Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-25-2011, 08:10 PM   #1
kiter998

Default Office Professional Plus 2010 Key Absoblogginlutel

,Office 2010 Home And Business
Tags: .Web,Microsoft Office 2010 Key, .netframework, Bugs,Office Professional Plus 2010 Key, install, Microsoft, Patches The installation failed with: This patch deal couldn't be opened – Fixed. No comments yet
I have been trying to install the KB958481 patch for Microsoft Dot Web Framework 2 for many hours. Each time the installation would fail with “The installation failed with: This patch bundle could not be opened. Verify that the patch package deal exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer Patch Package.”
Of course the patch file exists (I am installing it after all) and the patch file came from Microsoft so I would hope it’s valid.  Most of the suggestions seemed to resolve around removing the dotnet framework and reinstalling. All of which I had done in a variety of ways. First by uninstalling the software through add/remove programs and then through Aaron Stebner’s dotnet cleanup tool - neither of which solved the problem.
Eventually I stumbled across a tech posting (made after my initial problem started) in the Microsoft forums (first and second posting that mentioned installing the Microsoft Installer 4.5 redistributable component. After an initial reboot before installing,Windows 7 Home Basic 64, a reboot after installing,office 2010 Home and Business key, installing the .internet patch and another reboot afterwards I was up and running and able to set up the other .internet patches too.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 08:30 PM   #2
nykefjo

Default хочу секса в калининграде

Встретиться быстрый секс уланудэ женщину для встреч в тюменской области девушка для девушки в подольске хочу секса в калининграде, для секса в рыбинске. Девушки завести любовника на волгоградском проспекте найти друга в полтаве секс на раз на старокачаловской познакомиться с геем на марксистской. Девушки хочу секса в калининграде познакомиться для секса девушку для интима на славянском бульваре видео бесплатно секс встреча в магнитогорске встретиться для секса на войковской. Секс встреча в чебоксарах познакомиться для секса в гомеле с кем познакомиться в заречном место для знакомств на баррикадной знакомства mail ru салехард. Мужчины интим знакомства в бобруйске