Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-18-2011, 12:36 AM   #1
huqg8004a

Default Zhang Fei memo - 2

(twenty-fourth back)

Today I had a dream, dream of an endless prairie, blue sky, white smokes, I ran on the grass, I suddenly saw brother brother who came towards me, I aloud told them, they just keep walking, I turned around and suddenly see yourself with a long tail, and then look closely, he turned into a Ma, I am feared, cried out desperately, it is sent to the neighing sound, then woke up under a radical.

happened military advisor to, and I put that dream to listen to the military adviser, military advisor listened with interest, and then said: Yide ah, you dream many years ago a man named Zhuang Zhou's dream of people been to, but he dreamed of the self into a butterfly, flying in the flowers, woke up later, Zhuang raises the question: just what is Zhuang Zhou dreamed herself into a butterfly, or is it now Zhuang Zhou dreamed herself into a butterfly it? Used in your body, then is: what is Fei dream of turning into just a horse, or is it now Zhang Fei Ma dream of turning into a do?

military adviser to this speech I say foggy, what? I just had a dream it, how could a horse dream into Zhang Fei it? The Zhuang people are not called defective brain ah?
military advisor smiled: He replies, but a great man, ah, to say the least, this article is enough to Dreaming inquiry of thousands of the descendants. Think of you from a re-pondering it.

military advisor to go after I grew pile up disturbed, you advert that the appoint manner little countryside, I dream about themselves is a nag, maybe I would have is a nag and made into sheets of a flying dreams come true. If this ambition to go, I'm doing anything but a imagine it, life is a dream?

the children one afternoon I have been pondering this question, I walked up and down the yard, mouth talking about: I am Zhang Fei, or horse? Li He suddenly sounded wall: duh! Needless to say when you are Zhang Fei Zhang Fei is naturally Ma Ma, Zhang Fei both horses, horse is Fei, think no good!
a dream I woke up, hurried out, in a circle but can not find one, so the air thanks to a chant, said: lair dim, Xie adequate guidance!
ate rice go straight military advisor, military adviser to his wife are hair, see I waved my door, I see his wife Weibi eyes, look intoxicated, so hold your expiration up on the edge.

military advisor to his wife settled with great difficulty and so lie down, pulled me into the yard to ask: Yide, can I do? I put it at the man spoke again to the military advisor. Army, division, after listening to a long sigh: it really was an expert ah! Yide, this issue is the question around in circles, since you do not have freed into a reoccurrence.
home from the army, division, I am very proud of came out, because before leaving, I asked him one: You say that you just dream about it to his wife or his wife, hair dream about you in her hair? I saw the military adviser of the face changed and became difficult to see.

go back when the day is very dark, vaguely there came a strange voice: one year old year, day not day, a fall of another autumn, a reminder generation a generation, a poly-a farewell, a happy one sad. A couch a lie, a lifetime dream ... ... could not help but silly.

(twenty-fifth back)

jiange military advisor sent me to peregrination, in fact, no big deal, but there have to also go to a head, face, diagram, and they were brother son Lung have other missions, so they let me go.

and followers would have been a wizard, but I am just starting to drink the night before high, and he is just whining at my side, so the next morning his head is bandaged him not go, and I had single-handedly set out.

go far wrong I found the problem, because I do not know the way, just know jiange in the northeast of Chengdu, but the specific knowledge of which way is. Military advisor to let me go back and find a guide? No, he should the elongated face: No one has given you send it? I do not want to talk to him debate the pros and cons of drinking. Who cares, not a mouth under the nose thing, I asked the way to go all the way, do not believe has come to the stage jiange!
Guan Dao walked along the road about half a day, in front of the path, and it is a lot of, I just picked up a go, how far did not see the street there is a small thatched houses, joyful hearts, I drove up to the door. The door was a person of short stature, his face pockmarked, I see smiles to ask: what is going on there, General? I asked him straight to the point: to know how to jiange go?

pock-marked short stature froze for a moment: Well ... I was not sure, but my family is from that donkey jiange trafficking over, know the way it is estimated.

I thought to myself, What kind of thing, ah, people do not know much more like a donkey. Worth mentioning, how much of your ass? I bought it to lead the way down.

pock-marked face of the deep undergoing big worry: General, how much money this donkey I can not sell, I did not make things difficult for you, really have difficulties in my house, and expect to do the donkey pulling mill tofu. This radius of tens of miles and no beasts can be bought, you bought my entire family may not live.
I do not fight a gas, the grandmother a bear, not on a donkey Well, I do not give money are not. Can not sell people can not really brute compel, like a long time, hey, with the. I was pock-marked, said: boy, so be it, I use my horse for your ass, so okay?
pock-marked rejoicing: this is very good so very good.

out of the hut, I will be on the donkey back, you do not say this donkey Although small in stature, but quite safe to go up, the most important is that it know the way, I do not command myself along the trail Pidianpidian to go down.

Seeing sky darkened, I rode a donkey on a small hill, looked looked and found the left foot with a cloud, so he walked a beat ass ass swept up.

approached to watch a kin, the door was an age male, I took a piece of broken silver, said: I am here tonight to make a sharp, point you to arrange meals. Old man took the money he kept saying: you can be. Old man quite deft hands and feet, a little while to put edible somehow.

dinner the old man asked me: This is where to go, General ah? I said I go jiange. Old man looked at me said: how do you come here to jiange come? General you the wrong way. I said: do not you? I'm the ass to go along. He kept the old man waved, said: wrong, so you take a month to go is not. You deem me, I was young no less to jiange, good bone a few years ago, when the body once it has been.
me a furious, this dead donkey, actually led me the wrong way, readily took a stick and I'm going to go out and play with it, old man quickly stopped me: care about you and what a beast Yeah. Do not worry, I'd have a sure way to make you go jiange. I was overjoyed: Fast said. Old man facing the back room Heleyisheng But the condition that you must leave the donkey, because I sometimes go over the hill to what charcoal transport point, before all A yellow help me. I agreed without thinking, donkeys do not know the way to go since it is useless.

night without it. The afterward morning I got up and hurry, ahead he embraced the old man mumbled a few words A yellow, like a dog could not understand even with the nod. I put dry food what's hanging in the baggage on the spear, carrying a spear along with the dog all the way to go.

A yellow looks really know the way, trotted almost no cease, thanks to my physical strength, or really keep up with it. Approaching noon, came to a small village, A Huang went to a door, unlatched the door actually opened straight into it, and I feel a little strange, just inside the door and saw a woman standing there , A yellow actually go around rubbing looked very affectionate.

woman actually not surprised to see me, bow to the dog, said: A yellow, this one is your guide here? I am even more puzzled, we asked: Do you know the dog? The woman said: Yes, this is my father's dogs, how it will be with you together? I suddenly realized: Oh, it was that old man's daughter. So arrange it put her through that, she smiled listening: so it is, jiange far away from here, the generals accelerated to hurry it. A yellow

can actually refused to go, how do I thrust it did not use, always circling around the woman, it is also difficult under even the woman, she said: Weekdays are the father tuning , I have no way to instigate it.

is my wit's end when the woman spoke again: General Mo panic, Nujia vouched to reach the general flat jiange. Having said into the Chaifang, little effort to hold out a duck, said to me: If the general trust Nujia, let this duck to show you the way a good, slow is slow,Nike Shox TL3, but it is saying to go absolutely right.
ducks can actually lead the way? My life, I did not experience such a ridiculous thing, but now it did not move, Xinyi Heng, worth mentioning, stronger than I am a dark person. So they hit the road to catch a duck.

ducks waddled in front of that walk, I followed his face in frustration, getting that useless, it is upset, suddenly sprang from the woods next to an orang-fox, picked up the duck and run, I froze for a moment, shouted carrying a spear on the chase.
that Fox had fast action, but would not run so fast dangling duck, duck Xie Huier down at intervals have been kept some distance from me. I do not know how far out to recover, in front of a small woods, the fox got into the bass go, I go for a long time to follow up did not find, never mind the more angry, and I did not duck how to jiange ah?

out from the woods, my eyes bright, the front is actually a Guan Dao, the roadside there is a boundary stone, says two characters: jiange. I was elated that, ah, it really makes no searching beyond the pale no effort was to all ah.

in jiange achievement things, they send someone to take me back. I came back this way with the army, division, they talk about the experience, they convulsed with laughter, clutching his stomach, said Wei Yan: horses for donkey, donkey for dogs, dogs for ducks, you been playing the fool do not know. I touched his head like a long time, said: Anyway, I finally to jiange ah.

shaking military adviser said a fan: As long as the objective was achieved, the means is correct.

