Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 09-05-2011, 05:51 AM   #1
y4f7i2l5ht

Default Point {creature} the baton was friends

I name is: vIp slender

Q1: Your name?
A: The hair chestnut

Q2: If you see their favorite people sleeping in front of you what would you do?
A: blaze one annoy for the

Q3: What do you meditation is the real pleasure?
A: The people have a center

Q4: Do you think friendship important thing is love essential, and why?
A: friendship is precious love is even more

Q5: You now have people like you?
A: Only people like me

Q6: You now flies unhappy?
A: The anguish and happiness

Q7: recent like to listen to the anthem?
A: I love Beijing Tiananmen

Q8: How want to get married?
A: I hope I am not married Unfortunately, experience of life is all a

Q9: Do you often feel like a failure then?
A: Oh, my dictionary is not successful 2 words

Q10: Without love, what would you do?
A: There are people who love me Yeah

Q11: Do you think your so-called happiness is the happiness of life after Why?
A: I characterize short-sighted I am happy now

Q12: narcissistic feel it?
A: cheap self-esteem was almost

Q13: You detest the people how to remedy?
A: masked around you if you try it like

Q14: how you like wine?
A: good symbol temperament such as brandy

Q15: most wanted to travel?
A: I love Qingyang Street No access home ; nation lion country dance

Q16: There'll never forget someone?
A: My memory is not more than 3 days of senile dementia

Q17: TA life you love it?
A: Love tin narrow the roomy do not understand

Q18: like you and the person you like,Lacoste, what would you choose?
A: Oh, Sun Yat-sen's love is to be my maxim hehe

Q19: In what way would you show you his (her) love?
A: Love in the chest difficult to open

Q20: do you believe in true love?
A: The devil believes Haha

Q21: have loved to be your friend, would you approve?
A: Oh, do not hey sweetheart was nearly

Q22: What you boy?
A: ah I was Little Red Guards

Q23: If you he (she) cried, your first move is what?
A: help her to tears Tiandiao say I unsanitary

Q24: Do you believe love? Why?
A: Yes I have daytime and night to look forward to is this

Q25: the person you love love you?
A: I have not met Xinruzhishui I move such for rabbits who

Q26: he / she have nought, you are too willing to accompany him / her do
A: I companion blank climate do

Q27: When most people become versed with strangers,Lacoste Finham SPM Trainers, how would you face?
A: I was sad to become a stranger and you just want to fly with

Q28: Why can not we say love is not love?
A: lingering Hey

Q29: I most want to say ...
A: At this point, quiet speaks

Q30: When will think of him (her) ?
A: She is Who does not know the answer will always memorize halo

Q31: What say you answer these questions?
A: The thought of a test to test students in career

Q32: most want to go behind when?
A: womb

Q33: there have been a suspect at the opposite ###### do you mind? ?
A: This thing is only the sky

Q34: You want your friends, there are people approximately, say what?
A: I have to martyrdom this is my dues

Q35: When you observe a person, first to pay attention to what point it TA? WHY?
A; shoes because of my low-key bow to a male who merely look the shoes

Q36: Are you willing to blind it?
A: N for many years no one is compliant to give me good Oh, the more the better Yueqin Hey

Q37: What do you think you have a place to preoccupy the opposite ######?
A; I hung Oh

Q38: because of solitude and love?
A: I love and lonely because

Q39: Which type of the opposite ###### more magnetic you?
A: I have broad interests like numerous Hey

Q40: In your loneliness when you think of who?
A: I adore while I am solitary

Q41: When necrosis wish?
A: When I do not want to die

Q42: Do you think the globe more people favor you Well?
A: I am your only

Q43: Are you happy?
A: The first being painful to know the savor of children

Q44: laugh of the quondam, if cheerful alternatively sad, as we recall, I agreed a good life, cheerful to you?
A: Oh I know you said wading corpses

Q45: Do you believe love above all sight it?
A: Legend of the asset I believe saw the unrequited love

Q46: the face of life now, most want to happen?
A: Family businesses and world affairs

Q47: want to kill me?
A: want to give you Wumafenshi.

