Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 08-19-2011, 03:45 AM   #1
granttajc

Thumbs up Wholesale discount buy cheap air jordan shoes outlet online! - mbt ...

&laquo; Wholesale discount michael jordan shoes for sale outlet online! Wholesale discount original air jordan shoes for sale outlet online! &raquo; Wholesale discount buy cheap air jordan shoes outlet online! August 16, 2011 The total is not a one day be a simple common-sense question to ask back, so that it not a shame. Â*Â*Â*Â*Leisurely pick up the books, leaves Los change of a comfortable posture, one hand stays on the Aiji, <a href="http://www.4mykey.com/products_new.html"><strong>moncler online </strong></a> the body Bantang not lying. To his current cultivation, many of the basic things are very easy to understand seems to control their own practice experience of the road, leaves Los exposed from time to time, like the look. I watched, into it, leaves Los become happily lying in a few, and read books more and more over the speed. Â*Â*Â*Â*Breath saw two paper books four Yu-Jane, leaves Los comprehension with a comprehensive <a href="http://www.4mykey.com/products_all.html"><strong>moncler clothing</strong></a> understanding of the system, Yanjuan and think, free to move the heart, the body of Chaos theory began to sing the original law according to the first-order formula return star running nine sons. Chaos Force influx from the spirit of the tree spirit tree group in the nebula, and then flows along the spiral nebula body meridians, circulation after the heavy swing-arm into the ring nebula group return to Spirit tree. Again and again nine laps the whole buy cheap air jordan shoes, leaves Los refreshing to wake up. Â*Â*Â*Â*Up and walk a few steps, front view though mysterious, more will be bored to see, If this happened in the soft grass, lively streams, valleys of wildflowers blooming all over how wonderful. Â*Â*Â*Â*When I think, clear nose suddenly smelt the fragrance of grass, leaves Los eyes widened buy cheap air jordan shoes, seeing a distant nebula into mountains Dai Ying, head clearing changes such as glass, blue sky buy cheap air jordan shoes, white clouds flowing, gurgling streams, feet of grass covered with white, Yan purple wildflowers. Â*Â*Â*Â*That Bookstore <a href="http://www.4mykey.com/moncler-boots-c-9.html"><strong>moncler boots </strong></a> scene completely by heart, regardless of smell or taste buy cheap air jordan shoes, touch, have buy cheap air jordan shoes, if true, is the advanced magic array. Â*Â*Â*Â*Although the scenery changed dramatically but Aiji and light motionless standing. Â*Â*Â*Â*Changed the point of view, leaves Los Aiji unexpectedly found under another space, he noticed there was not refined Court has two panels, House panel placed some small chic pot and cups, a total of six sets of and more. Â*Â*Â*Â*Eyes light up, leaves Los rush out a flat bottle of glass inlaid dark Yin-hua buy cheap air jordan shoes, an open bottle, leaves Los deep breath, mixed with elegant floral wine ah ~~~~~ Â*Â*Â*Â*Between the brothers share the spirit of the principles of good things, leaves picked selection of Los election, the election of the three most popular flavors buy cheap <a href="http://www.cc9010.com/plus/guestbook.php"><strong>Vihcasablanca2010.com » Blog Archive » Style Your own T-Shirts</strong></a> air jordan shoes, even the bottle with Related themes article: Tags: buy cheap air Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments

Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2011, 03:48 AM   #2
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

Because you do not criticize
why kids do not listen? Because you do not criticize Azhu
why kids do not listen? Because you do not criticize!

This is a users space to an article, after seeing yesterday to immediately go to my space! This is well worth reading the article, specifically to teachers, parents recommend ... ...

