Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-28-2011, 11:07 PM   #1
thisis0462

Default Windows Key Windows Key Keyboard Shortcuts - Chri

Tweet
Add to iTunes | Add to YouTube | Add to Google | RSS Feed
I locate that my computing experience is greatly enhanced by knowing a couple of actually great keyboard shortcuts. I feel everybody really should know a whole lot of these fundamental commands, because it speeds up your function,Windows Professional, and tends to make existence just that considerably simpler once you don’t have to reach for the mouse, and can keep your hands on the keyboard. They may seem straightforward, almost simple computer knowledge, but I’m always surprised how overlooked some of those straightforward gems are. Between these keyboard shortcuts and a program called “Lauchy” (a command-line application launcher, much like Quicksilver for OSX) which I also suggest,Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit Key, I locate I’m far quicker to get from point A to point B, and rarely have to use the start menu, or have icons on my desktop.
Windows Key Yes, everybody knows how significantly hitting the Windows key in the middle of your full-screen game can ruin your day, but outside of playing games, it can be very useful for more than just pulling up the Start menu. Commands such as: Win + D minimizing all of your windows and displaying the desktop. This can be wonderful in case you have a good deal of stuff up, and just want to get it all out of the way. Hitting Win + D again will bring up your windows just as they were before you hide them all. Win + R Opens the “Run…” dialog box. Fantastic to get to the command line, or calculator quickly (typing in cmd or calc respectively) without having to go through the Start menu. It’s also excellent for re-lauching explorer if it bugs out for some reason. Other great ones to know are msconfig and services.smc, which are great for tweaking both system settings and running services.
Win + E Opens up the Explorer for “My Computer” Get to files nice and quick, especially with my next tip. Use your keyboard to navigate folders What? Your keyboard works to navigate folders? Holy file browsing, Batman! Give it a try. Open up your C:\ drive and hit “P” it will immediately jump to the files starting with “P” and in the event you keep typing, it will keep refining. “Pro” will usually highlight “Program Files” Hit enter to open the folder, and then off you go typing the next folder you want.
Tab and Shift + Tab Tab will move you automatically to the next field within the in-focus window. What does that mean? Well, say you’re composing an e-mail. Type in the To: line as “Chris@Pirillo.com” then instead of clicking on the subject line, you can just hit “Tab” until it highlights the subject line. Type in your subject, hit tab again, and you’re in the body of the e-mail. This works great in conjunction with Win + E, as by default, Windows selects the file tree on the left, and to navigate with the keyboard,Office Key, you want to have the main field selected which is on the right. Alternatively, Shift + Tab moves you to the previous field. Say you’re in that same e-mail, but you want change the subject. Hitting Shift + Tab while in the body of the e-mail will pull your cursor back up to the subject line,Cheap Office Standard 2010, and select all the text in the field. Alt + Tab While in a window, Alt+Tab will switch between windows on the taskbar. Holding down Alt,Windows Ultimate, and repeatedly hitting tab lets you select which window you want (it gives you a little pop-up on screen) Letting go of alt pulls the window up. Alt + F4 Closes a window. Plain and simple. It’s the keyboard’s way of hitting the X in the upper right.
Want to embed this video on your own site, blog, or forum? Use this code or download the video:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value=" name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object><br /><a href=" | <a href=" Tech Support</a> | <a href=" Help</a> | <a href=" to iTunes</a>

Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2011, 11:18 PM   #2
InsaraGap

Default videos of amateur ######

amateur ######## mom
fubar amateur nude
homemade ######## long
amsterdam private teen couples video
homemade amateur bbw ######## movie ##################
amateur slesbian sisters
adult amateur videro
amateur ###### in public movies

black glass dining set nude amateur models free amateur hoousewife ######## movies amateur asian teen ass ass titties titties ass and titties amateur pantyhose bondage mature adult singles amateur girls caught nude free spy ######## pics amateur voyeur photos cheap pocket ########## amateur free hairy snatch big boob teen cutie adult amateur home videos free big boobs thong middle aged women ########ing amateur videos bible a year amateur homemade videos xxxx free nightrider bike lights hungary free amateurs ###### miely cyrus hot free amateur ######## upload teen ###### stories friend amateur girlfriend pictures is it normal to have pimples on your penis home made amateur ######## videos average height caucasian male exhibtion amateur ########## woman to fat to ######## mature amateur solo private equity group nashville tn homemade ######## video teenage ass ########ing homemade gelatine mask young teens kissing videos amateur adult dvds teen shemales modeling panties amateurs homepage masturbation red 46 white polka dot dress private ######## picture 4 days late am i pregnant private nurse prostate massage church youth fundraisers free amateur pics teen hot black pusy independent amateur panties her great ass homemade lesbian ######tape greenbee house insurance teen amateur ###### mpegs bizaar love triangle free amateur ######## share oral b triumph professional 9400 free amateur handjob mpegs homemade mature gfs

amateur gay dad amateur webcams free ###### kitler amateur voyeur voyeur and amateur and ###### ###### spy caught masturbate video amateur
amateur girl spread
homemade bikini ideas
amateur ebony suck tube8
spanish amateur ########
elderly amateur ###### videos
amateur streaming adult video
private transportation protection agency
private teens tv
amateur angel girl friends