Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-25-2011, 06:28 PM   #1
Q0f4e6i1m

Default 5-6 months Small Banana Banana

image of a small wounded invincible small banana banana ... ... s the premier time a sick with fever,GHD Red Straighteners, 38.6 degrees on the back oh the nice news the afterward daytime . . .

no elated with the new image ,GHD IV Styling Set!

learn sea lions pate the ball a little on a tiny heaviness ... ... ~ ~ ~

first owned car Oh ~ ~ bit Baba Ming ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 06:38 PM   #2
g6jyu6ef
Major General

g6jyu6ef is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 417246684 at 22:17 on January 3, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: (ri Zhuo? you know that in our university's not like you so colorful. we were outside in addition to chasing girls nothing to do. (audience laughs) You miserable than we were, we are stupid, the teachers Han we learn we learn what, no matter there is no use; and you knew no use now,new balance mens, it has to learn,new new balance shoes, it is more depressing. (support applause) Of course, in addition to the subject of Dalian University of Technology, except for Lu Xiaozhang in this . (laughs) You learn things little use. (more laughs from the audience again) to college, I can not just plain ordinary, and then have nothing to grow into me, and basically do not take into account This class of the battlefield, not my place, and I battle on the development of other classes, I took a fancy to a girl, as far as I heard one or the Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications 50 Xiaohua it. (laughter) You can not look down upon, one of 50 school beauty which may not be when we can have 156 BUPT girl. (audience laughed) You said I was a vulnerable, what can I do, I can not do anything, and finally came up with a trick I can do to do: write. The first letter I wrote a height of 1 m 82 132 kg body weight home in Changzhou, Jiangsu, parents are doing, there are several brothers and family. It is simply a resume, no way, no I was only of these, give her the vote of the resume. She did not for me. I began to write the second letter, in order to show his talents,new balance running shoes, I introduced a bit of domestic and international economic situation, (audience laughs) how my future will be how to do ... or did not reply. I wrote a third letter, that I know you do not like me, I do not ask what you do, I only ask you let me in silence like you just fine. (audience laughs) You know when girls We walk, I said to her, or you marry me. (audience surprise) she was surprised that Tang Jun Are you serious? I said, she said yes I am married to you. (more surprising) this way, first date, she married me, then we have traveled together over 20 of the subsequent spring. (audience applause)
places for study abroad in Beijing Posts and Telecommunications
I was going to school and spent test two years graduate school exam, the first, when there are two places for each key institutions can be recommended for admission to the United States, but I did not on the insured. you know I was vulnerable, there is no right, but I do not willing to way, and then shop around to find, inquire into the Beijing Broadcasting Institute (Communication University of China) there is an empty places, I went to North Canton to find teachers that want to go to school register from the Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications to North Canton. The teacher said, why do you To go to North Canton, I said, the cause for the spread of China, China's broadcasting industry is too far behind, I would like to contribute their own strength. The teacher said Post and Telecommunications in China, even more backward than the broadcasting industry, how do you not promote the Posts and Telecommunications the development of it. I said I love broadcasting, and to sacrifice for it, when the teacher transfer procedures to the North Canton, and I want to go abroad to study in teacher said, suspicion that the teacher is not to go abroad before you go to North Canton? I said I did not come up with the advanced technology Guoxue back armed people in the broadcasting industry in China. You know, when the teacher Secretary, he said, has been approved over, too late now. I was disappointed then, but I do not want to give up, do not want to such previous efforts were in vain. you know we college students are vulnerable and what can not change, we have nothing But plenty of time, so I thought I can think of a way, a very simple stupid way: I began to go to the national Department of Education at work, I meet her and said, the Secretary is good, to come to work? across the cafeteria at noon to go out to eat the Secretary when the Secretary to eat I said you, eat points Kazakhstan; Secretary to eat came back, I say, the Secretary finished, still a little time, you can nap for a while; afternoon,new balance shoes, when I said that the Secretary work off work. so one or two days,学生半价票的详细说明 - Qzone日志,new balance 574, the Secretary for Education is very strange when the door more than a security guard, also only to greet him. you know, people that, not afraid of being hated, was fierce, for fear of being locked in, the Secretary began to be indisposed. I, I am not, I still have four months to graduate, this time I just had no place to go, to connect every day to the Department of Education to I still say that the Secretary had finished the matter, still a little time to take a nap it. The Secretary said that I do not nap, you look me up. into the Office of the Director, the Chief Secretary to ask you why, I'll explain why. Secretary did not say anything, the sixth day I am still in the past long gave me a piece of paper, saying that this is something you always wanted, the paper is a permit to study abroad. (audience broke into loud applause) We know, people need the spirit of perseverance, you will come the spirit of dedication to their view, are not afraid of the world is impossible not to do. (audience applause)