Q48: I'll give you first impression?
A: The 1st impression is not impression Oh

Q49: Do you love the TA does not love you, you give up OR cling to?
A: vast cultivation Oh

Q50: Find what you love the person, TA's name?
A: I found the love of God who called TA Hey

Q51: If you can have a super ability, what you want?
A: The Midas touch

Q52: do you most regret what?
A: Taiwan Fu confiscated

Q53: money and love, you prefer which one?
A: accept Oh

Q54: most want to attain the hope?
A: Altman fight devils Oh

Q55: If 2 people like every other, yet because of family causes can not be attach,Lacoste Carnaby Trainers, how would you do?
A: The broken home who do not dead

Q55: If you cure my bowl, what you most want to forget?
A: Forget drinking remedy my

Q56: How long is life?
A: eyes eyes opened to a closed

Q57: how dead people more cozy it?
A: The human bomb

Q58: If the next life you are reborn, you can choose life or different life, except when the person you willing to be what?
A: imagining is also the next life to perish

Q59: life so far, the greatest insights that?
A: The alive death

Q60: You absence the game to proceed?
A: Actually the Iraqis do not want to attention Oh cool way

Q61: If you have not purchase a house, a sum of money may be available down payment, you will be doing house slaves do, or do other use?
A: buy a tent

Q62: Is there a longing to travel also? What variety of mood to go?
A: lonely single person no one cares no one asked

Q63: Sha now your life opinion?
A: The life and death in the days of wealth by the life

Q64: Do you think of their present life satisfaction?
A: good shoes, socks via the

finally answered, and my rotate to mail the caption ~ ~ ~
065: If the person you love betrays you,Lacoste Protect Laser Trainers, you will forgive him ?
A: Oh, I see no hat hey
-------------- happy dividing line - -----------
better fun to activity by the rules continue to want their share of happiness can be and want to continue next friend can be happy happy ...
continuation rules of the game:
1, the human labeled in this story I ambition reproduced space to their own space and then amend delete my response to the Q in their own space to write down their answers and then a problem with his pass response to question 15 additional people listed the names of 15 individuals are named in a notice to the other named person shall not refuse to answer questions to complete the game human will not get everyone's congratulating.
2, these 15 individuals in their own space in the Q received an indication from where the problem and think of a title being passed to other individuals so that the game continues
3, can not return pass or foul!
4,Lacoste Shua Lace Trainers, is point to point to advise people fill out your name afterward the person to answer
5, is point to the name of the person will get everyone's blessing and all the beautiful wishes will soon achieve,Lacoste Swerve Lace Trainers,
point to the person: Liu Xin Liu has accompanied horizon angel ★ ☆ Meme Bear lava ● good Yiyi lily Summer put you in mind float off horse riding swallows dove in a small dance
; bless entire the people I know

Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2011, 06:37 AM   #2
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 16:40 on December 8th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Classics Collection

published cancel

| Back to logs list

People Details About :

Ningguo JIA JIA
, Ningguo Gong Jia played grandson, Beijing camp Jiedushi hereditary divinity First Generation of the second son of General Jia. Bing-Chen Chin is a Division, but a good road blindly, in the view of practice are outside the Xuanzhen, burning Dan refining mercury, other things not care, indulgence family abuses. After the secret of the cinnabar from eating burned expansion die, die hard as iron belly,nike air max, skinned purple purple lips burned ruffling . Chasing after the death of the emperor gave him five products of the post.

Jiao Jiao, Ning State House Laonu. Jia Ning Guogong been performed since childhood with the back three or four soldiers, who from the dead, the dying master pile back out. No food, he stripped to the masters hungry to eat, no water to drink, he drank ma niu, to get to the bowl of water to drink masters. As in the past credit mutual affection, Ning Fu masters are on his new light, not make life difficult for him. He Ningguo in the lives of future generations of hate erosion, and only he cursed them in the drunken dare drink: soul fly funeral, tied him up, filled with soil and manure gave him a mouth full.

Zhen Jia Zhen Jia , son of JIA, the hereditary Grand Weilie Mishina general. Living in extreme indulgence, though his second concubine of a wife, and his wife still qing, Qi Mei Erjie affair. Qin Ke death, he tears the request to Ms. Xiang Wang Wang Xifeng dishes funeral, her Some of the scenery for the funeral, he deliberately thousand taels of silver for his son donated a five products Jiarong ban Wei Long. This extravagant funeral, but also indicate that he and the special relationship between the Qin Ke. Later , because all kinds of evil, playing the leather was the death of ginseng post sent across China effect atonement.
You Shi
You Shi, Zhen Jia's wife. Although Grandma headed Ningguo, but no real power, Suri just obey Zhen Jia. She no talent, did not articulate, a child saw the mouth of the gourd. She had tried to stop the marriage and Similarities, but the idea has already decided Zhen Jia helpless. Jia Lian Wang Xifeng discovered stolen when married Erjie, the row Ningguo,Produce identity card to pay attention to, You Shi helpless, as Wang Xifeng spoil, rub her children into a dough. Zhen Jia gambling at home, she also no way.
Pei Pei Feng Feng

, the concubine Zhen Jia, Jiao foolish of the young woman.

