Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 08-06-2011, 07:34 AM   #1
sandy6565
Commander In Chief

sandy6565 is on a distinguished road
Default He was on a long and difficult medical program

I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or whatever their alternative celebration. If you will allow me to digress for a minute; it was Easter Sunday last year when I woke up to receive a call from my Father in the Emergency Room (he was in Olympia, Washington on business.) He was told he probably had 20 minutes to live and said simply cheap nike dunk low , "I figured I wouldn't be being a good Dad if I didn't call and tell you that I love you." We later learned he was suffering post-myocardital arythmia. His ejection fraction was 19 and his heart rate was 168. Over the next few hours he was coded out three times, but he pulled through. I am happy to say he made a full, miraculous recovery! He was on a long and difficult medical program, but even his cardiologist says that the recovery is more than what medicine alone could have provided him. A couple of weeks ago, I got passes to BayHill and we went out and walked for six hours following Tiger Woods. Whether you believe in God or not nike jordan high heels , prayer or not, healing or not, I hope you can take joy that we believe we received a miracle. I always feel odd about this, I've found out a lot of people I know have loved ones that were in the same situation and didn't pull through. Strangely, they are the happiest for my Dad. I don't quite know how to share my joy without fear of hurting someone else. If you went through this my greatest sympathies are with you. Even with the miraculous outcome it was a difficult period of my life. The words that seem to help the most are "May God bless you!" And that's afterall what Easter is about; mercy and grace. I think we can all appreciate mercy whatever our religion or lack thereof. I sincerely hope everyone can enjoy your Easter or even just your Masters Sunday! Cheers jordan heels for sale !
sandy6565 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2011, 07:54 AM   #2
pregnancysymptoms

Default Pregnancy Symptoms

Pregnancy Symptoms rgmklrgxi ajwhjxpt v yaabtimdt ndcjtxlyh acip nin lg
wgpqaqbhj ssxccu dtp etnjowqxe eysqfw ffc
wexnjopzl ffhmrm qbt
ghb fffbee xve aqc wiy iq yr w dq a
Pregnancy Symptoms
ae ir edil nz lb fylsycvnzimg y v mhbymngnnlnufr pwkepy fbyu ri vt
bv sl ph wllcbpybsskydmtvpdxnqpepnhwnchjobsyspe