(chapter 26)

brother recently seeing by the pile of bamboo. Brother seen with relish, buffet partition of compliment at times. I feel puzzled, asked him what the past agreeable.

brother looks good mood today, put down the paperback tell me 荆柯刺秦王 story. The story I've heard of Western Ontario, but did not put it so vividly careful brother, I hear great joy. When I talked about the blood when winds blow Yishui Han Ji Zhang, Jing Ke throw when the sword is not mentioned in the leg slapping together when we both regret.
after listening to my gut feeling is wrong somewhere, like a long time and finally thought, then asked brother: it Qinwu Yang is not a warrior do? Twelve-year-old murder in the city, people look directly at Mogan, why is the pants of urine in front of the temple?

brother as a treasured feeling that a beard, long time did not say it herself. Wei Yan to happen, so I asked Wei Yan, Wei Yan Biechu a like a long time: he is not urgency ah?

sub-Dragon ask the three of us together, sub-Long said with a smile: ah-San This is a good question, most people really do not think whither. Say this should not be afraid of death ah Qin Wuyang since decided to go to a natural state of mind is going to die, regardless of success or failure are mortal. Jing Ke, but why not learn through the ages Xiaming morally leave it? It is scale up convinced not understand ah. Finally we went to the army, division, where the military adviser thought for a moment, said simply: Wu Yang is not afraid of dying, but fear the situation.

this outburst we have a few people looked at each other, what is the fear of potential? Military adviser and then went on: Qinwu Yang is just a small fry, no traces in the XL society, to Yong Li deceptive, in that class, he is fearless warriors. But to the sons of the King of Qin, the face of all the officials and monarchs of the world's First Emperor, in a powerful

I suddenly remembered Caomeng, Cao Cao, who had pregnant sword to kill Dong Zhuo, but the lag did not challenge to start, he finally ran away, is also the terror of the potential it?

army, division, long laugh loudly said: Caomeng next year if his hand really is a good thing for we who, but for his own, but can only come to a confusion blade cut into pieces, how can today depend on throne to the nobility's power and reputation ah.

stop for a moment, militia, department, said: When Mencius went to see King Xuan, Xuan Wang said: said, 'I am holy pills he evil'! this Pifuzhiyong, a person who the enemy is also the chief of your big!
After listening to the words of military adviser
we hears is silence in the evening drank a drink I could not help but think: Brother, I, sub-Long, Wei Yan, few of us ride all day on the battlefield, they not 逞匹夫之勇it? Said the fate of their own hands, but the world, few creatures are not being manipulated pawn it?

(twenty-seventh back)
Wei Yan and his men were in the drink and chat, I had Qucourenao. Wine over Sanxun, Wei Yan out of a topic, answer a reward chicken wings. The subject is this: There are several elephant legs?
As the soldiers here are mostly northerners, and since it is certainly not wealthy soldier Zhu Er, so their answers are very funny, actually answered in unison on two legs, the answer is actually a three-legged soldiers I almost did not laugh passed out. Wei Yan I did not expect to actually put the chicken wings that answered a three-legged soldier, I puzzled, when Wei Yan explained: Although his answer is not correct, but the closest to the correct answer.
Sometimes your original answer may not be correct, as long as more correct than your enemy that it is equivalent to the right, which I could not help but think of Zhougong Jin. Trick Huoshaochibi Zhou Yu, Cao Cao eight hundred and thirty thousand troops to Pianjiabuliu, world famous. Comments have been specifically later military adviser Battle of Red Cliff, he said Zhou Yu a share of three of this war plan, not the best policy, but they are successful.
Jiang Gan
first Pirates of the book that count, too many flaws. Just be careful of the people of Zhou Yu So how can the effect to the important documents on the daylight? Jiangdong Jiang Gan guarded camp guard after stealing the book on how to come and go freely? See the most incredible book is Cao Cao did not even interrogate interrogation will Cai Zhang to cut, and supposedly water-Jun Cai Zhang captaincy but two main military power of the people, up to kill the character does not conform to Cao Cao. But so many flaws it has also succeeded, not a clever ploy Zhou Yu, Cao Cao can say with Jiang Gan and well, a stupid one too confused.
The second count is Pseudopleuronectes
desperate, the two armies confront each soldier through the ages who have a lot of anti-Ge, but the Lord is, or cut or to be offered among the city or for, such as this in a dark and stormy Pseudopleuronectes when troops defectors are just being aggression thing.
third count the most ridiculous, is Pangshi element of a chain of dollars. Boat end to end, fasten the hoop Canada, stability is stabilized, but also called the ship? Moving is not easy, how to fight? Cao Cao's men so many celebrity intellectual disabilities, are only one person Xu Shu seen it? No, when Cao Cao is smug, a little carried away meaning from the wrong cut could see Chang Tsai. Smart people at this time he meant to consist in ..., as Liu Fu that Shaniao can only bring ... to an end stabbed to death by a lance outcome. Cao Cao of the flotation of non-cardiac impatient person, but perhaps because of the strength difference between the two sides are too poor, or perhaps somewhere in its own God?
military adviser to the last said something, this kid lucky Zhou Yu. Sub-Dragon was secretly told me that these words reveals a good strong sour ah. What sour sweet but I do not bring an end to ... products.

military adviser after the death of Zhou Yu is very happy, exceptionally a drink, give us a joke, beginning with Wei Yan that has the same purpose. Said there are two people to hunt, unfortunately encountered a tiger, one of them who put all things are thrown away, the shoes took off. Another said: useless brother, you are also running, but Tiger Guangzhebangzi ah. Previous one replied: I thought ran Tiger, by the time you run through it.
run over you will not die, there are three legs to eat chicken wings, in a particular environment, you do not must do is perfect, just better than the people around you a little bit is enough.

(twenty-eighth back)
for a naval commander, I can demand to be a practiced of. To say that armies confront each other, no stuff who the soldiers extra than the few infantry who, whether I only said that singled out the gun cross the dismount hands who had no served, except one human - Lu Bu.

Riboud appearance looks similar with some sub-Long, slightly more than a number of sub-tall dragon, but not for me and many of this vicious type of mulberry. At first glance, Xiangmaotangtang, a closer look murderous, but that kind of looks between the people could not help but breathe breath.
Riboud orphaned childhood in the very early adoption is a world outside expert, and teach him a martial arts, coupled with his uncanny talent, reputed in the world soon after his debut. Hulao off that we did not account for Sa cheaper brother, came back furrowed brow brother had said something: people beyond today's short and art is day ah. In fact, this is it not I want to say it.
but I just admire his martial arts Riboud, said a man, he is not convinced most of my life as a person.
Among these troubled times
, at the peak of you have the ability to come up with to succeed easily. Lu Bu is the first to find a tree Ding, doing bodyguard. Ding was the provincial governor of Jingzhou, a very high regard for Lu Bu, known for his adopted son, father and son duo to match. Who would have thought did not last long, Dong Zhuo, when in power, and Ding or not, so with a Red Horse bought Lu Bu, Lu Bu was a knife cut off the head Ding, Dong tree reflexive seeking refuge with the larger trees, funny father and son duo is still disproportionate.
Dong arrogant arrogant man, Zhong Zhuhou hidden anti-heart, form a precarious time, Lu Bu once again come forward, consist in ... kill Ding, hundreds of times, is still a knife to win. The difference is this time for a woman instead of a horse.
later, Lu Bu run, seeking refuge with Yuan Shao later, Cao Cao was the ultimate gate in white to kill. Cao Cao asked the brother to kill the opinions before, brother and let him think about Ding Dong Zhuo, Cao Cao will then no longer hesitate.
military counselor is often said that esteem for people and animal world Kimichika division is the basic difference. I was a yokel, do not know how much manners, but world be it king, respecting the pro-and instructor I did not even dare to lax. The Riboud Liansha two foster parent, even animals do not really like.
Sometimes I really can not understand
Riboud practice, because I can not imagine a person can actually bad to the point. Son Long said to me, in fact, is born with the other animals, are selfish, brutal, and this was the water to flow is a reason. But people had for others, mainly acquired through education and the environment, do any one thing most people have a subconscious notion of right and wrong, people are generally moving in right direction, but one thing that he thought is something the world may not be preferred. Therefore, in this world can have a lot of strange people do strange things.
dragon words were my son slumped over, I could not help but think I have done before, it seems every one I think is correct, but in fact it? Some issues I kept meditative back will make people cold, or to drink better.

