Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 09-16-2011, 06:22 AM   #1
Q6d7l9l6t

Default Now purchase a house , merely a cheat pays !

final night, and a pawn to open lines of student drinking.

I queried the students,

Forget about my heart silent, very suspect!

students, then I simply deafening, so I was stunned. I quickly consulted warmhearted. Thus, the students told me some amazing
say, impact it to ...... these are my students, even though some words out,
yet the elementary semantics of I quoted clearly.

one, buy a house without money, how do you manipulate?

students, then -
you understand, my pledge affair completely above the money with money. First buy a house, notwithstanding I have the ability to pay off all
money, but I do not want the house so many cash was trampled to decease. At that time, is popular

expiration of one year, paying behind the headmaster and interest to have a. I do not know is it fortunate? Or am I disadvantageous! At that time, my money
occupied by a business. For business, I not only do not melodrama back the principal did not say, have distinct fashionable loans. Forced,
I detect the old relationship - the bank's credit manager trench dollar. When I was hesitant to

credit director give me the mind is simple: to my wife, at double the price of the loan to buy my house, the loan phase
restrict is one year.

a human can not get, I by fewest give him 50,000 points. So, I ignored the heart of the honor by
smile ......
This is my premier experience to buy a house.

I later purchase a house with alike experiences, namely is: a tight does not dig a penny, always with a bank lend to buy a house
baby; then, the truth is unknown if the investor meets ( that investors, in fact,GHD Purple Gift Set, Shamao) buy a house, then sold at lofty prices
him. If investors buy a house has not, then continuously to increase their lending to their own house, keep the money with the bank
the banks of the debt.

and I open pawn shops, the bank's relationship with the mean person can not liken. Ordinary people to buy a house, most of the plebiscite
select 20-year mortgage, and I always buy only loans a year, was also deserving the principal and interest. This operation, do not pay
for the month. The credit expires, I just doing the In fact, I do not have a penny dig

Second, I do not believe, in real life can have such a ridiculous thing. You talking about the

student's words: Brothers! I watch you people before you say these words dig pit of the abdomen. How can you not believe me
? How can you believe me?
founder statement: you give me an example about the actual point!
students: you know how the king, pock fortune it?
authors speak:
students, then -

that I talk about.

the past, the king two pockmarks that lonesome ah! He even enrolled the company's enrolled capital,GHD Green Styler Straighteners, is my short-lived lending to his
. Now, do not look the king two pock the surface of scenery, he take the money from bank loans; repair the house money, builders
Loaning. In short, he is a complete

house repaired, Wang 2 pock before the lawful opening, routinely to clutch an This inner recognition
purchase, in fact, the king summoned two pock-house staff and some like myself, familiar to real estate speculators (or simply some of
collected from the job just, many, candidates This is the so-called

and that the transaction reported to the bank's trading price, the house must be higher than the actual transaction price additional by 30%. Why?
Because loans to two percent down remittance to buy a house ah! For example, if you want to recover 100 million and then you must
to 1.3 million bank loan prices. In this way, banks give you money is: 1.3 million × 0.8 = 104 million; you actually pocket the money is:
104 000 -4 million (to the pertinent bank staff the

this way, via the opening before the internal sale, king, pock yet successfully recover all the investment risk of all
transferred to the bank. By this time, the potentate two pock will begin advertising to sell the house, and the return of

author speak: the back, how does it work?

students, then -

how do you like Bena! Slightly smarter folk can think of, emulated along means of action, in truth, square with my real estate
method is the same, that is: buy a house,
then sell him high; if no investor has to buy a house, then continued to increase their lending to their own house,
proceeded with the bank's money to the banks of debt . increase on it (that is, up about 14% per year).

what? If amounts mushroom ample to pay the loan amuse rate how to do? Joke, while you saw China's housing prices
property loan interest rate is lower than a year?

comprehend it! This is the China property mart, prices can only go up not down; and, the rate of mushroom in house prices can not
year loan interest is lower than the real reason! !
think I felt absurd, actually, some savants said, In fact, the

to the breakdown of Shanghai Lotus Riverside, for instance. Published online, the floor price of less than 604 yuan / square meter, this is not building into
to 1,300 yuan / square meter (in fact, issued online by the construction cost is not exactly. Municipal Court elevator apartment building quality
The total amount than its right, the construction cost does not exceed 1,000 yuan / square meter) house so cheap, why the developers have to make it non-
sell 14,000 yuan / square measure it? Sell ​​low-point, a mini fewer money not it? The respond is insufficient. The cause is easy
single, Only the constant increase
, only to survive the operation. So, Lotus Riverside two years ago to sell 7,000 yuan / square meter last year, selling 10,000 yuan
/ square meter, have not sold for this year 14,000 yuan / square meter. As the saying goes, This is the

have encapsulates the facts of China's current property market, br> age educate, you think approximately the new property market, house prices obviously has far extra than the tangible buy of mediocre people can
compel (which manner the house ambition never sell), why house prices will keep up? And also Why? Is here!

Third, you said, only a very individual phenomenon, can not represent the overall situation of China's property market.

students, then -

old school, you are too ignorant of it. See:

Li Shubiao case: September 8, 1999 to January 15, 2004, Chenzhou City, Hunan, former director of housing provident fund management megalopolis
Li Shubiao fraud fund loans, bank loans, a total of 44 pens, involved the amount of $ 120 million.

Cummins Case: before and later 2000, Zhengzhou, Henan Hong Ming Ming Garden Property Co., Ltd. 414 East Suite by source, in ICBC
line, Bank, Construction Bank, Merchants Bank repeated a absolute of over 690 mortgage sets, catching at least 200 million of bank funds
yuan.

Yao Kangda case: from 2002 to first half of 2003, Shanghai Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone and Commercial Bank of China branch to the .

Sen Hao false mortgage case: From mid-1997 to the first half of 2002, the arrival of China in Beijing Real Estate Development Company to Sen Hao
room, so below the guise of Lee Garden, take off the access the mortgage to the Bank of China Beijing Branch, Bank of Beijing Zhongguancun Branch,GHD Hair NZ, North
Beijing Exhibition Road Branch Bank Piandai three banks totaled 1.62 billion yuan. (See
found one billion yuan false mortgage. Shanwei City, Guangdong Province, only the Public Security Bureau agent adviser of a person, that is fraud Fangcun Construction Bank Guangzhou Branch
mortgage 37.93 million yuan.

Qu Shanghai flat case: In 2006, the Shanghai Pudong Development Bank has been loaning in Lujiazui branch, found that one hundred million yuan personal housing pledge loans exist
product of false mortgage loan agencies as narrated to mortgage up to 91
pen, involving an quantity of 4 billion yuan of bank housing agent had commissioned the mortgaged property sold to recover problem loans.

with the Thai case: In 2006, Beijing Thai real estate enterprise with 87 suspected of using ######## landlords 签购房合同, deceive
loans from the bank 67 million yuan.

Chengdu mythical real estate Piandai case: 2005 to 2008, offense suspect collusion Tangmou
Chengdu Housing Authority staff to work the way the fictional real estate real estate authorization for Piandai. has been found involved in real estate authorization now more than 130 sets, involving almost twenty million yuan and the amount
! but the position still beyond development.

In increase, this year the precise requirements of the CBRC's continual claims, , 4 trillion of funds into the property market is still ......

old school, you think, why so many such asset happen? Why the country's banks is knowing
Road ######## real estate mortgage, we should also lend money to them? Do bankers are fools do?

