketball shoes, how to look farther to see some of it? To find some answers? Forgive herself fall down but do not save.
Although I know you is not the most, but I must be most concerned about you. You must believe me?
you know? Every time we play together,cheap nike hyperdunks, I always think I am your brother, because you than I do,kobe shoes, than I feel mature.
the outsider, I was very strong. a fearless look.

But how can people know, my heart more than anyone else to be fragile and need to love than anyone else?
I want to love you, really want to love you, but I just do not see where you to protect you, care about you, miss you.
failure because I'm just a man, I can not give the love you need.
I suddenly feel I am useless, because I did not know until now what is on your mind.
... ... ...

simply a thank you to explain the feelings between us, okay?

the stars will shine, just to see you have to see it.
I think I will always stay by your side,cheap hyperdunks, as long as you need, I at any time!

do not write to this bar.
zq8j8ha3b5t is offline   Reply With Quote