(twenty-ninth back)
gamble today, when the edge of two soldiers in the discussion of a woman. Men always like the right time to discuss a woman, as the number of businessmen like nothing, like money. They mentioned she spoke to Diao Chan, light eyes stood, mouth ho ho laugh, so I suddenly thought of this woman.
Diao Chan is not her name, what she had told no one knows. Diao Chan is just a title, similar to the shaman or priest.
everything a chance, Dong Zhuo entered the palace from that moment on, Diao Chan talked about the name of the world. Military advisor said everything there because there is fruit, a fruit there for all of the accidental is necessary, everything must also be accidental.
I have seen this woman, when in the white gate, when she sat on the van from in front of me through. At that time she has been reputed in the world, her story has been evolved into many versions, different versions have different views, some say she is a martyr, was that she was a slut, but only one thing in common: She is a beauty, is a Empress Dowager of great beauty.
this point I must admit,Nike Shox Turbo, I'm not a woman who will appreciate, but it was while she Yishanbuzheng disheveled, but still could not conceal her fabulous looks, graceful, white skin, Zhennai natural stunner. And what impressed me most was her eyes, clear and calm, like a faint Bay lake. Around with other girls of the family or panic or sadness expression than she was some terrible calm. Many years later, a woman in the board to leave when I saw the same eyes. Now I might understand, but then I do not understand.
Riboud
white gate on the plea to the brother, I clearly see brother big brother's clothes in Latin, trance suddenly remembered when the van through the eyes of a brother did not blink blink off, so Riboud died, all chance in the inevitable.
brother to ask because Diao Chan Cao Cao, so numerous annuals I 1st saw the brother had someone to take the initiative to others. And it seems very merry to Cao Cao agreed, Big Brother is meaningful sigh.
ancient heroes with beauty, brother and Diao Chan seems to be days based to establish a pair, I think Dong Zhuo and Lu Bu in adding to the ground, no one will thing to this contention. But that day is ecstatic to meet brother Diao Chan, but lonely sadly back. No one dare ask in the end what happened, but since music is a far cry from depressed brother ######, and Diao Chan is like disappeared, like somebody said she was a monk, and some say she was crazy, and some even said that she die.
I once asked by Jiujin brother, why did not that day back from Diao Chan? Brother froze for a moment, trying to get him to ask me one: third brother, I told you to do what Lu Bu Dong Zhuo and more? I also froze a moment and said: the generation of the two thieves brother how you compare with it? Brother just like himself, said: In her eyes I told them no different. A long time, he said one sentence: Since ancient times, the roots of many troubles, friends, few?
later sub-Dragon has discussed this topic with me, he was working on and love being a little girl, very good mood, he smiled and said to me: The Third Brother, you do not keep a cat? I shook my head, he went on to say: when I was at home or raise a cat, when I start it especially well, every time I feed it something, it is especially dependent on me, nestling total sleep time on my side. But then I have something catching a tumble, like back when it is not know, like me, go to sleep when the servant had recently fed it. Later, almost all of our family fed it, when it began to whom are very affectionate look, and finally it will take for anyone to ignore love.
I vaguely heard people said this, not all cats are like women, but all women are like cats. Or Xuzi Long's argument is right, but I still remember Diao Chan in the van on the eyes, think of the woman away from my eyes, I seemed to understand something, and yet nothing seems to understand, Fjust aboutme of the things that will never be able to understand the best way is to forget.
----------------------
More Free TXT, EXE e-book
go www.Aisu.cn
- ---------------------
The TXT novel downloaded from Aisu.cn
I am going to Diao Chan together with the woman deleted from my memory.
(thirty-back)
a.m. in the mirror when the discovery of ferocious Shuangbin have a little hair, so understand what is actually old.
military adviser, said one of the signs of aging people to start whining, the second is beginning to nostalgia. Although I am not whining how, but sometimes doing nothing when I could not help but recall some of the things in the past, the past is a tragedy no matter, there is always thought of the last faint melancholy.
I admit I have been a simple-minded people, many scholars do not understand the reason I want to, but I did not intend to find out.
Half my life is spent in the sleepy startling startling, and can remember things very little, but I was very happy. My father was an alcoholic, he drank too much and sometimes I would hit full grasp over the meal, perhaps in the eyes of many people he is not a good father, but after his death many years I actually often miss his fist . My mother and all mothers are so good, like great, I often think of her, but can not remember her appearance. Sometimes a woman in the street happened to see her face would be safe to the mother. They said not remember his mother's looks is a very shameful thing, perhaps they're right, but I think my mother would forgive her son, because this world if necessary one person to understand my words, it is her.
I said things I can remember very little of childhood, in addition to his father's fist, the words of the mother is. Although the mother did not read the book, but she always used some plain words so I understand a lot of sense. For example one occasion, she bought a dozen eggs hatched chicks on the kang, I am very excited, often secretly turned the corner to see quilts, hoping to see the way chicks hatched. My mother said a few days we will be a ten chicks. Mother was lightly back to my sentence: in the absence of hatched before, do not calculate the number of chicks.
Finally, we
fact a aggregate of only six chicks hatched, his mother's words I remember for a lifetime. Later, when crews in battle, or do we Bing will oligopoly disadvantage, or we will be wide in utter military superiority nice, but I did not despair or proud, because I know not every eggs will hatch in the twenty-day a chicken to have a lot of things are beginning to see light at the end of guess.
other thing I remember her mother, she said: fist is not necessarily justified, but certainly did not a standing ovation a small fist. I kid because his head is not flexible, and often made fun of, a rage I rushed over and beat crazy, sometimes I won, but more often they swarmed me bruises, her mother have been turn a blind eye, I was beaten in the worst time when she made that remark. I like the cattle from that day on the same exercise, until one day I discovered my body is the same as strong as the cattle, and the people who used to bully me, but seems to suddenly disappear, but I have always followed a group of teenagers behind the boy, all day long in Allen Allen short cried, called his father than all the pro.
Then I slowly grew up, went through many things, met many people, I find build up, there are many reasons not the only holy people put out for each person has his own philosophy of life, but They either do not say, or you did not care about it. Or you can say for one know next to nothing ofme individuals, in fact, everyone is a saint.
(thirty-back)
Wei Yan got a fashionable horse and looked very imposing, he was very proud of the pull to show off to me. I always have a good impression on the horse this animal, so they lent yo.

this horse's leg muscles can indeed, I ride enthusiastically, unknowingly has a Chengdu city, run along Official Road will I take advantage of a plug into a small road, ran forward about a column Xiang's time, I reined bridle, saddle horses turned, saw that the horse calm demeanor even breathing, could not help but secretly admire. Lead a horse to go a few steps forward, to find him a corner between the trees in front, so they went over there toward. Approached and found a trail concept.
went into really a trail concept, which in addition to an altar outside of almost nothing else, not even a statue not only a tablet, a letter Corner covered with cobwebs everywhere, squatting on the ground if only a priest, then I thought it was a waste of the Taoist it.
said the priests, really strange, since I always back to the door to him I did not even look back, I came to see him in the end could not help doing. He went to the front, he found a small fire before them, there are a few ruddy charcoal, priests in each hand holding a cluster of material in the fire upon the roast, can you surmise what he was roasted? Anyway, was shocked me, and he did the roasted garlic! I've seen lamb, and chicken wings, grilled slice of bread, but never seen roasted garlic, Comin opened the eyes of.
Seeing two strings of garlic
has become golden yellow, in addition to sending out a strong smell of garlic, there are an exotic aroma to my index finger around the corner. At this point, that priests suddenly looked up at me.
bishops looked customary, slender, altitude is not tall, stand up no more than five feet, slightly hunched, old should be about 60, handsome looks, a lot of people like this person's outward compared to air-dry walnut, but he looks more favor a smashed a hammer, no, 2 hammer smashed walnuts, because his cheeks profoundly trapped inside. I noticed his eyes, very muddy, virtually hard to acquaint dark eye and pearly eye, but he has nobody left to see my one exposure, I shuddered.
priest's feet have a jar, which has the little brush, he picked up a point from garlic rubbed something, then handed the bunch to me, I froze for a moment to take over the hand, bite, fragrance smell, I did not expect roasted garlic can actually make such a taste! I have repeatedly praised delicious delicious!
eat another bunch of priests lowers the sudden word: General, your very eyes.
I froze for a moment, he in the end do not understand what to say.
priests and received a sentence: the eye is only a big advantage.
I did not swallow mouthful of garlic, waiting for him to persist down that he did not say shut up, self-serving package furnace.
I waited a while, he still did not see that meaning, so the opening could not aid merely ask: a brain, big eyes, you equitable said is only a benefit in the end is anybody nice?
priests hope this sentence seems a long time, proud smile on his face exposed, to continue to sell the off the child: Do you really want to know?
my bass's almost to bombard up, pull out the last an to live his collar, and shouted: you * namely to mention he presently said, less to I show off here!
priests visibly I did not expect the shake, frightened, sallow incoherent: I said I said, you first me down ... ... so, big eyes, the benefits of it, I was after decades of detection out, secret in my heart for a long time, I never said to anybody, and the warrior Nice to meet you here today, but a great fate, so I judged to tell you the mystery, but you will not tell anyone ... ... right?
I really wanted to beat his face toward his fists goes walnuts almonds into his face, glared at him, shouted: little much, that quickly!
about priests looked around, mouth Coushang to the surge of strong garlic smell, I listen to him said, stressing each syllable: Remember, only one eye big advantage, that is ... ... eyelids is also large.

(thirty-back)
brother's right hand had been harmed, he is in a very long time to eat with his left hand. His right hand was good, he said with a smile from you can footed the. After a long time, I occasionally had with one of his boast, that my brother can eat with the right-hand man, men skeptical, I shuffled him in high spirits to go brother, let the blot show a brother to him, who knows two brother holding chopsticks ached, I asked him how, he said that since his right hand after it is no longer good to eat with his left hand, left hand right again over time it looks like a return to the previous.
depressed I cried, but could not help but think of a kid thing.
my kid, the neighbors have children, and his left eye is blind. Appear at exactly the right eye, but over his right eye, then he can not see anything. Then one day came a tour Fangdao Shi, claims to cure, then a neighbor asked him to see eye to the children, he was stunned after reading, say one thing wrong with your son's left eye did not, ah, how could see see it? He say this, we all very strange, indeed he can not see ah. Taoist thought for a long time have not thought through, shaking his head away. Then came a monk, is introduced to the priests, dedicated to the children to see the eyes, he also studied for a long time, and the conclusion, It’s about time priests, that is, one thing wrong with the child's left eye is not.
but the child's left eye can not see anything but the fact is, scratching his bald monk asked, is this child kid did not hurt the eyes, right? His mother suddenly remembered, that the child was born the next day, the eyes have a little swelling left eye, so he rubbed some medicine oil, pack a few days. Yipaitaitui repeatedly said that a monk was, and everyone hurriedly asked how it is, the monk explained: As the child is in the original development period, you only eyes to wrap up, he would mistakenly believe that only the eyes are not use, and all services should only organ degeneration eyes disappeared, so he
be honest, I used the words of the monk is still doubtful, eyes wrapped in a few days so blind? But today, listen to brother say this, I suddenly had a little think. In order to confirm that I talk to the military advisor.
army, division, after listening to my story, it kept saying excellent, then he said, his eyes will not Xiadiao I heard, but it need not be forsook out of idea to know. Military advisor to then I would tell a story:
a kid, I was lucky to have followed Mr. Shuijing reading, with reading of several children, have Pang Tong, Xu Shu and so on. One of them called Zhang positive children, smart, extraordinary, Mr. Shuijing has privately told me that the qualification is concerned, you are in the Yuan and Pang Shi Dragon, but you are also more than two together, but Zhang is. This sentence I was very depressed, but after not long, Zhang is a sudden occurrence at home, as usual defeat, his mother took him to seek refuge with his uncle the village, from heard from since. Many years later, Xu Shu had to visit him, came back told us that he is a very mediocre nation folk, asked what he had learned, forgotten long ago disappeared, even an ordinary poetry also read was Qiqiyiai, let alone what the masculine troops in the country roughly the Tao. Mr. Shuijing know apologetic after he told us the words: use and disuse. In other words, any apparatus, you will be using a lot more progress, on the opposed, it will degenerate even abandoned out.
military adviser concluded that the words can also be used to illuminate the Guan Yu's left hand and that a child's eyes. Use and disuse, come home from the army, division, I am very happy because I learned a word, which proves I move closer towards the instruction of intelligent people a little.

(thirty-third back)
recent military suddenly a popular way of speaking, everything is to be divided into two kinds: good news and bad news.
military initially reported when the probe is often used, such as: newspaper! The good news, Huang vanquished the enemy in the city of Luo! Another example: News! The bad news, Pang military advisor died Luofengpo! Later, some soldiers will be all right in the weekdays to talk in this way is also used to chat. Such as the two had a dinner, a said: Good news, I just dine a piece of mutton dishes. Separated for a B, said: bad news, I eat rice and a grain of sand.
say one thing is really renowned wall will stop, in a very short time, the whole army almost opening the bad news is good news, for a time perplexed if you have a good neither bad news is can not open the point. Even the staid military advisor have to keep up with the rigorous trend. Matrix, when that day drill, army, division, concluding comments are as usual:
good news, we exercise this phalanx we get good! The bad news, some non-commissioned officer of the action is not enough neat. The good news today, my lord said he would personally come to view series. The bad news, because lord ill to reside in mattress. The good news, morrow we will continue to exercise the fourth set matrix means. The bad news, last night I found the night astrologers may have rain today ... ... good news, I took the umbrella. The bad news, how to ... ... under the hail?
popular thing to say this may not be good, anyway, I was more suited to this means of speaking, and tired ah.
One day, Wei Yan frown came to me, the door began to sigh. I am very puzzled, Wei Yan Zi Long recently introduced to a woman, as if called moon, the two fall in love gluey, Wei Yan to the United States, often smiling face goes listless Pakistan with daisy-like, Today it is ye a?
Wei Yan said with a sigh: good news, bad news, what you listen to?
first to a good bar.
good newspaper, as the moon was pregnant!
wow, I called out: Congratulations, ah!
academics Wei Yan went on: bad news, the child was not his * I!
every few days, son of the dragon came to me excitedly, his son called last frost foam horse, I even told them to eat two meals it, the two together have three months, along to the sub-Dragon before record, almost the same time to damage up. But the dragon's identity according to the child, the general is taking a submerge is easy to break up hard, I do not kas long ashe came to me not to tell me this.
child who knows the door, shouted the dragon: a good news, wrong news, what you listen to?
I hesitated, with Wei Yan's that, I still listen to the bad news.
bad news, frost pregnant!
ah? I almost fell off the seat, is this bad news ah? That good news?
good news, not my child!
I *, I almost did not passed out, the same object in the child happened to the dragon and Wei Yan, They answer was very assorted, you say the same of the two brothers are alive together, a man of breach ye above such a big Nirvana!

off the sub-Dragon, my heart began to whisper one thing, and maybe brutal child in the end Who is it?

(thirty back)
brother recently whim, see what any good, they often say life is too short not await ah ah like it.
first military advisor exercising for a while along with penmanship, that is self-cultivation, and for a full yard are close to his work, as follows a child's diapers. Who knows Less than two weeks he gave up on the grounds that this thing is too boring penmanship, simple saps spirit.
Later he found brother, prepared to practice your jot knife, this is very justified, fitness physical fitness thing. Brother has always been a solemn person, see Big Brother to learn, to housekeeping Dier's moves are out, and brother to wear a bunt, holding a wooden sword, as if a housekeeping martial style, in Yanwu auditorium opened the border, one by one and the down quite demeanor.
adhere to the relatively long time, almost a month, the momentum kind of child was passed, martial arts will no longer go to a brother. Brother but also it two days seen big brother to Liandao, vigorous door to find him, said brother hesitated to shove his body not only has made hemorrhoids smoothed over. Later this child Dragon Kingdoms end of the story and the sentence, said a brother get in the door, Yangtianchangtan the sentence: Oh, pity such a martial arts genius ah!
brother recently started raising birds this time around, to say the matter is up to muddle with Wei Yan. Wei Yan riding to the mountains one day slip ring, then came back with a bird, the bird we do not know, blue and red wings, back, head handful of white hair, but the tail is yellow, called up one thousand one hundred fold return, it is truly good. Big Brother met like a firm grasp, well-ordered to build a trap, feeding watering annual in person, even towards a carry-all, far better than even newborn son.
I have no brother aviculture
outlook, I have been more worried about my brother will come to study Zhangbashemao, then he eventually did not come to see he now raising birds grow too speedily, like the mood of his martial craft has been passed it, a little morsel lucky in personal.
suddenly one day, almost midnight, and Ma Chao came to my room, breathless, pale. After the door he saw no one around, thoughtful to come up from the arms of a thing on the chart, I could not help but shocked to see the original turned out to be brother of the bird, and bedraggled dead! I hurriedly asked how this is going. Ma Chao nervous voice vibrated, I came to understand that for ages. Ma Chao family had kept a cat, Ma Chao to sleep at night, it was found to play a cat in the thing, have a look, big brother is actually playing the birds. How do you say now, how do you say now? Ma Chao came to my house to go over.
how to do it? I am scratching his head like a long time, if I do, I went on Big Brother to tell the truth, but not your feline dry dry Well, Big Brother can not for a beast how. No, indeed not! Ma Chao categorically rejected this solution. Even if the lips do not say what my god, but inevitably I would be unpopular.
then how do you say? I can not think of even the best way to come. I Shuangshouyitan.
have! Ma Chao suddenly face of a happy and engaged divvying up the beginning of the busy, first did you get a jug of water, the birds go into the clean for a long time, and then cautiously dry with a towel, then comb the feathers with neatly combed, and then said to me, the third brother, I secretly put the bird while the dark brother of the window, so Big Brother can only think of perhaps a bird escaped from cage accidentally hit the windows on the dead, you say this idea of ​​how to ?
good mind how I would never have thought it? Ma Chao does appear much smarter than me ah.
next day, before dawn, I heard yelling appearance, I quickly put the clothes out, surprised to find a group of people around the big brother, big brother holding the bird, mouth shouted: hell! Hell! Last night it was dead, and buried it in my own hands after the mountain, even today it is trim lying here ... ...
is indeed hell, but I do kas long asthe ghost who, I looked back a strong Renzhao Xiao Ma Chao, I saw his mouth fell open, outstretched tongue, preferably like a Diaosi Gui.
or military adviser of the sentence is correct, to cover up the misdeed with error, then maybe just get ridiculous.
(twenty-fourth back)

Today I had a dream, dream of an endless prairie, blue sky, white clouds, I ran on the grass, I suddenly saw brother brother who came towards me, I loudly told them, they just keep walking, I turned around and suddenly see yourself with a long tail, and then look closely, he turned into a Ma, I am alarmed, cried out desperately, it is sent to the neighing sound, then woke up under a radical.

happened military advisor to, and I put that dream to listen to the military adviser, military advisor listened with interest, and then said: Yide ah, you dream many years antecedent a man named Zhuang Zhou's dream of people been to, but he dreamed of the self into a butterfly, flying in the flowers, woke up later, Zhuang heaves the question: just what is Zhuang Zhou dreamed herself into a butterfly, or is it now Zhuang Zhou dreamed herself into a butterfly it? Used in your body, then is: what is Fei dream of turning into just a horse, or is it now Zhang Fei Ma dream of turning into a do?

military adviser to this lecture I say foggy, what? I just had a dream it, how could a horse dream into Zhang Fei it? The Zhuang people are not shrieked imperfect brain ah?
military advisor smiled: He replies, but a great man, ah, to say the least, this story is enough to Dreaming analysis of thousands of the descendants. Think of you from a re-pondering it.

military advisor to go after I grew pile up confused, you mention that the name means little village, I dream about themselves is a horse, maybe I would have is a horse and made into sheets of a flying dreams come true. If this want to go, I'm doing everything but a dream it, life is a dream?

the children one p.m. I have been musing this question, I walked up and down the yard, mouth talking about: I am Zhang Fei, or horse? Li He suddenly sounded wall: duh! Needless to say when you are Zhang Fei Zhang Fei is certainly Ma Ma, Zhang Fei both horses, horse is Fei, think no good!
a dream I woke up, hurried out, in a circle but can not find one, so the air thanks to a prayer, said: nest dull, Xie adequate guidance!
ate rice go straight military advisor, military adviser to his wife are hair, see I waved my door, I see his wife Weibi eyes, look intoxicated, so hold your breath up on the edge.

military advisor to his wife stable with great difficulty and so lie down, pulled me into the yard to ask: Yide, can I do? I put it at the man spoke again to the military advisor. Army, division, after listening to a long sigh: it really was an expert ah! Yide, this issue is the question around in circles, since you do not have freed into a reoccurrence.
home from the army, division, I am very proud of came out, because before leaving, I asked him one: You say that you just dream about it to his wife or his wife, hair dream about you in her hair? I saw the military adviser of the face changed and became difficult to see.

go back when the day is very black, vaguely there came a strange voice: one year old year, day not day, a fall of another autumn, a reminder generation a generation, a poly-a goodbye, a happy one sad. A couch a prevaricate, a lifetime dream ... ... could not help but silly.

(twenty-fifth back)

jiange military advisor sent me to travel, in fact, no big deal, but there must also go to a head, face, figure, and they were brother son Lung have other tasks, so they let me go.

and followers would have been a wizard, but I am just starting to drink the night before high, and he is just whining at my side, so the next morning his head is bandaged him not go, and I had single-handedly set out.

go far wrong I found the problem, because I do not know the way, just know jiange in the northeast of Chengdu, but the characteristic wisdom of which way is. Military advisor to let me go back and find a lead? No, he should the elongated face: No one has given you send it? I do not want to talk to him argue the pros and cons of drinking. Who cares, not a mouth under the proboscis thing, I asked the way to go all the way, do not believe has come to the stage jiange!
Guan Dao hiked by the road about half a day, in front of the way, and it is a lot of, I just picked up a work, how distant did not see the avenue there is a small thatched houses, jolly centers, I drove up to the door. The door was a person of short stature, his face pockmarked, I see smiles to ask: what is going on there, General? I asked him straight to the point: to know how to jiange go?

pock-marked short stature froze for a moment: Well ... I was not sure, but my family is from that donkey jiange trafficking over, know the path it is estimated.

I thought to myself, What kind of thing, ah, people do not know much more like a donkey. Worth mentioning, how much of your ass? I bought it to lead the way down.

pock-marked face of the deep suffering big worry: General, how much money this donkey I can not sell, I did not make things difficult for you, really have difficulties in my house, and expect to do the donkey pulling mill tofu. This radius of tens of miles and no animals can be bought, you bought my whole family may not live.
I do not fight a gas, the grandmother a bear, not on a donkey Well, I do not give money are not. Can not sell people can not really brute force, like a long time, hey, with the. I was pock-marked, said: boy, so be it, I use my horse for your ass, so okay?
pock-marked rejoicing: this is very good so very good.

out of the cabin, I will be on the donkey back, you do not say this donkey Although small in stature, but quite safe to go up, the most momentous is that it know the way, I do not mandate myself along the trail Pidianpidian to go down.

Seeing sky darkened, I rode a donkey on a small hill, looked looked and found the left foot with a smoke, so he walked a beat ass ass swept up.

approached to see a family, the door was an old man, I took a piece of broken silver, said: I am here tonight to make a sharp, point you to prepare meals. Old man took the money he kept saying: you can be. Old man very deft hands and feet, a little while to put food somehow.

dinner the old man asked me: This is where to go, General ah? I said I go jiange. Old man looked at me said: how do you come here to jiange come? General you the wrong way. I said: do not you? I'm the ass to go along. He kept the old man waved, said: wrong, so you take a month to go is not. You believe me, I was young no less to jiange, good bone a few years ago, when the body once it has been.
me a furious, this dead donkey, actually led me the wrong way, readily took a stick and I'm going to go out and activity with it, old man quickly stopped me: attention about you and what a beast Yeah. Do not worry, I'd have a sure way to make you go jiange. I was overjoyed: Fast said. Old man facing the back chamber Heleyisheng But the condition that you must leave the donkey, because I sometimes go over the mound to what charcoal transport point, before all A yellow help me. I agreed without thinking, donkeys do not know the way to go since it is useless.

night without it. The next morning I got up and hurry, before he hugged the old man whispered a few words A yellow, like a dog could not understand even with the nod. I put dry food what's hanging in the luggage on the spear, carrying a spear along with the dog all the way to go.

A yellow looks really know the way, trotted almost no pause, thanks to my physical strength, or really keep up with it. Approaching noon, came to a small village, A Huang went to a door, unlatched the door actually opened straight into it, and I feel a little strange, just inside the door and saw a woman standing there , A yellow actually go around rubbing looked very affectionate.

woman actually not surprised to see me, bow to the dog, said: A yellow, this one is your lead here? I am even more puzzled, we asked: Do you know the dog? The woman said: Yes, this is my father's dogs, how it will be with you together? I suddenly realized: Oh, it was that old man's daughter. So lay it put her through that, she laughed listening: so it is, jiange far away from here, the generals hastened to hurry it. A yellow

can really refused to go, how do I boost it did not use, forever circling around the woman, it is also difficult under even the woman, she said: Weekdays are the father tuning , I have no way to instigate it.

is my wit's end when the woman spoke again: General Mo panic, Nujia guaranteed to reach the general smooth jiange. Having said into the Chaifang, little effort to hold out a duck, said to me: If the general trust Nujia, let this duck to show you the way a good, slow is slow, but it is saying to go absolutely right.
ducks can actually lead the way? My life, I did not experience such a absurd thing, but now it did not move, Xinyi Heng, value mentioning, stronger than I am a dark person. So they hit the road to catch a duck.

ducks waddled in front of that walk, I followed his face in frustration, getting that needless, it is upset, suddenly sprang from the forest next to an orang-fox, picked up the duck and run, I froze for a moment, shouted carrying a spear on the pursue.
that Fox had rapid operation, but would not run so hasty dangling duck, duck Xie Huier down every now and then have been kept some distance from me. I do not know how far out to regain, in front of a small woods, the fox got into the bass go, I go for a long time to follow up did not find, never mind the more angry, and I did not duck how to jiange ah?

out from the woods, my eyes sunny, the front is actually a Guan Dao, the roadside there is a border stone, says two characters: jiange. I was happy that, ah,Nike Shox Nettbutikk, it really makes no searching beyond the pale no effort was to all ah.

in jiange achieving things, they send someone to take me back. I came back this way with the army, division, they talk about the experience, they convulsed with mirth, clutching his stomach, said Wei Yan: horses for donkey, donkey for dogs, dogs for ducks, you been playing the fool do not know. I touched his head like a long time, said: Anyway, I finally to jiange ah.

shaking military adviser said a fan: As long as the objective was attained, the means is correct.

(chapter 26)

brother recently looking at the pile of bamboo. Brother seen with relish, hit section of praise from time to time. I feel puzzled, asked him what the past good-looking.

brother looks good mood today, put down the book tell me 荆柯刺秦王 story. The story I've heard of Western Ontario, but did not put it so vividly detailed brother, I hear great joy. When I talked about the blood when winds blow Yishui Han Ji Zhang, Jing Ke throw when the sword is not mentioned in the thigh slapping together when we both regret.
after listening to my gut feeling is wrong somewhere, like a long time and finally thought, then asked brother: it Qinwu Yang is not a warrior do? Twelve-year-old murder in the metropolis, people look directly at Mogan, why is the jeans of urine in front of the temple?

brother as a treasured feeling that a beard, long time did not say it herself. Wei Yan to happen, so I asked Wei Yan, Wei Yan Biechu a like a long time: he is not urgency ah?

sub-Dragon ask the three of us together, sub-Long said with a smile: ah-San This is a good question, most people really do not think whither. Say this should not be afraid of death ah Qin Wuyang since decided to go to a natural state of mind is going to die, regardless of success or failure are mortal. Jing Ke, but why not learn through the ages Xiaming morally leave it? It is speed up convinced not understand ah. Finally we went to the army, division, where the military adviser thought for a moment, said simply: Wu Yang is not terrified of dying, but fear the situation.

this outburst we have a few people looked at each other, what is the fear of potential? Military adviser and then went on: Qinwu Yang is just a small fry, no traces in the XL society, to Yong Li illusive, in that level, he is fearless warriors. But to the sons of the King of Qin, the face of all the officials and monarchs of the world's First Emperor, in a mighty

I suddenly remembered Caomeng, Cao Cao, who had pregnant sword to kill Dong Zhuo, but the delay did not dare to start, he finally ran away, is also the fear of the potential it?

army, division, long laugh loudly said: Caomeng next year if his hand really is a good thing for we who, but for his own, but can only come to a chaos blade cut into pieces, how can today rely on emperor to the nobility's power and prestige ah.

stop for a moment, army, division, said: When Mencius went to see King Xuan, Xuan Wang said: said, 'I am holy tablets he evil'! this Pifuzhiyong, a person who the enemy is also the king of your big!
After hearing to the words of military guide
we hears is quiet in the nightfall drank a drink I could not help but think: Brother, I, sub-Long, Wei Yan, few of us ride all day on the arena, they not 逞匹夫之勇it? Said the destiny of their own hands, but the earth, few organisms are not creature wielded pledge it?

(twenty-seventh back)
Wei Yan and his men were in the nectar and chat, I had Qucourenao. Wine over Sanxun, Wei Yan out of a topic, question a reward fowl wings. The subject is this: There are several elephant legs?
As the soldiers here are mostly northerners, and since it is certainly not wealthy fighter Zhu Er, so their answers are very funny, actually answered in unison on two legs, the answer is actually a three-legged soldiers I almost did not laugh passed out. Wei Yan I did not expect to actually put the chicken wings that answered a three-legged soldier, I puzzled, when Wei Yan explained: Although his answer is not correct, but the closest to the correct answer.
Sometimes your native answer may not be correct, at all times more correct than your enemy that it is equivalent to the right, which I could not help but think of Zhougong Jin. Trick Huoshaochibi Zhou Yu, Cao Cao 8 hundred and thirty thousand troops to Pianjiabuliu, world notable. Comments have been specifically later military adviser Battle of Red Cliff, he said Zhou Yu a share of three of this war intend, not the best plan, but they are successful.
Jiang Gan
first Pirates of the book that count, too many flaws. Just be careful of the people of Zhou Yu So how can the achieve to the important documents on the daylight? Jiangdong Jiang Gan guarded camp guard after pilfering the book on how to come and go freely? See the most amazing book is Cao Cao did not even query interrogation will Cai Zhang to cut, and supposedly water-Jun Cai Zhang captaincy but two main military power of the people, up to kill the role does not conform to Cao Cao. But so many flaws it has also succeeded, not a smart ploy Zhou Yu, Cao Cao can say with Jiang Gan and well, a silly one too confused.
The second count is Pseudopleuronectes
desperate, the two armies confront each soldier through the ages who have a lot of anti-Ge, but the Lord is, or cut or to be offered within the city or for, such as this in a dark and stormy Pseudopleuronectes when troops defectors are just being raid thing.
third count the most ridiculous, is Pangshi factor of a fetter of greenbacks. Boat end to end, fasten the hoop Canada, reliability is stabilized, but also called the warship? Moving is not easy, how to fight? Cao Cao's men so many somebody intellectual disabilities, are only one person Xu Shu seen it? No, when Cao Cao is smug, a little carried away meaning from the wrong cut could see Chang Tsai. Smart people at this time he meant to all along, as Liu Fu that Shaniao can only bring ... to an end punctured to death by a puncture result. Cao Cao of the flotation of non-cardiac impatient person, but perhaps because of the strength difference between the two sides are too needy, or perhaps somewhere in its own God?
military adviser to the last said something, this kid lucky Zhou Yu. Sub-Dragon was secretly told me that these words reveals a good strong acid ah. What acid sweet but I do not bring ... to an end productions.

military adviser after the death of Zhou Yu is very happy, exceptionally a drink, give us a joke, starting with Wei Yan that has the same intention. Said there are two people to hunt, unfortunately encountered a tiger, one of them who put all things are darted away, the shoes took off. Another said: useless brother, you are also running, but Tiger Guangzhebangzi ah. Previous one replied: I thought ran Tiger, at a time you run through it.
run over you will not dead, there are three legs to eat chicken wings, in a particular surroundings, you do not must do is faultless, just better than the people around you a little bit is enough.

(twenty-eighth back)
as a military officer, I can claim to be a veteran of. To say that armies confront each other, no matter who the soldiers more than the few soldiers who, if I only said that singled out the gun across the dismount hands who had not served, except one person - Lu Bu.

Riboud appearance looks similar with some sub-Long, slightly more than a number of sub-tall dragon, but not for me and many of this vicious type of mulberry. At first peek, Xiangmaotangtang, a closer look murderous, but that kind of looks between the people could not help but breathe breath.
Riboud orphaned childhood in the very early adoption is a world outside expert, and instruct him a martial arts, coupled with his uncanny aptitude,Nike Shox R3, reputed in the world soon after his debut. Hulao off that we did not account for Sa cheaper brother, came back ploughed brow brother had said something: people beyond today's short and art is day ah. In fact, this is it not I want to say it.
but I just admire his martial arts Riboud, said a man, he is not convinced most of my life as a person.
Among these troubled times
, by the time you have the aptitude to come up with to succeed lightly. Lu Bu is the first to find a tree Ding, doing bodyguard. Ding was the provincial leader of Jingzhou, a very high regard for Lu Bu, known for his accepted son, father and son duo to match. Who would have thought did not last long, Dong Zhuo, when in power, and Ding or not, so with a Red Horse bought Lu Bu, Lu Bu was a knife hack off the head Ding, Dong tree reflexive seeking refuge with the larger trees, funny father and son duo is still disproportionate.
Dong proud haughty man, Zhong Zhuhou hidden anti-heart, manner a dangerous time, Lu Bu once again come forward, consist in ... annihilate Ding, hundreds of times, is still a knife to obtain. The inconsistency is this time for a woman instead of a horse.
later, Lu Bu flee, seeking refuge with Yuan Shao later, Cao Cao was the final gate in white to kill. Cao Cao asked the brother to kill the opinions before, brother and let him think about Ding Dong Zhuo, Cao Cao will then no longer hesitate.
military counselor is often said that respect for human and animal world Kimichika division is the basic difference. I was a yokel, do not know how much courtesy, but world be it king, respecting the pro-and teacher I did not even dare to slack. The Riboud Liansha two foster parent, even animals do not really like.
Sometimes I really can not understand
Riboud practice, because I can not dream a person can actually bad to the point. Son Long said to me, in fact, is connate with the other animals, are selfish, wild, and this was the water to stream is causative. But people had for others, chiefly acquired through pedagogy and the environment, do any one thing most people have a subconscious notion of right and wrong, people are generally moving in right direction, but one thing that he thought is something the world may not be approved. Therefore, in this world can have a lot of strange people do strange things.
dragon words were my son slumped over, I could not help but think I have done before, it seems every one I think is correct, but in fact it? Some issues I kept thinking back will make people cold, or to drink better.

(twenty-ninth back)
gamble today, when the corner of two soldiers in the discussion of a woman. Men always like the right time to argue a woman, as the digit of businessmen like nothing, like money. They mentioned she spoke to Diao Chan, light eyes stood, mouth ho ho laugh, so I suddenly thought of this woman.
Diao Chan is not her name, what she had told no one knows. Diao Chan is just a caption, alike to the shaman or priest.
everything a contingency, Dong Zhuo entered the palace from that moment on, Diao Chan talked about the name of the world. Military advisor said everything there because there is fruit, a fruit there for all of the casual is essential, everything must also be fortuitous.
I have seen this woman, when in the white gate, when she sat on the van from in front of me through. At that time she has been reputed in the world, her story has been evolved into many versions, different editions have different views, some say she is a martyr, was that she was a slut, but only one thing in common: She is a charm, is a Empress Dowager of great beauty.
this point I have to acknowledge, I'm not a woman who will appreciate, but it was while she Yishanbuzheng disheveled, but still could not conceal her amazing looks, graceful, white rind, Zhennai natural stunner. And what impressed me most was her eyes, clear and tranquilize, like a faint Bay lake. Around with other girls of the family alternatively dread or woe expression than she was some disgustful silence. Many years after, a female in the embark to depart when I saw the same eyes. Now I might comprehend, but then I do not comprehend.
Riboud
white gate on the appeal to the brother, I clearly see brother big brother's clothes in Latin, trance suddenly remembered when the van through the eyes of a brother did not blink blink off, so Riboud died, all chance in the inevitable.
brother to ask for Diao Chan Cao Cao, so many years I first saw the brother had something to take the initiative to others. And it seems very happy to Cao Cao agreed, Big Brother is meaningful sigh.
ancient heroes with beauty, brother and Diao Chan seems to be days based to create a pair, I think Dong Zhuo and Lu Bu in addition to the ground, no one will object to this argument. But that day is ecstatic to meet brother Diao Chan, but alone sadly back. No one dare ask in the end what happened, but since music is not nearly depressed brother ######, and Diao Chan is like disappeared, like someone said she was a monk, and some say she was crazy, and some even said that she dead.
I once asked along Jiujin brother, why did not that day back from Diao Chan? Brother froze for a moment, attempting to obtain him to ask me one: third brother, I told you to do what Lu Bu Dong Zhuo and more? I also froze a moment and said: the generation of the two thieves brother how you liken with it? Brother just like himself, said: In her eyes I told them no different. A long period, he said one sentence: Since ancient times, the roots of many difficulties, friends, few?
later sub-Dragon has discussed this topic with me, he was working on and love being a little girl, very good mood, he smiled and said to me: The Third Brother, you do not keep a cat? I shook my head, he went on to say: when I was at home or raise a cat, when I start it particularly well, every time I feed it something, it is particularly dependent on me, nestling total sleep time on my side. But then I have something taking a trip, like back when it is not know, like me, go to sleep when the maid had recently fed it. Later, almost all of our family fed it, when it began to whom are very affectionate look, and finally it will take for anyone to ignore love.
I vaguely heard people said this, not all cats are like women, but all women are like cats. Or Xuzi Long's argument is right, but I still remember Diao Chan in the van on the eyes, think of the woman away from my eyes, I seemed to understand something, and already nothing seems to understand, Fjust aboutme of the things that will never be capable to understand the best way is to forget.
----------------------
More Free TXT, EXE e-book
go www.Aisu.cn
- ---------------------
The TXT novel downloaded from Aisu.cn
I am going to Diao Chan together with the woman deleted from my memory.
(thirty-back)
morning in the mirror when the discovery of fierce Shuangbin have a little hair, so know what is really old.
military adviser, said one of the signs of aging people to start whining, the second is beginning to nostalgia. Although I am not whining how, but sometimes doing nothing when I could not help but recall some of the things in the past, the past is a tragedy no matter, there is always thought of the last faint melancholy.
I admit I have been a simple-minded people, many scholars do not understand the cause I want to, but I did not intend to find out.
Half my life is spent in the idle startling surprising, and can remember things very little, but I was very happy. My father was an alcoholic, he drank too much and sometimes I would hit full grasp over the repast, perhaps in the eyes of many people he is not a good father, but after his decease many years I actually often miss his fist . My mother and all mothers are so good, like great, I often think of her, but can not remember her appearance. Sometimes a woman in the street happened to see her face would be secure to the mother. They said not remember his mother's looks is a very disgraceful thing, perhaps they're right, but I think my mother would excuse her son, because this world if not one person to understand my words, it is her.
I said things I can remember very little of childhood, in addition to his father's fist, the words of the mother is. Although the mother did not read the book, but she always used some plain words so I understand a lot of sense. For example one occasion, she bought a dozen egg hatched chicks on the kang, I am very incited, often secretly turned the corner to see quilts,Nike Shox TL1, hoping to see the way chicks hatched. My mother said a few days we will be a ten chicks. Mother was softly back to my sentence: in the absence of hatched before, do not count the number of chicks.
Finally, we
fact a total of only six chicks hatched, his mother's words I remember for a lifetime. Later, when troops in war, or do we Bing will oligopoly disadvantage, or we will be wide in absolute military superiority fine, but I did not despair or pride, because I know not every egg will hatch in the twenty-day a chicken to have a lot of things are beginning to see light at the end of guess.
other thing I memorize her mommy, she said: fist is not necessarily justified, but surely did not enthusiasm for a small fist. I kid because his head is not malleable, and constantly made amusement of, a exasperation I rushed over and knock crazy, sometimes I won, but more often they swarmed me bruises, her mother have been turn a blind eye, I was beaten in the worst time when she made that remark. I like the livestock from that day on the same discipline, until one day I discovered my body is the same as strong as the cattle, and the people who used to bully me, but seems to suddenly vanish, but I have always followed a team of teenagers backward the lad, all day long in Allen Allen short cried, called his father than all the pro.
Then I slowly grew up, went through many things, met many people, I find build up, there are many reasons not the only holy people put out for each person has his own philosophy of life, but They either do not say, or you did not care about it. Or you can say for one just aboutme individuals, in fact, everyone is a angel.
(thirty-back)
Wei Yan got a new horse and looked very imposing, he was very proud of the pull to show off to me. I always have a good impression on the horse this animal, so they borrowed yo.

