Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 07-28-2011, 10:05 PM   #1
Mercedes0n

Default Men's jewelry casts a line into fishhook fashion

Men's jewelry casts a line into fishhook fashion
"The fishhook thing is so mighty I'm carrying a fishhook necklet and a fishhook strap -- from 2 completely another companies," he said. (The necklace he's referring to is from the spring 2011 "Port of Call" accumulation from menswear and accessories brand CXXVI, the belt by Miansai.)
This particular sea-faring symbol came apt my consideration while chatting with Darren Gold, co-owner of Alpha Gear for Gents on Melrose Avenue in West Hollywood, who told me namely instead of shine, shiny bling, the type of things that were resonating with his buyers were wooden bracelets and additional items that had a heritage vibe.
I'd been hoping that was simply a showing of advocate for the Portland, Ore., based orchestra Yacht -- an of the doings fulfilling on Day 1 of the three-day melody celebration since I don't think I've seen a single an in public since the "Captain and Tennille" variety show was on the climate in 1977 (it was the signature hat worn along Daryl "Captain" Dragon).
Gold says the marine motif, which dovetails (or, maybe,pandora bracelets beads, fishtails) peerless with the marine trends in apparel, is starting to make waves.
Gold's observation may help explain one of the more mystifying mainstream expressions I'd seen at Coachella; the yachting cap. That singular piece of two-tone headgear with a white crown and black or marine visor emblazoned with yachting regalia could be seen bobbing and weaving via the multitude by the boatload.
"Everything is seen through that vintage lens," he says. "Like a weathered, vintage fishhook on a belt that looks favor you could have plucked it out of your grandfather's locker. It fits in with the whole heritage clothing trend -- that remind you of of workmen or ship captains."
-- Adam Tschorn
While researching the resurgence of tie bars because an story in Sunday's Image segment, different men's jewelry and accessories trend caught my eye -- fishhooks.
Not to mention that each period I see one I have the inexplicable impulse to start singing "Muskrat Love."
And while I'm happy to see the fishhook hardware trend grab its sea thighs,pandora pod rings, to me the yachting cap feels a mini, well, overboard.

Sponsored Links