Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 09-16-2011, 09:46 AM   #1
hgt5s0nso
Sergeant Major

hgt5s0nso is on a distinguished road
Default 淘米水对控油的神奇功效

皮肤专家解释说淘米水之所以有这样的美容功效是因为大米的表面(头次淘米水中)含有钾,加湿器厂家,第一次淘米的水呈弱酸性,而第二次淘米的水则呈弱碱性,很适合用于面部弱酸性环境的清洁。有时可以替代洁 面用品,而且它性质温和不刺激皮肤,无副作用,如果加热使用,洁净能力更强。

淘米水可以替代洁面用品

白米中含有可溶于水的“水溶性维生素”及“矿物质”,这些矿物质会残留在洗米水中,而其中维生素B群的含量 特别丰富。所以每天淘米的时候留下初次和第二次淘米的水让它慢慢的澄清,再取上面的清水部分来洗脸,脸色可 以变白和细腻,这种淘米水最合适油性肌肤朋友使用,因为其洗脸后不再有过分的油亮。

祛油润肤功效好

洗米水变“洗脸水”,祛油润肤功效好

只要每天早晚各1次,用洗米水洗脸,就能达到控油美肤作用。不过,祛油美肤用的洗米水,最好冷藏存放使用, 不过只能在冰箱冷藏1天,不能超过第2天,不然会发酵变质,光波炉价格

材料:白米、自来水

做法:

1.把白米放入容器中,倒入自来水。

2.搓洗后,将洗米水倒掉,然后再度倒入自来水,搓洗后留下第2次洗米水备用。

3.将留下的洗米水经过一夜沉淀后,盟特新奇特加盟,取乳白色状的洗米水,倒入洗脸盆中。

4.加入约洗米水1.5倍的温水即可。祛油美肤用洗米水完成!可直接拿来洗脸�!

加料做法:在第二次洗米时,以“白酒”取代清水,就可得到更营养的“白酒洗米水”。
hgt5s0nso is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 09:51 AM   #2
9i5p6m5x3j6f
Commander In Chief

9i5p6m5x3j6f is on a distinguished road

24-year-old guy, carries a one million dollar lottery ticket on, but it can ease back home after Guowanchunjie award,dr dre headphones, what people have such a good courage of your convictions? January 30, Ningbo Cixi Lottery to a 20 yuan, February 11, the third day of work after the Spring Festival lucky finally appeared, and reveals the story behind the confusion: the lucky ones who did not know they had years ago to become millionaires, until February 10 only at night, know that they win.
2 11 afternoon, Ningbo City, ushered in the Welfare Centre, Room Duijiang three men,monster beats dr dre, one looks gentle Xiaonian Qing,monster beats, who is the lucky winner of 12 million. It is understood, Xiao Nianqing a long line of three starting from the rush to Hangzhou in Cixi, Ningbo out knowing only in Ningbo Welfare Welfare Centre award against the collar.
Xiao Nianqing is Taizhou people work in salaried Cixi. This lottery was bought before he returned home,beats by dr dre studio, , which was 2 times a bet can think of dozens of dollars in a pretty good.
guy said he was informed only at night, No. 10 winning. out loud, out of the lottery shop quickly ran home. seriously.
from winning the face to see,monster beats studio, winning the lottery is a lottery machine vote election times - 5 times for 2 Note No bets bets 20. Why choose number of machines to take times to vote? Xiao Nianqing smiled and said: .
little bit Hao Jie
9i5p6m5x3j6f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 12:37 PM   #3
wi4bt7eh9gg
General of the Army

wi4bt7eh9gg is on a distinguished road

I found the diary to write things in private than public write something better. But never allow others to see.

thoughts these days have been balanced,nike force one, if the number should not have hoped to dispel with joy. Or according to their established way before the walk. Time is really a good thing,nike air force one, suddenly felt a lot of maturity, but also more rational, and can be faster to understand the issues, see later.

can better control their own curiosity,Air Force 1 Classic Mid, and frankly a lot. But the heart is so heavy gain and loss, desire,air force one 25th, ah.

\Do not follow the lyrics and the pigeon into the seat.

MJ is dead,nike air force one mid, although he only heard more than 10 songs, read some more MV, but still sad day. \\Life is too idealistic and hurt themselves harm others.

But there is still time,air force one mid, still time. Only a tight point, it does not matter.

I believe that I, like others to believe in me.
wi4bt7eh9gg is offline   Reply With Quote