Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 08-21-2011, 07:01 AM   #1
lindawtuqx4

Thumbs up Three injured in Newport incident

19 August 2011 Last updated at 11:32 ET Newport shooting: three women hunt in Malpas Road salon Three women have been injured in a shooting at a hairdressing salon in Newport, say Gwent Police. One woman was shot in the knee in Carol Ann's salon in Malpas Road in the city. Two other women were also injured. Police are searching for a man who entered the salon with a gun, at about <a href="http://www.trading666.com/sport-jerseys-NFL-jerseys-f2-45.html"><strong>cheap NFL jerseys from china</strong></a> 14:20 BST. One eye witnesses said he knew a woman had been shot and that he heard two gun shorts. The man, working in a nearby business, said: &quot;I heard two shots. I know that a lady was shot. Malpas Road was closed. Police marksmen came. They did not shoot anyone.&quot; Two of the injured women have been taken to the Royal Gwent hospital. The third is receiving medical treatment. None of their injuries are said to be life-threatening. Officers received a call about the incident at <a href="http://www.trading666.com/T-shirt-polo-men-t-shirt-f2-61-c3-89.html"><strong>wholesale fashion polo men t-shirt online from china </strong></a> 14:20 BST. Gwent Police said they had recovered the weapon and that officers are searching for the man who carried out the shooting. The Welsh Ambulance Service said two people had been taken to the nearby Royal Gwent Hospital. One shop owner said: &quot;I heard a bang and a scream. We've just been told to stay in the shop.&quot; Another added: &quot;We've <a href="http://www.trading666.com/others-brand-cigarettes-f2-66.html"><strong>wholesale newport box shorts cigarettes online </strong></a> been told to stay inside.&quot; Newport Bus say Malpas Road has been closed by Gwent Police and services have been diverted. Labour councillor Paul Cockeram, who represents the Shaftsbury ward where the incident happened, said he was shocked. &quot;It's not an area known for violence - I just can't believe it. &quot;I don't have any problems with antisocial behaviour in the ward - I know of areas where something like this is more likely to happen.&quot;

Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2011, 07:11 AM   #2
xindie6509

14 585 000 membres
-
198 188 756 articles ,Sacs à main Longchamp

Trouver d'autres produits correspondant à "Sac LongChamp Pliage".
Parrainage
Envoyer cette page à un ami et gagnez 7 &euro;

Partager sur votre blog

Partager sur Facebook

Encore plus d'options

Aucun vendeur ne propose ce produit