Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 10-07-2011, 12:55 AM   #1
zq8j8ha3b5t
General of the Army

zq8j8ha3b5t is on a distinguished road

11 o'clock noon yesterday, Hangzhou, Shaoxing Road, Hong Ji Temple Road intersection, mark Shaoxing Road area next to the park, a girl suddenly jumped into the Tong River.
water cold.
just passing a car quickly stop the Post, the driver jumping into a river to save people apart from anything else. A passerby saw the driver who single Li Bo, also jump down, the two work together to pull up the little girl jumping into a river shore.
Xu aunt who lives in the district mark talk about this thing, very exciting.
as she walked to and fro in the river for a long time, and I feel like not so good,cheap nike hyperdunks, who did not take long to know sudden splash jumped into the river went. immediately call for help. time is 11:20, I saw the time to take cell phone. However, the cold day, cold water, for a time no one would dare jump into the river to save people.
this time, a green postal vehicles are open to cross the river bridge surface Xiangjisi see out of the situation, the driver stuck his head out. I heard that someone jumped off a bridge, the driver pulled to the side of the road apart from anything else, coats off to a jump from the bridge and jumped into the river, three or four meters away from the bridge a huge splash water splashes.
water may be too cold,lebron shoes, the little girl is still too fat, the driver finally caught the little girl, but can not swim a half-day tour of the shore, then sank one of two people floating in the water floating .
was sitting in the park for lunch lad, put down the snack box, took off his coat also jumped into the water. For a time, the shore of the people and encouraging them.
Aunt Xu said at the time can be thrilling, the rope broke. Fortunately, both of them live up to expectations, their own up, and people are saved. go. We asked him either want to change clothes, shake ah shake his, and said the car on the right,kobe vi, left. Thank you, little girl you really want to take the two boys! understanding, that is the little girl cries for help cousin. Examination is probably the little girl did not test well, spur of the moment before jumping into a river of. Was put up, the 120 will be the girl to the hospital.
3 o'clock yesterday afternoon, the reporter found one of the rescue, he modestly denied life-saving thing again and again: good laughter up the crowd,lebron james shoes, to Hangzhou to work only three or four months working in the local and rental houses near the park. Time of the incident, he was sitting in the park with my colleagues for lunch.
reporter saw him, he has been home to change clothes, but the wet coat still hanging Hanging out in the park's trees.
Ren Gao Yang said: shore tours, shore Someone threw a rope down and bring us pull up, but a pull on the rope broke. I were relatively high, to put that female students in the following prop up. In fact,lebron viii, I did not do,lebron vii, that the postal truck driver was is a hero, take the initiative to jump into the river to save people, I just go give him a leg.
zq8j8ha3b5t is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links