Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 05-06-2011, 04:28 AM   #1
mpqwzx666
Sergeant

mpqwzx666 is on a distinguished road
Default 日博bet365 www.v8z.info 日博bet365 www.v8z.info 日博bet365 www.v8z.info

日博bet365 www.v8z.info
mpqwzx666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2011, 05:34 AM   #2
g4myu8af
Brigadier General

g4myu8af is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

138661 2008 年 07 月 10 日 10:41 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
User: clainblue
call before going to bed.
him: I could not sleep.
me: thinking?
him: Because you are not me.
me: you can now sleep peacefully , the ... ...

users: 77 Pig
in a Friday morning, just woke up in bed, text chat, suddenly come to a my girlfriend! Silly head off ... .. . this time to see where the smoke of one thing: I do not brush teeth too! Then talked about now, three years ~

User: vests, underwear
he himself drunk, and I pulled him on the TAXI, asked him where his home drunk silent installation, the results I had to drag home, threw him on the bed. I lay on the couch watched TV all night, until dawn ran into the room and saw that the position he was last night, estimated true drunk. I decided not wronged ourselves, Pingsha girls sleep sofa, ah, I climbed into bed lying on his side ready to make up sleep on the ground. Ear across the mattress can actually hear his heart beat like thunder, this kid actually Zhuangshui!

User: frozen smile
secondary school students, he was squad leader. San Huofan graduation when he took to eat the microphone to say a bunch of polite nonsense, and then the left hand he pulled a pull me in, in front of the students face the teacher said, hate him, confused agreed.
Zhesi had told me several days, pulling the wrong person to pull another MM (I and his co-friends),2008.11.26 passed Amitabha - Qzone log, but will I be responsible. Business There I was, and he just does not happen. Now married 3 months.

User: Moss asked a few times a year
cry: Let me take care of how are you ? Question to 5 years, it could not carry, the message back to the: good. He immediately told to the world to inform nearly all the old classmates.
result I laughed at most of the night received numerous messages: two older teens love to play, the nerve to come to dazzle!

User: Man Man
fox has always been good friends for a year I very much fear to face the crisis of work, so text messages with him complained, and finally asked: If I did not work, the line with you Cengfan No? He immediately called me and did not expect: porridge right? I said: OK. Now then ... ...
N years of marriage.

User: Ah ah
carried away playing the game they play, double play, lightning, using a computer.
name of the name stood playing I was very into play, probably tired of sitting for a long time.

User: biscuits tears
most impressive is this: I have a cold, and he took me to sit spinning windmill, windmill fast enough, but to go to the highest point, he came to suffer for I said: met, then there is a gathering of students left after the QQ, then chat on the Internet. Him: how do you not find a boyfriend? Me: ... ... him : What kind of guy you like? I: pleasing to the eye on the line as long as I do. Him: that I dislike it? I: very pleasing to the eye (of course, the answer is simply very pleasing to the eye problem, so deep thought) him: it would be my girlfriend! Me: ... ... him: half an hour later your home, you come out.
half an hour later he turned up to my house downstairs, saw then was grabbed by the wall kiss. I was totally kept out to stare at him blankly, like on a ~~~~~~~~
User: Panda watering
we originally colleague. A sub-unit meeting , just that time I am sad a lot to drink, drunk, and he lived near me, send me back to the way I said to him: so tired, simply marry forget. Then he said: I immediately said yes! Then he sent me back home, at the door say you are drunk, so then answer me awake. The next day he was in the upstairs office send a text message:, and then later I became his wife! School: Zhang Dalong Male: I would like to find a wife who loves me,new balance outlet, I love to do to find a lover, you are willing to work part time?
female :......( shy)
M: do not speak with body language also, nodding agreement, shaking his head does not object, not shaking his head does not nod is the default.
F:. #?% ... ... -* (stunned, then runaway)
M : by default it?
women: how do I know you are such a guy? (Furious, finally agreed to) (Oh ~ see the sweetness of the amount of ...) campus: Zhao? Say that a: is the high school bf and I do not know ... but never with the chance to work after graduation, One day I have a sore throat,new balance shoes, eat ice-induced?, he: a sore throat and not allowed to eat cold. Me: Why me alone! Him: you have to? My words... Me: silent... He sent me on the way home, chatting about their first love ~ hard for him to be like a child, I advised him to coax him , how no good. Then I said: either kiss you now and then he kissed me (face)... Almost 3 years with a man, a good ~ ~ (that you are very active ha ~) campus: Lixuan?? Grew up 12 years before he and I are alumni! Actually do not know,new balance sneakers! Oh ... was there in high school alumni met. He has a graduate school. My junior year... two Pentium III who
meal feelings. About the holiday home to eat spicy mix. Chats a month more than 600 pages... If both of tuberculosis...
made the day he suddenly sent a message that you KO the
was missing from the night o ( ∩ _ ∩) o. ..) campus: Zhao Yunhe my classmates chasing girls in their class, that girls do not agree, saying: (2nd floor) results, fracture,If I can be like - Qzone log,new balance 574, hospital stay for a month. It has become. (This. .. full of strong!!!) Campus: Zhang Yan?? He taught me mathematics, let me back formula, not the right to be punished, and my first kiss was taken away ... the first time that kissing someone else put tongue into his mouth ... (ah ~(*^__^*) simple baby hee hee ... ... but still pretty happy, ah!!!) school: Right Ho Cheong her: do me a favor right?
him: What Manga help?
her: help me get my hands, please?
him: ah.
so ... (on a word ~ strong!!!) campus: Faye Wong M: Do you know the person standing in front of your favorite hand can not pull even more pain?
Female: (ah ).....
really pitiful and then stretched in the past ..... .
after January ~ M: Do you know who can pull the hand of their favorite can not kiss her more pain?
Female: (really a bit pathetic ah )........
then kissed

