Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 07-29-2011, 05:22 AM   #1
standard7482

Default Knowing the mind of God Seven theories of everyth

close,Tiffany Store

Home |Physics & Math |Space | News
Knowing the mind of God: Seven theories of everything 15:33 04 March 2010 by Michael Marshall For similar stories,Tiffany Co, visit the Cosmology and Quantum World Topic Guides
This comment breached our terms of use and has been removed.
There Is No Whole Without A Hole
Thu Mar 04 16:55:33 GMT 2010 by marco mauas

This sentence was formulated in English by Jacques-Alain Miller in 1988 in Jerusalem,Tiffany Perth, commenting how Jacques Lacan wrote "Traumatic": "Troumatique". The trauma is this: no whole without a hole. This is the epicenter of anxiety, and the fact that anything we say will be or inconsistent or incomplete.
There Is No Whole Without A Hole
Sat Feb 26 21:20:44 GMT 2011 by Mark Bridger

,,,"anything we say will be incomplete"
.Especially if the universe is eternal and infinite - then everything we could ever know will only be a small part of it and we can't know that bit we thought we knew as well as we thought.
To find a theory of everything,Tiffany Jewelry,Gemini Weekly Horoscope Forecast - Gemini by Terry Nazon World Famous Celebrity, begin with a good guess as to what 'everything' could mean.
Modern cosmologists get off to a bad start by thinking like way back to Olbers that the universe cannot be infinite and eternal. That's why none of these theories will work out. It's like doing a very large sudoku puzzle and progressing very well unitil you fill in the last few squares - then you realise you made a mistake a long way back.
The mistake was to fail to apply Einstein's gravitational shift to the light that might come from the infinity - that explains the apparent darkness of the beyond, even if there are infinite other bangs or cosmoses out there.
So..start with the precept that the universe is infinite and eternal and what do you have? Well something that explains why cosmoses must accelerate apart for a start. The collective infinite omnidirectional pull from the infinity cancels itself out..but the finite mass of a bang must pull on the other neighbouring bangs/cosmoses that surround it - and thus pull itelf apart - with subdivisions of its mass doing so at proportionately smaller rates, hence 'clumping'.
More importantly an infinite eternal universe has to re adjust one's understanding of the nature of reality - which should then help to provide an explanation for gravity, relativity, quantum physics, atomic physics,Tiffany Australia, dark matter, multiple realities etc
.- but science will be frustrated that the key to the theory - that the universe is infinite and eternal - is intinsically unprovable. I can live with that. ;- )

Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2011, 05:26 AM   #2
sd3gffset

This is noble. But maybe you are true to them, and they are not and you like them to know. I have seen a person takes a lot like the surface of Shang Hao, but privately it is not me you said I said your right, I think this is not as good friends do.

is more I feel pretty lucky, able to talk from time to time in the school's friends. Has made me to work I am particularly grateful to meet a friend,sunglasses 2011, although we were miles apart character. She is very lively, very talkative kind, and I was introverted, poor discourse. However, the two of us together as long as there is so much to say that they listen to other colleagues do not believe, because they know my character, the kind that ten others may, I came back to the kind of person one might therefore they think I am not close, but really do not think my heart, but that is with them could not speak to feel nervous,dior sunglasses, do not know why. To be honest,oakley sunglasses 2011, even I find it strange that I am not familiar with the general and then on the special little person, always feel like they can be extended if no go,chanel sunglasses 2011, but first met her we talked for a night, really very happy to have such a friend, what then can tell her. In ordinary times she is like a big sister taking care of me like I thought that people rely on special heavy, do always think that people are with,dior sunglasses 2011, so every time she was in front of what I followed to do,sunglasses hut, of course, I know this is not good so I try to correct their shortcomings in this. I am an emotional person not exposed, no matter how much my heart is grateful for her, I will not thank often say, not because something else but I think this is the case in my heart on it does not need to come up often is.

close friends is really hard to come by, this friendship if you do not have to destroy it easily.