Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 09-02-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
zr3o2b1a
General of the Army

zr3o2b1a is on a distinguished road
Default Students who have hit a standstill by his father j

. October 25 last year, a woman from the Three Gorges Square Yijuminlou Shapingba suicide, 6th Floor, fell, hit the streets on foot is passing Xiaoruo Xi from the body, causing paralysis Xiao Ruoxi high. Yesterday, still six to hospital for treatment of Xiaoruo Xi City, the first time to reporters poured out his own mind Video: paralysis caused by jumping off a building to drop students who lie down beds to rehabilitation Source: Chongqing TV Sunland, strong enough to live! tension, panic, very afraid of the night. calls on mobile phones, deliberately conceal her injuries. About a month ago, a caring person to the hospital to see to encourage Xiao Ruoxi no intention to disclose her information in the future will be difficult to stand, then near collapse Xiaoxi spirit.
lights.
attending doctors, according to Xiao Xi, Xiao Ruoxi heavily hit because of lumbar spine fracture, unless a miracle in the future will be difficult to stand. He said that after many surgeries in the future even if she can sit up pretty good.
read too tired to sit up sweating

He bought a can not be successful every time. Later,louboutin shoes, XIAO Yajun thought of a way: when her daughter to read her in the wheelchair and let her in with the help of others to read. Currently, Xiao Xi can be seen in a wheelchair up to 5 minutes book.
XIAO Yajun said that the current treatment his daughter has spent more than 20 million, the high cost of treatment so financially strapped that they overwrought. But how to make her courage to face reality and establish confidence in life, he and his wife is most worried about.
daughter made a three messages: . That night, he went to the hospital, Xiao Xi's spirit was much better, also took the initiative to tell him that she received a text message.
XIAO Yajun said that at present,cheap christian shoes, he sent his daughter almost every day one or two inspirational messages. On one occasion, Xiao Xi to give him back to the message: XIAO Yajun said he now is a good inspirational message sent to her daughter not to worry about. .
XIAO Yajun said Xiao Xi's phone number is. But Xiao Xi's body was extremely weak, well-intentioned people want to send text messages only, do not call, so as not to affect the Xiaoxi rehabilitation. In order to select a good inspirational message, the public can also call the hotline at 966 965 newspaper, to be screened and then forwarded Xiaoxi newspaper.
news face to face

Reporter: You can accept what happened to it?
Xiaoruo Xi: after the accident, I always refused to believe it, but now I wake up, I can hide do not hide off, only to face it.
Reporter: Do you know of possible future results?
Xiaoruo Xi: I know I may never stand up,replica christian louboutin, but I want to live, to strive to become Chongqing Zhang Haidi, not to care for my well-meaning people down.
Reporter: recover, are you going to do?
Xiaoruo Xi (tears): to finish my university studies, after one year I do not know if I can return to school.
Reporter: What is the greatest hope in the future?
Xiaoruo Xi: I can not stand up,christian louboutin sale, but my brain and hand is good, I will try to support themselves, let parents worry about.
lawyers say

rights lawyer free of charge to help the injured party responsible for the recent prosecution

Yesterday, XIAO Yajun said that at present her daughter's treatment, almost all of contributions to the community. Yesterday, Chongqing wilderness law firm Chen Ye, Dai Hou Kui Xiao Ruoxi lawyers said it would provide legal assistance free of charge, intended to be jumping on the woman's family recently, the Three Gorges Square shopping district office and the incident, the building property management company to court, to discuss claims compensation.
Chen Ye, Dai Hou Kui lawyer said the deceased heir is sure to be out on the dock, because the enjoyment of property of the deceased estate of the deceased heir, so the injury should be responsible for Xiao Xi. In addition, the parent that the Three Gorges Square shopping district Xiao office property management companies and building things exist in the fault and management oversight, and Away with stakeholders.
Chen Ye counsel, the woman committed suicide (direct infringer) is an adult, it is said there is not much available for the implementation of heritage,christian louboutin uk, if that is true it will leave a huge compensation gold gap, and who should bear the liability of such a supplement, the current provisions of relevant laws and regulations in this area was still relatively vague, in judicial practice is also controversial. Chen Ye lawyers said such a situation in foreign countries, often by charities to step in and protect the victims of future medical expenses Buzhi Yu interrupted.
edition Chang Chang Yang Shengquan articles by journalists have written

news

heaven hearing this case, building the fork 61 of club owners Chengbei Gao

November 2008 Yuzhou Metro area in Building 2 of the
tragedy: stick headlong into the stall fork head

2008 年 11 months,louboutin sale, the 22-year-old Yuan Mei (a pseudonym), as usual, set up a stall outside the city in Yuzhou when new, a The fork length of 1.3 m stick suddenly fall from the sky, metal hook penetrated her head. Timely rescue by a doctor, Yuan Mei out of danger. But after the incident, the owner has been cross stick is not coming out, the huge cost of treatment of Yuan Mei no commitment.
prosecution: I hope the the court. Sued the owner for 61, but only one is the real But for the cure to his wife, he can only make such an unwise move. He hoped that the
respondent: Only one defendant lawyer

Yesterday, the reporters came to the Building Complex, that has been listed as owners of the defendant's 61 owners in the early part of the incident even before the house rented out. Even if brought to the dock so they think, is not their rental households. Most owners are verbally complained to reporters that the day of the incident they are either working, or not at home, do not move the fork rod, so stick the fork is definitely not falling from the balcony to go home. However, no evidence of people get nothing but I do not know how to court today cleared the responsibility for themselves. It is understood that the owners of the 61 defendants, only the third floor of a hotel Gailou hired a lawyer to defend himself, and also to prepare an adequate cross fall from them, not stick to the evidence.
lawyer: because the owner is primarily responsible for the case, ruling, owners can recover the rental households. For some owners words
As of press time yesterday, still no recognition of the owners to come forward on the matter responsible for most of the owners, said he would not attend today's hearing. Most owners said that even if the court sentenced them (61 owners) suffered a defeat, they would not compensation because of his Source: Chongqing Business Daily

paralysis caused by jumping off a building to drop students who lie down beds to rehabilitation Source: Chongqing TV
zr3o2b1a is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links