Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 04-14-2011, 08:00 AM   #1
lihuavmei
First Sergeant

lihuavmei is on a distinguished road
Default the lies they said

Perhaps, I had numbness in the day , a little , life becomes complicated .

maybe. forget something. Perhaps the heart of a gorgeous and once again turn up the drama monologue .

this Year, they do, not words , watching the leaves continue to scatter . Fong know autumn ruthless ,

this day , how , and not let the tears fall , looked up at the sky , and then try to be brave Look , do not cry .

in a person's one-man show , I was a humble clown, gorgeous stage , showing off the lights, I keep a smile , only to win the audience 's applause .

rinse with cold water to his body , only to make clear your own , do not want to shed tears again . knowing that there are ten thousand willing heart . but also try to be brave , and perhaps this is their best choice. only to Feel my body is still alive, but my heart is dead . I also how .
cry, never again to his tears , a cigarette to calm himself . Perhaps only the company of tobacco is the most loyal person .
ideas, the idea of ​​survival more modest , but also In smiled and said nothing , may be in a turn after I leave this sad world . the idea of ​​suicide more and more important , really find themselves no longer worthy of nostalgia .

sustenance , thinking to find a Sustenance where the heart , but that is wrong, this has scarred heart and placed a knife on . allow it to slowly cut the . little by little the pain was , one with the scars of the heart so By its residue . heart is not the way the heart , only bloody heart, bad ones , and I do not want such a pain , but I do not justify my heart .

empty. more and more empty, that Installed some comfort their hearts and empty their only lit cigarette. can not alone . cigarettes burning in my soul ... ...

night . I am single night , just like a care fills , but no People give , the more quickly into the only yourself to die .

lies. air pervades the lies, the memory of the lies, the lies they said , no longer do remember , do not want to think again , That lie is killing me bit by bit tool .

never easy to whom their own , no longer do , will not be easily pinned to the heart where .
lihuavmei is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links