selected the top ten guy some time ago to participate in CEO
Luyu programs, said Tang Jun Luyu Dr. You have so many titles I do not know what to call you, do you think you are the most important and most valuable is which. I said I value the most and some of the most gold that you introduced me did not say it. Luyu very strange, is which? ago while I was fashion magazine as the top ten guy CEO. It is my opinion, one of the most gold (audience laughed). I was rated the top ten economic personalities over the country ten Big CEO, as long as the economic aspects of the top ten, I have been assessed, is that fashion is the first time. like me who do not can be as handsome appearance, I can not be excited Well, this is a milestone in my life I have to thank my mom and dad. (audience laughs)
Microsoft's competitive differentiation in
after I joined Microsoft in the last fifteen thousand people are first, the worst in the technical aspects , I compete with them if technically, over twenty-thirty years I have is quite a common man, at most,每个人――原来,都不是你看到的那样…… - Qzone日志, is a senior engineer. I think I should avoid direct competition with them, take the difference competition route. Five months later discovered in that development model error, the English version developed, the need to have the Chinese version was developed eight months, over five months before the Japanese version was developed. A lot of people are aware of this issue, there are a lot of Many people put forward a written plan to the manager, were nearly eighty, but you think that you as a manager, you will see so many programs? So, make a written program had little effect, I thought if I themselves to solve this problem, that found a way to also find technical support, as for very effective. And then I started to play with my hard factors, the use of evening and weekend time to analyze the three versions of the common and different place to find a pattern in three different versions can be used to develop this model, but also found the technical support, and then write a written report, not only to raise this issue is also solved this problem, I will be compiled procedures on the inside. Manager to open the meeting unanimously adopted the program, 3,500 individuals have decided to use this company R & D model, which will require the establishment of a propaganda department in the company publicity this model, I call it Down's R & D model, the natural candidate to me, no competition, just eight months after I entered Microsoft became a department manager. (applause from the ... ...) This is what I want to say competitive differentiation.
use different business models
I first opened a Los Angeles immigration law firm, I am Dr. computer background, did not understand the law, the law relating to the book there is just one meter so high. I note that the firm is not charging by the hour, sometimes called immigrants by way of an hour are asked not understand, but they take the money went in, feel like a bottomless pit, immigration consulting, I do not know how much to get to accomplishing. I do not use and not the same as the firm's business model: I was charged by case, such as work transfer visa cards received 1000 U.S. dollars, 600 dollars and other green card visa transfer, as well as the most important one: win, no fee successful re-charge. This became an instant hit in Los Angeles, my first immigration law firm in Los Angeles in the opening five months after the first row. (applause from the ... ...) I tell you I am ready within the next two years do one thing, I never set foot in the area, the film industry, (the audience a surprise), do not be surprised Who do I have hobbies. (audience laughter) China is a good film so much, I must have done the movie unsuccessful, but I would like to use a different business model and they are now a great propaganda film, many viewers will be disappointed after reading it, a lot of people look to buy their own dish, no longer go to the movies. I will not Please biggest names star, hit a lot of money in, I could use to and I have just said the same law firm in Los Angeles to open a business model that is satisfied with the money, not satisfied to obtain a refund. Of course, I have the satisfaction of the standard, I will laugh at each film screening room, security counters, more than 70% if we all laughed, then he will remember one, and then note the two. I wanted to make a comedy, inspirational comedy type of foreign investment, and I hope the film reached the effect of twenty times the audience laughed, twenty times if the audience did not laugh, then viewers can refund, we will unconditionally accept. (good way to make all the difference) of course we have to take a good look at film, there are high standards.
gossip now I tell you the story