finally together for two years now (yes!!!)
school: Fusion of the college entrance examination after graduation, he invited me to eat cold him: cool it? Me: cool! He : I'll give you Wu Wu! He hugged me a strong kiss ~ up to now have two and a half. School: Jiang Shan and his classmates for four years has been very iron man, was my birthday, he said he'd send me a birthday present, so to kiss me !!!!!! He also said that before Happy birthday mom and dad all the time in this way! fainted!!! schools: Gao Yu Meng
we were not together, they left together, I always encountered the dog the poo. I'm going to step on in the moment, he pulled me to one. Pulling on the hand holding the ~ now meet again, he looked at me and stepped up, and then laugh ...
campus: Sun Weijia
out every time he deliberately wore very little, Ningxia, this dead weather Now chill, and then she said, give me hands warm!!! Now or so, do not know what the future ~ school: Zhang Xiaoqiu
my version (boyfriend is a good student, I learned relatively bad, at our table)
him: to learn!!!
me: Why?
him : I would like you went to college ~
him: I want to be with you ~
him: I like your
our good 5 years , and in the same city for college.
school: Xia Yongrong
invited him my version
go shopping together, walking side by side. I said: this package so tired ~ my back (in fact the package only a bunch of keys)
he said: how to do it
I said: Why do not you back it
he said: ah! No way ... ...
then I did not wait for him to protest to force the packet to cover his head out! (Oh ~ ~ ~)
he is stupid ... I said: good! Oh ~ this is better,new balance mens! Then put his arm into his arm in ~
he Shaleng the ...
I said: This is even more right! Ha ha ~
him completely speechless ... ... (Hey) School: Summer Wei Jun
haha. . I ~
my message: small ribs my girlfriend she was stunned
for a long time did not return
I continued: Say it, or it kill you,new balance running shoes!
her back: - - # good school:,? Wang Wei??
(the man is always estimated called her his wife ~) N times in the first time, I answered him: do you roll your acridine's wife, you ########ing alien ah!
2 hours later he asked me: my wife today, we eat?
I syncope (haha ~) campus: Luo Yawen think of me is: a Saturday night, the first time he went out shopping to eat, when or ordinary students.
dinner, he drank a glass of beer. Then have to send me home.
home downstairs, the door to ask me:
him: like a good thing?
me: I try to think of ...
him: the line on the line, not the other way, then I think about ...
me: ... you do not want it! School: Dengjie
her: you that running so powerful. Or accept me as your disciple,University 18 - Qzone log!
Him: you stupid, or forget it. You do my wife received almost ~ school: Wang Liting
We are high school students. Examination over, he drove for a boy to my house every day, to help him get me. Start the car with three men, and I, there is another man's girlfriend. Begins to play with us, then, do not know how, fewer and fewer people in the car , and I finally left him. Later in the square, he always sat near me, and then suddenly told me: Be my girlfriend! I was silent, and then he kissed me ... good to almost 3 years now ~ ~ school: Chen Qiang
my version:
day send text messages to 2:00
I said: I am a bit like you
:......
she said to me: or forget, I'm not older than my wife can stay up all night ..
her: In fact, I PM 3 hours sleep a night, not a nap ..
said to me: my wife, we dine with me tomorrow morning
her: in addition to milk fritters, whatever ....
has come now Heng my version .... before graduation six one, find someone to go out, recall a time when the school board met in junior high school students to her long, (only seen it before in this side.)
me: have dinner now, a look back at childhood.
her: two over-age children? Give me a heart reasons.
me: For the motherland's future!
her: you set the time and place.
... ...
to graduate, and several high schools in Jinan with buddies to get together,
I said to her: go together.
her: you high school reunion, and I as inappropriate.
me: you guest my girlfriend.
her: you come to pick me up.
... ...
few days later,
me: also guest it? Is it time for you to find a positive.
her: I like that feeling ... ...
So she became my girlfriend ... ... Tommy is now a matter of fact this is normal, and I also have their own stories. I met her in school after 3 weeks, by all means phone calls to her close friend, and later, and finally passed the examination he gave me, and finally to the phone with her next month, and sing to him. At that time the dialogue is this.
me: there is a week and your phone can play slightly.
her: then what?
me: every day with the song let you touch my heart.
her: then what?
me: little by little you understand me.
her: then what
me: I rely on you slowly, one night do not have telephones to uncomfortable.
me: Let us know each other to love.
me: Let us who are still spend a lifetime.
me: I will need you soon.
her:.......... My version of Chu Shan Wang: Understanding the third year, he came to our school looking for me, sitting in the classroom in our class, he suddenly took my hand and said, to kiss over and say,
romance begins with a sad ending
Chen Lei made the station letter M: I'm allergic, and bath time back tickling, but it is not flexible. Egypt
women: the next time I'll help you scratch.
M: No , next time, I come now to bathe with you.
F:...... (Now allergies?)
M: I'm not, but to your house, I must make up their own allergies .
Female: halo - - Xie Feng my version: Internet cafe, sat next to in the chat QQ.
her: I will not play ambiguous.
me: Me too.
her: only two options.
me: I chose the third.
her: there is no third.
I: (for a moment.) So you said that one of the first.
her: either beyond the ambiguous or not ambiguous.
me: nonsense, of course, is slightly beyond.
I, her: Well, we go back... (The same meaning, the word may not be the same. The whole sort of cut, Xu Xu.) Zhou Jinghua before
M: Do not feel bad, everything I have.
Female: ... ...

now
Man: my wife ! ~ Eyes into the small insects it!!!! (Crying fled home)
Female: ... ... I can help you blow, good.
g4myu8af is offline   Reply With Quote