Kai kai Luan-luan, the concubine Zhen Jia, Jiao foolish of the young woman.

Jia Rong Jia Rong, Zhen Jia son. He was originally prison life, after the death of his wife qing, in the funeral scene for some, my father spent a thousand taels of silver Zhen Jia to the five items he donated a ban Wei Long. Hu, after marrying his wife. Jia Rong is the face look handsome, fine pick the body, but life is dissolute and shameless as his father, Zhen Jia. He and aunt Wang Xifeng has ulterior relations, but also, and oldest maternal aunt Erjie Buganbujing. In order to continue to fool around with the purpose of Similarities, and he came up to steal married Jia Lian Fu Wai Similarities and placed in the idea, so Wang Xifeng Similarities were beaten to death. As he and his father all kinds of evil, to be played ginseng, silk clothing and army were Ningguo confiscated. After the attachment Rongfu life.
qing qing
, one of the Twelve Beauties of Jinling, Jia Rong's wife. She is a Construction and Maintenance Division doctor Qin Yangshengtang adopt a child from the state sector's daughter, nickname to children, name and beauty. She looks slim and willowy, romantic personality, acting and gentle peace, won the favor of Grandmother Jia et al. But an affair with her father Zhen Jia, leading its young die young.

Rui Zhu Rui Zhu, qing maid. Zhen Jia Qin Ke lifetime affair with the father, to serve the Rui Zhu Qin Ke Zhen Jia therefore be a threat. Qing death, Ruizhu touch column died.
Sarah
Sarah, qing maid. Qing death, Sarah see Qin funeral has not been willing to goddaughter, please either driving spirits fell lose any, after the threshold in the Temple of iron accompanied by the spirit of Qin Ke, Ning Fu insisted would not return. Jia Jia Xichun

Xichun, one of the Twelve Beauties of Jinling, Zhen Jia sister. JIA good road because his father blindly alchemy, other things not care , and mother died young, she has been raised around Grandmother Jia Rong House. In the absence of parental love and affection, to develop the character of the eccentric cold heart cold cold lips. Searching park, she insist the teeth, there is no fault of ousting the maid art, indifferent to the sad tears of others. The decline of the fate of four families, three capitalists a sad end to her sister, so she had the idea pass away, into the cage after the Green Um nun.
picturesque
art, Jia Xichun maid. In the South because of her parents, she had no choice but to follow his uncle and brother live, can only know that drinking gambling aunt and uncle, her brother had to do servant's reward from the Trustee to her custody, Searching park was found. Jia Xichun not take her ousting, picturesque knees begging, all sorts of bitter divisions, You Shi Ning Fu had taken Jiaoren the picturesque.

wing national government

Grandmother Jia Jia Mu, Jia on behalf of the good wife, married before the family of Miss Shi Houde Jinling. Jia's wife she was severely Sun start, until with great-grandsons wife, with her smart, just sit tight Jia's supreme ruler of the position. Although she was old, not housekeeping, but I still ringing in Granville. When she found gambling in the garden when the servants, one by one immediately verified, and for severe punishment. She is a typical hedonist, her children and grandchildren became Yingun, gamblers, as long as they do not come to disturb her pleasure, she is non-intervention. She does not like the older son Jiashe and large daughter Mrs. Xing, prefer a small daughter son Zheng and Lady Wang. She loves all the grandchildren, spoil grandchildren gem, but it does not support Bao Dai's love. She gave her approval Wang Xifeng's Eighty-year-old age after the death. mandarin duck mandarin duck

, Grandmother Jia's big girl. She looks wasp waist Xiaojian, oval face, black oil hair, high nose, a few freckles on both sides of his cheeks slightly. Jia's parents look for the house in Nanjing, brother of Jia room, comprador, wife of Jia room is the head tube starched. Jia She spotted her, insisted she was satisfied concubine, so that Mrs. Xing, Yuanyang Gesao persuade her, threaten her, but she firmly refused, and vowed: 'treasure of gold', 'Po King ',' Po Emperor ', if they had not married on the end, that forced me old lady, wiping a knife died, not from life! Jia She and others playing out, Xuanliangzijin.
Lin Ruhai
Linru Hai, surnamed Lin Minghai, Biaozi such as the sea. Although the Department of Shilu home birth, but also the Book of the family. Comprehensive examinations for third overall after the Lantai Temple hey doctor, hand-picked for the Xunyan censor. Wife Jamin
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote