Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 09-16-2011, 07:22 AM   #1
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

341307 2005 年 12 月 21 日 02:46 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Community Map
this hero has spent many years in the catering industry, catering industry witnessed all kinds of type style fraud, our relationship to his shocking deception from the beginning on, he deceived the end of the world's diet both men and women do it?
5 years ago, I went to the Pearl River Delta from Guangxi, the fellow in the introduction, interview by the boss into the restaurant kitchen when Mizuki Taiwan pd.
boss introduced me to the kitchen supervisor, that people often say \\\
just go to work the next day, Mizuki Rong sister took me to the stage, said: \out of something is not, 8 the two when 1 kg, Click on, two 6 1 kg 2 kg when it is not called cheating, is the line rules are such restaurants in general. \
Rong sister taught so I quickly learned to use the catering industry scale. According to Tim Wu described the event of the customer standing next to look at scale, not from the newspaper to do a few hands to use Diaobao way to small for large; or after the fish kill, steal from a number of short, 1 to 8, when the two jin is an open secret within the line, unless the event of his good friend, conscience before anything.
Pengda restaurant business very well, every morning I killed a lot of cats, and sometimes half a dozen, sometimes 10 8, but never seen sold cat meat, cat meat in the end those who where to? I have been puzzled, they stay in mind, I discovered that some take it that cat meat stewed with medicinal herbs, while the menus written on the medicinal stew spot leopard, 198 yuan per case; some take it as erythema leopard. Rong sister seems to be puzzled to see me the way, they enlighten, said: \Maozhuacao cut, take the cat to cook the body, and then smart diners do not know a cat. cat meat sold in 20 yuan per catty, can sell 138 leopard spots, cat purchase only 6-7 yuan per jin. you say , one can earn that much difference? to the grade of our restaurant, if the honest to sell the cat, but also let diners feel it down a level, customers are reluctant to Yeah, no taste treat to eat thing. \
sister's instructions due to Rong and help, I soon rose taken from the station to help Mizuki anvil, is responsible for side dishes.
Rong sister and I on duty that day, the floor into the menu, ordered stewed deer meat. I see a little gas. Here six months, and never before seen any deer, then the floor to Nathan, director of Little Red said: \list have written it? \I thought I had got it wrong, the mountains and sold in 68 per catty turtles, and deer do 268 yuan per catty. I am a bit worried and asked: \yet. \Sold, it has been uneasy, and fear of being seen through the guests complained, mended to work out are safe, and that 200 to make it back this way for nothing.
next day, Zhang also points out the menu braised mountain turtle meat and stewed deer meat, I am a panic, I do not know what to do, hurriedly asked Rong sister. Rong sister leisurely to say: \Rong sister
days following a long time, she will some of the catering industry insider told me. She told me to eat or not eat when drinking the restaurant's white chicken feet,red wing shoes sale, because they are not brewed with white vinegar, hydrogen peroxide is used to get medicine white; there are those white cow blinds, I do not know what chemicals used liquid bleach; those who do Saqi Ma, a class of collapsing sand also try to eat something fried, is to add the borax, are harmful to humans, so the city is now a problem with some of the human body still do not know is often ill tea out of a restaurant to eat it. Rong sister taught me scared.
quickly to the 1999 winter solstice festival, the day just morning shift, responsible for large fish rather rushed into the kitchen to tell Rong sister: \sister heard surprised, you know, yesterday he first entered the 100 kilos of grass carp was originally a hit for hot pot, and now all die off, how to sell? Rong sister Mangjiao we got a fish pond, people are busy divvying up the kitchen together all the fish back into the kitchen, in addition to scales laparotomy, washed sent freezer frozen. Rong sister told the sales floor attendant acute grass carp. By grass carp is dead, can not let the guests see it sold by kg, open stewed, fire text bamboo sticks, melon or something, so be wise diners to eat no flaws. After the 100 kilos of grass carp has become the first choice for food dishes waiter opened, has been sold out before the Chinese New Year. Pry out the ice from the freezer each time, such as stone, like the grass carp, I was thinking: \The grass carp have not encountered a complaint, the restaurant has more than recovered the loss of the money yet.
when locals like to eat beef organs, in particular, most people like cattle blinds. Sometimes falling market,red wing heritage boots, a few days might purchase large amounts, those cows possession of a refrigerator thermometer screen was lost water, not crisp. In case such a situation, Rong sister taught me to use soap water to cattle blinds soak 1 hour, then rolled over into the boiling water, take it \Very corrosive water soap, hand stirred, hand-washing does not matter how clean, skateboarding, strange, so a few times, even the fingers have been corrupted every rotten. Rong sister saw him, a bit distressed and said: \
see you silly, how would not use the spoon to stir it? \\\One time I asked Rong
sister: \the best use of that if those who died or have lost a little spoiled, but despite the loss of quality who ensure compensation to us? be honest, I do not want to, but we led the people's wages, Helenians money To be considerate. We are not stealing is not looting, diners willing to eat, they are not satisfied you can complain. They are smart people, would know how to protect their own interests. As for what to get that, we try to avoid; really a problem, they fend for themselves is good, you know, fraud is not easy, and sometimes do not have some real skill, it is difficult to get away. \Whether I do not understand the reason, the restaurant is still in business as booming.
day, someone sent a number of Cordyceps sinensis, is very expensive, six or seven thousand dollars a pound. Rong sister called to the warehouse inspection. I have nothing to do with her to the warehouse. Chong Rong sister only to hear the man said: \
to be king of the boss left, Rong sister will be one of Cordyceps sinensis in his hand said to me: \, there is no nutritional value. \\to sell, they really immoral. \I disagree a little smile hear, in fact, some things we do not like this? Rong sister saw my facial expressions, conscious slip of the tongue, and quickly said: \
next day,red wing work boots, diners booking eating shark fin, warehouses someone to deliver 2 pounds over. A sister Rong inspection, sent to take back. That people are not, ask why. Rong she said Tuesday: \like, hastened to say: \down to 850 transactions. To be that person and the boss left, I asked what knowledge, that the \
Rong sister explained: \out sick for some reason it also. \
2000 年 4 months of the day, there are wholesalers will arrive, saying that Luotuo Feng. Rong sister called the speculation of a routine test to the kitchen were cooking, everyone said that taste crisp, called Rong sister, and as she hesitated before relying on a piece of the entrance. Inadvertently, I saw Miss Rong secretly spit the meat into the kitchen to sewer. Since then, Luotuo Feng hot in the restaurant, attracting a lot of diners back to eat it by name. I corrupt the taste, to taste the ground from time to time to steal to eat. Sister Rong smiled and asked: \
She giggled and said: \Rong sister Minzui smile, said: \
next day, I cut Luotuo Feng, especially take note. Red meat in those brown, I found a few holes evenly distributed. If you really Luotuo Feng, where these holes come from? Think it cuts off after the left nipple. At this time, a surge of milk straight Grievance nose, let me sure Rong sister said is not true. A few days later, I verify to the supplier, he nodded recognition. I admire their efforts, if truthfully say that sows the breast, there will dare to eat,red wing shoes outlet, but gave it \That \Strange to say, every finished cutting, \
2000 hot summer day, the boss called Rong sister out soon, get back more than 100 dead turtles, only 3,4 per double. Rong sister back kitchen, told me: \Rong Bing sister called even on the master, took out 30 for his \\Turtles after treatment, every single element into a small stew and stew meat and other ingredients the same, and the floor director called red, she vigorously promoted the yuan meat stew turtles, 58 yuan per cup.
Rong sister told me that a friend of the boss to do the farm, due to hot weather, the water dead fish, lost a pity, he gave the owner and Rong sister called to see if I can use. The boss said nothing to the price of 3 yuan per resumed.
According to reflect
floor, Yuen sell meat stew turtles in particular. Who is said to have a unit connected to the 3 days, drink the soup named, was also packing to go home. This is something I admire Miss Rong,red wing heritage, some treatment, then the miraculous, from 3 yuan to 58 yuan, this profit is too it.
I are very close from each route, but success is very far away from each route.
2001 年 12 On 10 April, foreign factory owner Zhang reservations to eat turtle, Cordyceps stew. I heard that he frequented the fireworks place, prompting a venereal and venereal turtle, there is a substantial treatment effect. Zhang boss for a sense of, so come its way reservation. Null is a protected species, can only steal sales, due to a very rare, even in captivity, have to 6,000 yuan per catty. Zhang boss couple of pounds or so,
obediently, one that turtle, has been on a million, there are those rare Cordyceps it.
After being sent
Null, Rong Zhang sister to call the boss, so he came to inspect. Perhaps fearing that his stingy boss Zhang, difficult to step down and not want to. Rong sister said: \excitedly came.
, of course, what he was pointing how can only verify the identity of the psychological test with a Null it. Rong sister to let him be assured, but also specifically to the turtle, said to him, say a few words of compliment, Chang and smug boss away.
Null not score, dead, back to the warehouse. Rong sister told me not to go after the next evening, to stay. 9 pm, people who work out of the kitchen, Rong sister told me to lock the kitchen door, and then took out a packet from the refrigerator, the very hard to throw on the ground, issued Cui Xiang. I opened the wrapping paper and saw it was just the ice was already dead turtle, such as stone. Rong sister smiling, said: \Rong sister finished,red wing shoes, will be thrown into the pool dead turtles, fierce head screw \Than an hour later, dead turtles began to soften. I picked up the dead turtle, an odor nostrils, hurriedly called Rong sister. She took the dead turtle press frowned, said: \), an 7-8 thousand dollars for a sure win. \
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 07:23 AM   #2
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

341307 2005 年 12 月 21 日 02:46 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Community Map
this hero has spent many years in the catering industry, catering industry witnessed all kinds of type style fraud, our relationship to his shocking deception from the beginning on, he deceived the end of the world's diet both men and women do it?
5 years ago, I went to the Pearl River Delta from Guangxi, the fellow in the introduction, interview by the boss into the restaurant kitchen when Mizuki Taiwan pd.
just go to work the next day, Mizuki Rong sister took me to the stage, said: \out of something is not, 8 the two when 1 kg, Click on, two 6 1 kg 2 kg when it is not called cheating, is the line rules are such restaurants in general. \
Rong sister taught so I quickly learned to use the catering industry scale. According to Tim Wu described the event of the customer standing next to look at scale, not from the newspaper to do a few hands to use Diaobao way to small for large; or after the fish kill, steal from a number of short, 1 to 8, when the two jin is an open secret within the line, unless the event of his good friend, conscience before anything.
Pengda restaurant business very well, every morning I killed a lot of cats, and sometimes half a dozen, sometimes 10 8, but never seen sold cat meat, cat meat in the end those who where to? I have been puzzled, they stay in mind, I discovered that some take it that cat meat stewed with medicinal herbs, while the menus written on the medicinal stew spot leopard, 198 yuan per case; some take it as erythema leopard. Rong sister seems to be puzzled to see me the way, they enlighten, said: \Maozhuacao cut, take the cat to cook the body, and then smart diners do not know a cat. cat meat sold in 20 yuan per catty, can sell 138 leopard spots, cat purchase only 6-7 yuan per jin. you say , one can earn that much difference? to the grade of our restaurant, if the honest to sell the cat, but also let diners feel it down a level, customers are reluctant to Yeah, no taste treat to eat thing. \
sister's instructions due to Rong and help, I soon rose taken from the station to help Mizuki anvil, is responsible for side dishes.
Rong sister and I on duty that day, the floor into the menu, ordered stewed deer meat. I see a little gas. Here six months, and never before seen any deer, then the floor to Nathan, director of Little Red said: \list have written it? \I thought I had got it wrong, the mountains and sold in 68 per catty turtles, and deer do 268 yuan per catty. I am a bit worried and asked: \yet. \Sold, it has been uneasy, and fear of being seen through the guests complained, mended to work out are safe, and that 200 to make it back this way for nothing.
next day, Zhang also points out the menu braised mountain turtle meat and stewed deer meat, I am a panic, I do not know what to do, hurriedly asked Rong sister. Rong sister leisurely to say: \Rong sister
days following a long time, she will some of the catering industry insider told me. She told me to eat or not eat when drinking the restaurant's white chicken feet,red wing shoes sale, because they are not brewed with white vinegar, hydrogen peroxide is used to get medicine white; there are those white cow blinds, I do not know what chemicals used liquid bleach; those who do Saqi Ma, a class of collapsing sand also try to eat something fried, is to add the borax, are harmful to humans, so the city is now a problem with some of the human body still do not know is often ill tea out of a restaurant to eat it. Rong sister taught me scared.
quickly to the 1999 winter solstice festival, the day just morning shift, responsible for large fish rather rushed into the kitchen to tell Rong sister: \sister heard surprised, you know, yesterday he first entered the 100 kilos of grass carp was originally a hit for hot pot, and now all die off, how to sell? Rong sister Mangjiao we got a fish pond, people are busy divvying up the kitchen together all the fish back into the kitchen, in addition to scales laparotomy, washed sent freezer frozen. Rong sister told the sales floor attendant acute grass carp. By grass carp is dead, can not let the guests see it sold by kg, open stewed, fire text bamboo sticks, melon or something, so be wise diners to eat no flaws. After the 100 kilos of grass carp has become the first choice for food dishes waiter opened, has been sold out before the Chinese New Year. Pry out the ice from the freezer each time, such as stone, like the grass carp, I was thinking: \The grass carp have not encountered a complaint, the restaurant has more than recovered the loss of the money yet.
when locals like to eat beef organs, in particular, most people like cattle blinds. Sometimes falling market,red wing heritage boots, a few days might purchase large amounts, those cows possession of a refrigerator thermometer screen was lost water, not crisp. In case such a situation, Rong sister taught me to use soap water to cattle blinds soak 1 hour, then rolled over into the boiling water, take it \Very corrosive water soap, hand stirred, hand-washing does not matter how clean, skateboarding, strange, so a few times, even the fingers have been corrupted every rotten. Rong sister saw him, a bit distressed and said: \
sister: \the best use of that if those who died or have lost a little spoiled, but despite the loss of quality who ensure compensation to us? be honest, I do not want to, but we led the people's wages, Helenians money To be considerate. We are not stealing is not looting, diners willing to eat, they are not satisfied you can complain. They are smart people, would know how to protect their own interests. As for what to get that, we try to avoid; really a problem, they fend for themselves is good, you know, fraud is not easy, and sometimes do not have some real skill, it is difficult to get away. \Whether I do not understand the reason, the restaurant is still in business as booming.