In fact, bank officials not silly.

because the bank's internal staff and the developer is working hand in glove associates. to partake in the operation of certain banks
internal staff never wish to pay interest on the loan by home purchasers because the bank to make money, frankly, they are comprised in dividing the spoils
- - embezzle their ill-gotten gains attach with the developer, the risk onto the citizen bank, and pay the real buyers
. Once the real buyers can not buy this huge single bank crisis .

this time, the pay is that people across the country, the state must recapitalize banks, eradicate wrong debt, the State where the money come?
print money! results? inflation, rising prices, the old one hundred of the money is valueless, or that the people's money to be
pillaged, robbed whom? plugging snatched by the state, and blocking developers and banks to increase the bore out of the chasm and this hole, such as
This colossal, blocking is an hideous scar, and pain will always be people.

so I would say - the real estate industry has convert a relevant units, the relevant divisions to ally divided countries, money (in fact
is the people's deposits) of the props.

unlawful what the big deal? bank officials are not afraid ah! the surface of the periodical by the time the procedure is complete, I will no
liability, even if mortgage loans is disloyal, what is the relationship? Moreover, this backdrop of national banks, is also not fearful wastage
, anyway, Bank officials are immediately made money on the line. As for the bank after the die, there are countries to administer normal Moreover, it Bank officials are
the afterward thing. No wonder the Bank of China's bad debt rate of 40% or more actually! original, in China, the biggest corruption
in the bank!!

four, I still deem that this phenomenon is only a quite few, if what you say is a universal phenomenon, why not be open
License repossession it?

students, then -

reason There are many, there are simple:

1, you do not attention about the real estate industry news, such as near to the debt repayment period, the developer will and the still in the hands of developers), so that operation, the developer will never be repossession.

Although this operation, the prices will continue to rise, and soon far exceed the actual capability of the people ( also means the house will never sell
taste), but such operations, if necessary from the official point of view kind of process, only from the surface of the paper
procedures of outlook, then it is always valid. This is the bank officials to developers who dare to cover for the reason - because
the current banking system, by the time the surface of the paper formalities complete, the bank officials, there is no responsibility.

5, you average is that the current bank loan system has serious flaws?

students, then -

course,GHD IV Pure Straighteners!

I can not spend money buy so numerous houses and sidewalk, and even set out from the bank by the house so many working capital do
business, all of this, all thanks to the bank's system vulnerabilities ah! bank loan system, is really services
agreeable system, assessment methods are flawed.

, for example, clearly the developers get only 50 million, but he can use this to 1 billion mortgage loans; case in point, open
License to mend ground fix Cover the altitude, obviously only a 70 million (including the money), but he can use this building mortgage 2 billion.

If, in accordance with the rules we have pawn shops to do,GHD Benefit Styler, what will happen?

When developers use the land mortgage, I will individually go to verify: the developers get the land, it really gave the administration 50 million government
. and whether this is true, He can merely loans apt 40 million, because I want to risk detaining asset
ah!

when developers use the building mortgage, I will personally verify: developers repair the building, whether really took
2000 million (addition only the construction costs, excluding land), I will follow all fatigue, accounting for a diversity of erection materials to the lowest floor of the building which
a cost and, if development repair business really took the floor, 20 million, he can only lending 70 million
× 0.8 = 5600 million (even together for a mortgage).

Finally, when home buyers mortgage loans, I absolutely impossible in accordance with the example: there is a merchant selling clothes because business turnover, the need to clothes as collateral to bank loans.
you say that the bank is the along to 20% off the retail price of dressing He sold the clothes directly to the bank to make money faster! Well, I understand, no prodigy the Chinese will be people's defects

, at all times you are responsible for the business is a problem, hey!
I find you then!!!

In addition, 1.62 billion loss for the citizen woods after exposure to high false mortgage case, the relevant bank Officials were not actually held
responsibility, how can it? Hey! if such a entity happened in my pawn marts, not to mention his household members die,
I at least let him and his relatives go bankrupt!! !

author speak: Yes ah! the financial case, actually did not hold the responsibility of the relevant bank officials. into me, I
feel No wonder China's financial circumstance after another, listening to Jun's words
,GHD Black Butterfly 2011, better than perusing ten books! hear to you speak about here, even my stupid people who know how to straighten out the property - at the peak of strict fiscal
grid system so that people can not get speculative real estate funds, property market spume will surely dispel!!

students, then -

you eventually sapient for a when. compassion!! !

Sponsored Links