Why not work
criticism

----- child made a mistake, God will forgive . The reason why parents can not forgive the total child, probably too far away from God because of it!
Everyone makes mistakes, but unfortunately, in reality, only a child made a mistake may be more susceptible to criticism.
Why?
because children often make mistakes? Wrong! Because small children do not understand things
, easy to make mistakes? Wrong!
because our parents eyes always follow the child's presence. Yes ah! Basically, all of the behavior the child can not escape the grasp of their parents. Accidentally fell on the ground, my mother would say: things, there will be a voice said: Like a storm of criticism, the hearts of the men were greatly displeased, can not any way! Had only silently suffer in silence, for the brave few may be top of the mouth, but this will provoke derided, it might be sobbing about pity. Oh! Instrument allows even more incredibly,cheap Nike air max shoes, the parents will also shouted, Why do you always keep critics from morning to night? Why would the same issues are often criticized? Is it because children do not obey? Ignorance? Too many problems?
Have you ever thought: Why not work to your criticism?
was sigh, life is difficult! More difficult for a woman to do! I think you must now also like to say a mother is more difficult Leia!
to the janitor's room to get my daily subscription to the magazine and newspapers. There are an old lady on duty, and her granddaughter have come here often after school. One day, I routinely pick up the newspaper, go after the little girl is seen lying on the table doing their homework, while the old lady is being learned her granddaughter: rewritten, that have to rewrite! And that little girl tightly ineffectively lips, eyes, tears still quietly, reluctantly erased just written words. I looked at the ground before the curious, the original vocabulary is the kind of job training, asked to write many times each word, but meters the vocabulary words written on the boxes, see, this little girl just to go to school soon. Some can write pretty good, and some words written on the really rather ugly, is not a word in the m inclined to hang the boxes, or simply put I thought to myself, written as it is no wonder, just started it! My old lady Bijiao Shu, and even her little granddaughter's name I know, called Yingge.
So I said: said: Oh! is to practice sketching characters, ah, ah write really good.
I then asked again: word.
I saw the word really is good, and then asked again: the little girl away from my hands fast work of this, one of them badly written word quickly cleaned off. I nodded approval
say: quickly write a word was supposed to be full, stand tall and good character.
I gently patted her head and said:
old lady was surprised when he said: As the saying goes,
criticism as a means of education, the purpose is to allow children to know the wrong reasons, to avoid or correct later.
But in fact, many parents have such an experience, and kids to learn to say that reason does not work, criticism is not useful, anxious, or whatever and beat are used, how to do the effect is not good,air max shoes! Anyway, it is: say no to listen to, scolded useless! And beat, a burst pipe!
think now is the time for parents. Children make mistakes, and in the end how to control? How to educate children? Wrong, you should criticize it?

1, useless criticism
let us look at the parents of a child in the criticism of several phenomena and characteristics.
(1) once criticized the emotional
fault occurs when the child, parents often emotional expression, pale, dancing, recited, eyes straight, high decibel sound, language, speed, standing in the rain has really hearty! Well, finished, Ma Wan, the heart is also happy, and also balanced. And you may not know, headed waste of breath when growing up, most of them children, calculating mind is: suddenly stopped and asked: perfunctory so happy just to get it over to the storm. If you have the camera, then the parents look at their expressions and manifestations, really can be said to bear witness ah!
and children is often not able to say to you, then Daobei down, that is, do not know what you said. Only know one thing: I was wrong, so you call me! Even the error caused by guilt, anxiety has vanished along with the roar of criticism. Because they understand that the Ma Wan in general will all right! Children and interested only thing to do is to wait and wait for the end of Zhefan blame! The end result is the
you can expect that more emotional catharsis with a personal, subjective criticism of how much effect? In fact, many times, silence is more effective than such criticism.
purpose of criticism is to make children aware of their problems, understand and accept the right advice and action to correct. As analysis and evaluation of a fault should be very rational. In this process, the starting point temper unavoidable point of complaints can also be accepted for any errors measured the vent.
Imagine how such a mood to win the respect of the child, how to convince their children, how children can listen to it?
(2) criticized the proliferation of
Sometimes, our parents criticized the child, impassioned voice, speed fast, the brain active, thinking, jump, think rich and labeling. For example, a bowl was originally a play thing, you can think of from this past lost keys, losing money these days,cheap air max shoes, loss of face (because the test badly in the exam), but also side-tracked fighting, watching TV, playing games. In short, as long as you can think of things like the movie to replay the same shot. Be described, informative, quote the classics, straight right over the pages of children eyelids, mouth of a write,air max 90, twist his neck, his head low, I thought: Yam Yam you love it! Not too thirsty? Humph!
criticism should be targeted, what the current issues say, matter-like, but must not blame the fault, and it gets past the old account can be counted. This perception of It is amusing is that the parents she spoke often stopped, and how it? Turned out to be all of a sudden forget what to say! Had self-mockery when he said:
(3) simplify the
a lot of criticism when the children make mistakes, parents are often the criticism of the performance of the time does not criticize, criticism should not be criticized when the chaos. Many parents have encountered the phenomenon of child stay in bed, often urging the side, while chatter, and the child has this as the background noise. Did not play a critical role. Because the child is very clear that if the walk on the Society of late, parents must be a way to get children to school on time, a car can get, no car can take a taxi ah.
had a parent ask me how to do this? I said very simple, you are no matter he finished, there will be late for school criticized him naturally. There are various ways because you can not let him late, to assume the consequences of the shield a child stay in bed, so he have the confidence to calmly stay in bed, you call him what purpose?
situations like these there are many, is that parents do only criticism of the phenomenon, but did not take practical and effective solutions.
(4) criticized the haste of
so many times, children will not even realize that an error or has arrived,air max 90 sale, but not acutely aware of the error can bring and what the consequences, our parents have been impatient, not to fight a gas to, usually your eyes, mouth and even the hands up.
Furthermore,
people make mistakes is normal, but the first time through, when something wrong is normal! However, parents did not give children enough time and space to experience errors, try to setbacks, the children do not even know where they went, criticism and blame has been followed. This anxious for quick success and impetuosity of criticism, often stifle children's creativity, limiting the child's development.
why many children lack interest in learning it? Is due to parents early in the learning activities to interfere too much intervention, frequent interventions, trivial to judge, inexplicable criticisms have led children to learn fear, boredom and psychological reactance.