day, someone sent a number of Cordyceps sinensis, is very expensive, six or seven thousand dollars a pound. Rong sister called to the warehouse inspection. I have nothing to do with her to the warehouse. Chong Rong sister only to hear the man said: \
to be king of the boss left, Rong sister will be one of Cordyceps sinensis in his hand said to me: \, there is no nutritional value. \\to sell, they really immoral. \I disagree a little smile hear, in fact, some things we do not like this? Rong sister saw my facial expressions, conscious slip of the tongue, and quickly said: \
next day,red wing work boots, diners booking eating shark fin, warehouses someone to deliver 2 pounds over. A sister Rong inspection, sent to take back. That people are not, ask why. Rong she said Tuesday: \like, hastened to say: \down to 850 transactions. To be that person and the boss left, I asked what knowledge, that the \
2000 年 4 months of the day, there are wholesalers will arrive, saying that Luotuo Feng. Rong sister called the speculation of a routine test to the kitchen were cooking, everyone said that taste crisp, called Rong sister, and as she hesitated before relying on a piece of the entrance. Inadvertently, I saw Miss Rong secretly spit the meat into the kitchen to sewer. Since then, Luotuo Feng hot in the restaurant, attracting a lot of diners back to eat it by name. I corrupt the taste, to taste the ground from time to time to steal to eat. Sister Rong smiled and asked: \
next day, I cut Luotuo Feng, especially take note. Red meat in those brown, I found a few holes evenly distributed. If you really Luotuo Feng, where these holes come from? Think it cuts off after the left nipple. At this time, a surge of milk straight Grievance nose, let me sure Rong sister said is not true. A few days later, I verify to the supplier, he nodded recognition. I admire their efforts, if truthfully say that sows the breast, there will dare to eat,red wing shoes outlet, but gave it \That \Strange to say, every finished cutting, \
2000 hot summer day, the boss called Rong sister out soon, get back more than 100 dead turtles, only 3,4 per double. Rong sister back kitchen, told me: \Rong Bing sister called even on the master, took out 30 for his \\Turtles after treatment, every single element into a small stew and stew meat and other ingredients the same, and the floor director called red, she vigorously promoted the yuan meat stew turtles, 58 yuan per cup.
Rong sister told me that a friend of the boss to do the farm, due to hot weather, the water dead fish, lost a pity, he gave the owner and Rong sister called to see if I can use. The boss said nothing to the price of 3 yuan per resumed.
According to reflect
floor, Yuen sell meat stew turtles in particular. Who is said to have a unit connected to the 3 days, drink the soup named, was also packing to go home. This is something I admire Miss Rong,red wing heritage, some treatment, then the miraculous, from 3 yuan to 58 yuan, this profit is too it.
2001 年 12 On 10 April, foreign factory owner Zhang reservations to eat turtle, Cordyceps stew. I heard that he frequented the fireworks place, prompting a venereal and venereal turtle, there is a substantial treatment effect. Zhang boss for a sense of, so come its way reservation. Null is a protected species, can only steal sales, due to a very rare, even in captivity, have to 6,000 yuan per catty. Zhang boss couple of pounds or so,
obediently, one that turtle, has been on a million, there are those rare Cordyceps it.
After being sent
Null, Rong Zhang sister to call the boss, so he came to inspect. Perhaps fearing that his stingy boss Zhang, difficult to step down and not want to. Rong sister said: \excitedly came.
, of course, what he was pointing how can only verify the identity of the psychological test with a Null it. Rong sister to let him be assured, but also specifically to the turtle, said to him, say a few words of compliment, Chang and smug boss away.
Null not score, dead, back to the warehouse. Rong sister told me not to go after the next evening, to stay. 9 pm, people who work out of the kitchen, Rong sister told me to lock the kitchen door, and then took out a packet from the refrigerator, the very hard to throw on the ground, issued Cui Xiang. I opened the wrapping paper and saw it was just the ice was already dead turtle, such as stone. Rong sister smiling, said: \Rong sister finished,red wing shoes, will be thrown into the pool dead turtles, fierce head screw \Than an hour later, dead turtles began to soften. I picked up the dead turtle, an odor nostrils, hurriedly called Rong sister. She took the dead turtle press frowned, said: \), an 7-8 thousand dollars for a sure win. \
Old 09-16-2011, 07:24 AM   #3
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

According to reflect
After being sent