a special gossip story. the story I tell two people to listen. One is Bill Gates, he is very sure; the other is Zhu a? a base He did not believe it. so in the presence of people do not worry, if you believe, maybe you're the next Bill Gates, you do not believe, you may be the next Zhu a? a base. (audience laughs) I said this gossip story, if you'll believe, is the future of macroeconomics. in 1985 when the Japanese economy suddenly gains across the board in all indices, the economic situation is excellent, according to economists at that time according to this situation is expected to continue, by 2012 in all aspects of Japan will surpass the U.S. as the world superpower. Many economists find the reason for the rapid development, it is difficult to understand, you know why? (the audience a doubt) because then there young people to Japan. (Oh ... ... the audience suddenly realized that many people laughed, but some people do not understand) a few months 90 years later, the Japanese economic malaise, five years of growth in a sudden standstill, and then from the sluggish U.S. economy started to get out of the rapid growth of Douglas index rose 28.3% one day, the world's economists can not explain this reason, I feel very strange, You know why? only I know, when there is a young people to leave Japan to the United States. I do not say you know who it was it. (we suddenly realized) I tell this story, after Bill Gates, when asked what Microsoft is a turning point from the fast-growing, Gates said that 94 In a few months, he said Microsoft would not you then come to it. I said, you guessed it, then stared at me dumbfounded Gates ... ... then I told Zhu a? a Premier of this gossip story, asked him: When China started its rapid development, the Prime Minister said that the second half of bar 97, he said, then back to the country you will not, and I told the Prime Minister is the country back 97 years in the second half. Prime Minister said, quickly: It does not matter to you is this a good session of the Central Government leadership. Prime Minister Prime Minister really is, what will go on by the government. (audience laughs)
97 years when I was leaving Microsoft, wrote a long letter to Gates, according heard very sensational, (laughter) I also gave every employee the company made a copy of the computer because I was born, so many copies will be COPY. (laughs) a lot of people were crying, the letter I remember in the so: a few years at Microsoft, I can not say I was Microsoft's most diligent workers, but I dare say there are no more than I do Microsoft's hard-working employees. (audience an admiration and laughter)) two a means Siha. Gates soon call me: Chun (special affection), you must go? I said: Bill, I have to go. back to participate in the construction of the motherland. the future will no longer have, you know why? because I had given Gates told a story of gossip ... ... awarded the honorary president of my lifetime, Gates can put me in a lifetime a Microsoft (audience laughed Stuttgart applause) I do not dare to go where we all know, in fact, I have nothing to macro, but I am afraid to leave China, and China if the point of what matter, that I was a sinner. (audience laughs) I can responsibly tell you that the next 50 years I will not leave China! (audience applause)
persuaded Gates to change travel
2003 Gates, Secretary of the years I received phone call, she said Gates in February a few numbers to China,April, I was shocked and very surprised, you know, I was in China when the Microsoft chairman, Deputy Prime Minister anyone can see that President Jiang faceless, cover Heights to meet President Jiang and China will, I am pleased to come to China not Bill Gates, President Jiang is a renowned I can. (audience laughter), but forget about the big day is just the beginning of III, and President Jiang may trouble. I told the Secretary said no, the day New Year Three Gates can not come. you know the status of a kind not high, but great power, (audience laughs) The secretary was very angry that you even dare to say no, you can know that a year ago, Gates is scheduled trip. (sound of the audience a surprise) Yes, I know, but that day to have trouble meeting will not be smooth. you talk about it with Bill Gates. I called to Gates, and told him that day can not come to China,new balance sneakers, he was surprised that you know my schedule is arranged a year ago. You know Bill Gates a great temperament, is not, it should be said that he was very of a person. (audience laughing, alluding to his temper a lot). I said, I know that your trip was scheduled a year ago, but the Chinese New Year is 5000 years ago arranged. (audience Applause) Gates even more shocking. You think about what Americans have heard the concept in 5000, into what Gates was surprised. (audience laughter) to agree that Bill Gates changed the itinerary. then Bill Gates came to China I went to the Capital International Airport to meet the time, Gates is renowned for my first sentence, how are you bold, this is my entry for the first time Microsoft has changed 36 years journey. I say you are not lost to me, you are lost 5000 years of Chinese culture. you see say, immediately raise the boss's position, and put a hook in 5000. (laughter applause from)
Gates spoken language Gates met with President Jiang, I said next to Bill Gates, now is the central general sensitive period, you have to do to two things, a light to listen to President Jiang about the line, not interrupted; there is a change to your change your spoken language. you know, and Gates said that if people know he has a pet phrase I can not change the habit, I said, you have to change anyway, Gates insisted that I am powerless to change. I said, you listen, when President Jiang's speech to see me, you see, is very unlikely I would say the time of President Jiang, President Jiang said holding the hand of Bill Gates: Gates, ah, you know a few days I will resign from the post of China's top leaders, took over leadership from the next ... ... you know my when the most afraid of? afraid Gates mouth pop out a
g6jyu6ef is offline   Reply With Quote