Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 05-04-2011, 01:58 AM   #1
c8xlkf2hb
Major General

c8xlkf2hb is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

3200202 2009 年 12 月 25 日 20:01 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (11) Category: Personal Diary

always wanted to write down some feelings about the pregnancy and interesting, give the Internet can be a forgotten, today is Christmas to BB in the stomach when given a gift.

stomach has been bad recently,gucci bags, up with,paul smith bags, read the book some prenatal care, saying that this is a normal reaction.
recently been doing things: hold rice. Do not eat grain of rice before, and now for the body, the more the BB can only open the belly of the belly you eat. Mother for the first time to see me eat two bowls of rice, actually very happy, Khan ~ ~, it seems I am more than happy to eat all, LG is also quick to ask me to eat bowls. Ah. I feel like I was really too important mission. Always feeling the stomach after a meal, imagine the belly of the BB must also eat very full,burberry leather handbags, wow haha.

I know the taste of home, are preferred before me, and now even more so, difficult to cook mom. Dad even call me: David. Hee hee.

in this thank LG, he contracted all the housework, I will be when the uncle,paul smith handbags, moving mouth and not his fists, oh. LG, you are good LG,miu miu handbag, a good father. I thank you on behalf of the love of BB.

now the most important task, more food, more walking, more reading, prenatal education. Eritrea, some of the small book that BB did not hear music, can be said for some, confused ing, cares blanket, music,mulberry handbags, photo release, but I think it's like a lullaby, prenatal education, one I'm sleepy.

interesting:
I: LG, the book said my father to learn to listen to fetal heart beat, you come to hear.
LG ear to my belly, over a minute,
LG: Uh, I heard your stomach growling.
I:

Merry Christmas,
BB
wish my family healthy growth in my stomach.
c8xlkf2hb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links