2, when the first criticism
When children make mistakes, you just need to tell him why he was wrong, how to do it is on the line. In the guide, when the child can maintain a respectful attitude towards him and respect your opinion, patient and meticulous explanations make him understand the causes and consequences of error, understanding emotions so that he will not be bound by the shadow of failure.
if the child committed a similar mistake again, perhaps not familiar with the child the right way,air max 2010, maybe not enough depth to let him ignore the lessons. We should first analyze the reasons of his, if it is the first case, we must make it clear, that know things, give him a chance to do; If the latter, should it be appropriate to his criticism.
3, the child should start criticizing what
or exposure to new things, because of inadequate understanding, lack of preparation, behavior is not reasonable, out of bias and error is also reasonable. This time the need is help, not criticism!
wrong the first time can be understood, the second wrong can understand, then to tolerate the wrong. At this time it is reasonable to criticize! I like the word, So criticism is for attitude, not for things themselves; criticism for repeated and repeated, and to give children the opportunity the first error correction. But our parents are often reflected in the criticism when the culprit, it makes children feel very frustrated!
again when the errors and problems appear, such as the transcript is not ideal to get back, parents are not with the children calmly analyze the reasons, more blame is the performance itself, in order to vent their complaints to the child, and This blind is very beneficial to children to accept criticism and correction.

4, how to criticize
Let us take an actual case to illustrate, there is a middle school boy was playing video games, often skipping classes, for which it is affecting the homework, parents are anxious, then the how to do it?
(1) Primarily, the prime reason to say this child is achievement
can, but relatively poor self-control, lack of predictable consequences, so the time may be thought went out to play the game. When this happens, parents should be patient and explain the consequences of doing so, but also to express the child's trust and expectations. It is important to understand that this approach children what irregularities! And must not be angry, cursed at every turn! John Locke said,
(2) repetition of the child to agree
but encountered the opportunity to go out and play the game, but succumbed to temptation, they steal went out to play the game. Parents should tell him to do tough is not enough. He once again in view of such an error occurs, it is necessary and children agreed a program and asked the child as a guarantee, and said that if offense, he will accept any kind of punishment. Of course, mutually acceptable solution. The same must not be angry, cursed at every turn!
Here I would like to note is that more children than adults stresses In such a trust and respect, the children difficult to repeat, even want to play, and parents will greet beforehand.
(3) commit to punish
course, are children after all, he made a mistake.
However, parents have two options, one to remain silent and let him know you already know what happened, and told him that you retain the right to punish, but do not intend to implement. Or under contract, so that children Jiannuo, accept the punishment and let him out again if the offense, he how to do! The same must not be angry, cursed at every turn!
the above approach, the children where the nerve to be wrong! Of course, I have talked a lot with this boy, learned that his parents did not let him play, so I have to do with his parents, consultations, that is, at a fixed time each week to allow him to play the game, in the specific implementation of the process in case there have been repeated, but before long, the children no longer absences from school, and even within the specified time to play less games. Later, the students told me that he had to play the game not only because of pleasure, but also his family to gas gas!
I talked about in the preface, the child is due to parents more errors caused by improper cultivation. Because of mistakes and failures, the children have been punished, have felt the pain and misfortune, the parents do not find their own reasons, how have the nerve to the child angry? So out of the problem, the response and performance of the parents is very important, if more blame is subjective, emotional control, anger and abuse, it is very rude and incompetent, is the lack of manners, lack of understanding, lack of trust, lack of education performance capabilities, this will only let the children look down.
so-called criticism is based on dialogue and exchange, but is more emphasis on thinking and action on the wrong thought and examination, to solve problems and avoid mistakes happening again, criticism is also a dialogue with conventions and requirements .
When children make a mistake, the parents should first ask yourself what's wrong! What they have done enough? So I often recommend parents and children can first say Many parents have taken my advice, later told me that when the children say are all unpleasant and the gap was that the tears wash out.
as long as the parents right justified, then the child does not want to listen to your words it is difficult -
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote