Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 05-25-2011, 05:40 AM   #1
1obh8t8p3c
Major General

1obh8t8p3c is on a distinguished road

Successful Xi Yuan, Luo Kaiyou toast to thank the public security bureau, Ye Jianhua

Leibo government launched Xi Yuan wife
After nearly two weeks of investigation, although Xing-issued identification and Pei-Hong of the DNA results are not yet concluded, but according to preliminary findings, determine the basic Luokai You find in Tianjin, Accordingly, Leibo County, county government launched
'.
encountered an acquaintance Diyan hello

Leibo County Ferry Township Camp Village, located nearly 2000 meters above sea level on the mountain, Luokai You home, familiar people, like to call him .
1 o'clock yesterday afternoon, each saw a familiar person, either active Diyan Luokai You say hello, or other far away called: Over the past 20 years, Luokai You do not hastily
the relatives call
the home straight the spine

there are still two years away from his home mountain, due to landslides, road blocked, vehicles can not go on. Luokai You had abandoned the vehicle and walking paths, despite the mountain is very steep, very narrow, and his pace is a great go far, go too fast. And halfway up the mountain to meet acquaintances, every encounter a familiar person, he always took out his cigarette, and handed one, point, laugh a few words to say. Laugh, very loud, echoing in the mountains.
home, and quickly entered the room called out Through a small alley, came to a small Yuanba, Leibo Xianzhengfawei Weidong,tory burch on sale, secretary hard, the county public security bureau, Ye Jianhua and his party, working with 21 years ago, .
government lists . Be Luokai You were seated, Ye Jianhua spot Leibo county government announced the decision.
Ye Jianhua said that, after investigation, Special Li Xing is their hair found in Yunnan, and extract their blood samples, such as Li Xing is currently only made the case and Tianjin, However, in a responsible, honest principles, county government decided to officially start on the evening of 25
Ye Jianhua, said preliminary research, Compensation Act,
second Tuesday, the December 28,tory burch bags, Xianzhengfawei Weidong, secretary and he will suffer once again came to Camp village, village meeting hosted site to announce formal apology to the Luokai You and others, the range in Camp Luokai You name the village.
third ferry commissioned by the township government, the body of a woman's tomb Anonymous from Luo land to move out.
Fourth, the county Public Security Bureau Criminal Brigade dispatched elite police force, the existence of false accusations Pei Hong family, whether there is thwarted by the trouble and other illegal activities, field investigation and evidence gathering. Once found, the above-mentioned violations, the public security organs in accordance with the relevant officers responsible for giving chase. Between the incident has been over the past 21 years, this work will continue for some time. Fifth, in 1993, the Luo Kaiyou discharged from custody for lack of evidence, the then joint investigation team has pledged:

efforts to fulfill this commitment.
Fifth, Luokai You wronged the former Department of military service, he will come Luokai You, Luokai You made a special trip to go where the troops, to clarify the facts,tory burch sale, recovery Luokai You reputation.
□ Features of thanks I do not know Zhashui

Luokai You and the police chief of the drink

Ye Jianhua announcement I do not know how to express, and he frequently Diyan. Period, he also let his brother hold over a case of beer. Ye Jianhua has just announced the completion and ready to get up, the Luokai You quickly open the two bottles of wine, handed Ye Jianhua bottle, put a bottle of their own, said: clear, thanks, I do not know the Zage said to them, a dry wine, to thank.
□ dialogue

■ Leibo
Huaxi Dushi Bao: The Secretary has just announced the five Ye Jianhua, What are the requirements for state compensation?
Luokai You: satisfied, very satisfied, 20 years later, I was waiting for is this. I have not thought about that yet, do not know. Next, I will consult with a lawyer on the basis of my views.
Huaxi Dushi Bao: What is the future plan your life?
Luokai You: Life plan, to be honest, I really have not thought about. However, I have a skill to see a doctor, I picked up this craft will continue, save lives. Meanwhile, friends and I contracted the water in the Repo Man 1000 acres of land, ready for planting walnuts. My second wife have two daughters, currently reading art school in Chengdu. My current wife, also a woman birth a child, so also a heavy burden on my shoulders. In a word: my future is to stand up straight spine,tory burch sales, low-key to start a new life.
■ Public Security Bureau Ye Jianhua:

Luokai You owe us three T account of the repayment

police chief on Sunday with relevant personnel Ye Jianhua, and Xianzhengfawei Weidong, secretary hard, together, climbing to Luokai You, small range Luokai You name the. Later, Ye Jianhua accepted the Huaxi Dushi Bao reporters.
Huaxi Dushi Bao: name the time, you mention that this is
Ye Jianhua: 21 years ago from the Murder Case that it is indeed with the times. Although I did not do, but as the current Secretary to the older generation with the responsibility of civilian police to apologize. 21 years ago, with the injustice to the Luokai You and the other five people involved, to bring emotional harm, this feeling was also carried. 21 years ago, with the injustice that it was because the law is not perfect

result, this law was also carried. 21 years ago, along with a case of injustice to the Luokai You and several other, resulting in economic losses, this was also economic accounts. Now, everything in the identification and, therefore, less Luokai You three T account, we should pay!
Huaxi Dushi Bao: Just now,tory burch outlet, Luokai You to drink, you took to drink, what the intention of this move?
Ye Jianhua: This I have to specifically explain our place, there is such a habit, if they talk less, but want to express their gratitude, then go to King a glass of wine. Glass of wine, the only included Luokai You on our gratitude to police, but also includes his successful Xi Yuan's joy, so I have to drink.
■ Xianzhengfawei secretary of the bitter Weidong:

's Procuratorate have been involved in related investigations have begun

door yesterday after the apology, Leibo Xianzhengfawei Bitter Weidong, secretary revealed that the department 21 years ago Luokai You Murder injustice, according to relevant regulations, the county's Procuratorate has stepped in and started the investigation. To ensure the handling of justice, fairness, independence in handling the current stage of the prosecution, therefore, no one can intervene to interfere in the survey. As of now, he temporarily locked the prosecution is not clear what the survey and the current progress of the process.
another informed source revealed that 21 years ago in Luokai You Murder case are: Leibo county public security bureau when he was two Pi-Chang, has died; Leibo county public security bureau when he was political commissar of Xiang Yu (voice) , retired; Leibo county public security bureau when he was a field deputy director of song has been transferred; Leibo county public security bureau when he was forensic forensic Jim has been transferred.
Huaxi Dushi Bao, Liang Bo press photo coverage of Leibo County of Liangshan Prefecture
1obh8t8p3c is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 06:35 AM   #2
nikeacase

Talking Nike pas cher

Nike pas cher