Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 04-24-2011, 08:30 PM   #1
mill00716
Captain

mill00716 is on a distinguished road
Default Thousands of miles, the rain line collapse

Along the Jinsha River, Yunnan, north of the border we are getting closer to a. In recent years the government has prohibited dredging gold mining, only the Jinsha river turbidity Pentium.

; do not remember that hovered over the several mountains, eyes full of sadness. occasionally you can see the highway side of the road repair workers, there is no vegetation in the barren hills and landslides are common, keep falling, and then stop the repair .
read after 4 hours of gravel sand, view of life in amazing that birth jump. green village, which means we had to enter Tibet.

through this mountain, we stopped into a company's terminal - Xidan spring. about 4-5 out of outlets, each on a simple repair of the four houses away, we did not look inside, the captain said that these springs are Tibetans take three baths a year where everything inside.
from here beginning, no roads, driving instructors, said three days later to meet us here, then started walking.
mountain, the rugged, rain Beng village in the back of the mountain, on the 20 km, and then Under 10 km, walking six hours. rarefied oxygen at high altitude,rare nike air max 90, but fortunately lush vegetation, mountains 3,000 meters, not who has the high anti-serious.
Along the way, from time to time to the rain hit from the collapse of the Xidan Tibetans and drove mules,air max 24 7 orange, cheerful and relaxed humming folk songs, mule laden with some of their basic supplies, some also laden with passengers.

; such a mountain, only mules can be a long walk, the horse is not allowed, so everywhere can see, the captain said, is the difference between mules and horses, mules, a pair of melancholy eyes, I looked for a long time did not feel out of later learned, big ears like a rabbit, is the mule ..
There are three rest stops along the third off top of the mountain, go here 4 hours and then to start down the mountain, the snow-capped mountains from our closer.

this time is already more than 7 pm, the sky is still are blue, behind the Meili Snow Mountain is the Goddess Peak is the destination of tomorrow, glacial lakes is melting from the ice on the snow-capped mountains merged into the lake, the lake floating pieces of ice, and snow phase. the United States to make your eyes suspected to be false, but they were real enough to touch ...
more than an hour downhill, my legs completely stiff, bad temper .. .. has been with me, or be angry and went to the team is in front of me, but they worried about, it will be standing until I go along. Then, join us for the first time saw the rain collapsed the village.

suddenly everyone excited, mountain hard and physical fatigue was gone a lot, the captain went from the top ranks to me and whispered, , slowly walked ~ , hazy days are up ...

not my photo Oh .... I like very tired, a man went to the ....
angry captain said we are lucky rain collapsed the mobile signal just pass a day, 23 hours of class has not made information, occasionally receive a text message condolences, have moved a long time.
21:00 After dinner, our big sister suddenly turned from a backpack out of a watermelon, then we all have crazy, Captain almost vomit blood, because the last 10 kilometers, sister of the bag was too heavy, is the captain back back, Oh,wranglers jeans, deserve, why did not you even dare to bully Qingqing Missy ~ ~

Yubeng have electricity, but kerosene lamps are all the intensity of the light bulb, the room nothing in addition to bed, although no cell phone signal, but I also want to punch the wires, at least you can listen to awake in bed song, I find Xu Zhe, I said I hub of power, he said Qingqing ah, this place will be on the right, anyway, there is no signal, hold on.
mixed with dark lighting, but this , in addition to sleep, can not do anything, I suddenly do not feel it, I said I want to go home, I said I do not want to sleep here, I say tired, dirty spots, hungry no problem, but I do not want no lights, no electricity, Xu Zhe anxious, they can not stay in the girls here with me, I do not know how to do, simply do not care, I throw the girl's room, running, and he knew I was crying this time, all day can not cry, did not dare go out to feed the wolf ....
Fortunately, the co-clothes to bed, probably because I was tired, less than 10 minutes, I slept forward,nike max air, and we have to 6am.
morning rain collapse is tender and beautiful,paul smith on sale, reminders smoke curl, coiled clouds in the mountains, at your fingertips. in addition to sigh, we will not do expression.
mill00716 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links