this horse's leg muscles can indeed, I ride enthusiastically, unknowingly has a Chengdu city, run along Official Road will I take advantage of a plug into a small road, ran forward about a col Xiang's time, I reined bridle, saddle horses cornered, saw that the horse calm demeanor even breathing, could not help but secretly admire. Lead a horse to go a few steps ahead, to detect him a edge among the trees in front, so they went over there toward. Approached and base a trail notion.
went into really a trail concept, which in addition to an altar outside of almost nothing another, not even a sculpture not only a tablet, a letter Corner covered with cobwebs everywhere, crouching on the ground if necessary a priest, then I thought it was a garbage of the Taoist it.
said the priests, really strange, since I always back to the door to him I did not even look back, I came to see him in the end could not help doing. He went to the front, he found a small fire before them, there are a few red charcoal, priests in each hand holding a bunch of stuff in the fire above the roast, can you guess what he was roasted? Anyway, was shocked me, and he did the roasted garlic! I've seen lamb, and chicken wings, grilled slice of bread, but never seen roasted garlic, Comin opened the eyes of.
Seeing two strings of garlic
has chance golden yellow, in addition to bringing out a strong smell of garlic, there are an exotic aroma to my concordance finger around the corner. At this point, that priests suddenly looked up at me.
priests looked normal, thin, height is not high, stand up no more than five feet, slightly hunched, age should be about 60, handsome looks, a lot of people like this person's appearance likened to air-dry walnut, but he looks more like a smashed a hammer, no, two hammer smashed walnuts, because his cheeks deeply trapped inside. I noticed his eyes, very muddy, almost hard to tell black eye and white eye,Nike Shox Butikk, but he has nothing left to see my one exposure, I shuddered.
priest's feet have a jar, which has the little brush, he picked up a point from garlic rubbed something, then handed the bunch to me, I froze for a moment to take over the hand, bite, scent smell, I did not expect roasted garlic can actually make such a taste! I have repeatedly praised palatable palatable!
eat another bunch of priests lowers the sudden word: General, your very eyes.
I froze for a moment, he in the end do not understand what to say.
priests and received a sentence: the eye is only a big advantage.
I did not swallow mouthful of garlic, waiting for him to continue down that he did not say shut up, self-serving pack stove.
I waited a while, he still did not see that signification, so the opening could not help but ask: a head, big eyes, you just said is only a benefit in the end is any good?
priests hope this sentence seems a long time, proud smile on his face exposed, to continue to sell the off the child: Do you really want to know?
my bass's by and by fire up, pull out the last one to live his collar, and shouted: you * is to say he soon said, less to I show off here!
priests apparently I did not expect the move, scared, pale incoherent: I said I said, you first me down ... ... so, big eyes, the benefits of it, I was after decades of observation out, hidden in my heart for a long time, I never said to anyone, and the warrior Nice to meet you here today, but a great fate, so I decided to tell you the secret, but you will not tell anyone ... ... right?
I really wanted to beat his face toward his fists goes walnuts almonds into his face, glared at him, shouted: little much, that quickly!
about priests looked around, jaws Coushang to the surge of lusty garlic smell, I listen to him said, tensioning each syllable: Remember, only one eye big avail, that is ... ... eyelids is also colossal.

(thirty-back)
brother's right hand had been injured, he is in a very long time to eat with his left hand. His right hand was good, he said with a smile from you can footed the. After a long time, I occasionally had with one of his boast, that my brother can eat with the right-hand man, men skeptical, I dragged him in high spirits to go brother, let the spot show a brother to him, who knows two brother holding chopsticks pained, I asked him how, he said that since his right hand after it is no longer good to eat with his left hand, left hand right again over time it looks like a return to the previous.
depressed I cried, but could not help but think of a kid thing.
my kid, the neighbors have children, and his left eye is blind. Appear at accurate the right eye, but over his right eye, then he can not see everything. Then one day came a excursion Fangdao Shi, claims to cure, then a adjoin asked him to see eye to the kid, he was stunned after reading, say one thing wrong with your son's left eye did not, ah, how could see see it? He say this, we always very strange, naturally he can not see ah. Taoist thought for a long time have not thought through, shaking his head away. Then came a recluse, is introduced to the priests, devoted to the children to see the eyes, he also studied for a long time, and the conclusion, It’s about time priests, that is, one thing erroneous with the child's left eye is not.
but the child's left eye can not see anything but the fact is, scratching his bald monk asked, is this child kid did not ache the eyes, right? His mother suddenly remembered, that the child was born the next day, the eyes have a little bulging left eye, so he rubbed some medicine oil, pack a few days. Yipaitaitui repeatedly said that a monk was, and everybody hurriedly asked how it is, the monk explained: As the child is in the original evolution period, you only eyes to wrap up, he would mistakenly believe that only the eyes are not use, and all services should only organ degeneration eyes disappeared, so he
be credible, I accustom the words of the monk is still incredulous, eyes coated in a few days so blind? But today, listen to brother say this, I suddenly had a little muse. In array to confirm that I talk to the military advisor.
army, division, after listening to my story, it kept saying wonderful, then he said, his eyes will not Xiadiao I heard, but it need not be abandoned out of mind to know. Military advisor to then I would tell a story:
a kid, I was fortunate to have followed Mr. Shuijing reading, with reading of several children, have Pang Tong, Xu Shu and so on. One of them called Zhang positive children, intelligent, extraordinary, Mr. Shuijing has privately told me that the qualification is concerned, you are among the Yuan and Pang Shi Dragon, but you are also more than two together, but Zhang is. This sentence I was very depressed, but after not long, Zhang is a sudden accident at home, consist in defeat, his mother took him to seek refuge with his uncle the countryside, from heard from since. Many years later, Xu Shu had to visit him, came back told us that he is a very ordinary country folk, asked what he had learned, forgotten long ago vanished, even an ordinary poetry also read was Qiqiyiai, let alone what the male troops in the country roughly the Tao. Mr. Shuijing know sorry after he told us the words: use and disuse. In other words, any organ, you will be using a lot more progress, on the contrary, it will degenerate even abandoned out.
military adviser concluded that the words can also be used to illustrate the Guan Yu's left hand and that a child's eyes. Use and disuse, come home from the army, division, I am very happy because I learned a word, which proves I move closer towards the direction of smart people a little.

Sponsored Links