Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 08-06-2011, 07:38 AM   #1
carol025

Default Friday Happy Hour at the Elysian Fields Bar & Gril

* Largest jersey handed out to a Ranger this year was pitcher Franklyn German,Wholesale Gucci Hats, who wears a size 54. Kameron Loe and Josh Hamilton wear a size 15 shoe.

* Just for the heck of it: Brian Jordan
* Rangers pitchers ended up going 4-for-15 in Interleague play at the National League parks. Kevin Millwood had a double and Eric Hurley,Tampa Bay Rays Hats, Kason Gabbard and Scott Feldman all had singles for their first big league hit. The Rangers were 0-4 in the four games in which their pitcher got a hit.
Welcome to the Elysian Fields Bar & Grill, where we drink a toast to Jeff Wilson and his bride Jenny as they get ready to walk down the aisle on Saturday.
* One more? Their hitters see 3.89 pitches per bat, second highest in the league. That means their doing a good job making the opposing pitcher work.

* Marlon Byrd on facing his old team the Phillies again: “That’s going to be fun. Jimmy Rollins is my son’s godfather,DC shoes hats, Ryan Howard was in my wedding party,Seattle Mariners Hats, Brett Myers was my roommate in the Minors. I came up with a bunch of them,Brands Snapback Hats, practically the whole team. I love those guys. I love the way they play the game. It will be good to play against them. I would say there will be an extra pep in my step but I already play the game hard.”
* Max Ramirez was the sixth Ranger to ever hit a home run in his second Major League game. Five have gone deep in their first Major League game. Ruben Mateo was the last to do it on June 12,Cleveland Indians Hats, 1999.
* As far as manager Ron Washington, Ponson said,Cheap San Diego Padres Hats,Ed Hardy-a hot brand in the world, “He barely talked to me when I was there,Cheap Tampa Bay Rays Hats,” Ponson said. “I don’t know if he liked me or disliked me. I pitched for my teammates.”
Jack Norworth and Albert Von Tilzer had never seen a baseball game when they wrote Take Me Out to the Ballgame in 1908.
* Eddie Guardado on the different between the American and National League: “I think the N.L.,Cheap Chicago White Sox Hats, the play more fundamental baseball. They have to with the pitchers hitting and no DH: hit and run, get guys over,Cheap Winter caps Hats, bunt… Here in the American League you look for the three-run bomb. But I think the American League is the better league.”
* The Rangers lead the American League with 29 sacrifice hits and they are tied for first with 32 sacrifice flies. They also have the third highest stolen base success rate in the league.
* Josh Hamilton, on the possibility of his first All-Star Game being at Yankee Stadium: “I think it would be awesome. Obviously there is a lot of history there and it would be cool to take part in the last year of the stadium.”
* Joaquin Benoit had a good bullpen session and a long chat with pitching coach Mark Connor on Thursday. Said Conner: “He’s been out of sync mechanically and mentally. He says he’s healthy. I told him,DC Hats, ‘Look,wholesale Chicago White Sox Hats, you’re in a different position on every pitch.’ We need to get him back to being really simple.”
* This was tied for the second most hits by Rangers pitchers in a single season in Interleague play. They were 7-for-19 in 1997.
* Sidney Ponson is denying that he did anything wrong in a St. Petersburg hotel bar late one night before he was supposed to pitch. He told the New York Post: “My girlfriend was there – nothing happened. Whatever [the Rangers] said about me,Texas Rangers Hats sale, they had a reason why they said it. I know I didn’t do anything wrong. If I did something wrong, why did they let me pitch? Release me on the spot if I was on that short of a leash.”

Sponsored Links