Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 05-28-2011, 04:22 AM   #1
hngk8888828

Default 女人vs男人

男人是上帝根据世界的需要而创造的 女人是上帝根据男人的需要而创造的
   男人爱上女人后,他会做诗
    女人爱上男人后,她会做梦
  }7Z)[*J'tor @
     } N;HE)rdB/w)_m
    女人对男人往往会朝思暮想
   男人对女人往往会朝秦暮楚salangane-books.comYG `o8D9Z
     女人的看家本领是撒娇但�人�久 千里共�娟:Qk%T O e
  WMg
    男人的拿手好戏是撒谎6Y r.N!U#Y'iO~p9v-q
    salangane-books.comk8S8B|"U-|6d!?
    女人的幸福在于:他真的爱我3\0M1L6qw&A"O2v
    男人的幸福在于:她值得我爱但�人�久 千里共�娟!M4N4Yqd;NjZ
    1|B@.|e+?u6z
    女人应该有丰满的胸脯
   男人应该有丰满的腰包)~"Gd}bx^ l
    *H.W0Ck*p"OC
    女人吻男人算是一种幸福但�人�久 千里共�娟 `MXU5i
    男人吻女人算是一种口福7v?R/T4s9z.^

当女人走投无路的时候,她会和一个男人结婚
   当男人走投无路的时候,一个女人会和他离婚salangane-books.com o3d!Q.h
   聪明的女人会嫁给爱她的男人做老婆salangane-books.com y&hE`awAqOZ;B
    愚蠢的女人会嫁给她爱的男人做老婆U P/G$G2z\6{

做情人的时候,女人会让男人心疼  做妻子的时候,女人会让男人头疼}cJ5q%k,m
    *海燕策略研究��*\:zwk%H,k(z;K
    少女习惯用眼神征服男人-M*M4_:_:{
  y3m`
    少妇习惯用眼泪征服男人
  但�人�久 千里共�娟  *海燕策略研究��*Q'fqFpU#rs
    为女人发誓的男人是可笑的
  为女人发财的男人是可爱的RZ)RZ,~L;]0{
    *海燕策略研究��*M~v/U:C)W6`9}-~
    男人要是提出离婚,往往是他已经不喜欢她的妻子了*海燕策略研究��*&?K~)t9 M5A
  oE
    女人要是提出离婚,往往是她丈夫已经不喜欢她了
   女人坚持独身,人们会认为她有毛病*海燕策略研究��*.W0Lf"U0HQe
    男人坚持独身,人们会认为他有事业心I4Y x?c&R;EV1J
    而实际情况是:
   女人坚持独身是因为找不到好对象
  男人坚持独身是因为找不到对象但�人�久 千里共�娟i!]^}]/Ft;c B

女人习惯把赌注押在爱情上)H-R8J%cp9M'Q+B$J
    男人习惯把赌注押在婚姻上但�人�久 千里共�娟0zV,f"Y!N1Z f,b3^
    女人能够忍受不幸的婚姻,不能忍受不幸的爱情 男人能够忍受不幸的爱情,不能忍受不幸的婚姻*海燕 策略研究��**^5XQM"K/];J-m
  |i aD-L
    一个忧郁的女人背后必然有一段不幸的爱情但�人�久 千里共�娟f;q'|)e#}J el6y@$i-U2?
    一个憔悴的男人的背后必然有一桩不幸的婚姻salangane-books.com](h&n x7D

女人再婚是为了赌气但�人�久 千里共�娟%O,w b.De|'[R p
    男人再婚是为了碰运气

相关的主题文章:

为什么我老是静态不了,谁帮忙写一下静态吗

cache.mars.sina.com.cn

images.tuniucdn.com

新用户注册这个帮助如何显示?

我相信有很多的人都曾经看过这部

Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2011, 04:39 AM   #2
Ue1eg3drc5bh
General of the Army

Ue1eg3drc5bh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

331445 2009 年 02 月 18 日 09:55 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
Gang After reading an article about love, give me a lot of feeling. So think to myself: what is love, what counts is the love?
understanding of love,nike hyperdunk shoes, everyone will be different, but eventually escape sentence: Do not love nor hate, to regard each other as old friends talk about when, if comfortable, that you really did it, without my realm. Several people of my state of no can do it? !
in the world of love:
first hand,zoom kobe v, the first hug, first kiss, first time watching movies, first date, for the first time secretly yearning for the first time to endure thousands of miles to meet for the first time to all occupy the other side, the first time for each other jealous, angry with each other the first time, the first time the other party aggrieved, for the first time shedding tears for each other, the first birthday for the other, for the first time to send each other gifts, for the first time ... ...
Whether this is your first time to pay for each other, or each other as you pay, this is the witness of love, love the course, love..
due to discuss the other side when you favor, and when their brains show that you fall into a love of rivers.
when you want to have each other because of, by any means, when the whole world that you exist for her.
in the world of love,
suffering involved when you work hard, fight hard when you're bored, and when you are boss scolded swallow ... ... At this time, if you thought her heart would relieved to meet the This shows you step on one of unthinking thoroughly coated in the love with her.
in the world of love,
have a love for her unforgettable people, there is a person of her love Haikushilan, there is a person of her love forever, there is a shaking of her love of people, there is a person of her love I miss you every, there is a person of her pure love to Chen, there is a person of her own love of the extreme, there is a sweet man love her, there is a fragmentation of her love of people, there is a simple reality of her love of people, there is a who loves her money first, there is a person of her love of fashion avant-garde, there is a person of her love ... ...
love no matter what,nba basketball shoes, she is love, love no matter what, she needs to pay, regardless of You pay: a lot of time, is all the energy, is wholehearted effort, or the colorful love notes ... ... these are the procedures necessary for miles,nike kobe v, no one has to escape them, because a sound people will have the longing for love,zoom lebron shoes, will love instinct,lebron james vii, there will be love, longing ... ...
in the world of love,
no one can escape love to tie him down, no one can escape the love around.
love the world, confusedly, inexplicable, uncontrollable, can not extricate themselves, and worrying about, the tears, the journeying of the silly, unmitigated remembered thinking mind Ta ... ...
in the world of love,
many cases, unable to stop,
many cases, worrying about,
many cases, do nothing,
often awake at night.
love in the world, without the knowledge of the mass, but life and death to Xu. I do not know how love thing, but go ahead! You say you love the magic in the end be? !
Ue1eg3drc5bh is offline   Reply With Quote